Mates Ch. 02

Story Info
Exploring each other more. What would the family think?
5.1k words
4.57
12.8k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
05Little
05Little
109 Followers

"I'm going to turn you over and smack your ass for that remark," Bill threatened as he pushed up on his forearms, flexing inside of me.

"No, you won't," I smirked, "cause then you'd have to pull out of me and I know you're not ready to."

His grin told me he was up for the challenge. He lowered his right hand and tickled me. I instantly squirmed like crazy as he relentlessly stroked my love handle. I thrashed wildly, feeling his cock grow with every jerk of my hips. I held tight to his arms, only half trying to get him to stop the sweet torture.

"Will tickling you make you cum, baby?" he taunted. "I love the feel of you jerking on my cock."

"Bill..." I giggled and moaned at the same time.

"Your pussy is so full of our cum. Hear us together, Nanc?" he asked.

He bent down over me, pressing his chest to my breasts as he continued to tickle me and then he started to pound me...hard. His left hand cupped me under my neck, trying to hold my head steady as he continued his attack.

"I told you not to provoke me," he whispered, stroking my pulse.

"Bill, please..." I squirmed, "just fuck me. Fuck me hard."

He brought his right hand up to join his left, sliding them into my hair. His beautiful eyes bore into my soul, his perfect lips hovering over me just out of reach as he held me tight, his hands and hips anchoring me under him. And that was the only place I would ever want to be.

"I love your eyes, baby. Light green but they go emerald as you're about to cum. And those breathy little sounds you make...the cross between a moan and a sigh. It's such exquisite pleasure being inside you," he groaned, thrusting deeper, the onslaught of his hips opening my thighs wider.

"You're so deep inside of me, Bill," I gasped. "I can feel every vein on your cock stroking me. Did I tell you how much I love your cock? The way it felt on my tongue and in my mouth? I wonder if I could deep throat you, I wonder if you'd fit in my ass..."

"Fuck, baby," he pulled back and slammed harder. "I love the way you talk to me, that you want to be dirty with me. I want to play with every part of you. And you know how much I've always loved your ass. I can just imagine that tiny little hole stretching for me, swallowing me. The next time I take you on your tummy, I promise you...I'm fucking your ass."

I felt myself gushing wetter with each and every word he muttered. His hips hammered and rotated, stabbing his cock deep inside of me. I felt myself quaking, my toes curling into the back of his calves, my hands grabbing his ass, holding him deep inside of me as I toppled over. The severity of the spasms startled me as I felt a burst of fluid pouring out of me and I cried out in shock and confusion.

"You're squirting all over me, Nanc. That's it, ride that wave, give me all your cum," he pleaded.

My fingernails dug into his tight buttocks, feeling them clench with each thrust of his hips meeting mine, my cream flooding both of us, soaking our torsos. His cock slowed inside of me, giving me time to catch my breath and allow the aftershocks to subside.

"Bill...I thought it was a myth, just something I read about or saw in porn..."

"You watch porn?" he chuckled, brushing my hair off my face.

"Focus!" I smacked his ass.

"Oh, you're going to pay for that, little one," he threatened. He pushed himself up on both arms and backed away until he was kneeling between my legs, still imbedded inside of me. His hand traced my tummy and my mound, rubbing in my cum. "Look at you, covered in your sweet juices, flooding me with your essence. God, it's a beautiful sight. We were made for one another, Nanc."

"I think so, too, Bill," I said, reaching for his hand.

He entangled his fingers with my own and pumped inside me, bringing his other hand to my clit, rubbing that tight little kernel that was soaked in my wetness, his eyes watching mine.

And at that moment, his phone went off. "Give it Away" blasted, interrupting our connection.

Bill pushed me up the bed, pulling out of me. I felt my juices release under me, soaking the comforter.

"Shit!" he exclaimed. "It's a Skype call from Eric."

He tossed me my Snoopy pajama top.

"Put that on," he said, scooting up next to me on the bed.

"Bill," I struggled into my shirt and finger-combed my hair as I moved into a sitting position, "you can't answer that right now. He'll know..."

"Hey bro," Bill said as he answered the call. And there was my brother on the screen, laughing hysterically.

"Hey guys," Eric drawled, "whatcha been up to?"

"Oh my God," I hid my face in embarrassment and attempted to scramble off the bed. Bill grabbed me and pulled me back and right up against his side.

"Relax, Nanc," my big brother told me. "I knew it was going to happen. None of us really thought it would happen this quick, but we all knew it was inevitable."

