Matched with Mom? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't, Zach," she breathed, her voice trembling, her eyes staring straight ahead.

"Let's go upstairs," I urged in a soft, demanding purr, my fingers caressing the inside of her thigh. I no longer felt bad about being predatory; it felt good now, knowing I was wearing her down.

"No," Mom said, shaking her head. "Please. Your father will be home soon."

"No he won't," I sneered, my eyes hungrily devouring her as my full attention shifted to her body. "But even if he wasn't, he doesn't care. He can't give you what you need anymore."

"Stop," Mom pleaded weakly, her thighs parting a little as her resolve weakened.

"He doesn't understand you," I continued, my hand moving closer to the junction between her legs. "How you want to be treated. How you need to be treated."

Mom moaned softly, her legs shifting a little, spreading a little wider.

"Dad's useless," I whispered, leaning in. "But I'm here now."

"Please, Zach," Mom begged, her eyes closing -- the lines so blurred now between rejection and invitation.

I moved in, gripping her covered pussy possessively. "Let me fuck you."

"Oh!" Mom cried, her head tilting back, her mouth falling open. "Please, we can't, we can't, you know we can't..."

"If I were Aaron," I whispered, kissing her neck, grinding the heel of my palm against her hot sex, "you'd already be pregnant."

"Ahhhhhh..." Mom hissed, her hips rising, her ass squirming.

"And I'll give it to you," I whispered, kissing her neck. "All the cock you've been missing." Mom whimpered, her hips rolling, shoulders trembling. "I'll fuck you," I promised, licking her throat possessively, like the feral animal I'd become.

"MmmmMm...!" Mom whined, her body quivering, her hands balling into fists, her cunt pressing down against my hand in need.

"I'll get you pregnant."

"Nooo," she cried meekly as my words pulled her back from the brink, her hand reaching down and gripping mine, her thighs clamping down, head turning away.

"I'm going to knock you up," I breathed, squeezing her pussy, grinding against her. "You'll get so fucking pregnant, Mom. Carrying my brother or sister. Our child."

"Oh Jesus, Zach, stop," Mom whined, her hand grabbing mine, pulling it away from her sex. She got up and stood on shaky legs, looking down at me. "Please??"

I stood up slowly, pulling down my shorts to let my huge erection bounce free, my head already dripping with incestuous pre. "Then do something about this and I'll stop."

"Godd..." Mom groaned, her hand flying to her mouth. She stared at my cock, her eyes wide, her face flushed, her breath coming fast. She couldn't tear her eyes away from it, gaze filled with desire.

"If you aren't going to let me fuck you, then suck it, Mom," I demanded.

"Not that," she protested weakly, backing up a step, her hand dropping away, her eyes still riveted to my pulsing dick. "We shouldn't, not that...I-I'll use my hands again..."

I advanced slowly, my big cock gripped by the base, staring her down with lust and overpowering need. I knew what I was doing was so wrong, but I didn't care anymore. Mom's receptiveness over the last few days made me feel like this was just part of her giving in.

"You'd suck Aaron's cock in a second, you slut," I said bitterly. "It's the same thing."

Mom gasped, her expression suddenly indignant, her hand flying up to slap me, but I caught her wrist easily.

"No, I wouldn't, I wouldn't," Mom repeated the lie in a cracked voice, her eyes wide, face reddening. My hand tightened around her wrist.

"Suck my cock, Mom," I demanded, pulling her close, her wrist twisting in my grasp.

"Oh god, oh god, no," she sobbed, her voice tiny and straining, her hand trying to wrench free.

"You're such a hypocrite," I snarled as I pulled Mom down by her arm, but I didn't force her. She struggled for a moment, then slowly dropped to her knees in front of the couch, her eyes glazed and distant as she finally accepted that there was no way out.

"Suck it," I ordered, releasing her and taking a half-step back, my massive, thick, throbbing cock bobbing inches from her lips.

Mom moaned in a low, plaintive cry, a wordless exhalation of crumbling resistance. Her hands moved slowly towards me, gaze fixed on the enormous, glistening, veiny shaft of her son's cock. Her face was a mask of conflict, eyes wide, her jaw set, her teeth clenched.

"Just kiss it," I said, stroking her cheek with the back of my fingers, a faint caress like I might have given her when I was just her boy and nothing more.

Mom's lips trembled and she took a deep breath. She looked up at me, her expression pained, her eyes so hot with need. I held her gaze and nodded, and she lowered her head, her lips pursing.

My mother hesitated, her breath warm against the swollen head of my cock, and I could see her body tensing, her shoulders rising.

"Please, Mom," I whispered, stroking her hair.

