Matriarch Pt. 01

Story Info
She is caught fucking her boyfriend's father...
6.1k words
3.81
14.1k
10
1

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

He was a demon and even he was caught under the skunk's spell too. Holly. Well, Holly was different. At least, that was what he told himself. He needed her, craved her, drinking down her dark lust as she moaned out his name.

"Ropes..."

*

Ropes didn't think that he shouldn't have been doing anything with Holly, not when it felt so fucking good for a demon of lust. The cougar snarled like a wild beast as he hammered the skunk into his bed, claws pricking through her hips, something in him allowing him, even then, to be rougher and more vicious with her. He trusted her to bear his thrusts, even the most rampant, demanding of them, for a demon of lust could go on and on and not even break a sweat in the heat of a passionate moment.

Four tentacles played tribute to his nature as a demon, even though he kept them hidden most of the time. In the bedroom with the divine skunk with soft fur and long, flowing locks of thickly green hair that set off the hue of her fur, he could be himself. It was as simple as that in the glow of his pale eyes, devoid of irises, his tentacles sprouting from a point in his back close to his shoulder blades. His fur was a soft brown that changed shade a little with the seasons and it was easy to enjoy the lure of summer in the time just after his son had graduated from high school, finally an adult in the name of it even though he was not out of the house he had spent his recent years growing up in.

Yet the cougar could not focus on such things, as much as his mind was apt to wander, the skunk beneath him arching her back sensationally, a low, throaty moan bursting from her lips.

"Oh, Ropes... Harder, please, take me harder."

Harder? That was what she wanted? She was so sweet about it, lips trembling breathily as if she could not quite get out the words that she wanted to but was forced all the same to trust him to take her as she so desperately wanted. Holly's back arched at an even more vicious angle, one leg pulled back to her chest, the other splayed out, trying to give her stud-lover the best access to her tight pussy.

Ropes shuddered. It was the tightest of all that he had ever had, though that was a strange thing indeed for a demon like him to say: a demon who had fucked everyone and anything that was possibly willing to. Of course, he had never taken a partner that was not consenting but it was not difficult to avoid intercourse where a party was not enjoying it. Where would the fun have been in that for him, a demon that fed on such lust? Yet he could not deny the skunk what she wanted, even though there was a tiny little part of him left that feared he might break her, snarling and pulling his lips back from his teeth.

"As you wish, my princess..."

Holly trembled, his words washing over her, yet she was in such a position on the bed that she could barely do anything at all against the onslaught of his thrusts, groaning deep in the back of her throat as he pounded her. The bed squeaked under her and the sheets rumpled in an uncomfortable way -- and yet she could not bring herself to fix it, not even in a moment like that. No, more, she needed more, so much more than the cougar had given her already as she growled and kissed him furiously, dragging his muzzle to hers, claiming him as her own.

His tentacles swept around her, so soft and yet firm too as they lifted her buttocks up to him. She was well-used to the cougar manipulating her body as he saw fit by that point, though it never failed to take her breath away each and every time. She cried out his name again and again as orgasm washed through her yet there was nothing else for her to do but to cling to him, crying out for more and more, everything that her stud of the day had to give and more.

Ropes exhaled in a hot rush of breath, his own orgasm clawing at the back of his mind too, demanding attention that he too would have to give in due time and course. He couldn't ignore that side of his body, not even as he drank down her lust, his stomach figuratively bulging as he slurped it all down like a fine wine, yet one that he was keen to become drunk on. He was too greedy, far too greedy, when it came to the lust of a skunk, for the only way that a demon of lust could sustain themselves. They had to feast on sexual energy and it was more potent still when it came to a partner that they were actively engaged with, thrusting and grunting and grinding passionately.

Still... Ropes grunted in the back of his throat. It was strange that Holly was the only one, so far, that he had ever felt "full" with, as if he could not take a single moment more of anything at all. He was a demon though and had to feed, yowling as he gluttoned himself on a feast of passion, her sexual energy as fervent as ever. He'd keep right on fucking her into the night even as the sun set beyond the window, heralding the close of the day, if he had a say in the matter.

