Mated to the Pack Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you don't choose yourself to be one of those fucking your wife, you may choose one of these other five, three-hole sluts to fuck as your wife is taken. Brigitte, who I understand you've enjoyed before, Ingrid, who has been living in your house, Anita, Simon's wife, Dani, Simon's submissive slut, or Daphne, Nat's wife. Any one of the five will do what you want. If you'd like to discuss this privately, you may use the kitchen, then give us your choices."

They went into the kitchen to talk it over. Patricia said, "God, I'd love to know what they're saying in there. I'll bet that's some conversation. Dawn, can you get me another beer, my mouth is suddenly so dry."

Dawn trotted off for the beer. Gretchen and I started to laugh.

"What's so funny, bitches?"

"You should have asked Dawn to listen in on their conversation if you wanted to know what they're talking about."

"How's she going to tell me?"

"Don't you remember," I said, "Quinn speaks wolf."

Patricia laughed.

"You'll know soon enough anyway," I said, "They're coming back and here's your beer."

Dawn came trotting back, another beer in her mouth. She walked up to Patricia, then waited for her pets after she handed it over. She sat on the floor under Pat's left hand, her right holding her beer.

Sue chose Quinn for her pussy, Peter (the smallest cock other than her husband's and Dad's) for her ass, and Nathaniel for her mouth, an interesting choice, some interracial fetish perhaps. She chose to do her fucking down here, which meant she might be choosing more dicks at some point, and James chose Ingrid. Peter got a bottle of lube from Quinn.

"I'm guessing he's had the hots for her for awhile," I said softly. "Unrequited lust."

"Perhaps, but Dad's always had a thing for tall women, and only Brigitte is taller, and she's pregnant, and he's had her before."

"True. Variety is the spice of life."

As Ingrid undressed James, Quinn put Sue on her back on the cushions and licked her to two orgasms, preparing her for his cock. Then Quinn got on his back and Sue mounted his cock. She orgasmed as she worked her way down his shaft.

"You're so fucking big," Sue moaned. "I've never had anything this big inside of me before. I love it."

Ingrid was sucking James' cock, who still standing, his pants around his ankles, looking fit to pop already. When Sue had her second orgasm a half minute later, James did pop. After sucking down his cum, Ingrid finished undressing him, and sat him in an easy chair, looking at the floor show, like the rest of us.

Quinn spread Sue's ass cheeks, and Peter started licking her pucker. Her orgasms got more intense and more frequent.

"James, Peter's tongue is up my ass. He's licking inside of my ass. Oh, fuck, that feels good. You can't believe how good this feels."

James' cock hadn't lost much from his orgasm, so Ingrid straddled him and lowered her pussy over him, sliding right down.

"Another pussy you'll have to suck your Dad's semen from," I pointed out to my sweetie. Even if James didn't fuck me, Ingrid was her main squeeze in my absence.

"I know. I'll make her douche first."

Peter pulled back from Sue's brown pucker, saliva soaked, and even open a bit from the tongue probing, He squirted some lube on the starfish and started smearing it around, pushing first one, then two fingers inside of her, twisting and turning them to stretch her more for his cock.

Sue spasmed again. "I want your cock, shove your cock in my ass. Fuck me."

Peter lubed his prick, and pushed it against her back door. Sue gasped, and Peter slowly thrust forward, the crown beginning to disappear, then the whole head popped through.

"James," Sue moaned. "I've got two big cocks inside of me for the first time in my life. They're so big, and I'm so full. Fuck, I'm cumming again. Fuck me. Give me all of your cock."

Peter smoothly pushed the rest of the way inside of her. I knew what that felt like, and it was wonderful. Fully sheathed in her ass, he paused, giving her time to get used to the intrusion. Even paused, Sue was cumming from Quinn's fucking. He hadn't paused at all.

Nat chose that moment to feed Sue his cock, and his black snake started disappearing into her mouth. No words could flow any longer, just moans, and slurps, and whimpers. They all increased in volume when Peter started fucking. She became a true slut in that moment. James could hear the lust in his wife's moans and whimpers. Without words, she was begging for cock, begging to be fucked. Her body said it all as she fucked back against the cocks filling her.

James came again, pumping up hard into Ingrid, his cum spurting out around his shaft and running down to his balls. Ingrid turned to clean off his cock, and Daphne cleaned her.

