Matriarch Reliever Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy's thoughts change as he hears Shauna in the other room. His mind makes a grudging adjustment as his sweet memories are now wiped away with some focus on the matter at hand. "Good afternoon Dreamy," Shauna says, wearing some underwear and slippers.

"Hey, I got your coffee here, what's up?"

"Just waiting for you... why don't you ah... follow me," she says seductively, licking her lips in desire as Troy is a bit disturbed now by the whole thing.

"Hey," he says stopping her, grabbing her arm. "Look I'm not doing this anymore, it's a pretty shitty thing to do to her."

"Come on Troy. Look, I know you've got some reservations about all this, but come on, this isn't even about her anymore, it's about you. She'll come around, and it was time I cut ties with her anyway, have some balls."

"No, Shauna. I'm serious, maybe if she's okay with it... but I'm not gonna do this until I talk to her..."

"Well then why the fuck haven't you talked to her then?"

"I... well we got our trip, and maybe, I don't know. Maybe I'll..."

"Troy, look... we'll finish today off, and then we'll see what happens when you get back. I know you're trip will take a while so I devised a test for you... is that fair enough?"

"A test... what do you mean a test?"

"Come on," she says, grabbing his hand with some affection as he felt her attraction with him growing daily. A quick jog with her down the halls of her home brought him to her room. A nice and plain grey room, with white bedding, overt lighting, and a big bathtub.

However, unbeknownst to him at first glance, he soon realized what Shauna's big test would be. Atop her bed sat a short naked girl, pretty young, though likely a year or two older than Troy, and completely nude from head to toe as she was tied to the bed. Her arms and legs were spread, as was a ball gag so delicately placed in her mouth. "Holy fuck, Shauna... this is... no, we're not doing this."

"Don't be such a pussy Dreamy... it's quite simple."

"Is she... is she okay with this?" he asks, as the girl seems to have a pretty fearful look on her face. Not deathly afraid, but pressured, she's definitely pressured.

"If you wanna know the truth, me and her have been hooking up a bit. Megan here's scared of guys huh?" she asks, looking at Megan with some controlling eyes. Megan nods and says nothing, laying there a bit disturbed. "All you gotta do is change her mind... it's a charitable thing Troy, right?"

"You're fucked in the head, I'm not doing this..."

"Fine... then I'll just tell Lindsey you're fucking me behind her back."

"She won't believe you, I'm her..."

"What? Her son? Her birthed blood son, yeah right. No, you're gonna pass my little test, get Megan here back on her feet, and then get me off too. Then you can go on your trip and I'll promise you I'll never say a word.

Troy was shocked at the idea, but he was stuck. He looked at the girl, tied and gaged, giving her a nod. It was weird, one done out of respect in a way, a sign of trust or a sorry. Shauna stood behind him as he approached the girl.

"Shirt off Dreamy, she want's to see those abs." He grunted and did as he was told. For some reason, the girl seemed to relax a bit, seeing that he was just as victim as she was. "Now, slowly go into it. Why don't you get some taste of her first," Shauna says, grabbing one foot of the girl. Troy rubbed her foot, quickly and uncomfortably. He realized though that she was quite beautiful. He'd always liked older women, tall and sexy, but this girl was a bit short, and looked as if she never really exercised, though she was thin. He couldn't help but notice her feet did have a nice scent to them, as did her legs and skin feel soft and tasteful.

A kiss on her foot sufficed for him as he quickly went between her legs, as she squirmed a bit. He looked up at her as she nodded, probably okay with everything except being completely devoid of control. Before he started, Shauna tapped his head. "Ah, ah, ah... tits please."

He quickly rose to her chest, placing his hands on her breasts and kissing them for a few minutes. She relaxed a bit, even made some pleasured moans that made him feel a bit better.

Moving down, he stopped taking directions, though Shauna gave a few to him. He ran his tongue across her clit a few times, moving it up and down, then clockwise and counter-clockwise, seeing which way worked best for her. He listened to the moans, the beat, every time she raised her hips he knew he'd hit a spot. In a matter of minutes, all this weeks training came to use as he started sucking deeply. Surprisingly, she was really into it, and soon, so was he. He took one finger, inserting it slowly and rubbing in and up, in and up, in and up.

Then two fingers added, as he felt the girl squirm for more, he legs opening up to give more space to work with. He planted his lips over her clit and then sucked deeply, squirming his tongue like a made octopus over her. His fingers were wet and moist, pushing ever into her. She made moans of total desire, and soon enough, he felt Shauna come in again. "Here Dreamy, I'll help a little. Hang on," she warned as she pushed his head into the girl some more. Fully planted, his lips squished against her... lips.

