Masturbatra Rises Ch. 01: An Erotic Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,554 Followers

"How the hell did she make that?" Lenny wondered as he stared at Lisa's bare booty.

"If I died right now, I'd be okay with that," Sean stated bluntly.

"I think I want to marry my mom." Collin was infatuated. If he could have chosen to have sex with anyone one in the world in that moment, he would have chosen Lisa.

Lisa walked closer to the boys, who then sat up straight in their beanbag chairs. They were stunned she actually made a Masturbatra costume, and even made it better. They all noticed the two thin straps going down the back and the narrow band of spandex that shaped her most intimate area. They loved how she had a hole in between the breasts and the top collar to give them even better visibility.

Lisa stared down at the three sets of open legs and erect penises. She cooed, "I think you were right, Collin. All of you are too bad and tough to simply be brought to justice by my magic touch. Perhaps I can use some other tools at my disposal." Lisa formed an O with her mouth and deliberately licked her tongue all the way around her lips.

"Oh my fucking god, I'm going to lose it," Lenny murmured.

The energetic brunette laughed as she approached Lenny and took his hand in hers and then placed it on her bare behind. "Well don't lose it yet, Sweetie. Don't you want to have some fun with me first?"

"Yes, ma'am." Lenny was wrapped around Lisa's finger.

Lisa bent over and kissed Lenny on the lips and whispered in his ear, "Well it just so happens I know what you like."

Collin and Sean watched as Lisa stood back up and turned around so that her smooth spherical butt was a foot from Lenny's face. The cheeks were parted by a thin gold band that wrapped around from the front, in between her legs, and up to the metal ring.

The bombshell tilted her head back and looked down at Lenny. "Are you going to feel me up or not?" She laughed, glancing over at Collin to give him a God-your-friends-are-morons look. Collin chuckled back.

Lenny's hands took firm hold of Lisa's toned buttocks. He squeezed them, smacked them, and massaged them.

After Lisa figured that he had enough time with his hands, she wanted to up the ante. "Sit up straight," she commanded.

Lenny blindly followed orders and made sure he was firmly planted in an upright position in the bean chair. Lisa rewarded his obedience by pressing her ass against his face and then sliding it down his body until she was in a sitting position on his erect cock, in between his spread legs.

"Ohhhh, fuck, that's amazing," he groaned as the weight of Lisa's naked booty rested on his lap and pushed into his hard-on.

Lisa turned her head back and parted her lips to give Lenny an open-mouth kiss. She inserted her tongue and massaged his before pulling away. "If you think it feels amazing now, then you're going to love what comes next."

Lenny's eyes were wide. Lisa used her legs as leverage as she circulated her hips, grinding her ass into Lenny's erection.

"Ohhhh Fuck! Mrs. Carter!"

The verbal encouragement caused Lisa to increase the intensity of the lapdance. She vigorously ground her hips into Lenny. He placed his hands on her hips.

"That's right, Baby. Grab me while I rub my ass into your rigid fuckstick!" Lisa wanted to show Lenny a good time, but she also wanted to put on a good show for Collin.

Lenny kissed Lisa's neck as she pleasured his cock. Lisa looked over and saw that Sean and Collin were both masturbating to the scene in front of them. That was when Lisa realized it was time to move on.

The grinding came to a halt and Lisa kissed Lenny again with her tongue before getting off his lap.

Feeling blue-balled, Lenny asked desperately, "Wait, is that it?"

Lisa laughed again, as she reached down and placed her hand on his dick. She leaned into his ear and whispered, "If you think that I'm anywhere close to being done torturing you then you are the dumbest criminal I've faced yet."

Putting Lenny's satisfaction on the backburner, Lisa stepped towards Sean, who was rubbing himself like he was trying to start a fire. "So I couldn't help but notice an issue with some of your drawings," Lisa nitpicked as she stood in between Sean's legs.

"Wha... What's that?" Sean asked as he was awaiting an experience that he hoped would be as good as Lenny's.

"I noticed in the newer Issues where my tits are fondled by strangers, that you drew my boobs wrong."

Sean was horny, but also genuinely curious as to what Lisa meant. "Really?"

"Mm-hmm," Lisa confirmed as she lowered her rack in front of Sean's face. "You drew my areolas and nipples all wrong."

Sean's mouth was watering at the pair of perfect orbs in front of him. "I'm sorry about that. I didn't know."

Lisa smiled. "I know you didn't know, Sweetie, but it's something you're going to have to change for next time."

