Mated to the Pack Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed me. "That makes sense. You really don't have a problem with her staying here full time?"

"Not if we manage it right. I'd like to give her the chance to be what we want her to be, Sean. More for you than for me, but I expect I'll get some things out of it as well, if things work the way I want them to. Now, fuck me like you mean it."

Did he ever. He licked me, pounded me hard, licked me again, cleaning up his mess. In general, being a damn fine lover, so maybe he appreciated what I was willing to do.

We went back downstairs in time to learn Maisie was giving the pack four puppies, and to wish her, Rene and Sasha goodbye.

"I can't believe Sasha is your mother," Maisie said to Sean.

"The side benefits of being a wolf," Sean said, hugging Sasha.

"What did you two decide to do about Lenore?" Sasha asked.

"If she finishes out this week without problems," Sean replied, "we'll give her a two month trial to see what kind of issues might present themselves if we wanted to make it permanent."

"You're okay with this, Jessica?" Sasha asked.

"I'm the one who suggested it," I said. "If I have a problem with her, I'll cut her throat."

Rene and Sasha laughed, and left on that note. Lenore was practically vibrating.

"Do you mean it? I can stay?"

"With some conditions," Sean said. "For your two month trial, you'll pay $2000 for rent and food. You help Jessica cook and clean and do all the housework that a large house like this requires. Jessica will always be above you, unless I say otherwise. If you're going to be my full time submissive, she's almost your full time boss. The only time she isn't, is when she's in submission herself, and even then, she's top slave. You will respect her, not only as my top slave, but as my wife, as you're the one horning in on her marriage. She'll allow you to have my child if you behave well enough to deserve one, although perhaps, it will be after you only provide one puppy to the pack, so our children will be closer in age, and can be playmates.

"If you don't make it through the two month trial period because it's not working out, our time together is over. I hope that we can remain friends, but there will be no more submission by you, or Dominance by me. We will no longer have sex, and you'll be expected to move back to your apartment, so don't give it up, or give notice until the trial is over. Also, to remind you of your lower status, you will call Jessica, Miss Jessica. Failure to do so is a punishable offense. Are there any questions?"

"No, Master. Thank you, sir. Thank you, Miss Jessica."

"You're welcome, Pet. Master would like to fuck his new, full-time submissive, but I should get something for letting you use my husband's cock. This pussy is not going to lick itself, so get busy, Slut." I sat down and spread my legs. It's too bad I had let Master lick his cum out of me.

"Yes, Miss Jessica."

She crawled between my legs and got busy licking my moist slit, while Master filled his other slut from behind in a single hard thrust, easily pushing his full length into his slutty Pet. Nice.

******

Sean got up a little later than usual, as he was going boat shopping. Lenore and I got up and made him breakfast. He fed me as he fucked me, and Lenore licked my clit as I rode him. I had some wickedly good orgasms, all permitted this time, and after Master climaxed, I rode Lenore's face so she could clean my cunt, while I cleaned off his cock.

Master said he'd be back around four, and for both of us to cleanse our asses for a good ass fucking later. We spent two hours exercising.

Lenore bitched a little about it, considering she wasn't used to doing it on a daily basis.

"Listen, Pet, because I'm giving you very good advice, especially if you want to remain attractive to your Master. You've essentially agreed to have at least five children, four puppies and one of Master's. Having kids is hard on a woman's body. If you've ever seen women who've had more than one kid, they've often had a hard time getting rid of all the baby weight. It begins to accumulate until you look a little blobby. You want to be in excellent shape when you get pregnant, maintain an exercise regimen as long as you can after you get knocked up, then immediately go all out to shed that extra weight. The better shape you're in when you start, the easier it is to get back into shape.

"I intend to look like this as much as possible for my husband. If you don't want him fucking me all of the time instead of you, I'd quit whining, get your ass in gear and get into great fucking shape. He might have to put up with a little weight gain on my part because we're married. You, he can kick to the curb as soon as you don't look appealing anymore. So shut the fuck up and run. Brigitte hardly had to work at all to get back into shape after having a kid, because she's a wolf. I had to work my ass off. But if you don't want to, fine. I'll take all the extra fucking I can get."