Alas, that was not to be the case, not even as the sexy skunk climaxed again on his cock. She didn't even need the touch of his paw or tentacles while his cock was in her to get off anymore, her body in tune with his in a way that no one else's ever had been. It was entirely unprecedented and excited him with a tickling, prickling thrill that just would not go away so easily.

Of course, the fact that he was married and that Holly was dating his son made things a little more complicated but it was hardly as if that sort of thing had ever stopped him before, especially before he'd married Fyr. He'd always needed more than his wife could give him, even though he loved her too, in his own way. Maybe it was in the same manner as mortals loved one another or maybe it was entirely different: he could not say. Things were easier after Helena had left home for college, however, as she had been the more astute, suspicious of his children: Helena and Hiss. Hiss was slower and more easy-going, the sort of cougar to turn a blind eye and say that everything was fine just fine regardless of what was actually going down.

That had played nicely into Ropes' paws when he'd turned his sights on Hiss' girlfriend, Holly, and found her eyes already locked onto him. He had been in the skunk's sights before he'd even thought about her and the excitement that tingled through him was new and fresh and exciting: like it had been back when he had first laid eyes on Fyr. It was the kind of lust and longing that he could not simply sweep under the rug and, so, he had pursued her with the attention to detail of a predator who did so rather enjoy toying with his prey.

She'd come for him, however, and that had shocked him. It was why they had fucked and fucker over and over again, despite the age difference between them. With graduation at her back, Holly had thrown herself into his arms and tentacles repeatedly, a snarl to rival his on her lips as if there was absolutely no saying "no" to her.

That was why he'd allowed her to bargain (there was little bargaining at paw, to be truthful about it) him into bed with her, his marriage bed, when Fyr and Hiss had been out at the movies, watching something that wouldn't have caught his attention all that much anyway. He'd barely had a moment to consider that it was a good thing after all that he had not gone out before she'd been in his arms, bearing him back, kissing him fiercely as her lust grew and grew.

Holly didn't think about what was right or wrong as she hooked her leg around the cougar's, paws on his shoulders, though she had to use the leverage of her body more than she reckoned on to twist and shove him over onto his back. It was a little move that she'd learned in a self-defence class in her last year of high school, all that at her back now. They'd said that she was strong for that sort of training, that she handled herself well, but the truth of the matter was that her thick fur tended to hide her muscle tone well, how she carried herself, the proud and almost cocky tilt of her head and jaw. She'd never needed any help in looking after herself when she'd been a child and neither would she need assistance now that she was an adult either, her tail raised as the cougar under her gasped and grunted, his pale eyes blazing.

On top, she adjusted herself, settling kneeling over his crotch so that she did not have to rise too far off his cock at any given time, simply wanting his prick as deeply up inside her as possible. It was all she wanted, all she craved, and Holly had learned long ago that she had to take what she wanted, sometimes by force, when it was needed. There was no harm in it, of course, not in her eyes, not when the cougar was free at any time to stop fucking her, though that would have turned the little world and life that she had built for herself upside down in a way that she didn't truly want to address.

She wouldn't worry about that.

Ropes' phone pinged and she read the message even as she moaned.

Fyr: Gone to look at an apartment for Hiss, something small came up that looks nice. Will be an hour late?

A whole hour for her and Ropes? Holly smirked, though it was a feral, open-mouthed sort of smirk. It would never have been her way to find a drop of luck in a sea of roughness but she wanted it that way as she bucked and fervently rode the cougar for all she was worth, moan after moan passing her lips. A tentacle from the cougar's crop pushed up into her tail hole and she grunted thickly, allowing him in deep as she pushed back against him, torn between pleasuring her pussy on his rod or taking his tentacle. There were some things and ways in which she had to succumb to other passions, of course, but a greedy skunk like Holly, even though she was still scooping up and in her experience of the lustful world, knew that she wanted it all.

