Mated to the Pack Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seems a little big to me, slut,"

"That's because it fits my wolf neck, Master. I never mean to take if off as long as I'm yours."

"Clean my cock, slut, then put it away."

"Yes, sir."

I cleaned his cock, then tucked him back into his pants. I don't know how the wolves kept from fucking after our little show. We're not usually so reticent. I suppose it was the humans present, some of them who'd just learned about wolves, and wouldn't be used to the wolf orgy. It's not as if the humans weren't ready to rut as well. Every woman there smelled aroused and willing. The only cock that didn't look hard was Carl's, which was probably locked up.

"All the other submissive sluts who claim Quinn as their Dominant, kneel before him now," I said, "and proclaim your submission to your Master. When you're finished with that, lick his cum out of my cunt. You've got a new high bitch, unless you're willing to challenge me for the honor."

Dani, Lenore, Rose, and Isabelle all knelt down in front of Quinn and acknowledged their submission to him, then licked some of his cum out of my saturated pussy. Then the party started.

******

I remained naked for the party. I was inundated with questions for the rest of the day. Even a lot of my closest friends hadn't known Gretchen and I had been turned. Most of the questions were about the shift, how painful it was, and a lot of others had to do with what being a wolf was like. You couldn't ask a dog or wolf what it was like, but you could ask me. I told them of my runs through the woods, hunting, bringing down a deer. (I'd brought down two more since my first.) Carl had a lot of questions for the men who'd been fucking his wife for the last half dozen years.

"You mean to tell me she never once fucked a human since I met her?" Carl asked Quinn and me.

"The jeweler you got your wedding ring from was human. All the rest were wolves," I said. "The reason she enjoyed sex so much with her sexual partners, is wolves usually have sex several times a day. Every wolf who'd fucked her had at least twenty years of practice having sex. They are very, very good, at fucking. It's not just that they're slightly larger than average human cocks, it's that they've fucked about four or five thousand more times than you have. Constant practice does improve your fucking skills."

"And she had to have sex with a wolf shape to have werewolf babies?"

"Yes. I'm sure Tony or Nat would be happy to show you what that fucking would look like. Master would love to show you what fucking her like a bitch looked like, but he can't shift until his ankle monitor is taken off. You could probably meet some of her children. The oldest ones are only a year or two from their first shift. That generally occurs around their seventh or eighth year. They grew much faster than human children. The oldest look like teenagers now. The girls have developed boobs, the boys hair. They're not allowed procreative sex until after their first shift, but they're learning to offer obeisance to senior wolves, so they're already sucking dicks and licking pussy."

"All wolves have to do that?"

"Even Quinn. You're not the only one who's had to suck the dick of a superior male. Every wolf has sucked a dick. Every wolf has licked a pussy."

"Those wolves you ran with...?"

"Were Conor and Brigitte. One of them would usually shift when we went running because their sense of smell is so much better that way."

"Is your sense of smell better?"

"I can pick out who everyone is while blindfolded. Even in my human shape, my sense of smell is ten times better than it was. As a wolf, it's a thousand times better."

"Aren't you a bundle of surprises," Stan said to me. "That's why you didn't let me shoot those wolves when I first met you, isn't it?"

"Of course. Although you probably wouldn't have killed it unless you hit the heart, you would have seen them fix themselves. You couldn't know about werewolves until you signed the form."

"And that's why you don't have scars from when you were almost killed?"

"Yes, and a dozen other stab wounds since I started fighting as a wolf. It's why I don't bother shaving my pussy anymore. Every time I shift, my pubic hair returns. I had a tattoo. It's gone now. I can't get one that will stay. I can't get sick anymore. Every time I shift, my body returns to the way it's supposed to be. My genetic structure is refreshed. It's why Gretchen got her arm back, although it took her a lot of shifts to do so. She was always starving because she needed protein to replace it. It took over ten minutes of excruciating pain the first time I shifted. I get faster each time, as my body starts to remember what I'm supposed to be like in each of my forms. Quinn, Rene and Sasha can all shift in under a second. Brigitte and Conor are both under two seconds. It still hurts like hell, but it doesn't hurt for as long, which is why you don't hear them screaming from a shift.

"And you can't tell your human children you're a werewolf now?" Carl asked.