What do you know. She quit whining. After exercising, we cleaned the house, (with the wolves' help), then planned supper for her parents. We pre-prepared everything, then stuck it in the refrigerator until we needed to put it in the oven, then showered, shaved everything, and cleansed our bottoms. We were essentially ready by four, when Master returned home, with the final touches to his bitches to be made just before Lenore's parents and adult siblings were due to arrive at six.

"Did you buy a new boat, Master?" I asked

"I found one I want to purchase," he said. "I was wondering if he'd drop the price any if I let him fuck one of my sluts."

He had a gleam in his eye as he said it, a half smile on his face, and I realized he was teasing us.

"Good one, sir."

"It's not ready yet. They're adding a couple of features. I'll have it in two weeks."

Since we had the time, Master bent both of us over the couch and fucked both of our asses, going from one to the other, about five minutes at a crack (or should I say five minutes IN a crack), for about a half hour, finally cumming deep in my butt. Lenore got to clean up my asshole, but I had to clean Master's cock, so it felt pretty even to me. Then he stuck bunny tail butt plugs in our bottoms because they were easier to sit down on, and a Lush in each of our pussies, because we would be made to orgasm in front of Lenore's family.

Lenore was getting more and more nervous the closer it came to their arrival. I'd been buck naked in front of lots of other people before, including my parents, and I didn't particularly care what Lenore's family would think of me. They weren't my in-laws, and I'd been naked in front of Sean's family too.

"Remember what I told you when you went into the restaurant. Own your submission. You wanted to do this, you like doing this. You're an adult and can do what you damn well please. Act like it's no big deal, even if you feel like covering all of your naughty bits. Be calm, cool, and collected. Trust your Master. He'll explain why you're his naked slut. Also, your family can't know about wolves, so if you're going to tell them you're renting out your womb, it's infertile couples, not werewolves you're fucking for babies."

"What are you going to tell them, sir?" Lenore asked.

"That it's their fault. Your parents should have taught you to read a contract before signing it."

Lenore had to laugh. "You're right, Master. That should have been drilled into me from an early age. I won't make that mistake again."

She relaxed more after she was told that, even when told she'd be opening the door and letting them in. Master would be dressed, slacks and a polo shirt, as would the wolves, but not Angela, our other slut.

A few minutes before six, they were ringing our doorbell.

"Take a couple deep breaths," I said, "now own it."

Lenore took two very deep breaths, plastered a smile on her face, and opened the door.

"Come in, come in, so good of you to join us this evening."

"Lenore! Put some clothes on, for God's sake." A man's voice, still outside the house.

"That would require the permission of my Master, which I don't have. He likes slutty submissives like me to remain naked all of the time."

"In front of your father and brother and your sister's husband?" Sounded like a mother. I still couldn't see her.

"In front of everyone. Do you want me to continue standing in front of an open door where anyone can see me, or come in."

Ah, everyone came in and they saw me and Angela too, just as naked as Lenore.

"Welcome to our home," I said. "My name is Jessica Hagerty. Please come in and make yourselves comfortable. Perhaps Pet can introduce you all. My Master may have met you when he dated Pet, but I'm clueless."

Lenore said, "This is my father, Edgar Wambaugh, my mother, Martha, my younger brother, Thomas, my twin sister, Agatha, and her husband, Terence Taylor, although he mostly goes by Terry. Of course, you know Sean, and Jessica is his wife. Alicia and Brigitte are Jessica's bodyguards, and Angela is Brigitte's submissive. Can I offer you a before dinner drink? We have some beer, white wine, or anything with rum, gin, vodka or bourbon."

Twin sister is right. Agatha was a dead ringer for Lenore. If one wasn't naked and the other one clothed, I might not have been able to tell the difference. They all wanted a drink. Surprise, surprise. Lenore turned to get their drinks, and everyone saw the bunny tail in her ass. They all took a seat, and there was a lot of staring. They weren't used to nudity like I was.

"What is all this submissive nonsense, Sean, and why are these women nude?" Edgar asked.

"I'm afraid you and Martha are responsible for Lenore being nude, Edgar?"

"How is that?"

"By not teaching your daughter to read contracts before she signs them. A very large mistake on her part. My wife is submissive, although she only submits two weekends a month. Right after we got married, Jessica told me that when she was my submissive, she would allow me to have sex with other women, and she would even lick my cum out of their pussy.

