Mated to the Pack Ch. 33

Story Info
Quinn released, with conditions, children with wolves.
12.8k words
4.86
2.5k
14

Part 33 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,605 Followers

In this chapter, the Congresswoman helps Quinn get released under certain conditions. This chapter contains limited sex scenes, although there are some brief scenes. My thinks to my editors, JohnnyGalt, and Steve15077. ©2024 All rights reserved. No reproduction or copying of this work without the express permission of the author.

Mated to the Pack, Ch 33

A Congresswoman Helps Quinn Get Released

Brigitte took over Quinn's duties as hunter and tracker. Rose and Isabelle came back and took up their jobs again, working for Brigitte. For the moment, they had no real Master or Mistress, as they still belonged to Quinn, but Brigitte kept them on their toes, and used the other trackers to satisfy their carnal needs.

For the next several weeks before I went back to work, Gretchen and I went out with various wolves, often Matthew, but also Conor, Rene, Sasha, and Brigitte when their duties allowed, teaching us to be proper werewolves. We learned to hunt, fight, talk, track, and mate as wolves. About every fourth visit, Sasha or Rene would demand obeisance. The other wolves involved in our training would demand obeisance as well, though less frequently. If the wolves smelled we were fertile, the obeisance would be oral, but if not, we frequently were fucked in the pussy or ass.

Even Gretchen couldn't escape her responsibilities as a junior wolf. She probably sucked more cock in a week as a wolf, then in her entire previous life. She put up with it rather well, on the whole, accepting the new reality. By the time my compassionate leave expired, I'd managed to drop my shift time to under three minutes, although it was still so painful, I'd often be screaming.

About twice a month after returning to work, I'd receive a message to call Magistrate Paul Kennedy, on some Were matter at a particular date and time when he could take time to speak to me. I'd advise him as best that I could, speaking mostly for myself, though I would sometimes confer with Gretchen, who was in the same boat as I was; former human turned Were.

At one point, Gretchen, Rene, Sasha, and I went down to Washington, DC and spoke to a secret Joint Subcommittee on Were Relations, where a number of changes to the treaty were being proposed and they wanted more information from the packs. Rene couldn't speak for all the packs, as they were all autonomous within their own regions. He did say he would call for a joint committee of the packs to discuss the changes being proposed, but gave his opinion on what problems he foresaw with the proposed changes, many of which I'd previously expressed to Paul Kennedy. The fear of experimentation on Weres for the prospect of longer life and good health, and the dangers of humans self-inflicting Were bites from captured Weres, to shift, who wouldn't be governed by pack structure and hierarchy, which helped impose controls on semi-indestructible beings. When it was my turn to testify, I said much the same thing.

"You'd like to be able to remain with your family and children, wouldn't you?" One senator, Eric Hammond, asked me.

"Of course I would," I replied, "but not if it negatively impacted society as a whole. My children are relatively safe now, despite the attack on my home, because it was done by rogues, who the packs help regulate. At least they're no more at risk than any other child, and in some respects safer, because they receive some protection as grandchildren of pack alphas. If society degenerated to a mix of humans and rogue shifters not governed by pack controls, they'd be less safe than they are now.

"The mating instinct is strong in Weres. Without the resources of pack economics, paying for breeders, and pack controls preventing Weres from randomly raping human women, sexual attacks might increase on women, and rogues biting other humans to increase their own packs and power, might also increase. Attacks such as those that occurred at my house might increase. Packs control their own members, and hunt down those that cross the lines. If rogue humans use captured Weres to apply Were saliva to open wounds to self shift and form their own groups, who controls them? They haven't been raised in pack structures. They don't owe allegiance to pack alphas. They haven't been raised from birth to follow pack rules and structure. Unless the changes impose limitations on experimentation and self conversion, society will change for the worse.

"I know how difficult it is for me to adapt to the Were pack world as a former human, but I want to comply for the good of the whole. What if new shifters have no desire to comply with the rules set up by the packs for the protection of all? Warfare between Weres and humans doesn't help anyone, least of all my children. I'd rather have them safe and ignorant of Weres, than aware and threatened by ungoverned rogues. You don't realize the damage that one sociopathic, psychotic Were can do, especially one who's gathered a few followers. I know. I'm a Were now because of one, and lucky not to be dead, and I had other Weres protecting me."

