Masturbation Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David walked up behind her as she knelt on the floor still sucking, obviously enjoying Robbie's young cock. As wet as she was, it was of no moment for him to slide easily inside her, his thick hungry fuck stick slipping fully and completely up his wife's fuck-tunnel in one quick easy thrust. "Oh fuck honey!" Anna moaned around Robbie's prick, "Damn baby that feels good!"

David began fucking in and out of his wife's cunt with slow easy strokes. "No sense coming too damned fast," he thought to himself hoping he'd have the chance to sample a little bit of all three women.

It was Judy who finally broke the chain, standing up, reluctantly moving away from the tongue fucking she'd been enjoying. Kneeling down beside David, who was still slowly fucking his wife's cunt from behind as Judy slipped her hand in between them, now holding his prick, the head still embedded in Anna's pussy.

"How do you do she said? I don't think we've been formally introduced yet!" Judy was grinning now as she began to shake David's cock 'hello', though actually rubbing it against her friends wet glistening lips. "This is the way it's more formally done isn't it?" She asked.

David laughed realizing at that moment that Anna had obviously shared a hell of a lot about what the two of them had experienced together. Reaching over, David slipped his finger inside her pussy, worming it around briefly. "Yes, it's finally nice to meet you too! I've actually been wanting to for quite some time now!" he added.

Now it was Anna's turn to laugh. "That's for damn sure Judy, I don't know how many times I've caught him jerking off, and once while actually looking at you as you swam in the pool without you're knowing he even was!"

"Oh really?" Judy purred still stroking David's prick, rubbing it up and down her friends slit as he in turn continued fingering her, arousing her to even greater heights. After a time they began switching off, trading places. With some minor, but fairly quick adjustments, Susan was now laying on her back where Robbie had been moments ago. And Anna immediately began licking and tickling her tender erect little clit with her tongue. Susan's quick intake of rapid little breaths told everyone in the room just exactly what it was she was feeling, and what it was that Anna's tongue was busily doing to her wet squishy pussy.

Robbie was now standing, dick in hand, wondering where to go in this constantly changing little sex-snake they'd created.

Sensing this, Judy beckoned to him.

"Come here sweetheart," she drawled. "Momma's gonna take care of that for you!" Robbie approached her and she quickly took his very hard erection in her hand, beginning to stroke it in perfect harmonized rhythm as she continued doing with David's cock, which she was still using to masturbate Anna's pussy with. Too excited, and too inexperienced, Judy had barely taken hold of his prick and begun playing with it when she sensed his orgasms approach. Sure enough, a few rapid full strokes, and Robbie was groaning, his knees buckling.

"There she blows!" Judy wailed gleefully, waving Robbie's rapidly squirting prick around in the air like a fire fighter's hose trying to douse a roaring flame. Robbie's thin ribbon streams of spurting spunk began landing everywhere, and on everyone. Judy aimed his load in Susan's general direction, and she did catch a nice thick white splash directly against her right breast as she lay there on the bed. Judy quickly re-aimed his squirting prick, managing to get the next two salvos off against Anna's ass. To David's surprise, Judy then placed David's cock against Anna's ass, now rubbing his dick, using it to further smear Robbie's spunk with as she continued playing in it, still milking the last final vestiges of his cum as she did.

As Robbie finally sank to his knees, collapsing in a heap against the side of the futon, Susan let go in a near blood-curdling scream of her own. Her knees came up, clamping Anna's head between them in a vise-like grip. She reached down, grabbing the top of Anna's head, and pressed her face into her cunt, holding it there. All at once she seemed to shake everywhere at once, from the tips of her toes to the top of her head, which now flailed wildly from side to side.

David had the briefest image of her bouncing around like that in the bed; it was a little like the way Linda Blair had done in the exorcist, but at least now, unlike then, Susan at least was enjoying the sensations she was feeling. And that was obvious. Her back and ass raised up fucking into Anna's face, her head still tossing wildly from side to side. He even noticed that her toes were now curling in wildly strange ways as her orgasm turned her literally inside out.

