Mate in Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alextasy
alextasy
587 Followers

The only warning I get is a sudden feeling of emptiness down there. Startled, I twist my head up just in time to see Nick cock his hips and lunge.

Violent, piercing pain erupts deep in my belly. The pastoral night is shattered by my murderous scream. For a brief moment, I wonder if he has sliced me open with his huge knife and is ripping out my entrails.

"Stop!" I squall, sobbing in agony. "Please stop, Nick! It hurts, dammit!"

But he ignores my pleas. He doesn't even slow down. His vicious cock stabs my burning pussy over and over, thrusting with a brutal, animal ferocity. The tatters of my hymen sting like slivers of glass inside me. Tearfully, I beg him again to stop. Nick just grins and grabs my thighs to pull me onto his shaft, repeatedly spearing his hard manhood into my poor, aching sex. Why is he being so cruel?

I bite my lower lip to take my mind off the torment down below. Pete is still pumping his heavy organ. Does he really expect to put that elephant trunk into me, too? The conical head is smaller than the shaft. I know a woman is made to push a baby through there, but if Nick hurts this much, I'll probably pass out when Pete tries.

Closing my eyes, I imagine how he will feel, stretching my pussy, driving that hard, fat cock into me again and again. The very idea makes my nipples come alive. Strange feelings begin stirring in my belly. The sting is gone. Now it's barely a twinge. The steady rhythm of Nick's cock is re-conjuring the spirits of my joy. Old familiar delights mix with a whole new range of sensations. Each time he slams his hardness deep into me, it seems to fill a hollowness that I never imagined inside. Tingles emanate from my tiny button, as well as deep inside my cavity. My hips begin to roll of their own accord.

When I stare up at him, amazed at what's happening to me, he's still grinning.

"That's right," he encourages me. "Fuck me, Sara Wallace. That's what your hot little pussy was made for. Show me how a woman fucks a man."

My body seems to know what to do. It writhes in a steamy dance. My hips rotate, grinding my excited nub against his crotch when he bangs into me.

In a low and sexy voice, Nick says, "I want to hear you say it, Sara. Tell me what you're doing to me."

"F-f-fucking," I whisper. The decadence of the word gives me a thrill.

"What are you doing, Sara Wallace?"

"I'm fucking you."

"Louder."

"I'm fucking you, Nick!" I shout into this glorious night. I've never felt so free. It's exhilarating.

"And what do you want me to do?"

I growl seductively, "I want you to fuck me, Nick. Fuck me. Fuck me."

One hand reaches up to grab my full breast, compressing it and twisting the nipple. His other slides between us, laying his agile finger on my most sensitive spot.

"Come for me, Sara Wallace. Fuck me and come on my cock."

"Yes," I gasp, fucking my greedy pussy against his rotating finger for all I'm worth.

After enduring the emotional rollercoaster of the last few hours, I'm primed for lift-off. Nick's hands and the magic of his hard-driving cock send me into the stratosphere. "Fuck!" I scream, arching off the ground in a held-breath moment like no other. The whole world screeches to a stop -- even Nick holds back while the climax shrouds me in its spectacular haze.

Slowly, I fall back to earth. Nick comes down over me, leaning on his elbows. I grin up at him, then crane my neck up to place a peck on his lips. For the first time, I have surprised him. He lifts an eye to Pete. No words pass between them, but his bear-man of a compadre with the unbelievable cock moves away, freeing my arms. I roll my shoulders, stretching them out. My hands find a place under Nick's shoulder blades.

"I'm gonna' fuck you now, Sara Wallace," he says sternly. "I'm going to fuck you hard and fill your hot pussy with my come."

"Wait! No! I'm not on the pill! You'll make me pregnant!" I'm not sure what prompts me to tell this small lie -- I know my cycle, and I'm safe. Maybe I just want to find out if I have any leverage over him.

They both laugh again. "Not my problem," he says. "Nobody's ever come after us to be their baby-daddy, right Pete?"

Pete snorts.

"I guess we're not the marrying kind," Nick chuckles.

Yeah, I thought so. I guess the Friday night date thing is pretty much out of the question. At least now I know where everything stands between us. And strangely, I'm fine with that.

"Fuck me, Nick," I tell him, my voice low and husky.

He starts thrusting slowly, staring into my eyes.

"Fuck me," I whisper.

His cock builds steam. He grabs a tit in each hand and squeezes it.

"Fuck me harder, Nick."

He starts ramming into me, fast and furious. I spur him on with a mantra of, "Fuck me! Fuck me!" while grinding my pleasure nub into his cock at every opportunity. An unexpected orgasm comes up on me in a flash, and my body tenses, my fingernails digging into Nick's shoulders. I haven't yet unwound when he roars like the alpha lion he is, lunging ferociously into my pussy. When the warmth of his semen blossoms in my belly, chills race through my body in another sweet, little unanticipated climax.

