Mated to the Pack Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We retired to the bedroom and I helped Lenore undress, hanging up her dress.

"Ask me to please fuck your husband," Lenore said, as she stood naked beside the bed. She looked sexy, much softer and more Rubenesque than I did.

"Please fuck my Master," I said, pulling down the bedspread. "Master, please fuck my Mistress while I kiss and lick her pussy."

"As you wish, Pussycat," Master said, pulling her down onto the bed.

They kissed while exploring each other's bodies as I watched from beside the bed, then Master went down on her.

"Oh fuck, Sean! You are so much better at licking pussy than you used to be."

"I've had some excellent instruction," Master said.

"Do you fuck better too?"

"I suspect I'm better at that than I used to be, although you'll have to tell me," he laughed. "I've been getting a lot of practice since meeting my Pussycat."

He gave her three more orgasms before he lay on his back on the bed and had Lenore mount him in a reverse cowgirl. She had no trouble taking his cock as she'd been well prepared. Master helped her start riding his cock as she told me to start licking.

I crawled in between their legs and nestled my face against his cock and her folds as she rode him. I licked her clit and his balls, bathing both with my tongue. Lenore loved that, and I'm sure it wasn't solely the physical sensations, but the perverseness of fucking an old boyfriend while his new wife licked her. It was made even more bizarre because the toy remained in my pussy, continuing to buzz away in my pussy so that I had to ask for her permission to cum. I certainly enjoyed the perverseness of it myself.

Lenore had six more orgasms before Master drained his balls in her tight cunt, then she rode my face, and I cleaned all of Master's cum from inside her pussy. By this time my face was a frightful mess, both from the 'during dinner dining', and now, so I was finally allowed to wash my face. When I returned, Lenore and Master were making out again, and I waited beside the bed, watching them.

Master's cock had begun to show interest again, but before he fucked Lenore again, there was the matter of my spanking. I was up to fifty now, having cum twice more without permission. Master showed Lenore how to put me over her lap and how hard to spank his slut. Lenore caught on quickly. He gave me three practice swats to show her how to do it, none of which counted towards my total, then it was her turn. Lenore caught on quickly.

"With each swat, I want you to count for me and thank me for fucking your husband," Lenore said.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, already over her lap. Lenore lowered the boom. "One, thank you for fucking my Master."

"That one doesn't count, slut. I said to say 'thank you for fucking my husband.' I want you to be constantly reminded you gave your husband to me to fuck."

"Yes, Mistress. I understand." A shiver ran up my spine.

Lenore smacked me again and I said, "One, thank you for fucking my husband." It was naughtier when I said it that way, reminding me she was fucking my husband, not just my Master. She was surprised when roughly three-quarters of the way through my spanking, I needed to cum again, and asked for permission.

"You're cumming while I spank you?" Lenore asked.

"It does happen, Mistress, even without a toy still in my pussy, but the toy makes it even more likely."

"Does your spanking hurt, even with the toy?"

"Yes, Mistress. You're doing quite well. I'm sure my ass is red."

"It certainly is, slut; very red. You may cum."

"Thank you, Mistress."

On the very next swat, I orgasmed, squirming in her lap, which she found very erotic."Thirty-four, thank you for fucking my husband." Oh, it was a good one. I was bouncing all over, enough she had to hold me on her lap.

"I've never been so close to another woman when she orgasmed. This is quite exciting. Her asshole is winking at me as she cums."

"Isn't it though," Master said. "Is it any wonder I need to fuck again after giving a stiff spanking to her."

"Your cock only goes into me this weekend, does it not?"

"Unless you grant her permission to fuck me, then only yours. Her sexual pleasure is under your control."

"And she's currently pregnant with your child?"

"Yes."

"I can't tell you how amazing this is to me. Thank you for inviting me to spend the weekend with you."

"You're welcome, Lenore."

She gave me the rest of my spanking, but instead of the good fucking I craved after a spanking, Lenore got another good shafting while I watched from beside the bed, unable to participate as Master fucked her in the missionary position. At least until after he climaxed, filling her pussy with fresh spunk, and I was once again tasked with cleaning up the mess.

Master fucked her once more before we retired, fucking in reverse cowgirl again, while I licked her clit. She was really liking that position. I didn't mind it, because I got to suck Master's balls as well. I would have preferred being in a sixty-nine with Lenore so she was licking my twat, but one did with what one had, and Master had told me that Lenore had no plans to lick my pussy back.