Anna succumbed to the Domino effect. The feel of David's cock still being hand-fucked inside her cunt, and masturbated against her clit by Judy's hand, combined with the frenzied fucking climax that Susan had just experienced, put her over the edge seconds after Susan finally quit thrashing around on the bed.

"Oh fuck! Now damn it now!" And this time Anna wasn't asking, but demanding that David ram it home, all the way home inside her as deeply as possible. David began fucking into his wife with an urgent desperation to please her, taking her into that magical place of cosmic cum fucking bliss. He felt her pussy contract around him, squeezing him, milking him, and then Judy's hand clasping his cum-laden balls, as David soared upwards to meet her in that very place that she was just then arriving at herself.

"Ah fuck! Oh yes! Yes! I'm coming!" David screamed, feeling his own thunderous eruption deep inside his wife's still sucking, still spasiming cunt. He filled her pussy with an enormous amount of cum-cream, felt it splashing against the threshold of her womb, felt it flood backwards out of her, expelled out by the pressure and intensity of his wife's still contracting, still quivering cunt. David was thrilled, delighted and actually in awe as Anna's pussy literally began spraying him with a mixture of her own liquid spending as well as his now added creamy one.

Judy somehow managed to un-cunt David from Anna, taking his prick in her mouth, sucking down the last remaining traces of his still leaking cum-drops as she sucked them from him like a vacuum. Unable to withstand it anymore, David collapsed on the other side of his wife, hardly cognizant of his surroundings, or the still pulsating throbbing of his contented and happy cock as Judy followed him, her mouth still happily surrounding his prick as she fell by his side.

All was silent and quiet for a while after that as they lay together in a heap still basking in the afterglow of the wild frenzied ride they had all just shared together.

"Well that was one of he best fucking lunches I've ever had," Judy said laughing.

"Was?" David questioned as he finally stood already heading towards the door.

"Just where the hell are you going?" Anna asked, "Especially naked," she added curiously.

David grinned opening the door. "Though I'd move the hands ahead another hour," he informed them. "I think this lunch hour just got extended!"

"Good idea," Judy beamed. "Now Susan, come over here and eat me. "You're not done being punished yet!"

"And neither are you Robbie!" Anna said agreeing with her. "You come over and start licking me too!

"On second thought...I think you guys should simply close for the day!" And everyone agreed.

#

Masturbation Club - Chapter Twelve

By: Thesandman

Tomorrow couldn't come any too soon as far as David was concerned. He certainly knew of course that Anna and Judy had done some experimentation and getting to know one another in a whole new way, but as yet, he still hadn't seen the two of them together doing anything. And even with the little surprise party at the office, Judy and Anna hadn't done enough there to really count either.

One thing was for sure, as Judy and Rob had an outdoor hot- tub, he was fairly confident as they planned on using it later that evening, that they would no doubt end up in some sort of sexual frolicking if nothing else.

He was looking forward to meeting Rob for other reasons as well. Judy had mentioned to Anna that she had told Rob all about the Masturbation Club, and what it had been that David and Anna had experienced ever since David had gotten involved. Rob was not only interested in it, but wanted to discuss some ideas with David that he had, some of which included possibly opening up a chapter where they lived, in association with the one David now belonged to in San Diego.

So it was when they arrived at Judy and Rob's place, that Judy directed David out back to where Rob was busily barbequing the nice thick steaks they were planning on having for dinner. Rob looked up, and gave a big toothy, very warm and friendly smile to David as he came out through the sliding glass doors from their kitchen to the backyard area where Rob was busily flipping their steaks over hot fiery coals.

"Hey buddy!" Rob greeted him, waving the long handled barbeque fork at him, calling him over in the process.

In a way it was as though they had been friends for a very long time already. Judy had of course mentioned Rob on several occasions, and the fact they had not gotten around to actually meeting until now was a simple matter of timing. Either David had been out of town, or Rob had. And so up until this weekend, they'd never managed to get the four of them together. David felt that all that was about to change in a hurry.

As David drew closer to the grill, Rob finally stepped around the side of it and began to offer up his hand. Momentarily, David caught himself, a much lower and totally unintentional 'introductory' reach that he just barely realized he was about to do. Rob had obviously already heard about 'that' little hello from Judy, and actually laughed. Still extending his hand outwards for David to take it and shake instead.