Nick collapses on me, and my fingernails graze up and down his back. The satisfaction of this moment is beyond compare. I kiss his stubbled cheek. He gives me a strange look. I wonder how many of his other conquests ever kiss him.

The withdrawal of his cock makes my pussy feel empty, and leaves me with a touch of sadness. I shouldn't worry. Pete is naked, waiting for his turn. Oh, my God! Look at the size of him! He's a mountain of a man, but he's much softer and rounder than Nick, with a barrel chest and the cutest, tiniest butt I can imagine.

While Pete goes down on his knees between my legs, Nick kneels by my head. His cock is soft and glistening, with pink and red streaks. My blood. I screech when he takes a handful of my hair by the roots. Pete has skewered me with two fat fingers in my pussy, stretching it a little wider. I have to twist my body when Nick hauls my head to his cock.

His intent is clear, so I open my mouth. But he flips up his meat-cleaver of a knife and warns, "If I even think I feel your teeth, I'm going to mess up that pretty face. Do you understand, Sara Wallace?"

I nod. "Yes." Honestly, I don't think he would hurt me, at least nothing like that. I'm not going to take a chance, though.

Carefully covering my teeth with my lips, I suck on his flaccid cock, cleaning off the blood and sweat and semen, and the flavor of my musky pussy. The cocks I've tasted were just sweaty and dull. Nothing like this. This is the taste of fucking. I like it.

I've never had a soft one, either. I grin to myself, stuffing the whole thing into my mouth.

"You've been a good girl, Sara Wallace," he says. I look up at him proudly. He adds, "But bad girls have more fun."

Suddenly I feel naughty. It's a monumental risk, but I go with my gut. I bare my teeth, grinning up at him, and barely close them around his limp flesh. He flashes the knife at me, and gives me a warning look. A hint of a grin twitches at the corner of his mouth. I pull his cock out and kiss the end, giving him a sly grin.

Nick smiles and nods.

Just then, I draw in a sharp breath as my pussy starts to stretch around Pete's girth. Unlike Nick, he pushes in slowly, letting me accommodate the immensity. I'm mildly surprised that it doesn't hurt. No, not at all. I emit soft, creaking moans to accompany the breathtaking rush as my pussy expands, taking him deeper and deeper.

"Enjoy it while you can, Sara. This shouldn't take long," Nick tells me. "Pete's all business. Get in, git 'er done, and get out quick. Ain't that right, Petey?"

Pete gives him a sour look.

Nick leans close to my ear. In a stage whisper, he says, "Pete likes women with a little spit-and-fire in 'em, if you know what I mean." He winks.

I look back at Pete. One brow is lowered. His malevolent smile dares me. 'Bad girls have more fun,' Nick said. I know how to play the role of the virgin princess. I've done it for over eighteen years.

"I changed my mind," I announce, adopting a cool, snobbish attitude. I wiggle away, slowly dislodging Pete's cock. I hope Nick is telling the truth. I don't want to miss out on this. My pussy is in shock that I would even pretend to pass up on such a fulfilling experience.

Pete's brow furls, and he reaches for my arm.

"Don't touch me!" I snap, and slap at his arm. Scooting back on my hands and feet, I leave his stout erection waving in the balmy night air.

He's quicker than I expected. Snatching my ankles with a crushing grip, he jerks me back. Before I can scramble away again, he hooks a couple of fingers up into my pussy, holding me in place. Those fingers are hitting an obscure spot that ignites a fresh flush of heat in my pussy and tightens my nipples. When his fingers start circling slowly, I sigh, "Fuck!" Recognizing that I'm already on my way to another orgasm, I can't stop myself from fondling my tits.

The smirk on his face says he thinks he's won. But I'm not that easy. My competitive streak rears its head. Pulling my knee back, I kick out with my heel, hitting him in the solar plexus. It's not hard enough to hurt him, but I caught him off-guard. He reels, and his fingers slip out of me. I scramble back, not quite out of reach. I don't intend to play too hard-to-get.

Nick is cackling. "Didn't see that coming, did ya' Petey? Don't piss him off, Sara, or he might decide to take your ass cherry."

Now he tells me! I've heard Jessica's tales about those pleasures and perils. I can't imagine I would ever enjoy anything probing inside that most filthy of all body cavities. Especially not Pete's baseball bat.

Pete's hard, penetrating stare makes me shudder. He's not happy. What's he going to do?