There was no stopping her as she moaned through climax after climax, her juices slickening his shaft as she rode him. She couldn't see anything else at all as she cried out his name, her back positioned towards the door, which had been left ajar.

They had time. She was sure that they had time.

Maybe she would have slowed and wound things up if she'd seen her phone vibrate with a phone call but, well...it was too late by that by that time. She collapsed on top of the cougar after her last climax, his tentacles remaining shoved up in her backside and another worming into her pussy as soon as his cock relinquished that territory. Of course, he could still continue climaxing through his tentacles even as he slipped into a light slumber, his arms wrapped tightly around the skunk as if he could never again envision letting her go. He needed her, wanted her: was there anything else that he needed to know?

Alas, they had overstayed their time together, leaving things to such a point that they well and truly ran the risk of getting caught. Not all good things, unfortunately, could last forever as Fyr and Hiss pulled into the driveway after an unsuccessful apartment tour, which had been more mildew than apartment, to be honest. Hiss was already downtrodden, even as Fyr put her arm around him, hugging him softly, telling him that, of course, he was welcome to stay home for as long as he wanted, until he found the right place for him.

"It's a shame we never built the annexe, sweetie, we have the land for it before you get to the fields."

Hiss nodded, though there was a quivering downturn to his whiskers. They were not quite on a ranch but they could see their neighbours some distance away, the land and fields belonging to them in a way that they could run and enjoy as they pleased. Fyr had even talked about fixing up the old barn for him to live in or for them to rent out but it was hard to feel all that positive about any kind of future when Hiss didn't even know what he wanted to do with his life.

He sighed. Maybe it was better to take things slow and listen to his mom. There was no rush about things, after all, as long as he kept moving forward. Life was to be lived too, though he didn't know quite where his mother had learned that lesson for herself, passing it on down to him like a treasure of wisdom that had no place with him and every place in his heart.

Maybe he should just call Holly.

But she wasn't picking up, not even when he called for a second time, ascending the stairs slowly, taking his time. He couldn't rush things when he hardly knew where he was going anyway. He smiled wryly. Well, he was going to his bedroom but, beyond that, he just didn't know.

She could have moved. She could have escaped him even then. But she was asleep.

Slowly, step by step, Hiss passed the doorway of the master bedroom, almost as if he was not going to look in. He had no reason to, of course, even though the light in there was switched on. He had his headphones in and was fiddling with his phone but it was the shudder of motion in there that caught his attention absolutely, head turning slowly, the young cougar's jaw dropping. For there could be no denying what he saw there, his girlfriend sprawled across the bed with his father, cum leaking from her pussy and one of the tentacles that his father had passed on to him shoved into her tail hole.

He stopped dead in his tracks, blood roaring in his ears, blinking as if that alone could clear the fog from his vision.

No...

He had to be seeing things.

But he wasn't.

"H-Holly?"

She fluttered to wakefulness, her stomach sinking, turning over, nausea roiling and writhing where it had no right to be. Yet the deed was done and all as she knew it had come to an end in a way that she had so very desperately hoped it would not. No, she'd wanted it all to last forever, forever and ever, to always know the pleasure of having two males in her life, using and abusing the privilege of being one such as her.

Real life, unfortunately, did not work that way.

She'd never thought that Hiss would yell at her but the writhing ball of fury that he turned into could not be quelled so easily as he snarled and showed his teeth, Ropes leaping naked from the bed to protect her. She would have said that she could look after herself but, even then, defence mechanisms that she had not known even existed kicked in, forcing her to curl up into a little ball on the bed, rocking and burying her face in her knees, hoping against hope that it would all just go away.

She couldn't have everything. Not when it involved someone else. That was a lesson that she should have already learned.

"Hiss? Hiss, what's wrong?"