Mom closed her eyes and her lips brushed against the tip of my big mushroom head. A jolt of perverse electricity surged through my body. Timidly, she kissed it once, then again. She kept her eyes closed, her lips pressed to the head of her own son's dick, her face red.

"You're so fucking hot," I grunted, my fingers tightening in her hair.

"Mmm," my mother whimpered, her tongue slipping out, licking the very tip, tasting my precum.

"That's it," I encouraged. "Lick it, Mom."

"Unn," she breathed meekly, her mouth opening, her tongue running against the underside of my swollen, sensitive crown and shaft with a long lapping lick.

"Oh fuck," I grunted, the feeling sending a wave of pleasure through me.

Mom's her lips parted, her eyes opening as she finally gave in to the depraved, incestuous act. She kissed my dick again, and then began to lap at it, her tongue exploring every inch, the tip swirling, her soft, wet, warm, slippery lips kissing and sucking.

She looked so fucking hot sucking my dick, her eyes glazed with lust, full lips wrapped around the head, her hands clutching the base. I could feel my balls churning, the pressure building up in my shaft as I got closer to release.

"Suck me, Mom," I groaned. "Suck your own son's dick..."

"MMmmMmnnh..." she moaned wantonly around my cock, her head beginning to bob, her mouth and lips and tongue worshiping her son's big, beautiful, throbbing cock. She sucked and slurped, her hands stroking and pumping as she picked up the pace. I'd never felt anything better in my young life.

"Oh, shit," I growled. "Mom, I'm gonna cum..."

Her head bobbed faster, her lips and hands pumping, her tongue slathering, her eyes staring up at me, filled with hot shame, but wanting, needing.

"Fuuuuck," I groaned, my balls churning, the pressure building. "Here it comes...!"

"MMMmmmnNHHH!" Mom's voice rose in surrender and what sounded like almost dutiful pleasure as she tensed to receive her son's cum.

"Fuck, fuck, FuhHKkk" I cried, the pressure suddenly peaking like a dam breaking, and I exploded, spurting hot ropes of seed into my mother's mouth. Mom's eyes shut tight and her sucking slowed, cheeks hollowing as she swallowed her son's cum, trembling fingers stilling on my shaft.

I shuddered, the last spasms of my orgasm coursing through me, and slowly I pulled my softening cock from her mouth. She released it and sat back, her expression dull, blank. Resigned.

"Did you enjoy that, Mom?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered, her voice empty, not even trying to lie now. Her eyes met mine, cheeks flushed, her body trembling. I knew she'd do it again. Wanted it, even. She just stared off into space, fingertips absentmindedly wiping a string of cum from the corner of her mouth to suck it clean.

A satisfied grin split my face. Finally. Fuckin' finally. Siren was finally taking over my Mom.

"You gonna let me fuck you now?"

"Oh," my mother breathed, her eyes widening, breath quickening. "Oh god, Zach, no, anything but that. We can't go that far. We can't," she repeated, shaking her head.

"So you just sucked your son's dick and swallowed his fucking cum but sex is too far?" I sneered, pulling up my shorts. Her face reddened even further.

"It's different," Mom argued defensively, her eyes dropping. "We can't...have sex. I can't. We'll regret it. You'll regret it."

"Bullshit," I said, standing. "I know you want it, Mom. You've wanted it ever since I told you I was Aaron."

"Please, Zach," she pleaded. "We've already done too much."

"Fine," I relented, holding my hands up. "But I want you in my room tonight to give me more head, okay?"

"Oh," Mom groaned, her mouth parting, brow furrowing as things spiraled so desperately out of her control.

"Well?" I pressed, looming over her.

"O-okay," Mom whimpered, her eyes flicking up to mine, her body tensing, her chest rising and falling, her nipples hard and poking through her shirt. I kissed her on the head like I used to, but the filial gesture, like everything else was perverted with a lingering, follow-up grope of her covered breast. She shuddered softly.

"Thanks, Mom."

I left her there, on her knees with a belly full of my seed, her mouth hanging open as she was overwhelmed with shock, self-loathing, and a lust no mother should have for their son.

That night, I waited for Mom for hours, but she never came. Dad came back earlier than usual and she hid in their room from me. I was frustrated; pissed. Again I felt like the ultimate prize had been taken from me. I jacked off angrily to the old videos again, feeling a kind of sick, lust-fuelled rage creep up into me. I barely slept, paranoia creeping in. Was she telling Dad what happened? Was Mom going to deny me now? I relieved myself another two times that night before I finally drifted off, bitter and driven to take what was mine.