"They can't keep that secret. Eventually, they'd tell a classmate, or teacher or someone. They'll see I'm not aging as fast as Lenore. They might see me magically healing a broken arm or leg, or stab or burn. A child can't keep that secret. It's why Gretchen wore a cast while her arm was regenerating. A kid can believe a broken arm is fixed, but not have the hand magically appear when her arm was bitten off at the elbow. They'd have to tell someone what they saw."

"So you don't shift around your children?" Dani asked.

"Not the human ones. It's why they're with a babysitter today. We go into the woods, or the studio to shift. Anywhere we can't be seen or heard. We shift back out of sight. They have seen us as our wolves, but not shifting into them. We had to train them not to be afraid of wolves after the attack on our home. They were terrified of wolves, and their own mother was now a wolf, as are most of the people they associate with."

"They could play with your wolf shapes, couldn't they?" Dani asked. "You wouldn't have to give them up completely, only as their mother."

"That's an excellent idea. I hadn't thought of that. I'd just have to see them as a wolf, but I could still see them. Thank you."

"You're welcome," Dani beamed.

"They're also learning the difference between Weres and real wolves. If they tell the wolf to sit, and it sits, the wolf is safe. If it doesn't, the wolf is to be left alone. There are some wild wolves nearby. We needed to make sure they understood the difference."

"What do they call your wolf?" Carl asked.

"By our real names. Why confuse the issue more. They see a wolf like me, they call it Jessica. They see Gretchen's wolf, they call it Gretchen. They've learned to identify all of the wolves that are frequently here. They only one they haven't is Quinn, because he can't shift."

"Why can't you?" Stan asked Quinn.

"The ankle monitor would fall off my wolf paw," Quinn said. "It's the most onerous aspect of being on house arrest. The rest of it isn't that bad."

"Why does the federal government keep werewolves secret?" Carl asked.

"It was mostly something the wolves wanted as their part of the treaty," I said. "Wolves don't want humans carving them up to find out why they live so long or heal from all but the most devastating injuries. They believe it's their genetic make up, and there's nothing a human can do to replicate their immunity or long life. Cutting us up isn't going to help anyone. The only way to enjoy those gifts is to be turned into or born as a werewolf."

"Why not allow it?" Stan asked. "Allow us to be turned into wolves?"

"Wolves are raised in a very hierarchal, organized society from birth," Quinn said. "Obedience to senior wolves and pack structure is practically beaten into you. Without that structure, what happened to Jessica and Sean might happen far more frequently. Given the ability to live a long time and be practically indestructible without obedience to a rigid hierarchy would cause some to abandon civility and live only for themselves. Imagine gangsters and terrorists with wolf abilities. How much easier would it be for terrorists to slip across our borders as a wolf than as a human. Who'd be looking for it, and how would they tell if it was a real wolf or a Were. The President could be at Camp David, and be attacked by a half dozen Were terrorists, who have no loyalty to their packs, the ones who currently enforce the treaty.

"Packs police themselves, and deal with rogue Weres, even other types of Weres who don't live in packs. Anytime a Were goes rogue and starts hurting humans, packs hunt them down and kill them. It's a protective mechanism to protect society as a whole. But what if humans found themselves able to turn themselves, and hadn't been raised in our society. Who polices them, if instead of one percent of Weres who go rogue, fifty percent of all Weres were rogue, criminals or the like? We couldn't police them anymore. There would be too many.

"It would soon turn into an all out war between humans and Weres, because humans couldn't tell who's good or not. Hell, they might even kill all wolves, even those who are natural, because they couldn't tell. We can, by scent. You can't recognize a real wolf from a Were by sight, unless you know the individual wolf. It's our greatest fear that Weres living outside of the packs are created in great numbers. A war between humans and Weres would be horrific. Since we began paying for puppies, it's the most contact we've allowed between Weres and humans. Even though Weres live throughout society, we've mostly kept to ourselves for that reason. We didn't want you to know about us. Even the federal government through the NDAs, helps protect that secret because they know it's dangerous. Those who blab, usually disappear, and it's not Weres who make humans disappear."

