Mated to the Pack Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't go to bed with Mom, so Dani got to go with Master and Mom. I got Daphne and Nat. Not a bad substitute if you asked me, especially since Master told me I could cum. Nat lasted a long time when he fucked me. Long even for a wolf. He'd been a busy boy today.

******

In the morning, I was licking Daphne, who was riding my face, while Nathaniel licked me. We heard my father start to get fucked, grunting as the strap-on got shoved up his ass, and Mom start to get fucked, begging for Quinn's cock. Fifteen minutes later, Daddy gasped in orgasm, and then we heard the shower running in the master bath as people took showers. It took another ten minutes for Mom's fucking to stop.

As Quinn shepherded Mom and Dani to the other bathroom, he told us to get our lazy asses up and start breakfast. Gretchen was scheduled to come over today, so I called and warned her about some of what was going on, and that we had another potential breeder, (who didn't know about wolves yet), who was being trained as a submissive, so no chitchat about wolves while she was there, She agreed to arrive before nine, then I started on breakfast with my two bed mates. Lots of eggs, breakfast meat, and a few bagels for the humans. Gretchen arrived at 8:30, and I greeted her with a kiss. She was three weeks more pregnant than I was, and arrived with Ingrid, who was told that Gerhard would be here at ten.

"What's all this shit?" Gretchen asked, seeing my collar, cuffs, and temporary tattoos.

"I'm in submission to Quinn during my trip," I said, "except while I'm with you. He'll be taking my collar and cuffs off once he comes down to breakfast."

"That asshole hasn't hurt you again, has he?"

"I'm in love with that asshole, and no, he hasn't hurt me anymore. Things have been very good."

"Are you going to marry him?"

"A wolf? I don't think so. I'd like to marry someone I can grow old with, but we'll hang until I do find someone to marry. Besides, I just admitted to myself that I am smitten with him, so I still don't know where it will go. I'm still going to date other people. I hope that they don't mind if I get some on the side, kind of like Carl, although I'm not sure I want to be tied to anyone as submissive as Carl is. I like my men masculine and in charge. If Quinn were human, he'd be my perfect husband, masculine, in charge, and still wants and likes me to fuck other men and women. What could be better than that, variety and stability.

"I didn't mention it to you on the phone but both Mom and Dad are in submission at the moment, and being trained as sub sluts."

"Your parents? Both of them? To Quinn?"

"Mom to Quinn, Dad to Brigitte. She's taking Dominant training to accept the submission of a lesbian submissive we met on the road. Anyway, if you see some weird shit, and you will, that's what it's about. Gerhard is going to be Dominating the potential new breeder."

My parents, Dani, Brigitte, Simone, Randa and Quinn all came down and joined us.

"Quinn, I'm sure you recognize Gretchen from her visit to Maine," I said.

"Ah, yes, the fierce woman who threatened to cut off my balls if I hurt you. Have you told her yet you like my balls?"

"I did, as a matter of fact. Could you please remove my collar, Master."

"Of course, cupcake." He removed my slave accoutrements. "It's nice to see you again, Gretchen. I'd like to tell you how much I admired you standing up for Jessica. I genuinely believed you'd make every effort to make good on your promise. Are all our paintings ready?"

"They are. There's a lot of them and I don't think they'll fit in your vehicle, so it's probably best to ship them."

"I'll make the arrangements. Have you shown any of your work to Gerhard yet?"

"I haven't."

"You should. I have no doubt that you'll get many more sales. Ingrid, it's good to see you again. You're looking as lovely as ever."

"You're looking as studly as ever. Has your disposition improved?"

"Yes, my surly, lobo reputation was not undeserved. I was a prick, but I hope I've gotten better. Is breakfast ready, Slut?"

"Yes, Quinn," I said. "Just for you."

He laughed again. "I doubt it. Probably some for your girlfriend here," kissing Gretchen on the cheek.

During breakfast, Brigitte fed Dad, stroking his cock on occasion to keep him hard. Quinn fed Dani, and Mom was served her food on the floor, her hands cuffed behind her. After Mom ate, Brigitte had her suck Dad's cock to an orgasm. I think he was being tested, as well as being rewarded. She nodded slightly when Dad asked for permission to cum.

Those who didn't cook the breakfast had to clean up, even Quinn. I sat down in the love seat with Gretchen and we canoodled some while the others were busy. The kitchen made right; training started again. Dad had to lick Daphne while Brigitte fucked his ass.