I woke the next morning, bleary and tired, and shuffled downstairs. Mom was at the stove cooking breakfast and Dad was at the table drinking coffee, both fully dressed -- my mom in her dark blue nurse's scrubs and my dad in his Holy Rollers bowling team jacket.

"Hey, Son," Dad greeted, nodding, his voice cheerful.

"Hey," I said, glancing at him, then at Mom.

"Morning," Mom said, her tone clipped, back turned.

"Morning," I echoed.

I went over to the coffee pot, poured myself a mug, and leaned against the counter, sipping, watching Mom's ass sway and her thighs rub together as she cooked. She glanced back at me, and our eyes met.

"Your father's staying home today," she announced, her eyes sliding away.

"Oh yeah?" I said, looking at him and trying to hide my disappointment and frustrated resentment.

"Yeah," Dad said, smiling. "Figured I'd spend the day with you, Zach. What's the plan?"

Nothing much. Just fucking mom.

"I dunno," I replied, saying the first thing that popped into my mind. "Maybe we could go to, like Putterz?"

"Minigolf? Yeah, sounds good," Dad said. "It's a date."

Mom plated the food, bringing the plates to the table. Scrambled eggs on toast with some freshly sliced avocado. She set mine down and sat beside me.

As we ate, I surreptitiously put my hand between Mom's thighs under the table. She jumped a little, glaring at me, her eyes widening, legs clamping shut tight at first. I narrowed my eyes at Mom and kept pushing insistently until they reluctantly parted. I slipped my invading fingers inside Mom's waistband and panties to feel her sex; her hairy cunt was hot and dripping for me.

"What about the movies?" I suggested, rubbing her pussy, her juices smearing on my fingers.

"The movies?" Dad asked from across the table, obliviously shoveling food into his mouth as he scrolled through his phone.

"Sure," I replied, pushing my finger inside, curling it, rubbing against her g-spot. Another joined it. "First Minigolf, then a movie?"

Mom let out a stifled gasp, her hand gripping her fork tightly, her knuckles white, her thighs spreading wider. Her cheeks reddened, head down to try and look like she was eating.

"How about Guardians of the Galaxy 3?" I asked casually as I fingered Mom under the table, her wetness coating my fingers and soaking into her panties.

"Yeah, sure," Dad agreed. "I've been wanting to see that. Linda, you coming?"

"Y-yesss," Mom hissed, her eyes closing, her thighs spreading further, her breath coming fast, her face red, her chest heaving. "M-maybe. I don't know. Depends on work." Her ass was shifting in her chair, hips rolling as she tried to maintain a veneer of calm. Dad was so fucking unaware, glued to his screen while his son violated his wife right across the table from him. I knew she was close. Just when my mother started to clamp down, I withdrew my fingers, robbing her of release.

I smiled at her and licked them clean, masking the lewd motion like it was just from breakfast. Mom tasted sweet and spicy, her ripe pussy delicious to me.

"Well, I'm done," I said, wiping my mouth and setting my napkin down. Denying Mom and giving her a taste of my sexual frustration felt gratifying.

"What?" Mom panted, her eyes flying open, her body tense. "No, stay, please."

"Gotta shower and get ready!" I said. I leaned over to kiss her temple. "Thanks for the food, Mom."

"But-"

I walked away, leaving her panting, her legs spread, her body quivering.

Dad and I played Minigolf among the windmills, tunnels, and looping bridges of the outdoors Putterz course -- standard father-son stuff, except I was trying to fuck and impregnate his wife under his nose. I didn't feel that bad considering Dad spent most of the time complaining about her.

"God damn, Linda's been acting so weird lately," Dad grumbled.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I think something's bothering her, or she's mad at me again or something. She's been, I don't know, distracted, not herself. She's not very responsive, not interested in anything." He whiffed on a putt.

"Huh. Maybe it's work?" I guessed innocently. I judged the distance around the little course of the 5th hole and gave my ball a knock, watching it bump and roll down the astroturf.

"Who knows," Dad chuffed. "Women. God's gift to man, huh? Can't live with em' and...can't live with 'em!"

We hit up the arcade and wasted about ten bucks in quarters on an old Area 51 cabinet. They had an Alpine Surfer there too and a Star Wars Trilogy Arcade. Made me feel like I was 6 years old again. Back when I was still innocent. But I couldn't go back.

We ended up seeing the movie by ourselves. Dad loved making annoying-ass commentary during the movie and continuously asking me if I liked it. Afterwards, I hung out at the house and helped Dad work on his car, waiting for Mom to return from her shift at the Children's Hospital. By the time she got back, Dad was already out with his friends again for another night of bowling and booze.

"Hi Mom," I smiled at her knowingly as I approached her in the foyer.

