Mated to the Pack Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How have they had werewolf babies before. Do they provide the same service to other people like me?"

"Before the treaty, humans got bit and became werewolves. Historically, since then, a wolf would seduce a woman as a man, gets her to fall in love, or at least become attracted enough to eventually have sex with the wolf. That's what was going to happen with my grandmother, she was being groomed to be a breeder, but she got pregnant with the man, only having a human child. He couldn't marry her because he was a wolf and she was human. He would have continued living and not changing, long after my grandmother was dead. She died in child birth and the child, my Mother, was immediately placed up for adoption, without my Mom, or my grandfather, ever able find out what happened to her. The records were super sealed, because of all the secrecy."

"I'm not sure I could have sex with a wolf, even an intelligent one," Melinda said.

"I totally understand, really I do. It is a big ask."

"Why not do some sort of artificial insemination?"

"Since the semen needs to come from the werewolf as wolf, someone would need to extract the semen. A wolf cannot jack off into a cup. Which would you prefer to do? Masturbate several wolves to extract the semen necessary for conception, or just let them mount you from behind so you're not watching them or touching them. Either choice seems difficult. All I know is that they've tried several different ways of doing this, including artificial insemination of female bitches by having human men jack off in cups, and apparently, wolves produce more semen than men do and that type of insemination requires a lot of different men to get the necessary amount of semen. This seems to work best for some reason. You don't have to go through with it unless you accept a child from them."

"It's even possible there would be some financial remuneration for your help, perhaps $20,000, since it is so important to them. You don't have to decide tonight. It's a lot to digest. I'm now going to tell Martin about werewolves. I won't discuss them needing to be a wolf for you to carry a werewolf puppy. If that's something you wish or need to tell him, you can. You can ask Mom about her father, and if she's been affected at all by being half werewolf. I know you'd be concerned for your child. If Martin were fertile, he could try to provide the wolf puppy for you by breeding a wolf bitch. They just want the puppy, they don't care how it's made. But unfortunately, he's not or you'd have a child already."

"This is a lot to take in."

"I know. I thought about it for a while before I accepted their offer."

"What are you getting out of this, since you don't want, or need a child?"

"I went for the financial remuneration because I lost my job and needed the money. There was actually more since I don't need a child of my own."

I went downstairs and got Martin. Instead of using Brigitte again, I brought Conor with me this time.

I had Conor strip down and change into a wolf, then gave Martin the same story, but merely said that it required a male wolf to mate with a human female. A few minutes into the story, I had Conor dress again.

"For your child, you'd be given a choice of several different men who would have sex with Melinda. For the wolf puppy, several men higher up in the werewolf hierarchy would need to have sex with Melinda so they have an equal opportunity to produce an heir. That, you don't have control of, as it's a matter of wolf politics. Because you're not dealing with human men, you don't have to worry about Melinda wanting to leave you for one of those men who have sex with her. They can't marry human women, nor can humans raise a werewolf puppy. They're equipped to do so. You aren't."

"How many men?"

"I imagine it would be four or five men over a three day period to ensure conception, and avoid doing it a second or third time. It's best to get it over with in one fertile period, than drag it out over several months. This is the reason I thought you might have difficulty with this offer. It's one thing to know one other person would be with your wife, Another entirely to know there will be more than one. They're not doing this to possess or take control of Melinda. Werewolves enjoy plenty of sex amongst themselves, and you've seen how beautiful or handsome they are. They just need breeders so they don't die out."

"Is there any alternative to her being with several men?"

"There is one, but only if you were fertile, which you're not. A fertile human male could have sex with female werewolves to plant a child in her. Werewolves lose their ability to shift again within two days of conception. Mother Nature recognizes you shouldn't be undergoing shifts with a child inside of you. It would require the breeding of several different wolves until they knew one of them had conceived. Because of the requirements of inseminating a female, it would probably require mating with her six or seven times a day. Then another female, and another, then another until they knew one was pregnant."

"Why so many?"