"I decided to test that statement with an old girlfriend who I'd had sex with before. I contacted Lenore and asked her if she'd like to have sex with me for old time's sake, and make my wife watch us, and then clean her up afterward. She was greatly amused by the idea of cuckqueaning my wife. Three weeks ago, she spent the weekend, and essentially treated my wife like her personal fuck toy. Last Friday, she came to do the same thing for an entire week, and signed a contract, agreeing to be trained as a proper Dominant. She didn't read more than the first page or two, then signed it.

"What she would have seen if she read the whole damn thing, is that the best way to learn how to be a Dominant, is to serve as a submissive herself. She signed up to be my sex slave through tomorrow evening at six, at which time, she may be Jessica's unsupervised Dominant for the next twenty-four hours. Failure to abide by the contract, would result in the forfeiture of her Lexus, and half of her savings account. She decided it was better to submit for a week, than give up her car and half of her savings. Voila, instant slut."

Lenore came back with their drinks, giving each of them what they'd ordered. I got water. Lenore was drinking white wine, as were her mother and sister. The two male Wambaughs had a high ball, and Terry and Master had a beer. The wolves and Angela, pregnant, had water as well

"I discovered I liked being Master's submissive slut," Lenore said. "I've asked him and Jessica, if I could please remain his slut, past this weekend, and to eventually have his baby. They've discussed it, and are considering allowing me to move in with them for two months on a trial basis to see how that works out. They'll make up their mind on Sunday night. I'm really hoping they will allow it. Jessica was especially hesitant, because I will be having regular sex with her husband, which normally, I couldn't when she's not in submission, and because I want to have a child with him, since I don't want to find anyone else and get married anymore.

"I love my Master, and want to stay with them. Oh, and for whatever it's worth, although it's a separate issue, I'm going to have four babies on behalf of infertile women in the New England area, so I should be having five children within the next seven or eight years. I'm being paid for the four though, $200,000 per baby, and a million dollar bonus for having four of them, which is the reason I've agreed to have four. Jessica is doing the same. The bodyguards are to protect her until she has provided all four children. She's had two already. She's having a baby for her husband before she has the other two."

"You're going to be paid $1,800,000 dollars to have four children," Agatha asked.

"Yes, although you'll want Terry's permission to have any children. It's not in-vitro fertilization. Procreation has to occur naturally, by fucking other males."

Agatha and Terry looked at each other. Another possible breeder, or something else?

"What does this submission look like?" Martha asked, going back to why her daughter was currently naked.

"I'm kept naked all the time so that Master can fuck me whenever he wishes. My orgasms belong to him. I can't climax or touch myself without permission. I must fuck whoever he wishes me to, men or women, so I've gotten quite good at licking pussy, as well as sucking cocks. Anything which Jessica has done or is willing to do, I have to do. I've fucked two and three men at the same time. The sex is amazing. Perhaps it's because I'm kept naked all of the time, or knowing I must be sexually pleasing any time Master wants, but I'm constantly aroused. I've become multi-orgasmic. It's not unusual to have a dozen or more orgasms per day. If I cum without Master's permission, he punishes me by spanking my bare bottom. I'm owed twenty-five now for cumming five times without his permission before you arrived, when he fucked my ass."

"You have anal sex," Agatha asked.

"Frequently. It's part of the reason I have a plug in my ass now. To keep my bottom limber so it doesn't hurt when I get ass fucked."

"Why are you called Pet?" Terry asked.

"It's my slave name. Jessica's is Pussycat." Agatha and Terry looked at each other again. Something definitely going on there, in their heads if not in the bedroom.

"I didn't know you were like this, Sean," Martha said. "I thought you were a nice young man. Were you doing this when you were dating Lenore?"

"I wasn't doing this at the time, no," Sean said. "In fact, it was part of the reason Lenore broke up with me. She thought the sex was somewhat boring, isn't that right, Pet?"

"Yes, Master. It's not boring now."

"I started doing it when I found that Jessica had engaged in submission with a previous Dominant," Sean said. "I must admit, I was leery of doing so when I first started. I'd been raised with the idea that you should treat women like ladies, and never lay hands on them. Turns out, some women don't want to be treated like ladies, they want to be treated like sluts, and don't mind a good, stiff spanking when properly administered. After observing others engaging in Dominance and submission, and seeing how much they enjoyed it, I got into it more. I've greatly enjoyed turning your daughter into my willing three hole slut."