Peter orgasmed, pumping his cum into Sue's ass. When he pulled out, Sue begged for another cock briefly before Nat shut her up again. Eric replaced him, and the fires continued to burn. When James saw another monster cock plunge into his wife's open ass, he started getting hard again. As soon as he was, Ingrid lowered her ass over his saliva coated cock.

Quinn orgasmed, and Eric rolled Sue back onto him. and Gerhard plunged into her cum soaked pussy, before they rolled back in the other direction. Nat pulling out of her mouth only long enough for the maneuver to be performed. Mother cleaned off her Master's cock, while Brigitte cleaned Peter.

Nat climaxed, pumping his sperm into Sue's mouth and after she swallowed, she begged for another cock. Dad gave her another pacifier to suck on, and her begging became gurgles as he pushed to the back of her mouth. Patricia was masturbating, pussy sensitive no longer.

"I knew Mother would like this," Gretchen said.

"I like it too," I said, "I need some relief. Dawn, would you please lick my pussy?"

Patricia watched in amazement as Dawn trotted to me and started licking me. I have previously described how the long, facile, muscular tongues of wolves could do amazing things to the human pussy. Dawn did those things to me, and they felt every bit as good as the last time. By the time I had my second orgasm, the men in Sue were starting to go for seconds. Quinn was now claiming Sue's ass.

I had my third, Peter replaced Dad in Sue's mouth and James blew his third load into Ingrid's ass.

Gretchen spread her legs. "Here girl. Lick me now, Dawn."

Dawn moved over to Gretchen.

"Does that feel as good as it looks?" Patricia asked.

"Better," Gretchen moaned, "but you'll have to wait until I'm done with her."

Sue hadn't slowed down at all. As soon as Gerhard pumped his cum into her cunt, she begged for another cock. Quinn rolled over on his back, taking Sue with him. Her pussy looked almost raw. It gaped with the cum of two seriously endowed men dripping out in thick chunks. Nat plunged into the gooey mess, fucking her pussy hard, jacking his cock as deep as he could go. James watched the well hung black man banging his wife. Peter pumped cum down Sue's throat, her third load of protein. Gerhard replaced him in her mouth. She was gagging on his long cock.

Gretchen said she was finished, and Patricia called Dawn to lick her pussy, then leaned back and watched the incredible display of carnality. By the time Nat finished in her pussy, Dad was ready with another erection. He plunged into the sea of cum, pumping, before Quinn told him to roll back over so he could finish hard. Her pucker looked red when Quinn finished after depositing another load in her ass. Cum was dribbling out of it. Sue wasn't ready to stop, she begged for another cock, and Eric took Quinn's place.

Ingrid had cleaned off James' cock again and despite cumming three times already, and his dick looking red and sore, he still told Ingrid to ride him, pussy again. Even I had the capability of smelling the sex in the air. Patricia's eyes were closed as wolf Dawn lapped her sodden folds and she climaxed for the second time. I started masturbating, needing to cum again, but Gretchen took my hand and placed it on her pussy, and she took over pleasuring me.

All three men currently using Sue, Eric, Dad and Gerhard, climaxed at roughly the same time, within a half minute of each other, spurting more cum into all three orifices. For the first time since her triple penetration began, Sue did not beg for another cock. Dad rolled her gently on her back. Her legs were still splayed, as if she didn't have the energy to close them. I knew how messy I got from one of the wolves, imagine four in her pussy and four in her ass, and you might imagine the semen overflowing her ravaged holes.

Sue started crying. James stopped fucking Ingrid and got down beside her.

"What's the matter, does it hurt?"

She rolled into him and clung to him like a life raft.

"A little, but that's not why I'm crying."

"Why are you crying, love?"

"I'm so ashamed, James. I was such a whore, begging for cock after cock. How will you ever love me again?"

"I'll never stop loving you, honey."

"Really?"

"Forever, until death do us part."

"Make love to me, James."

Ignoring all that had gone before, the cum of the previous four men, James entered his wife and gently made love to her until he had his fourth orgasm, adding to the mess.

Quinn squatted next to them when James finished.

"You should both take a shower now, but I'm afraid Sue will leak cum all through the house if she tries to move as she is."

James looked at the mess he'd added to. "I agree. Wrap her in a blanket."