"We?" I croaked.

"Mom, Dad and I have always known how you felt about Bill. That's why they loved him even more, because he always treated you with such respect. They're not here right now to see that instead of treating you with respect last night, he completely ravished you, but I think they'd agree with me and say it's about damn time."

"Don't you dare tell them!" I cried.

Eric and Bill howled in laughter, clearly enjoying my misery. I hauled off and punched Bill, hard.

"Now I owe you three spankings," Bill said.

"Spankings?" Eric asked. "Wow Nanc, you didn't waste any time being bad."

"She's been very bad," Bill told him, "in the best possible way."

Again, I attempted to get off the bed and he dragged me back.

"Nanc," Eric grinned, "in all seriousness, I am so happy for you guys. I couldn't imagine anyone better for my baby sister than my best friend. I know you're safe with Bill. I would trust him with my life and I trust him with you. Besides, he knows if he ever hurt you, I would fucking kill him."

Bill wrapped his arm around my shoulder, tilting my head towards him as he kissed me on my temple.

"You know how much I love her, man. I won't ever hurt her and I won't let anything happen to her," he promised Eric. "But since she likes to provoke me, I may have to spank her. A lot."

"Give her a few for me," Eric told him, "just not when you're in bed."

"Eric!" I yelled and they again roared.

Bill leaned slightly away from me as he started to laugh and I managed to get off the bed and escape to the bathroom. I heard them calling after me as I slammed the door. I really did have to go and figured this would give them a few minutes to talk in private.

They all knew. My whole family knew about my feelings for Bill. No one had ever mentioned it to me. Mom and Dad had always asked if I was seeing anyone at school but never pushed the subject when I said "not really." How long had they all known? Did they talk about me regularly? I thought I had been so good about keeping my feelings to myself.

I was so sticky, I decided to jump in the shower. I don't know how long I stood there just letting the shower rain down over me. I had just reached for the shampoo when Bill came up behind me and he snagged it out of my hand.

"Let me, Nanc," he said as he brushed up against my back. He squeezed some into his palm and started to lather my hair.

"That's my favorite thing," I told him as I tilted my head back.

"I'm jealous. Who else has been washing your hair?" he asked.

"My hair stylist," I elbowed him.

"Oh, good," he said and dropped his left hand to smack me on the ass.

"Hey!" I turned on him. It was playful but it had stung. "What the hell was that for?"

"One down, many more to go," he drawled, turning me back around and sinking his hands back into my hair. I dropped my head back on his shoulder.

"They all know," I sighed, "they've always known."

"We weren't good about hiding our stares, Nanc," Bill laughed. "When your Mom and Dad were in the city about six months ago and had dinner with us, Eric told them about his job opportunity and how he thought it might be a good idea for you to move in since you were sure to get one of the internships."

"And...?" I prompted him to continue.

"And your Dad looked me in the eye and said to me, 'sounds like a perfect opportunity for you to finally make your move.' And your Mom started cracking up laughing," he finished.

"What?!?!" I spun around, shampoo running down my face as I landed back under the spray. "My Dad actually said that to you?"

I started to sputter from the bubbles running down my face and Bill came to stand behind me, tilting my head back to rinse me as his free hand wiped my face clean.

"You're naked and wet, baby. Can we please change the subject?" he asked, dragging his hands down to my shoulders before wrapping them around my middle and sliding them up to cup my breasts.

I looked down as he held me, loving the colors of us. I fit perfectly in his hands. He came up to my back, pressing his cock to my ass.

"You left the bed before I had a chance to finish," he squeezed me, his thumbs tracing over my nipples.

"You yanked yourself out of me and chose to video chat with my brother," I reminded him.

"I'm sorry, baby. I definitely have to make that up to you," he promised, nuzzling my neck.

"Will you wash me?" I asked.

"I thought you'd never ask," he moaned against me.

He extended his right arm to grab my bottle of shower gel and drizzled it over my chest. He put it back on the shelf and brought his hand right back to my breast, catching the gel and suds as they started to roll down me. He gathered them, massaging my neck and chest, pulling on my nipples as he ground his cock into my ass.

"Feel good, Nanc?" he asked.

"Soooo good, Bill," I whimpered.

His hands traveled down my tummy, his fingertips swirling into my belly button and over my sides, tickling me, rubbing my hips.

"Don't stop, Bill..." I begged.

But he did. He let go of me again and I was just about to yell at him when he reached for the shower gel again, pouring some in his hands.

