Matriarch Cora

Story Info
A son-in-law's duty.
1.8k words
4.5
10k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first Saturday in February. I wore my beige lace sissy bra and panty set under my two inch below the knees, luxuriously full, red cotton skirt with the white half inch diameter polka dots. My blouse was

short sleeve and collarless, white silk, with three quarter diameter soft blue polka dots. Only the bottom three buttons were done up. On my feet were my three inch, block heel,red ankle straps.

Karen slips her hand into my blouse, and through the lace of my bra pulls and pinches my left nipple.

"Mm." I purr.

"Just think, by next weekend you'll need all new bras for your beautiful big new hooters."

"I can hardly wait." We kiss long and slow.

-----------

I never even knew female led relationships even existed, or how right having a strong loving wife as breadwinner, as I became a stay at home "housewife", could be so right.

------------

"Why don't you wear my full length red fox. I'll drive."

I held her sable cape for her. She took her purse, I took my overnight bag.

My mother-in-law's cute little (five foot fuck all tall) maid, Amber, answered the door of the big 'old money' family home.

"They're in the study." she said, draping our furs over her arm to hang up.

"Thank you dear." Karen said, bending down and kissing Amber's cheek, making the sweet little doll blush.

Dave, my father-in-law, and Karen's step-father, and Cora, my mother-in-law were sitting across from each other on matching tan suede leather couches. They set down their mixed drinks as we entered.

"Hello darlings! come in." The coffee table between the two couches made it awkward to get to my knees and kiss mother's hand.

She patted the cushion beside her. "Come, dear, sit with me. Darling, get the children some drinks. We're having vodka tonics."

"That sounds good mom." said Karen.

Mother's hand went right to my thigh and gently stroked it as soon as I sat down. "That's a very pretty ensemble dear. And Karen, is that a new dress?"

Karen was wearing a soft cuddly angora sweater dress. Pink, it had elbow length sleeves, a big fluffy cowl collar, and a knee length pencil skirt.

"Like it? I've got a date with Julia tonight."

Mm, Julia. My wife's statuesque lover. The few times Karen had me join as a 'treat to share' with Julia, it almost killed me. In a very good way!

As he handed me my drink, I wondered if I'd look as good with my new knockers as Dave looks in his maroon velvet mini dress with the little spaghetti straps keeping his magnificent set from falling out as he bent over.

His big schlong makes a ridge to the left of his crotch. No wonder Karen calls her step-father 'Mommy's stud muffin'. " He and I are close to the same age.

We sip or drinks and chat until Amber comes in.

"Dinner is ready any time you are, Mistress."

"Thank you dear. How many places did you set?"

"Four, mam."

"Well set one for yourself and join us love."

There's that beautiful blush again. "Thank you mam."

Mother, naturally, sat at the head of the table. I sat to her left and Dave to her right. Karen sat next to me and Amber beside Dave.

After eating we all kissed Karen good bye, and off she went to her date with Julia. "I'll help Amber with the cleaning up, dear."

"Thank you Dave. Kiss, and I'll see you at breakfast."

Mother then took my hand and led me up the grand staircase and along the hall to her bedroom suite. I saw Amber had brought my overnight bag up.

----------------

Karen had told me about her families FLR tradition as we dated. So when I asked her to marry me, she opened her purse and took out a small paperback. "I was sure you were close to asking, so I've carried this with me on every date for a while. Drop me off at home, and go read it. If you still want to be my husband, come for me at three sharp and we'll go tell mother."

---------------

The book never mentioned this.

'Let's get a look at you, dear." Mother unbuttoned my top. I lay it over a chair.

"That's a pretty bra. Take it off, dear." It joined my blouse.

"Skirt and panties too dear." I was left in my heels only.

Cora's smile was warm and hungry. "My daughter has been keeping you fit." Her right index finger touched the tip of my nose, stroked down across my lips, down to my shoulders, circled my hard little nipples, down my belly and stroked the underside of my hardon. Her finger lifted each ball in turn. "Very nice. Did you bring a nightie?"

I took the white sleeveless see through baby doll, with the soft satin ruffle around the collar and hem from my overnight bag.

"Oh, how thoughtful, dear."

It was my birthday present from her last month.

Now be a good girl and undress me."

I pulled the tail of her puff sleeve silver satin blouse out of her skirt. I kissed her warm red lips, then each creme mound of breast displayed by the scooped collar line of her blouse.

I looked into her warm gentle eyes as I unbuttoned mother's blouse. Her hand went to the back of my head and she pulled me to a sweet tongue filled kiss.