The high school senior with short, straight red hair shook his head and promised to fix the errors.

"To make sure you draw them correctly next time and every time after that, I'm going to have to make sure that you never forget them."

Sean whimpered, "Okay."

Lisa commanded firmly, "So you're going to squeeze, handle, pinch, suck, and fuck my tits until you remember exactly what they look like. Do you understand?"

The overwhelmed guy responded by taking Lisa's melons in each of his hands. Lisa leaned in and gave him the same sexy kiss that she gave Lenny. "Here, let me help you with that." The costumed siren pulled down on the gold band that covered her pink areolas.

Sean nearly came as the 36D's were freed and bounced firmly on Lisa's chest. Lisa followed up the excitement by sitting down on his lower thighs to give him enough room to fondle her tits and lean in to suck on them.

"Do anything you want to them. I don't ever want you to forget them."

With the open opportunity, Sean went straight to sucking. He circulated his tongue on one nipple as he used his thumb to massage the other. Lisa moaned from the feeling that she rarely got to experience anymore. Sean squeezed them firmly in his hands and he didn't want to let go.

Lisa looked out of the corner of her eye at Collin to make sure that he was still engaged. And was he ever.

As Sean was seeing how much of her left tit he could fit in his mouth, Lisa placed her lips on his ear and whispered, "I love how your mouth feels on my chest, but do you know what would feel even better for both of us?"

The virgin looked up in anticipation.

Lisa looked him in the eye. "If I squeeze my tits around your hard cock as you fuck them like there's no tomorrow."

Without waiting for a response, Lisa got off of Sean's legs and knelt down in between them. She placed her rack on his groin and grabbed his erection in her hand.

With her spare hand she reached into her costume and pulled out the bottle of massage oil. "Wonder Woman has the Lasso of Truth, I figured I should have a weapon as well."

Sean was mesmerized as Lisa drizzled the oil onto her chest and rubbed her boobs together to spread it inside her cleavage. "Ahhhh!" Sean moaned as the MILF slid his shaft between her oiled breasts.

He stared, as the breasts were so voluptuous that he could barely see the red tip of his hard-on peeking through. Sean didn't know what do to next; he was enjoying himself just sitting there.

"Are you going to fuck me or am I going to have to do all the work?" Lisa asked rhetorically, as she knelt there with her hands pushing the sides of her breasts in.

No more instruction was needed. Sean began to buck his hips and thrust is groin repeatedly. He slipped in and out and in and out of his friend's mom's oiled flesh.

"That's right, baby, keep going!"

Sean thought things couldn't get any better. He was wrong.

Out of nowhere, Lisa tilted her head towards her chest and opened her mouth. All of a sudden, every time Sean thrusted his dick into the air Lisa's mouth was there to suck the tip.

Collin and Lenny were stunned that she was blowing their friend. Lisa could sense that Sean was getting awfully close to an orgasm. So just as she did to Lenny, she simply stopped and stood up.

By process of elimination, Collin knew he was up next. Anxious to get started, Collin reached out and touched Lisa's thigh.

Lisa could tell he wanted her immediately. She strutted right up next to him and leaned her face in towards his. She French kissed him as she lightly rubbed his pecs. The wafts of his inviting body spray filled Lisa's nose. Before she knew it they were making out with each other. But for every time Collin reached out to touch Lisa, she batted his hand away.

"Why can't I touch you, Mom?"

She replied, "I need you to be the special man in my life, and I have every intention of making you one today, but first I'm going to make you watch me get your friends off. After I finish swallowing their cum, you have me- all of me- to yourself." Lisa kissed Collin and then turned her attention back to Lenny and Sean.

Collin was stupefied and panting.

"Stand up!" Lisa commanded.

Lenny and Sean shot up and stood at attention, as did their penises. It was amazing to Lisa how she went from having no attentive man in her life to having three in the span of a few weeks.

"Come to me," she further instructed.

The two boys stepped towards her and stopped a couple feet away. She saw them touching themselves due to the fact that she left them blue-balled.

"Has a woman ever blown your cock until you came into her mouth?" The costumed temptress addressed both of them.

As expected, they both shook their heads no.

"Well, then this is going to be your first time." Lisa dropped down to her knees in front of them. She grabbed a cock in each hand, Lenny with her left and Sean with her right, and began to sensually pump them.

Lenny and Sean gave each other a grin of disbelief.