"Turn around, baby, and back up to the wall," he ordered me. I did as he asked, watching him lather the gel between both his palms as I pressed mine to the tiled wall, watching him as he approached me.

His hand cupped me, sliding up and down, cleaning me with the shower gel. Over and over, up and down. I whimpered from the torture.

"Tell me, Nanc. Tell me what you want, baby."

"Rub my clit and finger me, Bill. I want to cum again," I begged.

He slid one finger in me to the root and his thumb stroked my clit. I went on tiptoe and clutched at his shoulders, tilting my hips towards him, aching for more. And he gave me another finger. He curled them inside me, rubbing the sweetest spot as his thumb pressed hard against my clit and I shuddered at the onslaught, knowing the torture had only just begun.

"I should be gentle with you, go slow with you. I don't want to hurt you. We have all the time in the world now..." Bill searched my face, making sure I was okay.

I clenched his shoulders tighter, tightened my pussy muscles around his fingers as I shook my head no.

"I've waited so long...I want everything with you, Bill. I want it now," I cried.

He leaned forward to kiss my forehead and all the while, he fingered me. So gentle yet so fiercely passionate. He rained kisses down my nose to each of my cheeks and my chin before settling on my lips, lightly licking me.

"I love you, Nanc," he whispered.

"I love you, Bill," I licked back, searching for his tongue.

His thumb pressed harder as his fingers pumped inside me, opening and scissoring along my pussy walls. I sucked his tongue between my lips, loving the taste of him, starved for him. His free hand cupped the back of my neck, holding me tight, crushing his mouth to mine. It felt like forever that we stood there, devouring one another until we needed to breathe again.

"I always wondered what it would be like to make out with you. I dreamed about it, but I never dreamed it would be in the shower," I moaned as I squeezed his fingers with my cunt, pushing my clit against his thumb.

"You're a really good kisser, baby. I can't believe you're all mine," he smiled at me, so sweetly.

I blindly reached for the shower gel and poured some on the tip of him. I then dropped my hand between us and cleaned and stroked his thick, veiny cock that was hard as steel and so incredibly hot. Up and down I pulled on him, causing him to growl before I dropped a hand and tugged on his balls. He dropped his head to nuzzle, lick and bite my neck, determined to torture me as much as I was torturing him.

"I want to be inside you when I erupt, baby. Don't you want that? For me to fill you again?" he asked.

"Yes!" I sobbed.

"Then let go..."

And I did. All over his fingers. He thrust and rubbed a little bit harder and I quaked all over him, pressing my thighs together, holding his fingers inside of me.

"Bill!" I screamed, shaking uncontrollably.

He pressed himself against me, holding me up as I tightened my grip on his cock and his balls, feeling them grow under my palms.

"I want to make you feel good too, Bill," I bent down, biting his ear.

"You do, baby. Come here," he pulled away, grabbing my hand and reaching over to shut off the shower. He snagged a towel, wrapping one around my chest and using the other to wring some of the moisture from my hair.

I followed him in a daze, on such a high from his touch, my toes tingling from my orgasm. He led me back into the bedroom and pulled the comforter down to the end of the bed. He took my hair towel and laid it on the bed before turning and pulling the other one off of me. He paused to look me up and down.

"You should always be naked, Nanc. You're so pink from the shower and I love your freckles," he told me as he laid the other towel on the bed before grabbing my hips and tugging me to stand in front of him. He bent and pulled a nipple deep into his mouth as he hoisted me onto the bed. I immediately reached for his cock, pumping the length of him as he looked up at me.

I brought my one hand to my mouth and licked it, never taking my eyes off of him. I returned it to his cock, looking down between us as I coated him. He pulled back to moan my name and I let some saliva drip from my mouth onto his cock. I held him tight between both palms and I rubbed it in, watching him become shiny wet, watching pearly drops of his cum ooze from his tip.

"Nanc..." he warned and I pushed myself back on the bed, reaching for him before I lay flat.

"Come over me and fuck my mouth, Bill. I want you in my throat," I told him.

His eyes went so dark, they were almost black, his eyebrows lifting in question.

"I thought you liked me being dirty," I taunted him, tugging on my nipples as I lay sprawled in front of him, arching my back.

He watched me closely, stroking his cock. I lifted my foot to join his hand and after the slightest graze, he grabbed my foot, pushed my legs together and began the climb over me. He crawled over my ankles, calves and knees before pausing at my pussy to rub his cock against my mound. He took it in hand and probed the top of my slit, barely visible between my tightly closed thighs. I reached down and grabbed him, determined to drag him higher. His eyes looked at me questioningly and I nodded.