"Judy told me about how the Club Members greet one another," he said. "Personally, I'd have to know someone pretty fucking well before I'd feel comfortable enough to do that!" He was shaking David's hand vigorously now, and only then did David realize how big of a man Judy's husband truly was. His own hand felt small and puny clutched inside the great maw of a hand that Rob had extended to him. David also guessed him to be at least 6'-3", possibly even 6'-4" perhaps. Though he was certainly in his late forty's to early fifty's, he was in incredible shape. Rob weighed perhaps 235 to 240 lbs, but it was rock hard solid muscle from what David could tell. There was hardly an extra ounce of fat on the man. About the only feature that David could see as a drawback was that he had a severely crooked nose, and he vaguely remembered Judy mentioning something about his playing in a semi-professional Football league just out of College for a while. He could have gone Pro in fact, but had opted instead to go into business with his father, something about a promise and a commitment he had intended on keeping, and had.

"Why don't you fix us a couple of drinks David while I tend to these steaks? Then we can sit down and you can tell me all about this Masturbation Club while they're cooking and while the girls are getting everything else ready."

Besides the outdoor hot-tub, there was also an out doors, very well stocked bar that Rob liked to maintain for entertaining clients and friends. There was just about everything, in nearly every brand-name imaginable, so David settled on a nice twelve year old Scotch for himself, and poured a dry Martini that was sitting in a nearby pitcher for Rob.

"Don't forget the olive," Rob yelled over to him. "The green ones please!"

David dropped an olive into Rob's drink and crossed the patio deck towards where a nicely already set dinner table awaited them for later.

"So," Rob began, "Judy's already told me a lot about these little adventures that you and Anna have been enjoying. But I want you to tell me everything, so start from the beginning. I've got some ideas kicking around in my head, but until I get a better grasp on the overall concept, I won't know if they're workable, or even feasible to consider pursuing or not."

David told him about the advertisement he'd found in one of those underground newspapers, of his contact with Emily and how she set up his first appointment with the light brown haired woman at the bar. Miss "No Name" for she had never even given him one, nor as he remembered, had he asked. He shared the story with Rob how they had played with one another at the bar, how things had nearly gotten out of hand towards the end, and how incredibly exciting the entire experience had actually been.

David continued, noticing that Rob was enthralled, listening to every explicit detail, even asking questions at times to get an even clearer image of the encounter's in his own mind.

He told Rob about John and Amy, and the incredible ride to God knew where in the limousine, and even shared with Rob the fact that John had had one of the largest most enormous pricks that he'd ever seen. And as David had certainly seen his fair share of triple X-rated movies, he'd seen some pretty big fucking cocks too. But none had compared in length, size, and girth of John's big fat monster cock.

"I don't know buddy," Rob had interrupted him saying. "I don't know if Judy has mentioned anything to you or not, but I've got a fairly impressive tally-whacker myself!" David saw him smile almost pridefully at that announcement, and for the briefest of moments, he almost thought Rob was about to take it out and show him.

"No, Judy hasn't mentioned it, at least to me anyway. But I'm almost positive that she has of course mentioned it in passing to Anna."

Rob bellowed out a great booming guffaw of a laugh at that one. "I'd be willing to bet she has at that!" He added still laughing. Then he threw one of those typically conspiring looks David's way. "Perhaps we'll all have a chance to see what's what later on this evening huh? After all, you've seen my wife's nice little body. I think it's only fair I get to see yours now as well, don't you agree?"

David could hardly argue with that one. But the thought of finally getting to see his wife and Judy licking one another's cunts was what he was really looking forward to. And perhaps, maybe, he was a little curious as to how big Rob's self-boasting was about his cock. But even then, he doubted that anyone would ever be as big as Old White Haired John's 'Johnson' had been. And he laughed quietly and silently to himself over that one. An image of a game he'd once played long ago as a small boy came to mind.


"I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours!" He could almost see John and Rob standing there comparing pricks with each other. And he laughed again, only this time he did do so out loud as he imagined the two men standing there together like that.

"What's so funny?" Rob asked, genuinely interested at what it was he might have said that had made David laugh.