Lisa started by running her flat tongue up Lenny's cock and then inhaling its length. She took her time giving him a deep suck. His moans and groans were music to her ears. Lisa then did the same for Sean. She didn't even need to look over at Collin to see if he was enjoying it.

Looking up at them after the first blow, Lisa put on a flirtatiously tentative face. "I always prefer to swallow. Is that a problem for you or is that okay?"

"For the love of God, please swallow," Lenny pleaded.

Lisa really got going. She sucked Lenny while she masturbated Sean and then switched. She knew they weren't going to last long.

Collin masturbated as he watched his mom satisfy his friends.

This was the most erotic and extreme thing Lenny and Sean had ever been a part of. Lenny reached down and grabbed her exposed boob and Sean began to massage the other.

Their muscles started to stiffen and Lisa knew it was only a matter of moments. With Sean's throbbing erection thrusting in and out of her mouth, Lisa used her left hand to pull Lenny's body towards her so he was pressing against his friend.

With the two boys in position, Lisa opened up wide and guided the tip Lenny's cock into her mouth. Lenny and Sean couldn't believe it as Lisa sucked on both of their tips as she masturbated the shafts. It was too much.

Lenny's rod twitched and Lisa prepared as hot cum shot into her cheeks. She could barely handle the load as it was, and to make things more difficult, Sean finished as well.

Her cheeks were full and there was no more room. Lisa started to choke and her lips parted to let out some of the excess. Cum leaked down her chin until she finally had an amount inside of her that she could handle.

Lisa gazed up at Sean and Lenny's dazed faces. They saw the beautiful woman make sure she had their attention before she swallowed the combined load in one gulp. She breathed heavily. "Whew! Holy shit, that was hot," she breathed.

Trying to be nice, Lenny used his fingers to wipe the cum off of her chin. Lisa reacted by grabbing his wrist and putting all of his fingers into her mouth and licking off the salty liquid.

"Thank you, Mrs. Carter," Sean insisted as he fell back into his beanbag chair. "Yeah, thank you," Lenny echoed.

"Just doing my job," she replied playfully as she smacked her lips.

An invigorated Lisa got up to her feet. She recomposed her self and brushed her with her hands.

It was just she and Collin. She approached him with a feeling of liberation. Her pussy was soaking and she knew who would be able to satisfy her in a way she hadn't been for a long time.

Collin removed his shirt to get rid of any restrictions. "Can I touch you now, Mom?"

Lisa didn't respond, as she sat down on Collin's lap and traced her fingers along the lines that defined his muscles. She wrapped her arms around his neck and felt the warmth of his adrenaline-filled body. They started making out. It felt so good to be pressed against his Collin's bare skin.

"Honey, not only can you touch me however you want... I want you to do 'everything' to me," Lisa said with a sultry tone.

"Really?!!" Collin reveled in the pleasure of the weight of Lisa's body resting on his.

"Every single night I slip my fingers into my cunt and imagine that it's your hard cock. I want you to show me how much you love your mom."

Collin nodded as he pressed his middle and ring fingers against the thin gold band of spandex that created a camel toe between Lisa's thighs. "Oh fuck, Collin!"

The 18 year old tucked his hand under her bodysuit and carefully inserted his fingers into the warm, wet flesh. Lisa whined as her son's strong fingers slid deeper into her vaginal cavity.

In order to deal with the painful pleasure, Lisa dug her nails into the young stud's shoulders. Collin bit into her neck as he circulated his fingers around her sensitive vulva. He yanked the dampened material to the side of his mom's mound so there was nothing blocking it as he rapidly pulsed his fingers in and out.

Lisa glanced down at the long rigid dick that was pressed in between her thigh and his solid abdomen. She needed more, and she knew he did too.

Lisa passionately stood up and then knelt down into the beanbag chair on Collin's lap, facing him. She wrapped her arms over his shoulders and dug her finer nails into his shoulder blades as she started to grind her bare shaved pussy into his throbbing dick.

She coated it with her pussy juice as it rubbed against her clitoris. They made out lustfully as they enjoyed the sensation of their bare chests pressing into each other.

"Oh God, Mom! I want you so bad!"

"Take me, Collin! I want you inside of me!"

Collin used his muscular arms to hoist Lisa into the air by her hips. She, meanwhile, took his cock in her hand and pointed it straight into the air. Lisa and Collin locked eyes as he lowered down.

"Ah! Ah! Ahhhhhh!" Lisa moaned as her pussy was gradually lowered onto her son's shaft. It just kept going farther and farther inside of her. She had never had one this deep and she was beginning to wonder if she could fit.