"That's my favorite model strap-on," Gretchen said. "I can't get it around my hips anymore."

Brigitte said, "It's getting a little tight on me as well. I might need an adjustable one next. Would you like to get your pussy licked?"

"By you, not Mr. Huppert."

Brigitte laughed. "I'll lick you later, but you should consider accepting. He's getting better, but he still needs training. Maybe you can give him some pointers."

"It does look pretty good from here. Daphne seems to be enjoying it," Gretchen said.

Daphne did seem to be enjoying it. It seemed Dad was getting into the swing of anal sex and enjoying it more, and paying more attention to the pussy instead of what was happening to his ass. I think the fact it was two women involved helped.

Dad was getting close to an orgasm. Then Brigitte pulled out.

"Please, Mistress, let me cum. Finish fucking me."

"Sorry, Charlie. It's time for another introduction to male sex. Nat is going to take over. Continue licking his wife. You can pretend it's still me with a bigger strap-on, but we've spent several hours stretching your asshole so you can take this. Nat, you're up."

Nat knelt behind Dad and eased his lubricated cock through Dad's pucker, giving him time to adjust to the increased size, then started a slow motion ass fucking. Even the best fake dildos don't feel like human flesh. Dad could try to imagine it was still his Mistress behind him, but I'm sure when he felt those low hanging hairy balls smacking against his, all illusion was gone. I heard Mom orgasm and saw that Quinn's fingers were strumming a song on her pussy. Her eyes were locked on her husband though, getting a real live ass fucking for the first time.

"Go suck your husband's cock again, Slut. Move, Daphne."

Mom got on the floor, squirming underneath him as Daphne got out of the way. Mom didn't even have to move. Nat was thrusting hard enough to cause Dad's cock to slide deep into Mom's mouth. Three minutes later, Dad erupted, and Mom swallowed all of it. Nat wasn't done though. He kept fucking for ten more minutes before he drove deep, grunted, and released.

"That was very good, cuckold," Brigitte said, patting Dad's head. "You should have a break now. Go upstairs with your wife, run a hot bath and relax for awhile. If you need to, you can fuck your wife, and you both have permission to cum."

After they were gone, Gretchen said, "Wow! You weren't kidding about the freaky."

"As I understand it, The first few days of submission are very important in establishing the Dominant/submissive relationship. You push against established boundaries, breaking down old behaviors and creating new ones forged on submission."

"Your Dad isn't planning to remain submissive, is he?"

"No, he's only putting in four days. After that he's kind of taking over as Dani's controller, as Mom and I start getting paraded around town in slutty clothes and on leashes. Mom was hoping that when they took wolves to their bed, whether they be men or women, they could both enjoy the experience as equals. They thought it might be easier to break him in to male sex through submission, where he's punished if he refuses, though he still has a safe word if he absolutely can't proceed."

"Has he used it yet?"

"Not yet."

"Is your Mom going to remain a submissive?"

"She certainly seems to be enjoying it, but I don't think so. I think that, to a certain extent, submission works better when you're younger. Getting on your knees all the time is hard. They've both seemed uncomfortable if they have to remain on the floor too long. Even being pregnant or having a baby will put a damper on it. I quit going over Quinn's lap for a spanking yesterday. It's just too unwieldy putting my pregnant belly over his legs. I don't even sleep comfortably on my stomach anymore. Sixty-nines have gone in the trash can, if it's any of the other pregnant women."

"Tell me about it. Giving up the big six-nine, is the worst thing about pregnancy other than having to pee all the time and swollen feet."

I laughed. "Don't worry, we can take turns."

Gretchen smiled and kissed me again.

"I'm trying to imagine a mother as a submissive, one with a child. Your Master orders you to suck his cock, and the baby starts crying. 'Sorry, sir. Blow job will have to wait until I change Junior's diapers. You want to fuck my tits! The baby drinks milk from those, you shithead, you want Junior eating cum for lunch.' No, it seems to me it's more a young, single person's game." Quinn started laughing, listening to my description. "Am I wrong, sir?"

"I don't know. I've never had a submissive mother, but it might be fun trying to work those details out."

"You have me fastened to a St. Andrews cross, and you have to hold the baby up to a breast for thirty minutes so he can feed?"

"Oh, you're right. There would be challenges, no question. I don't think anything is insurmountable."

"Well, I have to give my baby to the pack, so it's not like I'm going to be feeding and diapering a baby. Might have to lay off sex for a couple weeks, at least vaginal, work my ass off to look pretty again. We'll probably be able to play again in no time."