"You'd rather give up your children, then be able to tell them you're a wolf?" A female Representative by the name of Susan Marciano asked.

"I've given up three puppies I bore for the pack, who I'm just starting to know now that I'm a Were myself. My mother had to be given up, my half sister had to be given up by her mother, my husband had to be given up by his mother. Every Were mother has had to give up any children she had, because it wasn't a Were. Under the biological conditions existing today, only human women can have a Were child which then has to be given to the packs. It's something you expect you'll have to do as a Were breeder, for the protection of your family and any other child.

"Even within the pack, children are considered as more communal, due to pack structures. Your Were children aren't raised in your house past a certain age. They attend pack schools to learn what it means to be part of a pack. They mature at a very early age and need concentrated instruction to learn how to be a pack member before their first shift. The school runs all day, every day of the year, from the age of two. They're concentrating everything a human child would have to learn before they graduate from high school, plus all they need to know as a shifter, before they reach seven to eight years of age.

"If there were anything I'd change, it's the secrecy around the adoption of the half-breed humans. Sasha should have known who her child went to and been able to follow along with his growth and maturing from afar. My grandfather should have known who adopted his daughter, my mother, and been able to monitor her life from a distance and know about the birth of his granddaughter. I'm lucky that my fellow breeder can adopt my child once I need to give it up, and I can continue to monitor his progress as a human. He may not know who gave him certain gifts, and sent him letters praising him for his accomplishments, but I'll know him. I know she'll be a good mother to him, and won't mistreat him. That's all any mother can expect of someone else having to care for her child."

"So you believe the current structures should remain in place?" Senator Hammond asked.

"With a few minor alterations, unless there are major protections built into any major changes. No experimentation on Weres for any reason or purpose, even if convicted of crimes. Humans being changed to Weres being locked up until indoctrinated in pack structures being two I'd consider mandatory.

"Including yourself? You'd lock yourself up until you completed indoctrination in pack structures?"

"I was lucky enough to be indoctrinated in pack structures prior to my change, but if I refused to obey my alphas and any other senior wolf, I'd include myself, yes."

"What do you have to do in obedience to an alpha," another Senator, Hank Jenkins, asked.

"Pretty much anything they want, including primarily, sex."

"You're raped?" Senator Jenkins added.

"It's not rape if you accept the concept of obedience to senior wolves, and I do. I willingly comply with their demands. I agree that my Alphas, or any senior wolf, are in charge, and may demand whatever they wish. Were-puppies are raised in that concept from an early age. I accept it because I know it's what makes pack society work. If I choose, I may fight for Dominance within the pack, and may stop surrendering to lower ranking wolves.

"Every wolf does it. I saw my grandfather, a sub-alpha, and his new bride, suck the cock and lick the pussy of every alpha at his own wedding, accepting that this was the natural order of pack society and it was his duty to comply. Unless I become an alpha myself, I'll always have to submit to higher ranking wolves. That is the nature of pack hierarchy. If I refuse to accept that, I'm bordering on being a rogue myself.

"When a wolf from another territory came to ours, he had to submit to every wolf in my home, because it was his duty as a guest in a foreign territory to submit to any wolf who wanted it. He proffered the same obeisance I give to senior wolves in my pack territory. I choose to be governed by pack rules or be cast out from the pack. If I break major structures, such as biting a human, I know I'll be hunted down and killed. Those structures are in place to protect everyone, human and Were. It's what makes my own child safe from most Weres."

"So wolves don't have gender identities?" Representative Marciano asked.

"Not as recognized by humans. Wolves have gender preferences, but as wolves say, every wolf has sucked a cock, and every wolf has licked a pussy. You don't get to choose who you'll offer obedience to. You'll offer obeisance to anyone senior in the pecking order who demands it, regardless of gender, regardless of the current natural state of the shifter, human or wolf, and regardless of your sexual preferences. The important concept is obedience. About the only thing you can usually expect, is you won't be forced into a pregnancy, as pregnancy limits your ability to shift, so if you're fertile, you can expect your obeisance to be oral in nature."

