Matchmaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers

Then it was Monica's turn.

"Well, I came out my freshman year in college," Monica said, "but I knew I was only interested in girls by my second year of high school."

"What made you realize it?" Heather asked.

"I guess I should say that before that, well, at least up to my freshman year, I did date guys. Mainly because that's what was expected of me - I mean, I really would've stood out if I didn't. In fact, I'd even let Bobby Myers, he took me to the junior prom, get to third base. The thing I finally discovered, though, was no matter what I did, or who I did it with, I found nothing exciting about it at all. At least nothing like I'd heard other girls describe."

Heather hadn't so much as ever kissed a guy, but understood what Monica was saying. She'd heard similar versions of the tale from other women.

"But what made you connect the dots and realize it was girls that held that excitement?" Heather further inquired.

"Bobby and I went to different high schools, so that put an end to us as a couple," she said. "Missing him gave me a great excuse to not date anyone else, at least for a while."

"But something happened, didn't it?" Heather asked, already knowing that something obviously had.

"We were having a girls night at Cathy Morgan's house - she and I had been close friends since grade school," Monica answered, "and after her parents went up to bed, the conversation turned to boys as it usually did. Since they all believed I was supposedly still pining for Bobby, who had a new girlfriend, by the way, I figured that I could just sit back and listen. I was wrong."

Monica paused for a breath as she recalled more of what had happened long ago.

"The question of virginity came up and it turned out that, of the five of us, only Donna Cruz and I were still virgins, at least in the traditional sense," Monica said. "Unfair as it probably was, the girls weren't surprised that Donna still was, given that she wasn't exactly what most of the boys at school would call datable. So all their attention fell on me."

"I remember Cathy saying that she couldn't believe that Bobby and I had gone out for over a year and the two of us had never done it,' Monica continued. "Every girl in the class had the hots for Bobby, she said, and if she knew I wasn't fucking him, she certainly would've."

"Ouch," Heather said, recognizing Cathy's faux pas. Even if Monica and Bobby had broken up, you didn't publicly state that you'd screw him if you'd had the chance.

Even as she continued to listen with greater interest, Heather began to wonder about something. She wasn't sure if it was her imagination or not, but there seemed to be a very different inflection in Monica's voice when she said the name Cathy, one that wasn't there when she mentioned any of the other girls.

"Cathy immediately apologized and I told her not to worry," Monica recounted. "After all, Bobby and I were history, so there was no reason for me to feel jealous."

"But you were feeling it, weren't you?" Heather said, all the pieces suddenly falling into place.

"I didn't understand it at first, but I was furious," Monica admitted. "I was so angry I couldn't even speak."

"But it wasn't Cathy you were angry about, was it?" Heather said.

"No, it was Bobby," Monica confirmed.

"Because he was the one Cathy wanted and, given the chance, he could do all the things with her that you wanted to do," Heather said. "Cathy was the one, your first love."

"Yes, even if I never really understood it until that moment," Monica sighed.

"You never told her, did you?" Heather asked, already knowing the answer.

"No, I was never brave enough," Monica said with a soft laugh. "We'd be alone somewhere and I'd promise myself that now was the time, but then I'd lose my nerve. It took another two years and a lot more than two hundred miles between me and home to have the courage to say that to another girl."

"Well, I for one am glad that you found it," Heather smiled as she brought the conversation back to the here and now, "and it was definitely Cathy's loss. I don't know how she could've looked into those beautiful eyes of yours and not fall in love with you. But I'm sure you've been told that before."

"Well, not lately," Monica replied, thinking that Heather's brown eyes were even more beautiful.

"That was the first thing I noticed about you by the way," Heather said. "I could easily get lost in eyes like that."

If Heather was a player, she was really good at it, Monica thought. Carrie had referenced her tight ass as the first thing she had noticed the night they'd met.