There was a knock on the door. "That's probably Gerhard with Janet. Can the chatter about wolves and packs." I got up and answered the door.

It was indeed Gerhard, and Janet was standing next to him, shivering in a blanket. She looked like she'd been fucked hard all night. Not that she looked unhappy about it.

"Come in, Gerhard. My friend, Gretchen, and Ingrid are here this morning. My parents are upstairs at the moment. Dad got his first real ass fucking this morning, and he's soaking in the tub. Janet, how did you enjoy your night of submission?"

I stepped aside to let them in.

"It was wonderful," she said dreamily. "My pussy has never been so pleasantly sore before."

"Did you earn any more spankings?"

"A couple, nothing too bad."

"I need to teach you how to take enemas this morning."

"Why?"

"So when you're fucked in the ass, you can clean off the cock that fucked it."

"Please tell me you're joking?"

"Nope. A good submissive should be prepared to suck her Master's cock at any and all times. The enemas make that bearable. You butt is nice and clean after you take one. Unless you'd like to suck a shitty cock. I've seen people do it, but I believe I'd get sick and throw up all over anyone who tried to make me suck a shit encrusted cock. You'll see. It's not bad at all. Have you ever had anal sex before?"

"Yeah, although never anyone as big as Master Quinn or Master Gerhard."

"It's the reasons for the plugs. A Master wants three-hole sluts."

As soon as Quinn saw Janet, he told her to get her ass over to him and start sucking his cock. "Pleasure everyone else here to an orgasm as well. You can always use more pussy practice, unless you're a lesbian like Gretchen. Gerhard, I highly recommend that you take a look at some of Gretchen's art. I'm sure you'll want several pieces for your home."

Gerhard bent down and kissed Gretchen. "How is your pregnancy going, child."

"It's going well, Gerhard, except I was complaining to Jessica that sixty-nines have gone by the wayside for the duration."

"Dawn, lick her pussy," Gerhard said.

"Yes, sir."

"Don't bother, Dawn, that's my job. She's my guest," I said. "I'm just letting things get situated before taking her up to my room for some privacy. Not everyone likes to fuck in public."

"Could you show me some of your work, Gretchen?" Gerhard asked.

"Certainly. These are some pieces I did for Quinn." She handed him her phone.

Gerhard looked at them for several seconds. "These are both Jessica, aren't they?"

"Yes. I consider them some of my best work, but Jessica has always inspired me."

"I'd like you to do three portraits for me, Gretchen. Do you do plain portraits?"

"I can."

"One of Jessica, one of Anita, and one of Kathleen," he said, "maybe in poses similar, but clearly showing who they are, so portrait like."

"I'll send you some of my ideas. Just out of curiosity, why?"

"Anita intends to move to Maine. I don't know how much longer she'll be here."

"Does that mean you'll never be returning to Wisconsin?" Gretchen asked me.

"I still have friends," I squeezed her hand, " and family here. I'll be back, but it might not be as often."

"Make love to me, Jess."

"Of course," I said, taking her hand. "We can go now."

She followed me up to my room. We didn't come down for a couple hours. When we got hungry, I suppose. Our babies still needed to be fed.

Quinn pulled Gretchen aside when we walked into the kitchen, and had a whispered conversation with her for five minutes. Then Gerhard got pulled into the conversation, and it went for another ten. Gretchen looked so fucking happy, I wondered what the fuck they were talking about. When it broke up, Gretchen hugged and kissed both of them. Wow. I wasn't that surprised she hugged Gerhard, but I would have thought she'd rather shoot Quinn than kiss him, if for no other reason than I loved the big oaf instead of her.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"A surprise."

"Like a going away party?"

"Sure, like that."

"Cool, I should say goodbye to Brenda and Melinda while I'm here."

"I'll handle the arrangements. Don't say anything to anyone," Gretchen said.

"Okay."

She started laughing. "I'm so excited."

"I'm happy for you."

"Me, too. I'm happy for me too."

******

Gathered in the living room, Brigitte said, "We've come to the crux of your male genitalia training, cuckold. You've become accustomed to the taste of cum, been fucked in the ass with strap-ons and a cock. The one thing that you're missing in order to become a full participant in any bed where you and your wife are present, is to suck a cock to completion. It's something every other person in this room has done, with the one notable exception of Gretchen, our gold star lesbian. It's time for you to learn that skill.