"So you've had sex with a shifter in wolf form?" Representative Marciano asked.

"Even before I was turned into a shifter. Do you not understand that in order to be a Were breeder, I had to procreate with a shifter in wolf form? If it's in it's human form, all I can have are other humans. Bestiality laws don't apply to shifters, or there'd never have been a treaty in the first place. In order to have Were babies, a Were in his or her animal form has to mate with a human. It can operate in either direction, but most human males can't sustain an erection when having sex with an animal, which is why it's almost always the other way around. Weres would love to have it the other way around, because males could inseminate a lot of Were females a lot easier than the other way around, and Were mothers would love to have their own children, rather than raise someone else's child. If you could figure a way to do that, Weres would love it. My pack was as upset at my taking and the killing of my unborn child as I was. Not only did they lose another puppy, but also my ability to have further puppies, when I had to be bitten to save my life."

"What's it like, having sex with a shifter?" Representative Marciano asked.

"Well, since wolves live an incredibly long time, and have sex so frequently, they are very, very good at sex. A wolf has probably had more sex in the first five years of their maturity, then most humans will in their life. If you have sex with one in their fifties or sixties, you'll realize how having sex so frequently makes them so incredible as lovers. They look 20 to 25, and they've been having sex for 40 to 50 years already. It doesn't hurt that they all tend toward physical perfection either. You don't see fat or out of shape wolves. I loved my husband, and he was the best human lover I ever had, but he's not who I had the best sex with. They were all wolves. In their wolf form, the sex is different, but still pleasurable. Not as good as my husband was, but I usually had orgasms when procreating."

"As a human, were you ever forced into sex with a Were?" Senator Jenkins asked.

"Only by the rogue wolves who attacked my home and took me. Wolf rapists are dealt with harshly, even wolves who rape other wolves. The loss of genitalia with a silver knife is frequently used. Wolves who seduce humans for procreation, without going through the proper procedures, which include signing a non-disclosure agreement, face discipline. In the case of the New England pack, once a human has met the criteria for breeding and has agreed to provide children for 'infertile couples', the potential breeder signs an NDA, and then the shifter identifies himself as a wolf shifter, usually shifting so that the woman can see who she needs to breed with to provide a Were puppy. At that point, she is still allowed to change her mind. No woman can be forced to have sex with a wolf. She still needs to keep the secret, but she won't be bred against her will.

"Frequently, a woman will ask to see what such a breeding would look like. At that time, another human breeder, or less likely, a wolf in human form, will show what sex with a wolf looks like. If the female human agrees to continue as a breeder, she signs a contract, and is paid for each puppy she provides, with a bonus if she will provide more than one. At the birth, the child is taken by the pack to be raised. It was my fourth puppy that was killed when I was taken. There have also been cases when dealing with male human infertility, that a wolf agreed to provide a human child, in return for a Were puppy. It's less medically risky having sex with a wolf, the child will be close to physically perfect, and there's less risk of damaging a marriage because most women won't leave their husbands to run off with a wolf. Their lifespans are too different."

"I have a question," Senator Hammond said. "If senior wolves can demand sex of lower ranking wolves, and they're expected to comply, how can a wolf rape another wolf?"

"Because it doesn't work that way in the opposite direction. A lower ranking wolf can't demand sex of a higher ranking wolf. If they force their attentions on a senior wolf, it's rape, nor can a senior wolf demand a lower ranking wolf have sex with anyone other than him or herself. That would be rape. Any sex with humans has to be consensual, as wolves know that humans don't have the same hierarchies. While wolves might enjoy a gangbang, they have to consent to one. It can't be forced or ordered. That would be rape. While a senior wolf can demand sex when a female wolf is fertile, it's considered rude to do so, since you're taking away her ability to shift during a pregnancy. Most wolves who would do so, would be looked down upon, and ostracized, unless it was considered a punishment for an act of disobedience."