"Pete, I'm sorry. I didn't -- Oh!" I jump as he grabs my ankle again and starts reeling my leg in, hand over hand. I dare not resist.

My heart races as he drags my butt across the blanket. With giant paws clasped around my narrow waist, he lifts me effortlessly and draws me close until our faces are only inches apart. We stare at each other silently. His expression is inscrutable. I'm sure that mine reflects my fear. I'm shaking in his firm, gentle grip.

He lowers me slowly until his mighty staff pokes at my underside. Taking the initiative, I reached down between us and guide him to the hole I want him to use. My anxious eyes question the choice, praying he'll agree. He nods, almost imperceptibly, with an ambiguous smile.

Not satisfied to let me settle onto him, he shoves my hips down inch-by-inch, gradually impaling me on that fat flagpole. Tiny meteors of pleasure whizz from my jubilant pussy to the furthest reaches of my body. I shiver around Pete's magnificent cock.

Finally, my big butt is seated on his lap. I can't wait to fuck him. Throwing my arms around his neck, I begin to rise and fall slowly. He grips my waist to halt my bouncing. His head hardly moves when he shakes it, his eyes chastising me. With his manual guidance, I discover that moving back and forth is better. Yes...much better. When my hips swing back, the needy little nerve center between my legs barely grazes over his cock. I throw my butt out just a little more and the contact is incredible! My legs lock around Pete's tiny ass, pulling that plump piston into my pussy, and I'm in fucking heaven!

When he sees that I'm on cruise control, he starts his hips moving up and down in sync with my gliding motion. As if he knows exactly what I need, his hands slide up from my waist to embrace my bosom. Pete's touch is gentler than Nick's. He is unhurried, firm and deliberate. Cradling their weight into his palms, his thumbs inscribe circles around both pink aureoles, slowly spiraling in to my stiff teats. When he tweaks and rolls the aching nips, hot coils light up between his fingers and the deepest recesses of my pussy, where a small, tense ball of pleasure is beginning to grow.

My arms tighten around his thick neck, and my head leans against his broad, hairless chest. The tempo of our fucking accelerates toward the grand finale. My butt swings wildly, jamming Pete's mighty cock into myself as hard and fast as I can.

"Oh, fuck, Pete," I whimper through quick, ragged breaths. "So good. Inside me. Don't stop. I -- I'm gonna' -- oh, God, oh, God...Pete!" My lips cry out his name as a bolt of erotic lightning zaps up my spine. My body seizes up, quivering in runaway ecstasy, and elated sparkles light up underneath my skin.

Pete has slowed his thrusting to barely a crawl. The easy motion of his cock relaxes me. I smell marijuana smoke.

"Damn, Petey! You must be in love," Nick ribs him. "I ain't never seen you last this long before."

Pete growls, and I yelp when he lifts me off his lap. My pussy feels deserted, as though he has stolen a part of her. Then I screech again as he flips me around and sets me back on the ground on my belly. His powerful fingers dig into my butt cheeks, hauling my bottom up into the air. In a fleeting moment of panic, I tense, expecting him to cram his missile into my dirty backside. With a sigh of relief and pleasure, I enjoy the complete and satisfying refilling of my pussy. He starts fucking me slow and easy, using his grip to pull me onto his cock the way Nick did. I squeeze my lower muscles in time with his thrusts, doing my best to milk the come from his balls.

Nick is lying back on the grass, masturbating slowly in the silvery glow from the moon. I've never watched a guy do that. It's sexy as hell, and makes pussy clench around Pete's cock. He comes closer and hands me the marijuana. I climb up on my elbows to take a few puffs. He feeds me a couple of drinks of beer to help wash them down. Then he winds his fingers into my hair at the scalp. I whine painfully as he tugs my head up a few inches to the right height. It's not hard to figure out what he expects. I open my mouth, then close my lips around his erect cock.

When I start to move on him, he snatches my hair back. "No, no. I'll do this. I'm going to fuck your face, Sara Wallace."

I'm not sure what that means, but I catch on quick. He rocks his hips, fucking my mouth as if it were a pussy while Pete picks up the energy at the other end. It's not bad until Nick pushes a little too far, and I gag.

"You haven't had a man in your throat, have you?" he asks.

Peering up at him anxiously, I shake my head. Jessica had bragged about her skills, but the two times I put a boy back there, I choked on it. Nick pulls his cock out and pours some beer in my mouth, telling me not to swallow it.

"Close your eyes and imagine that the beer is my cock," he says, and I try to put the image into my head. "Now relax your throat and swallow it in one gulp."

I do as he says. He pours another mouthful, and I do the same thing again.

"Let your jaw fall open, and think about drinking my cock," he says.