A glance at the clock on the wall showed that they had been talking for well over an hour. Several times during the conversation, Monica had caught Heather staring at her with more than friendly interest. She suppressed a smile at that revelation, wondering how many times she had been caught staring back. Especially after, in making herself more comfortable, Heather had taken off her outer shirt, revealing she that wasn't wearing a bra beneath her t-shirt. Monica had to keep reminding herself not to stare at the pink circles visible through the thin material.

A task she had failed miserably at, as Heather had caught her looking just about every time. Which had been her intention when she'd stripped down to her t-shirt. She knew she had great boobs, and loved putting them on display. She was, however, becoming tired of the verbal foreplay.

"Monica, I want to say something," Heather said, leaning forward, far enough to give the younger woman an even better view down her blouse. "It's not often that I find myself as taken by a woman as I have been by you - at least not this way. Not only are you adorable, but you are as smart as you are sexy, which leaves me with a hell of a conundrum. I can't decide if I want to date you or just take you to bed and fuck you silly."

Monica blushed, not just because of Heather's frankness, but because she felt the same way. As much as she felt she wanted to date the woman sitting aside her, she'd be lying if the second prospect hadn't been also on her mind. Seven months with only her hand for company had been a very long time.

Not immediately sure how to respond, Monica just smiled and, picking up the now empty cardboard cups, walked them over to the trash. She stood there a few more seconds, her back to Heather as she considered a reply. When she turned back around and sat back down on the couch next to Heather, a broad smile filled her face.

"Is there any reason that we couldn't do both?" Monica asked, allowing desire to overcome prudence. "After all, when you think about it, we could look at this as our second date, couldn't we?"

"I do like the way you think," Heather said with an equally broad smile as she reached out and cupped Monica's face, pulling her close enough to kiss her.

-=-=-=-=-

"Oh yes," Monica moaned, losing herself in the softness of Heather's lips. Almost from the moment she'd first seen her at dinner earlier, she had been wondering what they might feel like. Now that she knew, she was pleased to discover that they were as exhilarating as she had imagined.

A second kiss followed, this one deeper than the first as tongues pressed outward, dancing vibrantly as they probed the recesses of each other's mouth. As they did, Heather's right hand slipped past the folds of Monica's robe, closed around one of the bare breasts beneath and began to massage it softly.

"Oh yes, that's even better," Monica moaned louder as the feel of the blonde's caress caused a pleasing warmth, one that spread out across her chest

As they continued to trade kisses, Heather guided her hand a bit further, the tips of her fingers quickly finding Monica's already excited nipple, causing it to grow harder at her touch. Her other hand reached for the sash around the brunette's waist, tugging it free and releasing the tautness of the thin garment. After that it didn't take much effort to expose the breast she had been stroking or its near identical twin.

"So lovely," Heather said admiringly as she took in the younger woman's bounty.

Leaning forward, Heather kissed Monica once more, first on her lips, then on her neck, and than on the top of each breast. As she did so, she brought the open palms of each hand up under the underside of Monica's mounds, guiding the nipples of one, and then the other, to a waiting and eager mouth. The tip of her tongue reached out to tickle each, sending a flicker of delight through the younger woman, a pleasing sensation soon superseded by the greater delight brought by her mouth as it closed around each.

Back and forth, Heather went, alternating her attention between each breast, using both her mouth and tongue to bring Monica the most gratifying enjoyment. It was obvious that the older blonde knew her way around a woman's body, and Monica was eager to discover how well she handled the rest of it. But not too eager that she didn't want her to take her time discovering her charms.

Which was good before it was also obvious that Heather was in no rush. Her mouth on Monica's breasts felt like pure joy, her tongue playing a tune worthy of a concert pianist. An analogy made all the more appropriate by the movement of her fingers as they danced across the brunette's flesh in a lively melody.

"Stand up," Heather whispered into Monica's ear after kissing her neck one more time.

As Monica did so, Heather took hold of the short robe draped across her body and pulled it totally off her, exposing the nude body beneath.

"Even more lovely," Heather smiled as she took in the totality of Monica's form, her eyes quickly focusing on the lightly haired mound between her legs.