Lenore was going to send me to a guest bedroom to sleep, which would have disappointed hell out of me. I hadn't spent a night without Sean in my arms since we moved in together, save one night, when he had an overnight job to one of the more distant islands up the coast, before our marriage.

"Let her sleep in our bed," Master said. "Just think, if you wake up desiring sex in the middle of the night, Pussycat can suck me to an erection, and clean up the mess we leave so we don't get a wet spot on the bed."

"You're right. That would be better," Lenore said. "She doesn't get to sleep next to you, though. She can either sleep at the foot of the bed, or on the floor."

"Sleep at our feet, Pussycat," Master said.

"Yes, sir."

I slept at the foot of the bed with a sheet loosely thrown over me. I listened to them make out for fifteen or twenty minutes after they turned out the light, and I suspected Master fingered her to another moaning orgasm, because they never stopped kissing, and they clearly weren't fucking, before falling asleep.

Around three AM, Lenore awakened me by kicking me awake.

"Yes, Mistress, how can I help you?" I whispered.

"Lick me to three orgasms, then wake up your husband with a blow job, so he can fuck me again."

"Yes, Mistress."

I pulled the covers down off her, and she spread her legs and I burrowed between them and licked her to three somewhat quiet orgasms, then went to Master's limp cock and began sucking him. It didn't take much work to wake him up and give him his tool back. Lenore fucked him cowgirl this time as I watched them fuck, a mere bystander in my own bed. I cleaned up the mess again when they finished, quite explosively.

"Why haven't you been asking for permission to cum?" Lenore asked when I was done cleaning up her pussy.

"The toy died hours ago, Mistress, before your final fucking of the night. It needs to be recharged. Be careful what you wish more, though, ma'am. I would wake you to ask for permission."

"I could always tell you I won't give you permission, and to let me sleep, but to keep track of all the orgasms you had for your morning spanking."

"That would be your prerogative, Mistress. But if I get insufficient sleep during the night, I might fall asleep while serving you food, and spill something hot in your lap and burn your cunt."

Master and Lenore laughed.

"I suppose a good night's sleep is important."

"I certainly think so, ma'am."

"Go back to sleep then, Pussycat."

"Thank you, Mistress. I live to serve you."

Lenore laughed again, Master snorting.

They fucked again in the morning, not too early because of the mid-nighttime sex, but enough time elapsing, Master's balls could create a mess. My Lush was pulled from my pussy so it could be charged, Mistress making me lick all of my cum off of it, much to Master's amusement. They showered together. I showered alone.

After making and serving them breakfast, Master had me insert a medium to large size butt plug in Lenore's bottom, using first spit as I licked her brown starfish, then lube, and inserting it while I was giving her orgasms by licking her pussy. She was going to wear it all day long to prepare her ass for Master's cock. Every time they fucked Saturday, past their morning romp, it was my job to play with the plug while Master was fucking her, stretching her sphincter for the penetration to come, and to get her bum used to something inside of it.

Lenore liked those fuckings a lot, and I imagined she'd love a good double penetration at some point. Around lunch, (which I made and served), the Lush made its way back inside my pussy, and I was forced to ask for Lenore's permission to cum again. I was so horny at this point, asking for permission was a blessing, because even with the promised spanking to come, I wanted those orgasms in the worst way. I wasn't getting fucked at all; Lenore getting my Master's cock exclusively.

After supper, which I again prepared and served, I was showing Lenore how to take enemas to clean out her bowels for anal sex.

"Why do this?" She asked.

"Because it's cleaner to have anal sex this way, Mistress. If I'm to clean Master's cock and your pucker after he fucks you, you need to be cleansed first."

"And if I ordered you to do it anyway?"

"I'd use my safe word, and I wouldn't do it. Some submissives might, but I won't, Mistress. Your fun and games would be over."

"Why are you allowing me to fuck your husband?"

"Allowing you, isn't quite the right word, Mistress. Let's say that during my submission, Master has the power to do things that he wouldn't normally be doing. I surrendered that power to him when he put his collar on me. I'm allowing him to fuck you when I'm in submission, and only bareback because you're clean, and not fertile. I offer my submission to him twice a month, on weekends. If you were to try to fuck him when I wasn't in submission to him, I would find you, and beat your slutty cunt bloody, and he and I would have words. He's allowed to fuck precisely, three, or possibly four other women when I'm not in submission, and you aren't on that list.