I added, "A secret Committee of Congress is currently discussing if there should be a change to human/Were relations. They're trying to determine if safeguards can be put in place to protect all of us from the changes. I was asked to testify with Gretchen because we're so recently human and can appreciate the differences. It's my feeling that no one should be turned without subjecting them to pack law and structure. You have to learn obedience and strict conformance to the pack before you're turned loose in society, so the chance of going rogue decreases. It's too much power if you don't learn to obey first. Humans generally don't want to obey anyone. We're too independent, particularly in this country. Look at crime, and multiply that by a factor of a hundred, if it was Weres who were criminals."

"Yeah, I guess I can see that," Stan said. "That is pretty scary."

"So scary, I'd rather give up my children than have Weres become public knowledge. They're safer the way we exist today, than they might be if it wasn't."

******

For the next several months, anytime I wasn't at work, having sex, or working on my werewolf skills, I was planning another wedding. Quinn helped a lot, since he didn't have a lot of other things to do while on house arrest, although there were meetings at Wolf Central a couple of times a week, meeting with Rene, Sasha and other senior wolves, and often with conference calls to other packs. I attended on the weekends, but my job took a lot of my weekdays.

Lenore delivered her second puppy about a month after the big reveal, giving it up to the pack. Gretchen and I had gotten our shift times down to under a minute. Still not fast enough not to want to scream, but getting better all the time.

After her delivery, as a family of sorts, we'd frequently go into the woods with the children. Quinn, always in his human form, Lenore walking or running to get back into shape, Gretchen or I as a wolf, the other one as ourselves, Quinn teaching all of us woodcraft, and nature. The kids were becoming like Indians, at one with nature.

We saw the wild wolves a couple of times. Wolves have a wide range, so we couldn't say how close they were, since we didn't see them that often. We kept a respectful distance. We also saw a werebear once, but he left us alone, smelling the silver the humans were armed with, shambling deeper into the woods when he saw us.

Lenore got bred for the third time, around four months after her last delivery, and roughly five after the congressional hearing we'd attended, going to WC for four of her breedings every day, and Quinn having free rein with her each evening. I helped him breed her in whatever way that I could, not that Quinn needed much help with a fertile female.

The packs finally sent their recommendations to the Congressional Committee on Were Relations.

"What effect will any changes the government make regarding Packs, have on any other Weres?" I asked, idly stroking Quinn's cock after some very vigorous sex. Vigorous sex was frequent as a wolf. You couldn't really get hurt.

"Not much. There isn't a treaty with other Weres. They're slowly dying out. They don't have our resources to pay for human breeding. We hunt them down if they bite anyone. They're getting close to a dead end."

"How close?"

"Maybe three to four generations."

"That's still a thousand years or more. Would the government reveal that there are other Weres besides wolves?"

"I don't know."

"Should they be allowed to die out?" I asked.

"It would be a shame, I think," Quinn said. "Like all life, they play a part in the overall ecosystem."

"If the government acknowledges wolves, perhaps they could come out of the shadows as well. It might make it easier for them to reproduce, even without resources."

"It might."

"Will the laws acknowledge the rights and restrictions regarding all Weres, or only wolves?" I asked.

"We only discussed wolves in our recommendations," Quinn said.

"So humans might be able to dissect other Weres even if there are laws protecting wolves? They might be able to use other Were saliva to self change to other Were types? We could have humans self shifting to bears, or panthers or whatever. I mean, wouldn't criminal gangs of Werebears be as bad or worse than wolves."

"Well, they're not pack animals. I'm not sure they'd form gangs or groups," Quinn said thoughtfully.

"But they also wouldn't be raised under Pack structures. They'd have no obedience to Pack laws and rules. They would be essentially ungovernable in larger numbers."

"Shit! I've got to talk to Rene." He grabbed for his phone. "We all know a few individuals of other Were species. We'll probably need to talk to a few."

"Let me give Congresswoman Marciano a call and I'll tell her that Congress shouldn't do anything until they've taken other Weres into account."

I got out of bed, grabbed my phone, and went into the bathroom so we wouldn't disturb each other. I called Congresswoman Marciano.

"Jessica, this is a pleasant surprise. Why are you calling?"

"You can't initiate any of the changes to the treaty recommended by the Packs yet."

"Why not?"

