Mated to the Pack Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you don't leave us alone, you're going to get hurt," I said, torquing his thumb a little. I was surprisingly strong for my size.

"By you?" the first guy said, not realizing how much pain his buddy was in.

"Sure, by me," I said, applying more torque until his buddy went down on his knees, swearing and groaning. "But look around, and tell me if it's worth the effort of getting your ass handed to you."

Seeing his buddy writhing in pain, he finally quit looking at me and saw seven other people surrounding us, only two of them male, but all looking quite fierce. Sean and Conor are both imposing men, Conor especially ripped.

"We're not interested," I said. "I have plenty of dick, and more than enough pussy to keep me satisfied. Finding 'real men' is not a problem. Please leave." I released my joker. "You ever touch me without my permission again, I'll break something."

My guy stood up and backed away. "Sure, no problem. Come on, Buddy."

Buddy was apparently still thinking about it. Nine people, if you included me and Lenore, waiting to clean his clock, and he still stood there, thinking of how to respond. It's hard to believe people can be so stupid, fueled by what? At this point, I doubted it was lust. Humiliation, steroids, what?

Suddenly Quinn was there, and he laid a big, meaty hand on the guy's shoulder and squeezed. The guy screamed like a little girl, in tremendous pain. Rene was right there with him.

"Are you bothering my sluts?" Quinn asked. "They politely asked you to leave and you ignored them. I'm not as polite."

Buddy turned and threw a fist at Quinn's face. Quinn caught it and squeezed again and I heard two bones pop. His hand was now useless. It's no wonder I couldn't beat wolves in a sparring match.

"Take your dickhead friend and get the fuck out of my sight," Quinn said. "Take him to a doctor. He has two broken bones. I never want to see you two shitheads again."

The smart one took Buddy's arm and left. Buddy didn't try to fight him, in too much pain at the moment.

"Are you okay?" Quinn asked us.

"Of course," I replied. "Was there ever any doubt that I'd be well protected, even without your imposing presence, although those two wouldn't have been a problem even if Lenore and I were on our own. They had no fucking skill at all, only muscles."

Quinn looked at Brigitte, Conor, Alicia, Sean, Maria, Sonya, and Sasha. "No, I guess not," he laughed. "I can't help myself."

"I'm surprised you even heard us over the sounds of Florence and Jewel's moaning and begging for dick."

"They were kind of loud, aren't they?" Quinn grinned.

"More than a little," Lenore said. "Isn't it time to leave and get ready for Glow Night?"

"As soon as Evan is finished cleaning up the mess in two pussies," Quinn said.

Ten minutes later, the last three people came out of the cabana, Evan's face an even bigger mess than Bernard's had been. We returned to the ship and after signing NDA's, Florence, Jewel and Francis were exposed to werewolves for the first time. All three agreed to be breeders. Evan wasn't exposed to wolves. He was sent to his cabin to clean up.

When the wolves shifted to show the three newcomers the transformation, Quinn sniffed at Anna for a few moments. Upon shifting back, Quinn informed Anna she was pregnant.

"Does this mean I can fuck you again?" Bernard asked Anna.

"No, honey," Anna said. "You surrendered your right to fuck me when you told me to make you a cuckold. My pussy now belongs to larger, more virile, more masculine, more fertile men's cocks, not your little boy clit." She put her hand on Quinn's arm. "Your job is to clean up my pussy after I have my pleasure with them. I'll be taking a Bull now. You'll get to fuck me only if my Bull allows it, but until I have one, you'll only get handjobs or the occasional blowjob after you've gotten better at licking my pussy."

Anna had apparently been reading a lot of Cuckold material in her spare time. She sounded like a pro. Anna then signed an agreement for a minimum of two puppies, having thought about it long enough, and not wanting to give up wolf fucking. After signing it, she tugged on Bernard's cock for a half minute before he blew his load into a handful of Kleenex.

*****

Glow Night was another themed party on the ship. You dressed up in all things neon, blinking, glowing, and otherwise visible under black light, and danced the night away under the stars. We all dressed in body paint only, which glowed under the black lights festooned all over the upper decks. The men only painted their dicks, which meant that for the most part, only their hard, erect dicks were visible. The women were all painted on their pussies, boobs and asses. We put some glow paint on the Lush tails sticking out of our pussies, so our toys would be visible. They were placed in music mode, so we'd be climaxing as we danced, with warnings that we'd be punished for any orgasms we had, in public, on the dance floors.