"He can fuck Brigitte and Alicia, my two bodyguards, Gretchen's bodyguard, Ingrid, and possibly Gretchen herself, although she considers herself lesbian and isn't likely to fuck him often. I gave him permission to fuck those three, or possibly four, women because when he first met me, I was pregnant as a surrogate mother, and had another baby as a surrogate before we married, and now I'm carrying his, plus I have two more I'm contracted for as a surrogate. He's had to put up with me being pregnant, for most of the time we've been together, and he'll have to for two more babies. Fucking those three women is his reward for his patience and tolerance."

"Who's Gretchen?"

"A high school girlfriend of mine, and frequent lover, Mistress. I'm sure you'll meet her if you continue hanging around my Master."

"Why continue being a surrogate mother after marrying him?"

"Because the need for surrogates is great, Mistress, I signed a contract for four, and this house I'm living in is my bonus for four, so I can't quit before providing four."

"I thought it was strange he could afford to live here. I thought you bought this house with your money?"

"I don't have that much money, Mistress. There was another reason I got this house as my bonus, which I can't discuss. My bonus wouldn't normally have covered the cost of the house."

"How much is your bonus?"

"I get $200,000 per child, and a one million dollar bonus for all four, Mistress. I was desperate for the money when I signed the contract, having lost my job just after I purchased a townhouse and with a huge student loan debt. You could be a surrogate mother too."

"That is a lot of money. I'd certainly have to think about it."

"You don't have to have four, Mistress. You can have less, but there's no bonus for less than four. There's just one catch. You have to fuck a husband in order to be a surrogate, but you haven't shown any reluctance to fuck my husband, so that shouldn't be that big of an issue for you."

She smiled. "When Sean suggested I do this, I was flummoxed when he told me he was married and you'd have no problem with it."

"Only when I'm in submission do I have no problem with it. The rest of the time, I'd pull your pubic hair out, hair by hair, Mistress." I smiled back.

"Ouch."

"Just so we understand one another, ma'am. I find it amusing and arousing to lick my husband's cum from his ex-girlfriend on occasion, but not exclusively. I miss his fucking, and if you tried doing this any other time, we'd have a serious problem. On Sunday night, my collar comes off. Behave yourself the rest of your time here, and you could do this again, and I might not squawk about it."

"And you really intend to lick my ass when he's done fucking it?"

"I will dig my tongue as deep into your back door as I can get it, to get every drop of his sperm, even if I can't reach it, Mistress.

"Oh, God! I can't wait."

I smiled at her. "Neither can I, Mistress. I'm a little kinky that way."

I cleaned out my bottom beside her, just in case Master chose to fuck my ass, a process much easier for me as I did it at regular intervals, we returned to the bedroom where Sean waited with a hard-on ready,

"Mistress' ass has been cleansed for you, Master," I said.

"I strongly suggest you ride me reverse cowgirl again, Lenore," Master said, "so you can control the depth and speed of penetration, and Pussycat can lick you some more."

"I can't wait, Sean."

"Lube everything up, Pussycat?"

"Yes, Master."

I used lots of lube on my fingers to stretch Lenore's pucker out, then smeared a lot more on his rampant tool. She slowly lowered herself over my Master's cock, even orgasming once on the way down she'd been prepared so carefully. Once his cock had completely disappeared into her bowels, I began licking Lenore's kitty. She had three orgasms from my licking alone while Master's pike pierced her pucker. Her bottom felt stretched and relaxed enough after her third orgasm she wanted to move, and it was the combination of cock and tongue that brought her pleasure the rest of her fucking. She went slow enough and Master had cum enough that she got a good half hour shafting.

After Master blasted his load into her dark cavern, Lenore rode my face with my tongue up her ass so gravity could assist me in gathering Master's seed from her bottom. Lenore loved her ass fucking, and the cleaning to follow, both hers and his. She was so pleased, she allowed me to stay in bed with them again, deferring the spanking I earned from the Lush until the following morning.

Once again, my services were required mid-night, so Master could fuck her pussy again, and I could clean up afterward. Another shower, although this time, Mistress allowed me to join them, so I could wash them both and prepare Master for a stiff shower fucking, my tongue licking Lenore's pucker as Master lifted her over his cock and fucked her cunt standing up. He was quite strong that way.