"Because of the genetics needed for conceiving a werewolf puppy, as if the egg is resistant to the sperm, a lot of semen is required. It's almost as if the foreign sperm has to overwhelm the egg. Wolves produce a larger volume of semen, about three times the amount of human males. Four males over three days is twelve does of wolf semen, roughly equivalent to thirty-six doses of human semen.You might end up breeding seven to ten bitches before one caught, unless you have five or six friends willing to stand in for you, they'd need to inject a lot of semen into a bitch for conception. And if you failed to get a bitch pregnant, Melinda is still on the hook for a puppy.

"Obviously, if you find friends willing to do so, they need to go through the same vetting process you and Melinda did, and sign the appropriate paperwork, but obviously, the more people who know, the more likely someone will eventually blab. You don't have to decide tonight. You and Melinda can talk it over as long as you need to. Just don't discuss this with anyone who hasn't signed this binding paperwork."

We went downstairs and Martin looked at his wife, almost as if he were picturing her with four other men for three consecutive days, a frown on his face. Apparently, Melinda had been speaking to my parents. She was seated at the kitchen table between them. Melinda looked up, a question on her face.

"If we decided to to this, how would it need to happen?" Martin asked.

"I imagine, that you and Melinda would meet some of the potential fathers, and pick one out for your child. I imagine it could be done in your home, if that was acceptable, or somewhere else if you had no desire to be there while she conceived. For the puppy, it would probably be best if she was brought to the werewolf compound on the twelfth through the fourteenth day of her cycle, which are considered the most fertile days, had sex with wolves chosen for her over the next couple hours, then get cleaned up before she returns home for the night. She'd return each of the next two days, undergoing the same procedure, and then she'd be done, just waiting to see if she'd caught. I understand the same pregnancy tests work for both children and puppies since they detect the changes in her body. It's possible the wolves might also be able to tell if she's conceived by scent. They were able to tell when my period was supposed to start, or if I started ovulating."

"That is true," Brigitte said. "We can usually tell within a couple days of conception, if someone is pregnant. There just needs to be a slight build up of the pregnancy hormones for us to tell by scent. It's similar to how humans are now using some dog breeds to detect a cancerous growth, sometimes while it's too small to be detected on x-rays."

"Since you've been trying to conceive a child for five years, I assume she's not on birth control now. That means she's fertile whenever she starts ovulating. You could decide to do it on her next ovulation, or take more time to decide if it's something you really want to do."

"Would we have to have the wolf puppy first, or can we have ours first?" Martin asked.

"The terms of the breeding contract are set by Gerhard, pack leader for this area. I'm sure he'd be concerned if you would fulfill the terms of the contract once you had what you wanted, but you'd need to speak to him. That's my grandfather, by the way, the father of my mother. We're going there tomorrow at lunch time if you wanted to speak to him. Mom wants to know more about her mother, who she never met, since she died in childbirth, or even knew who it was."

"Would it be possible to check on the progress of any puppy I bred, to visit him at times?" Melinda asked. "I'd like to know how it's doing."

"Dawn?" I asked.

"Most humans have no desire to visit with their progeny, but I imagine it could be done. The children are raised in our Marquette compound, which is larger than our Rhinelander compound. You'd need to visit with them there. Since we mature so quickly, schooling usually begins at age one, going for ten hours a day, three hundred and sixty days of the year, so that they've got the equivalent of a high school education before they mature. After their first shift to the wolf body, the schooling continues for two months as a wolf, learning the things a wolf needs to know. After that, they graduate and begin looking for careers."

"How many puppies are in school there?" I asked.

"Last I heard, about a dozen, in various states of growth. I think one is getting close to his first shift."

"Any other questions for now?" I asked.

They looked at each other, both of them shaking their heads.

"If you want to go to the compound tomorrow, you may need to be blindfolded. The first time I went to one, I had my eyes covered. After you've agreed to a breeding contract, you're allowed to know where the compound is. If you show up here at 11:30, we'll take you with us."

"Will Simon and I have to be blindfolded?" Mother asked.