During the dance, Florence came up to us with her friend, Mandy. Mandy was single, around thirty, and a bit of a wild child.

I was dancing with Rene at the time she approached.

"My friend, Mandy, would like to fuck you, Rene, and if it's as good as I said it is, she'll consider having babies for infertile women as well. She can use a little extra income as much as I can."

Rene turned me over to Sasha, who was dancing with Francis, while he took Mandy and Florence to the suite to have his way with her.

"Pet, have a seat while I dance with Jessica."

"Yes, Mistress," Francine said, obeying instantly

Sasha kissed me as we danced. "Thank you for loving my son."

"Your son is very easy to love. Lenore and I both love him. Did you ever hear the story of why Lenore originally broke up with him?"

"I don't think so, no."

"Lenore thought the sex with him was a little too vanilla. Sean was a good enough lover, but the sex was almost always the same, missionary after some oral sex. Of course, by the time she met him again, he'd been trained as a Dominant, and exposed to all kinds of new sexual experiences. There probably isn't a vanilla bone left in his body."

Sasha laughed. "That is amusing."

"He didn't start out as a very good Dominant. He was a little hesitant about the whole thing. He was raised to treat women nicely, even when, sometimes, we just want to be bent over a piece of furniture and fucked stupid. It wasn't until he found out his own parents were in a Dominant/submissive relationship, that he found his footing as the Alpha male he is now. I think he only tried it in the first place is because Quinn had been my Dominant, and he didn't want me thinking he couldn't do anything Quinn could do."

"And yet he swapped submissives with Quinn for this cruise?"

"Because he believes now that I'll never leave him. I won't. I love him dearly. I'm mated for life, just like a wolf," I said quietly under the music, knowing she could hear me just fine as a wolf.

"Wolf daughter. It's a good name for you. Who gave it to you?"

"Takoda, a Navajo Indian, bitten before the treaty."

"Yes, I met him during Gerhard's mating ritual."

"We met him in the Grand Canyon, walking to the bottom as he was walking to the top. He didn't know we were going to be in the area, and there was some wolf scenting going on when we met."

She kissed me again, just before Sean came to claim me for a dance.

"What were you and mother talking about?" Sean asked.

"About how you're stuck with me for life," I replied, "and the reason why Lenore originally broke up with you."

"That I was a boring lover?"

"Not anymore, dear. There's nothing boring about you. Plus how you started pretty tentatively as my Dominant until you found out your adopted parents were okay with it. That's when you really came into your own as my Master."

He laughed. I finished my dance with him, then Gretchen, then danced with Quinn again, for the second time tonight.

"How many times have you cum, Slut?"

"Three, Master. So far, the music has been rather slow, so it keeps me turned on, but doesn't rev me up that much."

"Let's see if we can't change that," Quinn said.

He went up to the DJ and had a whispered conversation with him. The next ten songs played were hard rocking numbers that turned my pussy to mush. Quinn danced every one of them with me, and he was an excellent dancer, which shouldn't have surprised me after the strip show he provided for the ladies that time. I was cumming a lot, especially since he didn't mind stroking my boobs at frequent intervals as we danced. I climaxed fifteen more times during those ten songs. I'm sure the other sluts with Lushes in them, enjoyed the same embarrassing display of cumming during their dances. Suddenly, the vibrations in my pussy stopped.

The DJ put on another slower song.

"Come with me, Jess."

I followed him to the DJ's table. "The DJ has three songs queued up. You need to suck him off during the three songs. If he doesn't cum before the three songs are ended, you'll be punished some more. It's okay with Sean."

I looked towards my husband and he waved at me, winking. The DJ led me through a door just behind the stage and ordered me to my knees. He wasn't huge, so it was relatively easy to deep throat him after all the practice I got on big cocks. He tasted a little sweaty and salty. I got him off before the end of the second song, so he kept me sucking his cock until all three songs had ended.

"Damn, you're one fine cocksucker," he said.

"Thank you."

We left the room and went back to his equipment. Quinn was waiting.

"How did she do?" Quinn asked.

"Great."

The DJ opened the mike and handed it to Quinn.

"Excuse me, everyone," Quinn said. "Just a brief announcement. The woman standing beside me is my submissive slut for the entirety of our cruise. As her Master, she is supposed to ask me for permission to cum. I haven't given her permission to cum all evening. How many times have you cum tonight, slut?"

He held the microphone in front of me. "Eighteen times, Master."

"And what is the punishment for cumming without permission?"