He moved higher, attempting to pause at my breasts but I gripped his ass, hauling him closer until his knees were at my armpits and his tip was a mere inch from my mouth. He grabbed a pillow and gently lifted my head to tuck it under my head.

I opened my mouth and sucked him inside, flicking the tip with my tongue, loving the taste of his cum. His hand tightened in my hair, his thumb rubbing my cheek. I moved his cock to that side and as he stroked me, I know he felt himself inside my jaw.

"Nanc," he growled.

I squeezed his ass tighter, moving him from cheek to cheek, knowing that I was going to have to do the work. He was terrified of hurting me, of pushing me too far, too quick. I felt my drool begin to bubble at the corners of my lips and I watched his eyes grow as he watched it seep out and coat him. I moved him to the middle of my mouth and tilted my head higher, taking a few inches.

"Go easy, Nanc," he warned.

I pulled back and licked him, rubbing my mouth all over him, looking up at him.

"I want to feel you, as far in my throat as I can take you, Bill," I pleaded with him.

"Nanc..." he shook his head no.

I grabbed his ass tighter, pulling him closer as I opened my mouth and swallowed more of him. I moved up and down until I could feel him towards the back of my throat. I saw more of his shaft disappear inside my mouth and I wanted to take him all.

I dropped my head back, gasping for breath.

"That's enough," Bill said.

"No," I dug my nails in harder. "Describe it to me, tell me what it looks like, how it makes you feel."

And I swallowed him again.

"How does it make me feel?" he croaked. "To see your pretty pink lips wrapped around my thick, veiny black cock? To see bubbles ooze out of your mouth as you suck on me? To watch your cheeks hollow trying to pull all of me inside? To feel my shaft on your tongue? It makes me fucking crazy. To know you'd want me this way, this much..."

His hand knotted in my hair and he fed me. He thrust his hips gently forward and he gave me another inch. I gagged just a bit and he pulled back only to push forward again at my nod. Over and over, watching me carefully, he pressed himself into my mouth, my nails biting into his ass, my drool pouring over him.

Too soon for my liking, he took hold of my hands and yanked himself away. He pressed my hands down on either side of my head and as he backed away, he kissed me gently.

"Bill, I wanted you to cum..." I moaned against him.

"I'm going to," he promised, "any moment now and I will be buried inside your tight, pink pussy when I do."

He moved back down my torso, kissing my chest and licking each nipple, making his way down my body until he stood at the side of the bed. He opened my legs and pulled me towards him, my butt resting at the end of the mattress. He pushed my knees toward my chest and bent, licking from the end of my slit to my clit. He dipped so low, his tongue grazed my asshole and I felt a whole new kind of sensation run through my entire body.

"Bill!" I cried.

He raised to his full height, took hold of his cock and shoved it deep inside of me. He placed my ankles on his shoulders, tucked his hands around my knees and fucked me. He was relentless in his thrusts, in the way he pummeled me, pulling in and out. I was dripping wet for him, completely coating him.

"I'm never going to get enough of you, baby. I'm never going to stop exploring your body. I'm always going to want to fill you with my cum. You're so tight, so fucking wet for me," he groaned.

I squeezed my pussy muscles, trying to trap him inside of me but he was too strong, too in control. So, I relaxed, relinquishing all power, knowing he'd make me soar. I lay there and let him take me, making me melt inside, making me gush around him. I loved watching his muscles bunch, in his arms and shoulders as he held me, sinking deeper and deeper inside of me, stretching me wide open for him.

"Every time I pull out, I see how my cock is coated in your sweet cum. It's white and your pussy is pink and it's all for me. It's all mine," he thundered, pounding me with every word.

"Yes, Bill, please...please cum inside of me," I begged.

A battle cry roared out of him as he gave one final shove, sealing us together as his cum boiled out of him, setting my insides on fire. I screamed in pleasure, feeling it bathe me, feeling the upward curve of his cock find my sweet spot and I came, digging my ankles into his shoulders, molding my ass to him. I grabbed my breasts, trying to ease the tightness of my nipples as he emptied himself inside of me. I could hear us, our cum mixing, raining down over one another. He ground his pelvis against me, rotating his hips with every jerk, prolonging my ride, giving me every drop of him.

05Little
05Little
109 Followers
12