Mated by the Alpha Male

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The redhead swayed and squirted, shuddering as her juices spurted across the beastman's cock. He continued to fuck her without pause. His hand came down hard on her heavy asscheek, and she yelped as the stinging pain mingled with the rippling pleasure of her pulsing pussy.

Marco's massive knot stretched Robin's lips to their absolute limit as he strained, and strained, and finally slipped inside. His loud groan of shameless satisfaction overpowered her soft whimpers. Unable to pull out, he could only buck, trapped by his engorged bulb as his roiling testicles began to tense.

Robin looked over her shoulder. The beastman's eyes were shut, his teeth bared. His muscles flexed as his entire body seized up, and then he grunted, and warmth spread within her. She felt his fingers sink into her supple ass, the pressure building in her belly as he filled her defenseless womb with his hot semen.

He lifted Robin's big backside and sunk forward, his dick spasming as he slapped lightly against her cushiony cheeks. Whether it was his alpha male personality or his firm musculature, it felt good to submit to him, to surrender, to arch her back as he emptied his load into her fertile pussy. She loved the sensation of his sperm swimming inside her, and every throb... throb... throb of his cock was like a reward for trading her dignity.

"Damn," Marco said. He exhaled a sharp breath, then reached out to grab Robin's ponytail. Wrapping it around his hand, he tugged her head back and she gasped, breasts straining against her athletic top. "That was a ride."

The beastman rocked against her ample ass until the final pangs of pleasure faded from his orgasm. His knot softened, and with a sigh, he stepped backward. As he pulled his gym shorts up, his cum spilled from Robin's hole, splattering on the floor beneath her. A sudden gush of sticky seed stained the yoga pants at her feet.

Marco found her thong, and as she stood up and turned, he tossed it to her. She caught it, looking at her underwear in confusion before glancing at the beastman.

"Put 'em on," he said. "I want you feeling nice and full for the rest of the day."

With slight hesitation, Robin leaned forward and stepped into her thong. She felt dirty as her sticky lips met the soft fabric of her underwear. It darkened as she shifted, residual fluids seeping into the material.

"Now get on your knees and clean me off, bitch," Marco said.

Robin dropped to her knees and shuffled toward the dominant beastman. She grabbed the base of his cock and brought her mouth to his slick, red skin. As she sucked, his hand found the back of her head, and he guided her along both sides of his shaft.

"That's a good girl."

...

Robin was grateful for the short gestation period of her pregnancies. The spawn of beastmen only required, at most, two months to grow inside her womb, and she was accustomed to birthing them. In the course of a year, she had four babies by Marco alone.

After he moved to another neighborhood without telling her, she felt spurned and somewhat sad. But as she laid on her sofa with a hand on her well-used stomach, she knew it was for the best. There were only so many times you could "knot the same bitch," as he said, before searching for another hole to fill. He'd left to find someone new.

Everything considered, it was all the same to Robin. Life went on. With that thought in her mind, she swung her feet to the floor and went to survey the refrigerator for something to eat. And in the corner of a drawer in her bedside table, a fitness bracelet beeped out the last of its battery life and flickered off forever.

...

Thanks for reading! And if you enjoyed the story, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

After all, every comment counts ;)

Stay tuned for more wild adventures from Robin's everyday life!

12