The second to the last sex she got that day, I was licking her pussy while Master was getting everyone water to hydrate.

"I want to do this again," Lenore said, cumming for the umpteenth time on my mouth this weekend.

"That's up to Master, not me, ma'am," I said.

"I'm sure you could encourage him," she said.

"I imagine I could, but I'm unlikely to, Mistress."

"Why not?"

"Because as his submissive slut, and his wife, I love fucking my Master, and you monopolized his dick this weekend, Mistress, in addition to being a selfish lover."

"What do you mean, a selfish lover."

"In addition to leaving all the work to me, and taking all the benefits, Mistress, you never paid any attention to your slave at all, except what little I was allowed by my Toy. You were in control of my sexual pleasure, and barely allowed me any. I didn't get to fuck Master, and you never licked or fucked me. Anyone else I'd do this with, would have pleasured me multiple times."

"I've never been with a woman before."

"Neither had I until the first time I did it. Everyone has a first time sometime. You were also a virgin once, and that didn't stop you from fucking a dick the first time. It wouldn't matter how good you were, as long as you made the attempt, and tried to show me some consideration, instead of just using me for your pleasure. You didn't even have to do that, just let me fuck my husband a couple of times. Master knows I need to be rewarded for my service to him, or this doesn't remain fun for me. If it quits being fun, I'll quit submitting, and he loses out. If you want to be an actual Mistress, you need to learn how to treat your submissive."

Lenore seemed to dismiss what I said, out of hand. Master returned with water, and we all drank some. Lenore started to suck Master's cock, a first, to get him hard again. Maybe she'd listened a little bit. At least I wasn't doing all the work.

When he had an erection, he pulled her down to the bed. "How do you want to fuck this time?" Master asked.

"I'll mount you again," Lenore said. Oh, goody.

Master smiled. "Mount up."

Lenore hadn't had any difficulty mounting Master's prick since she was almost as wet as I was, and this time was no different. She climbed aboard, cowgirl again, so maybe I wouldn't be licking her pussy this time.

"Sean, is there any chance Pussycat can ride your face?"

Damn, was I going to get some sex? Maybe I hadn't wasted my breath.

"Of course, I love licking my Pussycat." He did like it, too, no lie. I was going to get some sex.

"Squat over your husband's face, slut and let him lick you."

"Yes, Mistress." I didn't waste any time putting my dripping pussy over his mouth. Then came the bad news.

"You don't have permission to cum," Lenore said, "and I want you to use your fingers to play with my clit."

"Yes, Mistress." Bitch!

So while Master licked my good bits and he played with her nice boobs, I strained not to cum, while fingering her pussy to multiple orgasms. I, had two, neither of them with permission, for which I'd get smacked again. They were good ones though. I think the second one almost drowned Master it was so good. Master had already been well fucked today, and he lasted a long time screwing Lenore. I'll bet she had a dozen or more. His cock was dripping with her juices, even before he climaxed.

Relegated to clean up both his cock and her pussy, her pussy first, which took awhile. Even though Master had little sperm this last time at bat, the hydration break had done wonders for Lenore.

I got my last spanking, bent over Lenore's lap, counting and thanking her for fucking my husband. I'd cum seven total times without permission since my last one, and earned thirty-five swats. Thirty five times of thanking her for fucking my husband, while I got next to nothing.

At six, Master removed my collar and I got to eat with them, and not just wait on them.

Before Brigitte drove her home, I said, "I'm looking forward to doing this again, Lenore." Not. "Perhaps you could learn to lick a pussy and suck a cock properly."

Lenore laughed. "Unlikely. My pussy is tingling already."

"As it should," I said, smiling. Slut, bitch, bad Domme.

Sean took me to bed and I got my first fucking since Friday morning before he'd gone to work. I was desperate for it, riding him like a madwoman. When he climaxed, he licked me clean while I cleaned him. Then I snuggled up against him.

"How did you like the games I planned for you, Jessica?"

"Lenore was lovely, and I certainly give you points for deviance, and creativity. I thought serving her was somewhat fun, especially knowing you'd dated her before, but she doesn't know how to properly take care of a slut's needs, so I'm marking you down for that. You know how much I look forward to being your submissive bitch, so that was a little disappointing. All in all, I guess I'd give you a C+, but I expect you to spend some time teaching her some things before you turn her loose on me again."