"We could do that," Quinn agreed, "but we have three submissive sluts whose job it is to clean up after sexual messes. If you'll both agree, I'd like to have Anita, Jessica and Dani lick her clean. After all, their Masters and or husband helped make the mess."

Which is how I found myself on my knees with Dani and Mom, cleaning the cum of eight orgasms from Sue's tender nether parts. I don't know how many orgasms Sue had before, but she managed three more from our gentle licking, and James had another erection. We used a towel to get the last bits, and I helped James get Sue up to the master bath, and into the shower.

"I'm going to run a bath as well," I said. "I know from personal experience, that Sue is going to be sore. Get most of the mess off in the shower, then sit down in the bathtub with her and let her soak her lady bits. If you hug on her, smooch a little and hold her, it will really make her feel a lot better than she feels now."

"Thank you, Jessica. Was that dog licking you and Gretchen?" James asked.

"What dog?" Sue asked. She'd missed it in her own orgy.

"Hybrid wolf, but yes. She was licking us. She's very well trained."

"A wolf?" Sue said.

You're not going say anything after the fun you just had, are you? I think something about pots and black kettles applies here."

She smiled. "I suppose that's true."

"Take this time while you're cuddling in the bath to make sure you're both good moving forward and if you had your fun and it's over now, or if you might like to see it happen again, and under what circumstances."

"You were right," James said, "about how it would affect Sue and how her reactions would affect me. It's a good thing you prepared me, or I might have wanted to kill myself."

"And that would have been a shame, because really, being stimulated like that, she had no choice in the matter. It's not tied to reason and love, it's tied to our instincts and nature. No matter how far removed we are from our ancestral past, we still have primal parts of us that respond in primal ways."

I ran the bath and left it for them along with a couple of big fluffy towels, then rejoined the others. Patricia already had Nat in one end, and Eric in the other. Not in her ass though. I should teach her to stretch her ass. Ingrid was impaled on Quinn's cock, while Mom licked her pussy and Quinn's balls, while Peter poked her pussy, Dani was drinking down Dad's cum while Gerhard was fucking her ass, with Brigitte recording it. Dawn was lying on the carpet watching Patricia get fucked, her head over her paws.

Randa and Simone were playing with Daphne, and I'm not talking board or card games. I sat down with Gretchen again.

"How are they doing?" she asked.

"They seem good. Shower first, then soak in the tub, a little catching up. I think they'll be fine."

"That was something else. I never, ever, imagined my Mom would ever do something like that."

"I definitely think what I used to consider as older, say over fifty, people, are more sexual than I ever gave them credit for. It's like I somehow thought they quit having sex at forty or something because things started to sag, or they quit having kids so, you know, no need for sex. It actually makes me hopeful. I'm enjoying all of this, and I'd hate for it to end at some arbitrary time because it wasn't supposed to be fun anymore. I don't know if I'd want a three hole gangbang at your mother's age, but getting fucked in all three holes at once, count me in."

"Do you think I'll end up fucking Quinn at some point?"

"That's entirely up to you, Gretchen. I remember something you told your father when this started, though. I believe it was along the lines of 'I like the feel of something in my pussy, but I have no emotional connection to the person at the other end.' Something similar anyway. You don't have to love the person at the other end of the cock. No one expects you to do that; you're not made that way. But would you enjoy the sex if you fucked the cock, treated it like a strap-on, instead of a dick. Only you can answer that question. I certainly can't.

"The last couple of days when Dad was sucking dick. I know he hated it. Mainly, he was doing it for Mom. She believed, that instead of having to worry who was in their bed, if they could forget the gender, they could have a better time together. She wouldn't worry that because it was a man, Dad was being ignored, the same as she's now accepted that she can have sex with another woman if Dad takes one to bed. They can both enjoy whoever's there. Doesn't mean they want to love him or her; they have each other for that. The rest is just sex.

"If I'm being honest with you, I'd love to be licking and sucking you while Quinn is fucking you. It would be like my two favorite people sharing something special with each other. I'd love to be in a situation, where no matter who I reached for in the middle of the night, I'd find someone I cared for, and we could all be comfortable with each other, even if we didn't love each other the same. But I don't want to put pressure on you to do something you don't want to do. It's selfish of me and I know it is. I want to have my cake and eat it too. I want everything, even if other people don't."

"Would you love me more if I did?"