"Five swats to my naked ass for each offense, sir."

"Double check my math, Slut. How many swats does that mean you're getting?"

"Ninety, Master."

"Ninety swats to your bare, naked, bottom?"

"Yes, sir."

"There are five other submissive sluts here this evening, aren't there, Slut?"

"At least five, Master. I suspect there are a lot more than that. I think this cruise is designed to bring out the slut in all of us, sir." There was a lot of laughter on the dance floor as I said it.

Quinn laughed as well. "I suspect you're right, Slut. At all four quadrants of the dance floor, a submissive slut or two, is going to be punished for your viewing pleasure. Not all of them might have orgasmed as frequently as my slut did, but they're all going to get spankings to their naked asses. As our DJ continues playing, make sure you dance to near where a naked slut is being punished and watch them get spanked on their delightful tushies.

"When their punishments are over, feel free to touch them and see how warm their asses are. If anyone else would like a twenty swat bare ass spanking by the Dominant of your choice, feel free to line up on a Dominant to be bent over a lap. Thank you for your indulgence."

Quinn handed the mike back to the DJ who started another song set, a mix of fast and slow. Quinn set a chair down in front of the DJ and had me bend over his naked lap, his cock harder than a rock poking into my side. I saw the other four Dominants in our group doing the same, on all four sides of the dance floor, (Sasha set up shop right beside us with Francine over her lap.)

"Count for me and thank me for each one," Quinn said. "You have my permission to cum until we return to our suite."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, sir."

So, in front of what seemed to be half of the guests on the ship, I got a nice leisurely spanking to my naked ass. It seemed most of the guests were watching one of the sluts get spanked, more than dancing. I orgasmed five more times during my spanking, (the Lush was still running in my pussy,) none of which caused me any more pain.

With each swat, I counted and thanked Quinn for my spanking. Francine was doing the same beside me. She only got thirty-five swats. I knew Rose, Isabelle and Lenore were out there getting their asses paddled. Women and men started to line up in front of Sasha and Quinn, mostly women in Quinn's line, but some men. Mostly men in front of Sasha, though she also got some women. When my spanking was over, a lot of different people touched and caressed my naked ass, feeling the heat rising off of it, which aroused hell out of me and caused me to orgasm again.

Quinn and Sasha didn't discriminate, they spanked whoever climbed over their laps. I later heard that over forty guests got twenty swat spankings that evening, from the four wolves and Sean. Seven of the women of breeding age who got spanked were later converted to breeders.

******

There were a few new faces, a couple of them male, sitting around our breakfast table the following morning, in addition to Anna, Jewel, Francine, Mandy and Florence. I wasn't introduced to any of them. The men had spent the night with a couple of the female wolves, I think Brigitte and Alicia, although I couldn't be sure as they were all sitting together. Maybe others were involved as well. Gretchen had spent the night with Sasha and Francine. That much was clear.

Helga found us and asked Anna if she could have Bernard for the day.

"Go with Helga, Bernard. She's going to train you to be a better pussy licker. If you're substantially better when she returns you, I'll give your little boy clit a blow job. When will you have him back, Helga?"

"Tonight's theme is the Prehistoric Party," Helga said. "I'll dress him up for the party and bring him along. He won't be dressed as a cave man, but a cave woman, instead. He'll look adorable."

"Excellent. We'll see you later. I'll have someone taking movies of my fucking today, cuckold, so you don't miss anything." The two other men tittered, making Bernard blush.

"Yes, Anna."

"We discussed this, Bernard. How are you to address me from now on?"

"Yes, Mistress. I apologize."

The two guys chuckled again. I'd be careful if I were them. I could easily see Brigitte or Alicia turning them into their little bitches, and I'd doubt they'd have trouble doing so.

"How did Angelica and Bonita do yesterday, sir?" I asked Quinn.

"They did well. They sent some good shots of cream filled faces."

"What do you having them doing today, Master?"

"North Georgia sent a male and female down from the Ocala area. They'll be doing whatever those fuckers want for the next couple of days. We exchanged their help for allowing them to breed them both once, for their second breeding. Allows me to pay more attention to my new sluts. Jewel and Florence wanted to exchange partners from the cabana yesterday, and Mandy is craving a double dicking, pussy and ass. Anna is a little miffed she won't be getting fucked as much now that she's pregnant, but since she's going to be a breeder, we need to keep her happy. Don't worry, though, I plan to include you in the fun and games."