Fyr ran up but any further questions that she may have had died on her lips in that moment. She stared at her husband, up on his hind paws and glaring, his tentacles raised as if to strike, though there was no denying the slick of arousal on them, where they had been. And, judging from the femfur curled up behind him, just who they had been inside.

"You fucking whore!"

Hiss would have never have thought that about his girlfriend before, let alone said it, but it was hard to control himself in such a pitch of emotion, stomach roiling, his mother at his side, just as angry as he was. They were both wronged even as the demon held up his paws and tried to calm them -- but they were not to be calmed! How on earth could they calm down when they had evidence right there before both of their eyes that their lives and relationships as they knew them were forever gone and lost?

What had been broken could be put back together again. But it would never quite be the same.

"Alright, alright..."

Fyr gripped Hiss' shoulder, drawing him back, though tears pricked at the corners of her eyes. Even then, she had to be the sane, rational one. Why did that always have to fall to her?

"We've... You two. Out. Separate. Don't you dare fucking go together, I swear to god. Ropes. Living room. Holly... Wherever Hiss thinks is appropriate. I will be listening."

That last word was for Hiss, for not even she could blame Holly for what had happened. She didn't deserve that, just another femfur caught up in Ropes' lusts, or so she thought, her heart twisting for the younger skunk. It wasn't fair on her, no, not at all, but there was little Fyr could do to help other than ensure that she did not meet anything but fair and just consequences for her actions at the paws of her son. That didn't mean that Hiss had leave or liberty to not act like a gentlefur, however.

Holly dressed slowly, though she didn't put panties back on, solely because she could not find them. Her cheeks burned, a thick, cloying heat that seeped down into the fur of her neck. It was a wonder indeed that her fur itself was not burning and lifting from her skin, the humiliation of what she had done coursing through her. Yet she still had to face the music as she followed Hiss into his bedroom, his shoulders shaking, her heart breaking.

Ropes, however, was better-versed in facing up to his actions, even if they were not quite the ones that he should have been undertaking, considering that he had a wife at home while he was breaking his marriage vows. Demons did not understand those but that did not mean that he hadn't said them to his wife anyway. It was the way of it.

"And just what do you think you are doing?"

Fyr's voice was laced with fury, cold and hard, the voice of a femfur who had been wronged before. To be fair to her, it was not the first time, although it had been a long while indeed since she had actually caught him in the act. He pulled on a pair of shorts downstairs in the living room, though he thought about telling Fyr that their voices would still carry upstairs, as much as she wanted things to be kept quiet and under wraps, everything separate, dealt with nice and neatly.

It could not always be that way.

"How could you?"

He'd heard it all before, her anger coursing through, though not even Ropes quite had the heart to shut his ears to it. He knew that he had wronged her and hurt her, in her eyes, and hurt had a flavour to it, not unlike sexual fervour. Some demons fed on that too but Ropes only felt it without feeding, being a demon of lust, and took no pleasure from it at all.

But...

"Fyr, it was a mistake."

He knew the right words to say, even if the two of them knew, ultimately, that it was a bare-faced like. Sweet words had worked in the past and Fyr was no different to the others that he had lied to, even that one time before they'd gotten married.

"Oh, is that how it fucking is then, is it?"

Her eyes blazed and she balled up her fists as if she was going to hit him, the dragoness tipping forward and baring her teeth as she let fly her words.

"She's Hiss' girlfriend! Did you ever stop to think about that? Fucking her behind my back, behind his back! This is going to destroy him! Have you really sunk so fucking low that you'd do this to your own son, let alone to me?"

Ropes shook his head, heart pounding, raising his paws as if to quiet her. The dragoness was not to be stymied.

"Oh, no, you're not getting out of this shit that fucking easily," she snarled, rounding on him all over again. "You think you can have everything you want because you're just this big fucking demon -- you don't think about those that you hurt! And you've gone too far this time! This isn't right and I'm not going to fucking stand for it when you hurt me and our son! Our son!"

The cougar stood, trying to reach for her, but she shoved him away with her claws out, drawing blood. He barely noticed.

12