I tense immediately when I feel it nearing the back of my mouth.

He must have noticed. "Relax," he says comfortingly in that deep, rich baritone of his. He strokes my neck gently. He repeats his tag line, "Everything's going to be just fine. You can do this. You're Sara Wallace. You can do anything you put your mind to."

I smile around his cock. I know it's bullshit, but he makes me feel good.

His cock hits my throat and I cough, pulling away. His fingers comb through my hair, as he slowly pushes in again. I can do this, I tell myself. Relax. Take a deep breath, Sara. Relax.

I'm stunned. I can't breathe. I can't breathe because my throat is filled with his cock. I'm not choking. He pulls out slowly, and I gasp for breath.

He grins, "Yeah. I knew you could do it. Take a good long breath, because I'm going to fuck Sara Wallace's face."

I prepare myself and open wide. Nick's cock slides across my tongue and pops into my esophagus again. I'm thrilled.

After letting me take another breath, he holds my head still and fucks back and forth, moaning. "Fuck, you're good," he says, his breathing agitated.

Leaning on one hand, I coddle his balls with the other, always a sure-fire way to finish a guy off.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck! Sara! God-damn!"

My body is rocking to and fro as I service Nick. Pete rams his mutant cock into my pussy relentlessly, discovering new, untouched erogenous zones with each lunge. Something wet falls on my butt, right at the top of the crack. It tickles as it dribbles slowly down into the crevice. It happens again. Then It's Pete's finger at the top of my crack, smearing the mysterious liquid into the crack, moving downward, toward... No! Not there!

With my mouth full of Nick's cock, there's nothing I can do but squeeze my cheeks tighter. But then his wet finger finds my nasty hole and strokes it gently. Fuck! Oh, my God, yes! The tingles are gathering in my pussy. More wetness falls into my crack -- it must be his spit. After wetting his finger again, he teases my ass again. I can't believe this is happening. I can't fucking believe how awesome it feels!

Nick is thrusting against my face faster and faster, and I'm wondering when he's going to pull out. I'm relieved when he groans a long, emphatic, "F-u-ck!" and pulls back, but his powerful hands grab my head on both sides and hold it steady while he makes shallow thrusts into my mouth.

I close my lips, suddenly realizing that he's not going to pull out! Ohmigod! He's going to...

The first spurt of Nick's hot come coats my tongue. I've never let a boy do this. His gooey semen fills my mouth, drooling down my chin. I don't know what I'm supposed to do!

"Swallow it, Sara!" Nick says, groaning weakly. "Drink my nasty come like a bad girl."

I'm gulping as fast I can when Pete's tantalizing finger presses inward and penetrates my tight rear hole. With a mouth full of Nick's cock and practically drowning in his cream, my scream comes out as a gurgled whine. I feel my senses begin to fray at the edges. Overloaded neurons start to short circuit. Pete twists his heavenly fat finger, driving deeper into my rectum while his fat cock reams my enraptured pussy and Nick's bitter come starts to taste like ambrosia and I realize that what I really want, more than anything, is a big, hard cock coming in my ass.

And then Pete, that big, sweet and silent cuddly bear of a man...Pete, of the majestic king-sized cock...Pete, who never speaks a word but whose beautiful brown eyes convey his every thought...the incomparable Pete fastens his brawny hands on my hips, slams his elephantine cock home, and in a high, strained voice, stutters a loud, plaintive, "S - S - S - S - Sara!" My heart is overwhelmed with joy. His come billows like a warm cloud deep in my belly, and a tidal wave of emotion consumes me, a climax like nothing I could imagine. It is a religious experience.

Gradually, my euphoria subsides. The only sounds around us are the crickets and the bullfrogs and the syncopated rhythm of heavy panting. I start to cry.

Nick strokes my back gently. "Sara?" he asks. His voice is filled with genuine concern.

"I -- I'm okay. Just -- just give me a minute." I've never felt so completely fulfilled. In more ways than one, I laugh to myself. But there's one last thing I need to do. Before we leave this little slice of Eden, I have to try.

Turning around to Pete, I put my hand around as much of his still-hard cock as I can and stretch my mouth wide open. Pete presses a hand against my forehead, telling me I don't have to do this. I don't think he understands how much I need this. I nudge his hand away.

Big Pete whimpers like a little puppy while I lick and suck the accumulation of come from his flagging member. His fingertips caress my scalp. I'm pleasantly surprised at how easily he fits through my lips, but I know my jaw would be aching if I were to take him start-to-finish, fully erect. I push him deeper. Then I try again. He's too soft, and my throat is too small. It is a challenge that I plan to overcome, should we ever meet again.

alextasy
alextasy
587 Followers