"Oh, I was just remembering something else," he said, evading the question, beginning to relate an entirely different story as cover to his thoughts.

He began to tell Ron of the story of Pete and Jackie, the foxy brunet with the incredible pair of tits. How she had teased, and basically directed the whole evenings entertainment at the dinner table of a very elegant and fashionable Hotel restaurant. He told Rob how he'd met her, and soon discovered she was masturbating under the table the entire time they sat chatting and getting to know one another. He remembered too the petite young woman, Sharon was her name he guessed trying to remember. "Yes, that was it. The one with the thick mane of Red-golden hair, and nicely sizable boobs as well!" he sat thinking.

David wasn't even going to mention the more private and surprise encounter he'd shared with his wife, but did so because he remembered something that Emily had told him.

"I do know, that according to what Emily told me, the Club does have some very exclusive customers too. I'm talking real celebrity's here, movie stars perhaps, certainly singers, songwriters, and T.V. Actor's and Actresses, not to mention a few Senators and Political Officials!"

It was here when David had mentioned this brief little extra tid-bit of information that Rob's interest level suddenly grew.

"Judy mentioned to me something about that," he said. "And that's when I came up with this particular idea of mine."

Now it was David's turn to show interest. And he was about to prompt Rob to hurry up and continue, but then saw the wide-eyed look of surprise suddenly frozen into his face. Turning to follow his gaze back towards the house, he turned, and in so doing, found himself with the exact same frozen expression as Rob had.

"Hi ya guys!" Anna and Judy yelled out then. "Are the steaks ready yet?"

Anna was wearing an apron that barely if at all, covered her breasts. Judy was wearing even less than that. She had on a half-apron, and her breasts were bouncing freely "and wonderfully" David thought, as she carried out a tray of side dishes for their dinner.

Well, well. Just what is it the two of you have been up to? Rob asked.

And David had to wonder about that very same thing himself. He felt a wickedly mischievous grin begin to spread across his face as that thought painted a hundred pictures in his mind all at once.

Wouldn't the two of you like to know! Judy shot back at her husband.

Yes...yes we would in fact, wouldn't we David? He asked turning to slap David on the shoulder, which damn near knocked him out of the chair he was sitting in.

Actually, Anna began. We thought it would be a nice "naughty" little treat to give you boys, and perhaps later, you could have "boob's" alamode for dessert!

I'd like that a lot! Rob once again boomed in that deep voice of his. What kind of ice cream "do" we have anyway?

Soon after, everyone finally did settle down for dinner. Having helped to clear things up, which gave time for a little darkness to settle in over the backyard, it was time to open up the hot-tub, pour some wine, and hopefully, get back to the discussion they had started earlier before the "Boobsie-twins" had appeared ending that discussion.

So tell me Rob. Where was it you were going earlier when I was telling you about possibility of having an encounter with a celebrity of some sort?

They had all settled down into the hot swirling water by this time. Judy had poured everyone a nice after dinner glass of wine. Sitting in-between David and Rob as she was, David had trouble concentrating on the conversation as he watched the top half of her breasts literally bouncing and bobbing up and down by the jets pulsating flow in the water.

Actually, I got the idea shortly after Judy told me about the little "surprise" Anna and Emily had cooked up for you. As it happens, I know this woman who's a business associate of mine. She has long blonde hair, but if she puts a dark haired wig on, she's the spitting image of Kathryn Zeta-Jones!

Now Rob definitely had David's attention. She was one of the women on David's "fantasy" list. He and Anna had one evening for fun, created a list of fantasy people they'd love to go to bed with, one of those "if it ever did happen, the other person wouldn't say or do anything about it" lists.

Your kidding? David sat up, obviously very interested to hear more. Even Judy's bouncing boobs suddenly took a back seat to this suddenly interesting sounding story.

No. I'm not kidding. She puts that wig on of hers, puts on some carefully applied makeup, and viola! She's K-Z-J! She's even been seriously thinking about maybe getting an agent, with the intention of contacting someone in the business to have a look at her, you know, see if they'd be interested in hiring her for some double work or something. She's pretty good with stunts too! So, who knows!

1...1718192021...26