Martha and Edgar flinched at hearing their daughter called a three hole slut, but she was naked in front of them and had a tail in her ass. The evidence was pretty plain she was a slut. Agatha and Terry were doing the furtive glances thing again.

"Agatha, have you and Terry engaged in some submissive behaviors yourselves, such as submitting to a spanking or getting tied down in bed, or wished to?" I asked.

She blushed, but admitted she and Terry had been talking about doing something similar, clearly flummoxing her parents.

"Don't talk about it anymore. Take off your clothes," Sean said. "You have a minute to take them off or Terry will give you a spanking."

"Sean," Martha protested. "What the fuck are you doing?"

Agatha looked scared. She looked at her husband, then Lenore.

"Fifty seconds," Sean said.

"Go ahead, Agatha," Lenore said. "You know you want to."

"Forty seconds," Sean said.

Agatha began taking off her clothes, hurrying. Soon she was naked, although she was covering her breasts and mound with her hands.

"Stand up straight, Agatha. Put your hands behind your back, and spread your legs. Show everyone what a pretty little slut you are," Sean said.

Agatha looked at her husband again, then slowly did as Sean instructed.

"Touch your wife, Terry. Rub her breasts a little, see if her nipples are harder than usual, then touch your wife's pussy. Tell everyone how wet she is."

Terry stood up and felt up his wife's boobs, then slid a hand between her legs. "She's soaking wet."

Edgar, Martha and Thomas were staring at the two of them. "What in the hell are you doing, Terry?" Edgar asked.

"I'm doing what we've both wanted to do for six months, but were too afraid to try," Terry said.

Which made me wonder if being submissive was genetic somehow, since both twin sisters were apparently submissive.

"Terry, are you and Agatha working on Saturday and Sunday?" Master asked.

"No," Terry said.

"I'm inviting you both to spend the next couple of days. I'll invite a man who can train you to be a Dominant, and turn your wife into a total three hole slut. We'll ensure you get home on Sunday," Master said.

"We're in," Terry said.

"Are you sure, honey?" Agatha asked.

"Address me as Master."

"Yes, Master," Agatha said, smiling.

"We're leaving," Edgar said, standing up.

"You can leave if you want," Lenore said, "but you may be walking away from your grandchildren as well. I'm planning on having one of Sean's and it looks like my sister wants this type of lifestyle as much as I do. Be careful what you walk away from. We're both adults. We're not doing anything illegal. I know you might be confused or offended by what you've seen, but this is our new reality, and by extension, yours too. Call me if you change your mind."

Thomas said, "I don't want to leave. Can I stay?"

"Since both Lenore and Agatha are your sisters, Thomas," Master said. "I don't think that would be a good idea. You are welcome to stay and have supper though. If I'm not mistaken, that would be the supper timer going off. We can make sure you get home."

It was supper, and Lenore and I got it out of the oven. I could hear Edgar and Martha arguing, Edgar wanting to leave, Martha wanting to stay. Edgar won the argument, but Martha asked Lenore to call her tomorrow.

"Please, I want to talk to you, Lenore," Martha said. "I want to know more."

"I'll call you," Lenore promised.

We'd have more leftovers this way, but not much, since only Lenore's parents left.

"Terry, take off your belt and put it around Agatha's neck," Master said. "Until you have a proper collar to put on her, it will do as a substitute. Have Agatha sit in your lap during supper. You'll feed her tonight. Have her keep her hands on the table and not to touch anything but the table. If she needs to drink, you'll hold the glass to her mouth. You'll put the food in her mouth. Do you understand."

"Yes, thank you."

Master called Quinn and asked him if he could join us tomorrow, and help train a new Dominant. Quinn said he'd be here at nine AM. Master turned on our Lushes and as we ate, he explained a lot of the nuances of Dominance and submission to the husband and wife. Using first Lenore, then me to demonstrate the proper feeding and fondling of a naked slave. Of course, with the toys in our pussies vibrating against our g-spots, we often had to ask for permission to cum. Sometimes, we got permission, other times we didn't. Terry was doing the same thing to Agatha, without the toys, so she wasn't cumming as often as we were, but she was asking for permission.