She reached out and gently brushed outstretched fingers against that mound, a smile forming at the corner of her mouth, fueled by the dampness she found there and the knowledge that she had caused it.

"I hope you don't think me brazen," Heather said as she ran her fingers back across Monica's wetness a second time, "but I just can't wait any longer to taste you."

Then, without waiting for even the semblance of a reply, she steered Monica back onto the couch and up onto the top of the back cushion, spreading her legs wide once she was seated atop it.

Not that Monica had the least bit of an objection to what Heather was doing. Nothing turned her on more than a woman who took charge, at least in the bedroom or a reasonable facsimile. Five minutes after meeting her, she had Heather pegged as one of those women and it was now obvious that she had accurately taken Monica's measure as well.

She let out a deep breath as she felt Heather's hand brush once more across her mound, a breath that exploded into a loud moan as the tip of the blonde's fingers found her sensitive clit. Like stoking the embers of a campfire, the play of Heather's fingers caused the steady fire caused by her earlier actions to flare in intensity.

An intensity that more than doubled just a few heartbeats later as, like a match dropped into a pool of gasoline, the caress of Heather's tongue against Monica's clit sent a burst of ecstasy ripping across her body, a sensation absent for far too long.

"Mother of God!" Monica exclaimed as the conflagration engulfed her, committing what the sisters at Saint Michael's, the grade school she had attended, would doubtless consider a blasphemy.

Almost without thought, Monica slid her hand under her right leg, lifting it up onto the top of the back cushion, causing the gap between her legs to grow even wider, allowing Heather more room to work her magic. An opportunity she wasted no time taking advantage of as, with extended tongue and darting fingers, she probed deep within her.

Long luxurious strokes with each sent echoing pulses of ecstasy racing throughout Monica's body, the tempo and intensity of each growing with each repetition. Pure bliss filled her face as she arched her head backward, eyes tightly closed as she lost herself on waves of heaven. Waves that continued to build under Heather's skillful ministrations.

Moans of delight began to merge into one continuous expression of desire, one that served to spur Heather onward. If she had time, or the inclination to do so, Monica would've been hard pressed to remember the last time she had felt this good - or the idea that she could ever feel any better. But Heather was about to prove just how possible that was.

Taking hold of Monica's sides, Heather turned her body around so that she was now draped forward over the back cushion, her face only inches away from the back wall. Spreading the cheeks of her ass, Heather ran her tongue down the soft valley, duplicating the skill she had demonstrated on the other side. The brief caress of the tip of Heather's tongue against that most forbidden of entries was as electric as it was unexpected, something that no woman had ever done to her before. It was just a touch, a short-lived caress, but one that opened her mind to broader horizons for another time.

After that briefest of detours, Heather turned her attention back to the main treasure, again first with her fingers, and then with her mouth. Turning her own body around so that she was now on her back, Heather slid under Monica and, lowering the veterinarian assistant, brought that prize within easy reach. She took a moment to drink deeply of the wondrous scent, then resumed her task with greater ferocity.

Her body slid back and forth as she did so, with one arm wrapped around Monica's leg to keep them steady while her other hand found its way down own her own pants, where she could caress her jewel. Experience proved true, and in short order Heather caused ripples of pleasure to course through her body.

The rising pleasures each felt made it easy for them to lose any sense of time, but with the broad lead Heather had given her, it wasn't long before Monica felt her body nearing the edge of a climax. When it came, it did so with an intensity that long absence had made her forget. With eyes tightly shut, she rode the waves of unbridled passion, promising herself that it was something that she would never let herself forget again.

-=-=-=-=-

"That was fun," Monica said, after what seemed like long minutes had passed.

"That it was," she heard Heather reply, surprised to realize that the voice had come, not from between her legs where she had thought the other woman still to be, but from a good two or three feet away from the couch. The force of her orgasm had been enough to momentarily disorient her.

Heather waited until she was sure she had Monica's attention, then took hold of the sides of her t-shirt and, in one quick motion, pulled it up and over her head. As Monica had earlier noticed, the older woman wasn't wearing anything beneath, so the action instantly displayed the pink nipples she had so intently noticed earlier. They capped breasts that, while almost half the size of Monica's, were equally inviting.