Dawn answered, "Since you're Gerhard's daughter and come at his specific invitation, that won't be necessary. I assume there might continue to be some contact between you in the future. I believe he'd like to know the woman his daughter became."

"You should probably call before coming so we know you're on the way and don't leave without you. If you don't call, we won't wait and we'll leave to get there on time."

"Okay," Melinda said. She took Martin's hand and they left.

"How likely is it she'll become a breeder?" Dawn asked.

"It depends on how badly they want a child for themselves. I'd guess 25% now. If she didn't have to mate with a wolf, probably closer to 75%. That's a big ask, especially for a married woman. Like I said, humans bring more emotions to the question of sex."

We all kissed Dawn before she left, then went to bed.

******

At ten the following morning, Melinda called and said she and Martin had the day off and wanted to come with us to the werewolf compound. They were at the house by 11:30. We didn't have the nice velvet bags they used on me, but we used a couple of Mom's scarves to tie around their heads.

I reminded them that werewolves usually went naked in order to facilitate shifting, and to expect to see a lot of male and female nudity. They rode in the back of the Jeep with Conor and Brigitte, who were going to take a roundabout way to confuse them as to where they were going and the actual location of the compound. I rode with my parents and we went directly there.

Gerhard was dressed as he met us outside. A lot of wolves greeted my mother as family, then my father as her mate. I told Gerhard that a couple was coming shortly, interested in a possible breeding, but still with questions.

"Primarily, they're interested in a human child, but I did say that a payment of twenty thousand might be available. The female knows she has to mate with a wolf. I'm not sure if her husband does yet. I figured she could decide if her husband could accept that news. I think one of the things they are most concerned about is if they can have their own child before giving you a pup."

"We can discuss that. Anita, if you come to my study, I can show you pictures of your mother. The rest of you are welcome as well."

Gerhard wasn't talking about a wallet sized photo. He'd had a photo blown up to 11x14, hanging on his wall. She looked a bit like a woman of the late sixties, bell bottom jeans, a peasant blouse, hair braided. She had some flowers in her hair, blonde like my mother before gray started seeping in. She reminded me of my mother when I was growing up, young, vibrant; fresh air and sunshine having left flushed, rosy cheeks.

"Do you have others?" Mother asked, tears leaking down her cheeks. Father squeezed her hand.

"Dozens, though none as large as that one. I took this one the same day she became pregnant with you. When I couldn't stop myself from cumming inside of her because I loved her so much." He handed Mom two photo albums. "You may take this home with you and look through it. I'll need them back though. It's all I have left of her."

Mom sat down and began going through the album, Dad sitting beside her, while I leaned over the back of the couch, becoming familiar with the grandmother I never met.

A man came to the door a few minutes later. "The other humans are here, sir."

"Thank you, Albert. We'll be starting lunch soon. Why don't you all freshen up and join in the communal hall. Albert will show the way."

I followed Gerhard. Martin and Melinda had their blindfolds removed, and were either staring or trying not to stare at all of the naked men and women, with a half dozen wolves trotting about, sniffing the strangers. They were holding hands and instantly became less apprehensive, seeing me, still clothed, in addition to a well dressed Gerhard. Conor and Brigitte had immediately stripped.

"Gerhard, this is a high school friend of mine, Melinda, and her husband, Martin. This is my grandfather, Gerhard, pack leader of the Northern Wisconsin werewolf pack."

"Welcome to my home, would you like some refreshments?"

"Please, water would be fine. My mouth is dry," Martin said. Gerhard snapped his fingers and a female went to get water.

"I smell your fear, Martin. You have nothing to fear from us. We are not a threat to you or your wife."

"I'm not so much afraid for our lives, as much as I'm concerned for what we need to ask."

"Let me try to put your fears to rest."

"I guess my biggest concern is that we have to wait for our child. My wife and I have been trying to conceive for five years. Waiting for her to provide a puppy for you would just add another two years to our wait before we can hold our baby in our arms."

"Are you an honorable man, Martin? Wolves tend to be honest and straightforward. Our word is our bond. Are you and your wife the same?"