Finally, Lisa stopped, but she didn't feel her thighs pressing against Collin's quads. He leaned his head in and they kissed amorously again. Collin let go of her hips and she fell the final inch to his lap. "Ohhhhhhh! Collin! Yes, yesssss!"

Lisa then began to bounce up and down, using his shoulders as leverage. Collin grabbed her hips and pumped his waist repeatedly. He continually accelerated and refused to slow down. Lisa's black cape was waving behind her from the incessant motion.

The sensation was too much for Lisa. The feeling of Collin sliding in and out of her deeply and quickly made her lose control. She clenched her eyelids and pressed her head against his shoulder as she just listened to the sound of her butt slapping against his thighs.

Collin felt Lisa's cervix contract against his penis. The tightening made the sensation even more incredible. He thrusted even faster.

That sent Lisa over the edge. She shook from her core as her muscles tensed up. She was paralyzed against Collin's body as the best orgasm of her life ripped through her. An uncontrolled high-pitched sound escaped from her open mouth as Collin felt his mom's warm liquid squirt all over his thighs and cock.

The pussy juice splashing onto his thighs and the feeling of Lisa wrapping tightly around him was too intense of a sensation. Collin held Lisa tightly as his cock shot rope after rope of cum deep inside of his gorgeous nanny. "Ohhh, Mom!"

"Cum in me, Honey! Cum in me! I want to you to cum deep inside of me!"

The final spurts of hot semen were ejaculated.

Lisa collapsed against Collin, who collapsed into the beanbag chair. Lisa rested with Colin's softening penis staying side of her.

They lay there holding each other as they caught their breath.

After a few minutes had passed, they heard from the side, "Holy shit, that was hot."

Sean and Lenny laughed in awe.

Lisa giggled at the compliment and she playfully flashed her eyebrows at her son. "Yes, it certainly was."

Collin ran his hands along her body and played with the gold spandex. "I can't believe you made this costume."

Lisa puckered her lips. "Full disclosure... I sold a lot of your valuable comics on eBay to pay for it..."

Lisa waited for Collin get upset, but to her delight, he cracked up hysterically. "Well I'm glad you did." He thought, "That costume must have cost a ton if you needed to sell all of the comics to pay for it."

"Well only a third of the money went to the costume," Lisa explained, "the other two thirds went to the king-sized mattress that I'm going to be putting down here."

"Wait, what? You got a king-sized mattress for the basement?" Collin was confused.

Looking at the young man like he wasn't using common sense, Lisa clarified to her son, "Well, yeah! It's safest if we only have this type of relationship down here where nobody could ever see us. And if my man's hot cock is going to be in this house, I'm sure as hell going to be in bed with him and not sleeping alone in my room."

Collin was ecstatic. "You're going to be sleeping with me when dad isn't here?!"

"I don't know how much sleeping we'll be doing, but I will certainly be down here with you whenever I can. I mean, don't you think Masturbatra should have a secret lair?" Lisa winked.

Collin wanted to take Lisa again right then and there. The kissed for a few seconds before Lisa pulled away. "Ha-ha, I promise we can have fun again later tonight. I need to take a shower and put some clothes on."

"Aww!" Sean and Lenny jokingly showed their displeasure in unison.

Lisa winked. "Don't worry, it will still be something I can use to get your attention."

"Collin, we should write about Masturbatra having a new layer in the next Issue," Sean suggested loudly.

"Yeah! And we have to add in the costume changes and the massage oil weapon," Lenny added.

As Lisa turned to go up the stairs she responded to their ideas, "Please do! That would be fun. If you boys ever need any inspiration for the character, please let me know."

*****

Upstairs in her room, Lisa took off her costume- well, took it more off than it already was. She put her entire Masturbatra costume- her bodysuit, cape, oil, and heels- inside of a faded, brown leather messenger bag that she knew she could easily hide in her new 'lair'.

Just as the shower had gotten to a warm temperature and Lisa was about to step in, her mobile phone rang. The caller ID showed that it was Eliza, Lenny's mom. Lisa panicked irrationally, Shit! She knows I blew her son! Wait... no. She couldn't know that, right?

Timidly picking up the phone, Lisa answered, "Hello?"

Eliza was speaking frantically. "Hey, Lease! You know that delivery guy who works in this neighborhood, the one that you always complain is staring at you?"

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,554 Followers