Heather gave her little time to admire them, however, as even before her shirt had hit the floor she was already undoing the belt and clasp that held her jeans closed. In less time that it took to think about it, they, and the boots she wore beneath, were tossed next to her top. It was immediately clear that the blonde's disregard for underwear also extended to panties.

What surprised Monica even more was that the mound those panties might have concealed, at least for a few more moments, was as bare as a baby's bottom. She hadn't seen one like that since before puberty, and the reaction it produced in her now was far different than it had been back in grade school.

A reaction that brought a smile to Heather's face as, taking a broad step forward, she brought her mound to within licking distance of Monica's mouth. As before, the invitation was obvious and Monica took even less time than Heather had in acting on it.

Hardly a heartbeat passed before Monica had her head pressed tight against Heather's pussy, her tongue buried deep within it. Enthusiastically, she took in both the scents and flavor of the older woman, reminding herself that there was no place in the world that brought her more happiness than where she was right now.

Back in high school, she had listened to her sisters and girlfriends go on about how much fun it was to go down on a guy, about the rush of being in complete control. It was a feeling that totally eluded her when she'd tried it with Bobby Myers, even though he had said he'd enjoyed it immensely. It wasn't until months later when she'd tried it with a girl that she finally understood.

"Oh yes, just like that," Heather said as, hands interlocked against the back of Monica's head, she guided the younger woman to her most sensitive spots.

Like Monica, this was her favorite place to be, with a woman down between her legs. Well, most of the time anyway. There were times when her second favorite place to be alternated as her number one joy - it really depended on the woman she was with. She wondered for a moment if Monica would enjoy her other passion as well, but then put it aside as something, perhaps, for another time.

After a bit, Heather suggested that they would be more comfortable back on the couch and Monica readily agreed. Heather relaxed her grip and Monica lifted herself back onto the seat cushions. Heather followed right after her, pressing her down onto the soft seats.

She kissed both the dark haired woman's breasts, then moved up to her lips. She continued to lift herself until her own small mounds were right in front of Monica's face and in easy reach. Eagerly, Monica took one, and then the other into her mouth, using her tongue with the same dexterity she had demonstrated on Heather's pussy.

Heather let her play with her nipples for another minute or so, then moved up even further on the couch, straddling Monica's head and dropping down so that her pussy was once more right above her eager mouth. Still filled with the desire to give as good as she got, Monica instantly went back to work.

Steadying herself with one hand on the armrest and the other parting the fold of her sex, Heather gently moved back and forth, allowing Monica to reach every inch of her pussy easily. Back and forth Monica's tongue whirled, producing, along with fingers, a kaleidoscope of delights. It was taking Monica far longer to bring Heather along the road to orgasm than her own journey, but she was no less confident that she would reach it.

They again changed places, with Heather now taking up position against the armrest, one leg draped over the edge and the other stretched down the length of the couch. Monica now on her knees, filling the space between Heather's legs with her whole body as, with both her hands and mouth doing all they could to bring Heather to climax, she neared her goal.

A goal achieved a few minutes later as Heather's body rocked with joy, tides of passion washing over her as Monica continued to lick her feverishly until the last had passed. When that finally occurred, Heather slid down on the couch and at the same time, pulled Monica up onto her. Their lips met in the middle as they shared a kiss of mutual satisfaction.

"Happy?" Heather asked, stroking aside a stay lock of hair from Monica's face.

"Happy doesn't begin to describe it," Monica beamed.

"Tired?" Heather further asked.

"Amazingly, no," Monica replied, the answer surprising herself given the length of her day, not to mention her recent exertions.

That pleased Heather immensely, because she really didn't want the night to end. But if it had, she could genuinely say that it have been far more enjoyable than anything she might have shared with Isabella. Well, maybe not anything.

"Monica, do you like toys?" she asked hesitantly.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers