Matching

Story Info
A Domme gives her sub panties as a gift.
1.1k words
4.58
8.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch you with a smile on my face as you step out of the bathroom and do a spin to show off the sexy purple thong I bought you. The colourful scrap of lace is a striking contrast to your masculine body and I know you enjoy the thrill of wearing them for me.

"You look like a sexy little slut in them," I say.

"That's because I am YOUR sexy little slut," you return, walking over to me.

There's a subtle shift in you...you're softer, feminine in your movement and it's beautiful to witness.

"Fair point," I muse, lifting a hand to unbutton my dress and letting it fall to the floor.

It's then that you notice what I'm wearing. Purple, ruffled panties and a black leather harness.

"Matching?" Your eyes twinkle in surprise.

"Sure...I want you to be my little bitch boy tonight," I say with a wink before walking over to the dresser to pull a cute purple dildo out of the top drawer.

Returning to you, I hand you the toy. "Put it on me."

You move to fasten it but I smack your hand away lightly. "Uh uh...on your knees where you belong."

Bowing your head you drop to your knees and secure the dildo into my harness. You look up at me with desire and worship in your eyes. I lift a hand to cup your face and you lean into it closing your eyes briefly before I pull it away.

"Get down on your hands and knees...ass in the air."

You do as I ask and I walk back to the dresser to pull two other items from the drawer. I fuss around, knowing this builds the anticipation for what's about to happen. Returning I tug your thong to the side, exposing your asshole without any warning.

"Show me what I want to see like a good bitch."

You respond with a few clenches of your cute pink asshole and I murmur my approval. Then I push the slicked up head of a plug against the opening, pushing it in and out of few times until your greedy ass swallows it.

"Ughhhh," you moan out at the intrusion followed by a hiss when my hand comes down against the fleshy cheek of your ass, first one side and then the other. Your hips tilt down and I smack a bit harder.

"Ass up or they keep getting harder."

Ass back up in the air, I administer several more smacks and then stop to admire the pink tint next to the purple lace. I bend down to pull the plug out and fuck it back in a few times. This time your hips are fully tilted, taking every shallow plunge.

"Mmm...good boy. Let's see if your asshole looks ready for me." I remove the plug and examine your opening, pushing a finger inside.

"Oh god..." I insert another finger, this time saying, "fuck back on them like a bitch in heat."

You slowly roll your hips, fucking my fingers. Your movements are sexy and cat-like and I'm struck by the change in you such a small piece of clothing makes.

"God you're beautiful like this," I say, needing you to know you can let go of any pretence with me and embrace this side of yourself. And you do, more confidently now, picking up your pace, you arch your back and fuck my fingers with wild abandon.

"That's it slut...work yourself open for my cock."

"Please..." the tone of your voice tells me your cock is hard and leaking trapped in your lace panties.

"Please what," I parry back, feeling the moisture grow between my legs at the sight of you.

"Please fuck me..."

"Please fuck your what?" My hand travels down to your balls to squeeze hard enough to make you cry out.

"Please fuck my cunt!!"

At that I walk around to the front of you and bend down to grab up your chin and bring us eye to eye. "Let's get one thing straight darling, I have a cunt. Bitch boys have a pussy."

Your eyes widen at my tone.

"Are we clear?" I ask.

You nod, flushed with arousal and a tinge of embarrassment.

"Good," I straighten and release your jaw. "I'll ask again...please fuck your what?"

"Please...please fuck my pussy!"

I smile in approval and walk behind you, pulling your fingers from your hole and grabbing up the lube. "All that's missing is to make it a wet pussy."

Popping the cap I dribble a bunch on the pink wrinkly skin and work some over my cock. You moan when I rub it against your opening and smack it against your hole.

"Be a good boy and hold your pussy open for me."

Your hands reach back and you lean your face and against the floor to balance yourself as you hold your checks apart for me. My cock is there giving you what you want, pressing into the tight ring and working it open around the purple head. You allow yourself to make soft, needy sounds, a far cry from the deep masculine grunts I've heard from you.

"That's it...open that slutty pussy and take my cock." I give a few pumps of my hips, watching for your body to relax around me. I reach beneath you and free your hard cock, hooking the panties down under your balls. "Stroke yourself in time with my cock,"I encourage, knowing how intense the pressure can be.

You do and we work you through the initial burn. I can tell the moment you find your footing and encourage you back up on your hands and knees. "Work yourself on my dick...show me what you've got, baby."

Needing no further encouragement you begin fucking back on me. My hands are on your hips but you're doing the work. I reach beneath you and find your cock, grabbing up the semi hard length and working it expertly in my hand. My hips join in the mix and we pick up our pace, skin slapping skin as we lose ourself in the rhythm and mounting pleasure. I grab up a handful of the lace thong and use it to pull you back on me.

"Such a hot little bitch when you take what you need!"

You release a groan from deep inside and I know you're getting close.

"I want your pussy to cum hard on my cock," I groan out, seconds away from my own orgasm.

"Ahhhh...fucckkkk!!"

Warm wetness fills my hand and I stroke you through your release. A couple hard fucks into you and my clit explodes with intense pleasure, radiating through my cunt. My hand releases your thong and slides up your back to pull you to me.

You reach for my hand and free it from your wet cock, pulling it up to your mouth and licking it clean.

I moan next to your ear and you turn your face towards me, giving me access to your lips. I capture them in a beautiful kiss and taste your cum, holding you close as we come down from our high.