Masturbation Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lawn was completely lined with high hedges creating privacy for both the garden and the back of the house. The path led through an arbor into another large hedge lined yard. In the middle of this lawn was a summer house; a large one room structure completely open on all sides, but screened for bugs. The garden house was in the Japanese bungalow style. The low pitched roof had generous overhangs that curved up as they extended out. Lush exotic flowers skirted the building's union with the lawn. All around this second back yard were exotic trees and scrubs and flowers. The summer night air drifted fragrantly on a gentle breeze. The erotic surroundings exuded a mythical vibe, and just like last Thursday my mind imagined the time of Pan, and Dionysus, with satyrs and nymphs cavorting in sexual deeds behind every tree.

Inside the screened structure in the middle of a wooden floor was a king sized bed. A simple candle lit chandelier over the bed offered a low luxurious light. On a side table was some instruments of pleasure: dildos and lube, and what looked to be a strap-on belt.

As we approached the bed, Gina offered her back to Chad. He slid the zipper down on her short cocktail dress, and it slipped to the floor. She stepped out of the dress and removed her heels. It was then I saw her nylons were crotchless suspender pantyhose. Her round beautiful ass, pussy, and the sides of her hips were exposed. Her bra wasn't much at all; just a slim lacy open cup bra which left her gorgeous breast totally exposed.

Gina crawled onto the bed. Her ass and pussy on full display, her prominent clit pointing back towards me. Chad waved me on the bed, his hand directing me towards her sex. I removed my sandals, pants and shirt. Naked I climbed on all fours up to Gina's bottom. She tilted her smooth shapely ass up to expose all of herself to me. For a forty year old, she had flawless skin. The white plump orbs of her bum beckoned to be touched and licked. I lavished her cheeks with my tongue. I snuggled my nose to her rose bud. I buried my tongue into her bung hole as I fingered her pussy.

She moaned as I drove my tongue as deep as I could. The smell of her ass was intoxicating. She must have used a cherry scented douche or something, because she tasted like dessert. I felt another hand near my hand in her pussy. She had reached between her legs and was masturbating her clit. I moved my tongue down and licked her pussy lips. I lapped her cunt like a dog as she quickened the pace of the fingering assault on her clit. She moaned and came all over my mouth as she pushed her pussy hard against my face and shuddered in orgasm.

I heard Chad removing his clothing. He crawled on the bed and up to Gina's head. He knelt next to her with his cock in her face; she took him in her mouth.

I knelt on my knees and positioned my cock head at her womanly essence. She reached back to my shaft and pulled me into her. I fucked her slowly and steadily as she continued to suck her husband's cock. I suddenly felt lightheaded. The full weight of what I was participating in washed through me. I was fucking another man's wife while she was sucking his cock. A warmth washed throughout my body. I felt at one with them. I was finally home; like a lost sailor welcomed home after years at sea.

Chad reached to the side table and picked up a dildo and lubed it up. He handed it to me and motioned to her ass. The dildo was about the size and shape as my own cock. I pressed the head of dildo to her rear hole and she pushed back indicating she wanted it in. As the head of the dildo broke past her rim she bucked and her whole body quivered. She pushed back against the phallic shaft wanting more.

I worked it deep into her bung hole and fucked her with the dildo as I continued to fuck her pussy with my cock.

Again Gina's spasms came and she launched into another orgasm.

Chad withdrew his cock from her mouth and left her head. He came around to where I was fucking Gina and motioned me to pull out of her.

"Slide under her," he commanded.

He removed the dildo from her ass as I slid under her. Gina guided my hard cock to her pussy lips and impaled herself on me. Chad slipped on a condom and lubed his sheathed cock up. He straddled my legs and positioned his cock to her ass and then slipped it in her hole. I could feel Chad's cock rub against mine inside of her as we both fucked Gina; he in her bowels, me in her vagina. I felt again at one with them. We were three sexual warriors conquering each other in unison; locked in battle to slay the sexual dragons within us.

Gina started to spasm uncontrollably. Her face had reddened and small beads of sweat formed on her skin as waves of orgasm washed over her. She drooled on my face as I fucked her from beneath. I didn't mind her drool. I lapped it up and moved my mouth to hers and slid my tongue into her mouth. She moaned in my mouth as she came again and again.

I was highly excited myself and came close to blowing my load several times as we fucked, but I concentrated on keeping it in check; it was going to be a long night and I wanted to last—I wanted it to last forever.