"Because the recommendations only have to do with the Packs. There are other Weres in this world. Unless the language of the laws include all Weres, and none of them have previously had a treaty with the government, it might cause more harm than good. Other Weres don't have the rigid social structures of the Packs. They aren't raised like puppies are. The reason there are no treaties with other Weres is because they aren't pack animals and have always acted independently.

"The packs police other Weres, but they're essentially left alone as long as they don't harm humans. Any law changes need to take them into account. Criminal Werebears might be worse than criminal wolves. They're bigger and stronger. If the packs go after a Werebear, they usually send eight or more wolves after it. Even if they don't have centralized leadership, some of them may need to be consulted to make sure the laws don't make things worse for everyone. It's not just a pack issue if you change the laws. It's an every Were issue, and affects everyone, even humans, if they're not taken into account."

"Okay, I see your point. Since the treaty only dealt with wolves, the changes proposed only dealt with wolves, but all Weres need to be accounted for."

"Exactly. Relations with all Weres need to be codified into laws, not just the treaty."

"I'll make some phone calls," she said. "If we change the treaty to laws, we might have to let all of Congress in on the secret."

"That will never be a secret if everyone knows. It will come out," I said.

"And probably get fucked up in bipartisan politics. The Committee works pretty well together, no matter what our party affiliation, but throw it out to everyone, and it will get nitpicked to death."

"I can imagine. How's the pregnancy going?"

"Well. Very well."

"What did you decide to do about the bodyguard issue?"

"We alternate bodyguards."

"Good choice."

"I thought it was an excellent compromise," she said. "I think I should have the title of the 'Great Compromiser' instead of Henry Clay. How goes it with your gift?"

"I intend to marry my gift when he's free to come and go as he pleases. Thank you for working something out."

"You're welcome. I'd better start making those phone calls. I wouldn't mind talking to you more often. Perhaps a trip to Maine might be in order? I could use a brief vacation."

"I'd look forward to seeing you again."

******

For the next week, Quinn made two other visits to WC for meetings with other Were shifters, with the wolves meeting with and getting recommendations for government regulations as they affected other Weres.

One night, a Werebear, named Horst, came to visit us for supper at Quinn's invitation. Bears are omnivorous and will eat almost anything, so we just made a normal meal, but with more food. Like the other bear I'd seen at the bar in Rhinelander who'd wanted to fuck me, this man was huge, like six-six or six-seven, 290 or so pounds. He looked like an offensive lineman for an NFL team but with less of a gut, just big. Even Quinn looked dwarfed beside him.

Surprisingly, the kids seemed to like him, and they were both crawling all over him, before and after supper, and he seemed to like the kids, because he put up with it without protest. Finally, the kids were tucked into bed and we could talk a little.

"So, you're Wolf Daughter?" Horst said.

"Has everyone heard about me?" I asked. "I'm surprised how many have. Even Jaguars in Mexico and a federal Were magistrate knew someone named Wolf Daughter existed and something about me."

"I wouldn't be surprised if every Were in this hemisphere knew of Wolf Daughter, even if they didn't know who you were."

"Just because I was the first one who got paid to breed puppies?"

"Not just that. You made it okay for women to breed with Weres. Women wouldn't previously admit to having sex with a shifter, and having a child with one. It felt like bestiality to them. Now, not so much."

"You don't mate, do you?"

"Other than having a child, no. There are a half dozen sows I have sex with, but I'm not mated to any of them."

"Have you had a Were child?"

"One about a hundred years ago."

"Do you have the resources to pay for breeding?"

"Not the way the wolves do it, pooling pack resources."

"Why not?"

"We're not a pack."

"Neither are jaguars, and they're starting to pay. It's probably easier in some place like Mexico without the standard of living we have here, but why not? Would you be raising the child? Would it affect your life in any way to have a cub?"

"No, one of the sows would, and not much."

"Then everyone should pool their money, boars and sows alike, and pay for a breeder. Three or four boars could take turns breeding a willing human, the child's DNA tested and given to a sow of the boar who bred it. You can't fight over the human, or the individual sows like you might be doing now, but everyone gets a chance to procreate, and a chance not to become extinct, which Quinn assures me, might only be three to four generations away. You may be a bear, but you still have the ability to reason, and it seems to me, reason is what's needed, not instinct. What you're doing now, isn't working."