"Hi, Zach," Mom said, her tone flat, her voice quiet, her face flushed. She was still in her scrubs, hair pulled into a work braid.

I closed the distance between us, daring to put my hands on her firm ass, squeezing it and crushing our pelvises together.

"How was work?" I asked, my lips inches from hers.

"Mmh," Mom moaned, her face reddening, her hands pushing at my chest, face turning away. "Zach, no, no," she whispered, her words lacking conviction.

"Let's go upstairs and finish what I started this morning," I tempted her, grinding my growing hardness against her groin.

"N-no, no," she stammered, her hips weakly pressing back. "Zach..."

I kissed her cheek, then her ear.

"Let me fuck you tonight," I whispered, my hands cupping her ass, groping her, luxuriating in the feel of her body against mine. I didn't care that she smelled like antiseptic and iodine. "Don't make me wait like last time. I want you pregnant."

"Pregnant...?" Mom wailed quietly, her head tipping back, her mouth hanging open, her hips squirming against mine, her nipples so hard. "God...no...what are you saying? It's just a sick fantasy, we can never--!"

"Yes, yes, we can," I insisted, kissing her neck, feeling her arch it into my lips. "We will."

"Zach, please," she pleaded, her arms wrapping around me, her body trembling. "Stop. Stop."

"No," I refused, my hands roaming, one reaching around her back, the other finding her breast, fondling it possessively as the nipple hardened, large and stiff and hot. "I'm going to fuck you, Mom, and you're going to get pregnant. I know it turns you on too."

Mom mewled through her bit bottom lip, her hands clutching at me, her body shuddering. "God, oh, god. Zach, we can't, you know we can't."

"Fuck, I'm so hard right now," I growled, pulling her tighter. "Feel it."

Mom whimpered, her hips pressing into me, thighs spreading, her head tilting back, eyes glazed and lustful. Her hand found my bulge and her fingers stroked over it. I pulled the neck of her top down, her bra strap sliding down her shoulder. My cock was straining, throbbing so hard. My mother's body was much more receptive to my advances now. Tonight was the night.

As I started undressing her, Fate interrupted us again with the bright headlights of my dad's car washing through the driveway and illuminating the living room window just a few feet away. How the fuck was he coming home so early? My mother yelped and ripped herself away from me, fleeing up the stairs.

"Shit!" I growled, stomping into the living room to fume, my big, steel-hard cock enraged and painfully restrained in my pants.

"Guess who's back!" Dad called from downstairs, the front door swinging open.

"Hi, Honey," Mom called from upstairs, her voice high-pitched and strained.

"How was your day?"

"Oh, just, um, fine," Mom replied, her footsteps creaking on the floorboards above.

"That's good," Dad said, coming up the stairs. "I gotta leave early tomorrow morning, just got the call that Bob's out sick, so I need to cover. I know it's Saturday and we were all supposed to go over to..."

I was seething, my mind racing. I was done playing nice. I would take what I wanted tomorrow, whether Mom liked it or not.

***

The next morning was Saturday. I slept late, but when I woke up, I could hear the sounds of Mom's yoga routine, her grunting and groaning; the slaps and thumps of her body against the mat. The sounds were driving me crazy, my blood boiling.

I threw off the sheets and padded downstairs, stark naked. Mom was in the living room, her body oiled and glistening, her hair pulled back, the sun filtered through the drawn blinds. She was contorted, her legs spread, fat camel-toed crotch pointed straight up, her arms extended out past her ears, palms pressing down onto the mat. She was wearing a black sports bra and purple yoga pants that were cut high and tight, the material hugging her body, putting her round, beautiful ass on display. Mom was panting, her covered, taut breasts heaved with her breaths, big nipples outlined as she shifted and moved, slowly lowering her legs and torso into a downward dog.

My half-hardened cock slapped at my thighs as I came down the stairs, obscene morning wood thickening and engorging to rise and strain fully erect as I watched Mom twist her supple, feminine body and sweat from the effort.

She saw me, and her eyes widened. I could see the fear and lust in them as they crawled over my nakedness, my strong, cut body in its prime. I could see the gathering shame in her eyes, the fear and excitement. She must have seen the insane resolve in my eyes, in the stalking posture of my young body.

"Zach, I don't want this...!" Mom mewled, her voice low and desperately pleading, her eyes riveted on my big, throbbing dick.

"I don't care," I said through my teeth, advancing. I was like a madman, half-feral in my incestuous need.

"Oh, Zach, no," Mom begged, her body shifting, her ass sticking out as she started to get up. But I got right behind her, my hands on her hips, pulling her close, my cock sliding along the crack of her ass. She dropped down to her elbows and knees with a grunt of protest.

1...345678