After several more Gina orgasms in that position, Chad pulled out of his wife's ass and removed the condom. He lay on the bed next to me, but with his head in the other direction . Gina moved off of me and on top of Chad. The two of them in a sixty-nine position; Chad sucking her clit while Gina fellated him. I straddled Gina's legs and slipped my cock back into her pussy from behind as Chad ate her clit under me. My balls caressed his forehead as I slid in and out.

I soon slipped my cock out of Gina and pushed it down in Chad's face. He tilted his face up and sucked me into his mouth. I pulled out of Chad's mouth and slipped back in Gina's pussy. We fucked like that through another half a dozen Gina orgasms. Me feeding my cock to Chad between her orgasms. At some point she pushed her hand on my hip to motion me out of her. I pulled out and lay on the bed resting. She got off her husband and crashed on the bed breathing hard--she was spent.

Chad got up and then knelt next to my head and fed me his cock. I took him in my mouth and sucked him for all I was worth. This was only the second time I had a cock in my mouth in over thirty years. It still felt new to me, and I was relishing every inch of him. I loved his fleshy rigidity—the different textures between shaft and head. His manly musk filled my olfactory senses. My tongue explored his helmet ridge and the knot of skin that formed his frenulum on the underside of it. His proud vein lines that coursed up and down his shaft gave my tongue something to follow as he slid in and out of my mouth.

Chad straddled his right knee over my head as he moved to all fours over me. He stroked my cock while I sucked him. He soon took me in his mouth. I had never been in a sixty-nine with another man before. I honed my attention to what he was doing on my cock and I mirrored his every move on his. We were in sync; every lick, suck, slurp and deep swallow Chad performed on me I duplicated on him. My head was swimming in lust. We were connected cock to cock.

Gina got up and went outside. I heard a stream of piss. When she returned she walked to the table next to the bed and fiddled with the dildos there as we sucked each other. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Gina put on the strap-on belt and attach a dildo. Chad stopped sucking my cock and moved off of me. I suspected that I was next to become the center of their sexual attention. Gina lubed up a finger and knelt on the bed next to my ass.

I knew what was coming next and I wanted it. She positioned her dry hand under my butt and lifted; a signal for me to move on to all fours. I got up on my hands and knees and Chad re-positioned himself so his cock was once again in my face. Gina knelt at my ass and pushed her lubed finger to my rosebud and rubbed the rim. It felt awesome having someone else's finger play with my ass rim.

I pushed against her rubbing finger; I wanted it in me. She slipped it in. My moans of pleasure were muffled by Chad's cock in my mouth. She found my prostrate and massaged it. I never had the nerve to ask my wife to do this; anal was something she wasn't into. I'd sometimes finger myself during masturbation, but having someone else do it felt so liberating. A once guarded spot on my body, I now opened that most private orifice to her freely. As new doors of physical pleasure opened, psychological barriers were being stripped away.

My cock dripped and ached for her touch. As if she read my mind she reached around with her other hand and stroked me. She opened up my hole by moving her finger side to side. She soon slipped in another one and reamed me with two digits.

My butt ached for her dildo, but I was uncomplaining. I let her indulge in my rectum with her hand. I could taste the saltiness of Chad's pre-cum as his cock swelled in my mouth.

Chad was impatient with her dallying. "He is ready," he said to her.

Gina removed her fingers and lubed up the dildo hanging off her strap-on belt. She moved the head of it to my wanting hole. I pushed against it to signal to her my willingness to be entered. There was a resistance I didn't expect. I tried to open my hole willingly, but to no avail. I was wondering if she had put enough lube on it.

Chad said to me, "Push your rectum with your sphincter muscle against the tip of the dildo. Push as if you're taking a shit."

I did as he commanded and the head popped in. It stung, but the pleasure was there mixed with the pain. There was a burning and a sense of fullness as the phallic opened my rectum.

"Good boy. It's in now," Gina cooed. As I got use to the fullness, I wanted more. I pushed back to receive more of the dildo. "Ahhh...you like it," she exclaimed.

"Give it to him slowly," Chad instructed. "Put more lube on," he added.

Gina squirted some more lube on the shaft and then inched it in. She began to pull it out until the head just stretched my rim but stayed inside, then she'd work the whole thing in a little deeper. Over and over again she slowly worked my virgin arse until the entire thing was in up to the hilt.

Chad pulled out of my mouth and slid under me. Gina continued to fuck my butt hole while her husband sucked my cock. I was in bisexual heaven. This is the life I've dreamed about; group sex, threesomes, orgies, women, men, anything goes, and it was actually happening—I was in total bliss.