"I like to think I am, that we are. I admit the thought of Melinda having sex with other people has concerned me; the fear she could fall for another man, because I love her so and never want to lose her. But as she and Jessica have pointed out, I really don't need to be concerned she would find herself attracted to a werewolf, as it would be impractical, if not impossible, for any relationship to exist between her and a male wolf."

"It's not impossible. It's happened in the past, but it is impractical. I had to give up the greatest love of my life because she was human, and I was not. Mating with someone who will live such a brief life compared to ours, and grow old and die in a fraction of our own, as well as seeing the children from our union grow old and die before us, is difficult. My daughter, who I just learned about, is perhaps thirty years from the end of her life. My granddaughter perhaps seventy from the end of hers, and I'm one hundred thirty from the end of mine. I might see my great great grandchildren die before I do, even though I'm a hundred and sixty-six years of age.

"It is also impractical for a human to raise a werewolf puppy. They mature so rapidly compared to human children. They are grown in the blink of an eye. Then there is the fact that while we can appear human, we spend half our lives as a wolf, and all of that must be hidden from the general public. They would see me aging so slowly and my wife and children dying well before I did. Oh, yes, definitely impractical. Would it ease your mind if I would promise that no wolf would attempt to usurp your marital rights, except for the acts of procreation required to give us both what we want?"

"That would ease my mind, yes."

Mom and Dad joined our little group. Mom still clutched the photo albums in her hands.

"If I may have the word of both of you that you will provide me with one puppy for each child we provide to you. You may have your child first."

They looked at each other with huge smiles. "You have my word," Martin said.

"And mine," Melinda said. "Thank you."

"When do you become fertile, Melinda?" Gerhard asked.

"In five days."

"Do you see a wolf here you would mate with?"

"Would it be a problem if she mated with Conor?" Martin said. "We've met him a couple of times, both talked with him and he seems like a nice guy, or nice wolf, I guess."

"Conor doesn't belong to my pack. The puppy you need to provide, needs to belong to my pack."

"We understand that. It's been explained that for the puppy, you would choose perhaps four or five wolves she needs to mate with over the course of her ovulation. That it would be more impersonal, more business like. Those wolves can all be from your pack, but for our own child, it might be more comfortable she be with someone we've both met and like already."

"Does this present a problem to you and your pack, Brigitte?"

"Why are you asking her?" Martin asked.

"Because she's in charge of this puppy." He gestured to Conor. "She's the dominant wolf at the moment."

"It's not a problem for our pack, Gerhard. Conor will mate with Melinda and we relinquish all rights to any puppies she provides your pack. The only problem we might have is Conor has bodyguard duties to perform. The mating would either need to occur at the Huppert's home, or if they wished it to be their own home, Jessica and I would need to be staying with them. We would, of course, provide the same services to Melinda while she's fertile."

"There's your answer, Martin. What do you prefer to do?" Gerhard asked.

They looked at each other again, Melinda nodding, "Our home, Martin. I want our child conceived in our home."

"Your dog, Rags, smelled the wolf on Conor and Brigitte," I said. "He may not appreciate the wolves being in your house. Will that be a problem?"

"Can he get used to a wolf?" Melinda asked. "If not, we can let someone else look after him, perhaps board him."

"Given permission to shift in your house," Brigitte said, "we can probably work with him. We share roughly the same language. Once he submits, he won't bark anymore. He just needs to know who's the top dog."

"What services was Brigitte talking about?" Martin asked.

"Shapeshifter breeders are a rare commodity in the shapeshifter community," Gerhard said. "Shapeshifters don't normally bother humans unless they've gone rogue, which does occasionally happen. Once you've agreed to shapeshifter breeding, other shifters become interested, particularly when Melinda is fertile. They scent the shapeshifter on her. You become our protective responsibility. There are a few small outlaw packs and the solo shifters. It's why Jessica has bodyguards. You'll be protected as well, though probably not so directly. Don't be too surprised to see strangers about."

"Does mother require protection?" I asked. Mom looked up, then at Dad.