I kissed her. "I don't think it's possible to love you more than I do. I know it's not enough, because it's not exclusive, and I think that's what you want. But even now I love you more than my parents. I just don't think I can be an all-girl girl. I don't want to be an all-guy girl either, but if I had to give one up, it would have to be the girl, and for that, I'm sorry."

"At least I'm a firm number two."

"A firm number one pussy. My favorite pussy," I agreed.

"You know, Jessica, I never thought I'd have even this much with you. I was getting by, had fuck buddies, even girlfriends who weren't lesbian. But I missed you so much in my life. If I'm being honest, I failed in New York because I was alone. I didn't have you, or anyone I even cared that much about. Even staying with my parents back home, around them, everything was day to day. I had almost nothing to look forward to. When you came back into my life, and agreed to have sex with me, I took wing. That's the reason my work is so good now. I've got feeling in my life again. I'm not numb. So whatever else you can give me, thank you at least for this."

I pulled her into my arms. "Come to bed with me."

"Don't you have duties to perform."

"Fuck it. At this moment, you're my first priority."

I turned to Quinn. "I have some important business to take care of, Master. I'll see you in the morning."

"Have a good night, I'll only send women to sleep with you. Bed crowding situation."

I smiled at him. "You understand me better every day, sir. I knew you didn't have to be an asshole."

"It's a lot of work."

I laughed and led Gretchen upstairs. By the time Simone and Brigitte joined us, we were sated and asleep. I didn't let anyone get between us, pulling Gretchen closer to give them room.

******

When we got up, everyone else was up already. Quinn informed us that Gretchen's parents had left about a an hour after we went upstairs. Patricia left two hours after that, fucked out. Dani, Mom, Dad and Quinn had shared a bed, fucking the two sluts senseless for another hour, Nat recording, or sometimes joining in. Mother got fucked in all three holes again, Dani fucked in two while sucking the cum from Mom's pussy and ass.

I gave my Master a kiss, then dropped down to suck his cock, just on general principles, for letting me have my night with Gretchen. When I drained him, he sat me on his lap and fed me. Toying with me enough to give me four orgasms, none with his permission. The others were staying today to pack up before leaving tomorrow. Quinn told Mom she had to go from person to person, all day long, licking pussy or sucking cock until he returned.

"If my slut wants an orgasm today, you can beg your husband to fuck you while you're busy tending to everyone else. Your mouth better be on a cock or cunt before your husband shoves his dick into you. I don't want you to clean your pussy or ass if he fucks you. Leave it a mess."

"Yes, Master."

We went to Gretchen's house to meet the packers coming to collect her paintings to ship to Maine. Quinn walked around her studio, looking at the artwork, finished and in progress. He was silent as he looked at them, until he'd looked at them all.

"These are beautiful, Gretchen. I've never seen better. The way the sun glistens on the water is uncanny. The wolves are perfect, the fur, amazing. I'm in awe. You need to send me a list of things you want for your studio. It won't be done by the time you get there, it being near winter, but I want you to be able to work as soon as you arrive."

"Thank, you, I will."

"This is the one similar to Sasha's?"

"Yes, Jessica gave it to her and said she'd take the next one I made like it."

"That's one of the things that confused me about Jessica. When I heard she was taking money for puppies, I thought she was a mercenary whore. Someone who didn't really give a damn about wolves. The women we seduced for puppies, at least cared for the wolves who bred them. Money seemed wrong. I didn't think she'd give a damn about us. Then she holds a knife to my throat to protect Brigitte, and gave this painting to Sasha, which I know is worth a lot of damn money. In a lot of different ways, she proved she did care, that it wasn't all about the money. I didn't understand that about her at first, that even though you need money and felt like you should get paid for something, didn't mean you didn't care. I was so wrong. It's why I fucked up. I look at this art, and I can see your feelings in every brush stroke. You care, too."

"Thank you, I do."

Sue called down the stairs. "Gretchen, the shippers are here."

"Send them down, we're decent."

Four burly guys stomped down the stairs. They may have been burly, but they weren't God-like.

"You can take them back to the warehouse in cardboard boxes," Quinn said, "but I want them shipped in wooden crates, so crate them before sending them to Maine. Here's the address and a credit card. I want all eighteen of these finished paintings. You damage any of them, I'll come back and pound you into the ground like a tent stake. Any questions."