That was pretty much the end of my testimony. Gretchen talked about her own experiences as a breeder and her conversion to a shifter, which allowed her to grow her right hand back. She made the point of telling them that it's very painful shifting, much more painful than childbirth, and that the first shifts take ten or more minutes of excruciating pain, like having most of the bones in your body broken, but the more you shift, the faster you get. While the pain is in no way diminished, it ends quicker.

Before we left, Representative Marciano asked to get my phone number. She said she had more questions of a personal nature which didn't need to go into the Congressional record. Since she had the most questions about the nature of shifter sex, I wondered if it pertained to that. I imagined I'd find out in the future.

******

It turned out, I was right. I received a phone call from Representative Susan Marciano that evening around eight. At the time, I was offering obeisance by sucking my Alpha's cock. Gretchen and Sasha had finished, and when Gretchen saw Marciano's name in the caller ID, she interrupted the activity and handed me the phone.

"How can I help you, Representative Marciano?" I asked after I answered.

"Please, call me Susan. Were you going to stay in Washington, DC a couple of days?" Susan asked.

"We were planning to fly back to Maine tomorrow," I said.

"Could I please request you stay another few days?" She asked.

"Just me?"

"No, all of you."

"I'd have to speak to my Alpha," I said. "That's not a decision I can make on my own."

"Could you please ask him?"

"Just one moment. I'm putting you on hold."

"Sir, Representative Susan Marciano is requesting we stay in Washington for a couple of days."

"For what purpose? I need to get this committee together to discuss the changes to the treaty."

"She hasn't said why yet."

"Ask her," Rene said.

"My Alpha is eager to put together the pack committee to discuss the changes to the treaty that your committee is proposing. Why do you want us to stay?" I asked her.

"That's a matter best discussed in person. Can my husband and I meet with you tomorrow morning, say around eight?"

"A breakfast meeting in the restaurant?" I asked.

"Not in public, please." It was almost guaranteed to be about sex now.

"A meeting at eight in our room then? We can probably adjust our tickets for a day later without difficulty," I said. "Past that, it depends upon what you want.""

"Where are you staying?"

"The Hilton, National Mall," I replied. I gave her the room number.

"So, what did she want?" Sasha asked, after I hung up.

"Given how reluctant she was to talk about it on the phone or in a restaurant, I think she wants Were dick," I said. "At the hearing today, she had a lot of questions about werewolf sex."

"Isn't she married?" Rene asked.

"She certainly is," I said. "She's coming with her husband."

"And you think she wants sex?" Rene asked. "A married congresswoman?"

"As far as I can tell, our politicians have as much or more sex as anyone else, and not always with their spouses," Gretchen said. "Wasn't there a former North Carolina congresswoman who came out recently as submissive to her billionaire husband?"

"You're right," I said. "They'd all helped break up a huge human trafficking ring a few years back. In any case, we'll find out what she wants tomorrow. We'd best eat breakfast early if she's going to be here at eight tomorrow morning. I need to inform my parents and Lenore that I'll be gone an additional day, if my Alpha would handle the ticket changes."

"Go ahead."

After my phone calls and his, I asked, "Sir, would you like me to finish you off orally or would you like to fuck me?"

"I'd love to fuck you," Rene said.

"I'd love to be fucked," I said. "I miss being married and a submissive to my husband. He took good care of me. If the congresswoman wants sex, do you think we could ask her to help get Quinn released?"

I got only a little teary eyed as I talked about Sean. It was getting easier every day, but it still hurt.

"It wouldn't hurt to ask, although it's mostly a judicial decision."

Rene took very good care of me, and Sasha cleaned up after him. We had a suite with two King Size beds, and a view of the pool. Sasha slept with her husband and I slept with Gretchen, getting more sex in the process. We were aroused enough that Rene got another erection to fuck Sasha with.

******

We had a chance to eat, clean up, and get dressed before there was a knock on our door shortly after eight. I opened the door to see Representative Susan Marciano and a slim, average looking, dark haired, male standing behind her.

"Come in," I said. For the husband, I said, "I'm Jessica Hagerty. This is Rene and Sasha Devereaux, and my friend and lover, Gretchen Shriver."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,605 Followers