I moved around behind her and took her blouse off, then un-clipped her black satin and lace half cup bra. It fell to the carpet as I nuzzled and kissed her neck and molested her big soft boobs.

"Mm." She purred.

I kept kissing as I unbuckled and pulled down the zipper of her knee length fine pleated dove grey skirt, and it drops down from her generous hips.

"Some naughty Matriarch isn't wearing any panties!"

"What are you going to do about it?"

She gasped as I spun her around, scooped her into my arms and carried her through into her bedroom. I set her gently on the edge of the bed, got to my knees and lifted her legs over my shoulders.

I kissed. Kissed and licked. Kissed and fingered. Mm, lick my beautiful mother-in- law. Kiss, lick, finger. I feel her legs tighten across my back as I eat her out.

"Good girl. Mm. Very.......OH!" She cums and I lick her clean as she lands.

"Get up here, sweetie."

I sink my cock into her sweet heaven. Her cunt muscles are still in shape in spite of her age and three children. He boobs jiggle so beautifully as I plow her.

She wraps her arms around me as we kiss frantically, and fuck like a couple of horny newlyweds.

"Oh!" She cums again and I cum too.

We lay on her bed. Arms legs and tongues tangled together.

"You're such a good girl, don't think you need the 'Dominance Ceremony' any more."

I kiss her cheek. "Matriarch, would you? Please?"

A smile lights up Cora's face. "Oh really sweetie? You know where I keep everything. You get it and I'll get a towel."

Mother spreads a big soft, fluffy, pink bath towel on the bed and I spread everything out on it.

She selects the pink leather cuffs and secures my wrists together.

I sit obediently on the edge of the bed with my eyes down, as Matriarch Cora adjusts the two headed dildo with the clit stimulator in her pussy and secures the straps.

She strokes my hair and pushes her girl cock to my lips. It must be four by twenty centimeters of realistic circumcised cock.

I kiss her knob then open my mouth. Holding my ears gently she pushes into my mouth until I gag.

"Gh. Gh. Gh. Gh. Gh." I gag and she purred as she face fucks me.

She pulls out and reached for the pink ball gag.

________________

I remember how I cried the first time. It was six months after I became Karen's husband, but before she started me on my journey towards femininity.

Cora and Amber came to our place one Saturday afternoon.

"Dear, you remember I explained, mother is the Matriarch? Remember how the book explained some FLR families have a ceremony to show your submission to her? Well, that's what you are going to do this afternoon." She pulled on her mink stroller jacket, and picked up her purse. "Be a good obedient son-in-law and do as mother says." She kissed my cheek and left.

Mother was wearing a dove grey pant suit and a pale pink cashmere sweater under her full length red fox fur. Amber was wearing a white, fur trimmed cape over her pink and grey plaid mini skirt and white, short puff sleeve, blouse. She was carrying a small hard shell suit case.

"Now, as my daughter explained, this will be my initial dominance ceremony. Clasp your hands behind your back.....Good. Amber."

Mother's maid secured my wrists with wide leather cuffs, then undid my belt. What he fuck? She undid the button and pulled down the fly. My trousers fell to my ankles.

"Step clear."

Amber pulled down my tighty whities. They joined my pants over the arm of the chair.

"Help him to his knees, dear."

When my mother-in- law turned around she was wearing a strapon over her pants. She shrugged off her jacket.

"What! NO!"

Amber, standing behind me poked her index fingers painfully just below my jaw's hinges, forcing me to open my mouth. Cora shoved her cock in.

"Gh,gh,gh,gh,gh," She fucked my face.

Then stepped back.

"That ottoman will do."

I was pushed face down over it, my hands still cuffed behind my back.

I screamed, then cried, then whimpered as mother took my virgin ass, as much from humiliation as pain.

-------------------

But now I've come to love a good pegging. It's part of Karen and my regular lovemaking. Sometimes out of the blue as a delicious reward for being a good wife.

I struggle onto the bed with my hands cuffed behind my back, then lean down, cheek on the mattress, legs spread, on my knees.

My eyes are close, my mouth open as her big cock pushes in. Oh! that beautiful sensation as it fills my ass cunt.

I quietly grunt,"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh." a she pegs me. One of her hands cups and rolls my balls as she strokes.

"Uh, uh, uh." Oh! There it is. I cum and cum, squirting all over the soft pink towel. Cumming from anal is so special.

We toss the gooey towel and toys aside.

Mother pulls the top sheet and blanket over us.

"Your old mother-in-law needs a cuddle sweetie."

.