Matriarch Reliever Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She read his nice text, smiling and biting her nail, she responded, "yay! Come home soon, I wanna see you." She ran home, excited and relieved.

As she came close to the house, she was drenched again, as her sports bra was a much darker version of its original color. Her face was red hot, and her hair was soaked, put into a bun and drops of sweat ran down her toned body. She ran up to the door, stopping and taking a breather, she walked inside, and sat on the couch, all sweaty and lazy-like. She'd looked at a couple of videos on her phone, checking her feed, until she heard the door open. It was Troy, and he walked right up to her. "Hey handsome, how was your day?"

"It's still early, barely past noon, but I have an idea of what I wanna do..." he says, grabbing her shoe and pulling it off, biting off the sock and feeling her drenched toes, lubricated by the sweat.

"Troy, you've come to have quite the initiative... I like this new you," she says, biting her lip and taking off her sports bra to reveal her soft and ample breasts, warm and damp from the run.

"Well, I have you to thank for that... now I just thought of this, and let me see if it's gonna work." He takes her bare foot in his hands, pulling down his pants a little as his cock rages hard. She sits on the couch, giggling, as her wetted breasts jiggle from the motion, her leg lifted in the air and supported by his grip. He brings her toes to the base of his cock as they tease his shaft up and down. She moves them around a bit, and soon, his member now rubs up against the sole of her foot. Her sweat lubricates the process, as she's still sweating profusely from the run. He moves up and down, as she gives him full control of her leg, letting her ever so soft soles rub up against his cock.

He moans loudly, as she praises him over and over. He loves the feeling of her skin, her soft and saturated skin, rubbing against him. The tip grazes between her toes as they stimulate all his sensitive spots... it's hard to keep at it, but it's wild and different, something they've now both realized will become a much more regular thing. Lindsey winks at him, playing with her tits some, as Troy soon starts seeing a much more intimate side of her.

Since she's been relieving him, he's often felt a distance from her true feelings, as if she's just doing it for the sake of being a good mother. But as their eyes meet, and as Lindsey now watches Troy take control of what he wants, there exists a mutual attraction, a bond of lovers that has now become much stronger.

As minutes pass, Troy keeps at it, his knees buckling a bit as he starts to get light headed. "Here, honey sit down," Lindsey says, having him lay on the couch while she now offers her other foot encased in a shoe. He undoes the laces, pulling off the sock to reveal her second foot, just as fresh as the first one was and continues rubbing.

The previous pleasure of her tongue was moist, sharp, and precise... but this time, the pleasure of the rubbing, of her skin stimulating him, of her sweat softening his dry cock, it was raw and it was dull. Dull in a good way, a tempting way, one that made him feel like there was so much more to do, even if he couldn't give back to her just yet.

As the time came, he started to groan, "Ah... I'm gonna..." he started before Lindsey yanked her foot away, making him look at her confused. She bounced around, laying on her stomach and between his legs, her feet up in the air as she plants her thick lips over his cock, swallowing him whole again. He invigorated for some more, as he soon finds himself pushing her head up and down, blasting away into her again. Just like usual, she stays down for a while, sucking away any last drops. Pulling up, her breasts now resting on his quads, she looks at him in eyes as he looks down to see her beautiful face.

"Forget the movie, we're gonna do that again..."

He chuckles, sitting up to kiss her forehead. "That was... that was something else, did you feel that?"

"I did... that was definitely some serious enhanced version of you, so manly and demanding, I think this has been good for you."

"Yeah... but we... yeah. I'm glad you're my mom, you know that."

"I do. And after seeing how happier you are, I think I'm being a good mom for starting this... let's keep taking it slow, but I think we're on a good path."

Troy lays down as Lindsey sits up, feeling her breasts in her hands as she finds them a bit sore. "I could use a bath and a massage, you wanna your mother out?"

"Of course," he says, following her upstairs and anticipating another full day and night of enjoying her. As he sets his phone down, he gets another text.

— Don't forget about tomorrow — From: Shauna