"There are three men present in the room, choose one to give a blow job to. You know what a good blow job feels like. I know I've given you many of them myself, which you enjoyed. I expect you to attempt to give all the effort for your blow job as I give for mine. You will not be done when you swallow that man's cream, as it will be time for you to put everything together, suck on one cock, while being ass fucked by another, and have the third one sucking yours. Which man does what, will not be up to you. The three men have already chosen who will do what, when they use your body completely. All three men will be sharing your body for the first time. Tonight, you and your wife will go to bed with Quinn and me and put together all you've learned for the last couple days, showing your Master and Mistress, that you are both well trained and eager sluts."

I was sitting with Gretchen, and I felt her squeeze my hand as we heard Brigitte. She knew.

My Dad got a little wide-eyed, and green around the gills as Brigitte spoke, and I don't think it was exclusively that he'd be sucking a cock or two to completion. He had been carefully brought to this point of his training, and it was the next logical step. Dad had known it was coming once he agreed. It was the thought that one of the three men who he'd be sucking or fucking today was his father-in-law. They were not related by blood, so there could be no claim of incest. There was definitely an ick factor, even for me.

Despite the ick, there was also an arousal factor. Watching Grandpa and Dad together would have my pussy flowing. Everyone but Janet knew Gerhard was Mom's father. Gramps had already said what wolves considered taboo, and this wasn't it. It would be a very wolflike thing to do, which is what Mom said she wanted to experience; what it would be like to live like the other half of her family.

Brigitte laid a hand on Dad's head. "I know what you're thinking, cuckold. What about your wife? Will she accept the new you?" That wasn't all of it, I'm sure, but it was all Brigitte could discuss in front of Janet. "We discussed this with her, and she's not opposed to this at all. She believes that it will be a break with your old life, and a rebirth of your new life together."

Dad looked at Mom, and she smiled and nodded. If Brigitte had discussed it with Mom, she'd probably discussed it with Gerhard as well. He was equally involved, but he was a wolf, so I didn't see this as a problem for him, as long as it wasn't a problem for his daughter.

So far, Nat had been the only man who Dad had sucked, both getting him hard and cleaning him up after sex, so I kind of wondered if he would pick him as his first, or go in a new direction? Or would he use his safe word. He had one and could use it. He looked at Mom again, then nodded and crawled to Nat, going to the dick he was used to. I realized I'd been holding my breath and released it.

Quinn called my mother to him and had her mount his shaft. I suddenly knew that Quinn would be claiming my father's mouth later, my mother's cum on his cock. Pre-determined, or based upon Dad's first choice, I wondered. Questions for another day.

Nathaniel was already half hard, getting harder as Dad moved towards him. When Dad wrapped his hands about his black cock, it was a steel rod. Nat put his hand on Dad's head.

"Thank you for choosing me to be your first," Nat said. "I'm honored."

Dad simply nodded, then went to work. At first, he couldn't look at Nat. He kept his eyes down, as if ashamed. I could understand. In high school, when Gretchen had wanted to kiss me, or more, have sex with me, I'd been ashamed, even of the desire I felt for her at the time. Gretchen had suffered the slings and arrows of her classmates for freely admitting she was a lesbian. I'd been afraid, afraid they'd treat me the same, and afraid of my own desires, that it was wrong somehow. Dad was conditioned in the same way, and for far longer. Faggot, queer, fairy, pouf; the derogatory terms for what he was doing, nearly endless.

The longer Dad sucked, the more comfortable he became in his sucking. Brigitte was right. Dad knew what he liked when someone fellated him. He raised his eyes and watched the face of the man he was sucking, the way Quinn trained me to suck him as his submissive. To look upon the face of the person you pleasure, to read their responses. To determine what you were doing right, and what wrong. Dad read what he was doing in Nat's face, studying him. He licked and sucked Nat's balls, sucked the head like a lollipop, took broad swaths of his tongue up his erect shaft, tickled the sensitive joining of crown and shaft. He could feel the shaft swell as Nat started to crest, to feel the precursive twitching, then he covered the head with his mouth and bobbed up and down a couple times until Nat gasped, and thrust upward, filling Dad's mouth as he climaxed, spurt after spurt, pulse after pulse, hot cum shooting into Dad's mouth. He'd had enough cum, he knew what it would taste like, even unmixed with a woman's fluids. He'd licked his own cum off Brigitte's body. Dad swallowed it all, gulping down the thick semen.