Chad soon stopped sucking my cock and got up and walked around to where Gina was fucking me. He stood on the bed and put his cock in his wife's face. She briefly fellated him as she knelt fucking my ass. I knew what was coming next and I wanted it. That dildo Gina was working in me was a sad excuse for the real thing I was about to receive.

Chad stepped off the bed and put on a condom. He lubed up his cock and moved to my rear. Gina slowly pulled out of me and then she slathered a mess of lube all around puckered sphincter.

Chad positioned the head of his penis at my rear world. I had longed for this moment, and I was glad it was Chad that would be the first. He had such a commanding masculine presence but with a gentle nurturing side. I trusted him. My rectum ached for his cock.

I felt his tip at my hole. He pushed gently but firmly. There was more resistance than the dildo. The head of his cock was bigger and not as streamlined as the phallic. He grabbed my hips and started to push harder. "Push back with rectum," he instructed again. I pushed against him with my sphincter muscle and the head of his cock popped inside me. Involuntarily my breath turned to short sharp gasps as my world stretched to new horizons.

His warmth filled me as rushes of pleasure and pain radiated from my center root. I felt a fullness back there that gratified me. The pain wasn't the kind of pain you wanted to stop; there was pleasure wrapped in that discomfort and I wanted more of it.

He moved in a little deeper and then stopped and waited a moment. He then moved slowly in and out; each time going a little deeper, and then pausing. As he got in deeper, my ass settled into the discomfort. More of the pressure was turning to pleasure. Soon, he was in all the way. He then began to fuck me with a slow rhythmic tempo.

"You Okay?" He asked as he quickened the pace.

"Yes. It's feels nice," I replied between short breaths.

"You like it Eh...Good," he said as he picked up the tempo.

"Ahhh...that feels so good," he exclaimed. "Nothing like a fresh virgin ass," he added.

My cock had gone from rock hard to semi stiff from all the attention in my ass, but I was dripping pre-cum like a leaky faucet. Gina slid under me and took my cock in her mouth gobbling up my dripping goo. She sucked my cock hard again as Chad fucked my ass.

This went on for a while, but how long I couldn't tell; time stood still as the three of us were connected by sex. I heard Chad moan and felt him quicken his pace. I thought he was close to cumming, and wanted to feel him spurt into my ass, but then I remembered the condom.

"Don't cum yet. I want to swallow you," I said as I looked back over my shoulder. I hadn't experienced another man coming in my mouth yet and I was so insanely randy I wanted to try it all that night.

"I'm almost there," he alerted. Chad pulled out and ripped off the condom. I was still on all fours on the bed with Gina laying under me sideways and sucking my cock. Chad walked on his knees to my head and stuck his cock in my face. I knew he'd probably rather had cum in my ass. He was capitulating to my request as a gesture of consideration to me. After all, he took my virginity, and I was now his new fuck buddy. Sex is better when there is give and take, and Chad was both a giver and a taker.

I sucked him into my mouth and let him face fuck me. I wrapped my tongue around the bottom half of his stiff shaft and added pressure. I loved the feeling of his cock in my mouth and I didn't want it to end, but soon I felt his cock head pulse. He shoved it in a little deeper, but he was cognizant of the fact that I was not experienced at deep throat, so he contained himself from choking me.

His first spurt hit the back of my throat and I attempted to swallow but it was hard to do with a mouth full of cock, so I pushed him back so the tip of his cock was at my lips. He stopped his trusting and allowed me to suck him off as he emptied the rest of it in my mouth. His saltiness overfilled me and some leaked out the side of my lips before I could swallow. I played with the last of his ooze in my mouth and was surprised that I liked the flavor. I hadn't cum yet, so my perspective on the taste of it was skewed by my absolute state of randiness.

Chad crashed on the bed panting. Gina was still sucking me and I felt I could cum at any moment. She then stopped and slid under me with her face to mine. I knew what she wanted. I positioned my cock to her pussy lips and drove it home as I lowered my face to hers. We kissed and she tasted her husband's spunk still lingering in my mouth. I fucked her until I felt her cumming and then I climaxed with her and emptied myself into her.

I pulled out of Gina and lay back on the bed. The three of us on our backs panting and basking in the orgasmic glow. I couldn't help but to giggle out loud, and then Gina started giggling, then Chad. I didn't know what the other two were giggling about, it must have been infectious laugh, but for me, it was a relief laugh. Relief from all the years of holding my bisexual desires inside and presenting myself as a straight man. I felt complete. I had finally found my tribe. I was where I wanted to be. I was sure there would be many more nights like this.

To be continued:

12