Today was another day at sea, so plenty of time for fucking. We gave up the wandering around the ship on leashes, we'd been so successful already. The three wolves and Sean were quite busy that day. Since there was no further breeding involved, Sean used condoms, and ended up fucking the new sluts himself. He was the one in Mandy's ass, when she was double penetrated, Quinn in Mandy's pussy, so she was well stuffed. I licked a lot of pussy in a sixty-nine, while one of the males fucked a slutty cunt. Fortunately, they all licked me back.

Quinn and my husband both found time to fuck me and Lenore, so we got some good dick along the way. I spent part of my afternoon with Gretchen while Sasha had Francine learning to suck a dick, (Sean's). Since he was the smallest of the four cocks we had at our disposal, he was a good choice for a neophyte cocksucker.

Around four, the new women were sent away to get dressed for the next theme night, Prehistoric Party night, except for Anna, who'd moved her clothes into our suites. Think Flintstones or 10,000 BC, and you'd get the idea for the costumes. Our bottoms needed to be covered for dinner, but the party afterwards, we could be naked again.

Lenore and I had leopard skin panties with faux fur breechclouts, rubber dog bones hanging from our collars, and wild, untamed hair, pinned up with wooden and bone hair ornaments. We still got to leave our boobs bare, and bare they were. Isabelle and Rose, had zebra pattern panties, and leather loincloths, similarly naked up top. Anna had a Wilma Flintstone like outfit, with a dinosaur plush toy she carried around.

The men all had Tarzan style loincloths, which didn't hide much of the equipment they were packing. Another nice cruise ship meal, and the women lost whatever panties we had and we hit the party.

When Helga found us with Bernard, the change in him was remarkable. She'd either had him shave or shorn him herself, of all hair below the top of his head. He had a wig on, with long hair going halfway down his back; make up, including lipstick, and an outfit that was close enough to Anna's, he could be Betty Rubble, including a brassiere with something inside of the cups to give him full breasts, and a short skirt. He truly looked like an adorable young woman, particularly in the low lights around the dance floor.

"Was I not right," Helga said, "and doesn't Bernard look precious."

"What a transformation," Anna said. "He could be my girlfriend. How are you, Bernard?"

"Fine, Mistress."

Anna patted his cheek. "Good boy, you remembered."

"Lift up your skirt and show your Mistress what else you have," Helga ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Helga."

Bernard lifted up his skirt and he had a metal cock cage locking him into chastity. Helga handed the key to Anna. Bernard dropped his skirt.

"Consider his cage a gift for how much I enjoyed his company today," Helga said. "Now he won't play with his little boy clit when better men fuck you. He becomes much more attentive to your needs and less to his own orgasms. Men become much more malleable when you control their orgasms. May I speak to you alone for a few moments, Anna?"

"Of course. Sit down, Bernard. I'll be back shortly."

"Yes, Mistress."

Bernard sat down at our table and Anna disappeared with Helga for around thirty minutes.

"Do you think you're a better pussy pleaser, Bernard?" Quinn asked.

"Mistress Helga believes so, sir. She said that I'm at least twice as good this evening as I was this morning."

"What else did she teach you?" I asked. "You must have done something other than learn how to lick pussy."

"Yes, Miss Jessica. I had to learn how to suck Mistress' lovers back to an erection so she could enjoy their superior cocks again."

"I'm a submissive at the moment myself, Bernard. Unless my collar is off, you may address me as Jessica. How did you like that?" I asked.

"Anything which increases my Mistress' pleasure, gives me pleasure, Jessica."

"That doesn't exactly answer my question, Bernard. Do you like sucking cocks?"

"I prefer pussy, Jessica."

"Did you practice on real cocks?" Quinn asked.

"Some men, sir. I had to suck some dildos as well, as the largest of the real cocks I had to suck was only six and a half inches long. Mistress Helga said that I should learn to suck truly superior dicks, so I learned to deep throat a nine inch dildo." He paused a moment. "Is there something wrong with me?"

I looked around to ensure we had relative privacy. "Every wolf at the table has sucked a cock many times, Bernard. Wolves have to submit to superior wolves all the time, no matter what their gender is. My grandfather is a sub alpha of the Upper Peninsula pack in northern Wisconsin. A lot of pack alphas attended his mating ceremony. He had to suck all of their cocks as part of the ceremony. I've seen Quinn suck a lot of different dicks. It's part of their upbringing, being raised as a wolf. You weren't raised that way, so it would seem foreign to you. Do you think there's anything wrong with Quinn?"