His tongue slipped into her pussy as his nose was now being smashed into the waist of the poor girl. He felt some good coming of this as it seemed she was only seconds from orgasm. He kept up the intensity while Shauna pushed his head against the girl. The build up had come to climax, and soon the girl let out a near-scream like groan, one that was from the depths of her as it seemed she'd never experienced an orgasm like that before.

"See," Shauna says. "Wasn't that fun?"

Troy looked up to see the girl breathing heavily through the gag, smiling while her eyes couldn't keep off of him. He stood up, angry and a bit humiliated.

"That's fucked up Shauna."

"Troy, chill out. Look," she says as she walks over to remove the gag.

"Wow, that was awesome Shauny... you're right, he's quite the prodigy."

Troy's dumbfounded.

"Dumb look huh? Troy, she's in on it, get it?" Shauna laughs and starts untying her friend.

"So... she's not... I..."

"You... just proved yourself to be quite the deviant Troy, what do ya think Megan?"

"Haven't had an orgasm like that my entire life," Megan says, looking at Troy with her deep green eyes. "Maybe we should go again?"

"No," he says to her. "Shauna, are we done here?"

"Troy, you gotta do me... then you can go."

He's not too disappointed, but on the other hand, he's also relieved the girl was doing this against her will. She walks up to him, naked and weak in the legs, "Hi," she says flirtatiously, getting close to him and kissing his lips.

"Uh... Hi," he says back, a bit taken back by her beauty. He'd found her pretty at the office, and now, after their close encounter, he was much more in the mood for her. "Well, Shauna, I gotta go," she says to Shauna whose now enjoyed watching Megan and Troy stand their awkward introduction.

"Go sweetie, have fun at work!" Megan gives one more kiss to Troy, keeping her eyes on him as she leaves the room. "She likes you, ya know?"

"Yeah... huh, seems so... she's pretty I'll give you that."

"Well, you did good Dreamy. You passed. You're now just as a dark as Lindsey needs you to be... trust me, you'll thank me."

"Ya, bullshit... but hey, one more for the road, and we'll call it good deal?"

"Deal," Shauna says, grabbing his hand as they walk towards the Jacuzzi. "Don't hate me for all this shit... please?"

"We'll see," he says, as he gives her a smirk.

-

The Airport buzzes with dozens of travelers rushing back and forth along the hallway terminals. Troy's a bit introverted at the moment, as Lindsey's gone to get some things. He sits with their carry-ons the terminal, reading his ticket out of boredom... "LAX —> SLC, UT." His music blasts in his headphones as he enjoys the sweet sound of slipknot drowning out his brain. While he's usually been a distant fan of metal, something he's listened to from time to time, and only on occasion, this time he clings to it as he tries to clear his mind.

All that's changed, all that's going to change, he feel unprepared, and unworthy in a weird kinda way. Throughout the week, Lindsey's kept her cards close to her chest, but for Troy, it's all been about figuring out what she's wanting. He knows something's afoot, and while he hopes it's her getting ready to go all the way, he just doesn't wanna hope to far.

Looking at his ticket, and the travelers running along the way, he sees Lindsey walking over with some bottles of water, and a women's health magazine. She'd always been a fancy dresser, but as she'd gotten into the rut of workout clothes and yoga pants, Troy'd forgotten how beautiful she was in the midst of all the other people around them. He'd seen all sorts of people take second glances, watching her walk with her tight khaki pants caressing her ass, her think stripped shirt that was so elegantly worn over by a tight but aged denim jacket. She had rings, necklace, and a pair of flat-bottoms to finish the ensemble, and her hair, not in a bun, was worn down and slightly curled at the tips. She wore simple make-up, and light red lipstick, and a scarf to cover her cleavage and keep her neck warm. Guys ogled at her every which way, and Troy was now realizing that he'd likely need to keep some guys away when they arrived in Park City.

"Hey sweetie!" she says, as she sits down, planting a fairly thick kiss on his cheek.

"Hey," he says, taking off his ear buds and whispering to her. "You're making every guy glance at you, can you please hide all that sexy somewhere?" he jokes.

"Oh, sorry. I guess I'll have to put it away until we get somewhere private," she says, smiling at him as she hands him a bottled water.

"And then what?"

"Grab a card," she demands. He gives a shocked look, kinda laughing in the process. "I'm serious grab one... but don't read it." He does so, giving her a card that he kept in his bag for some reason, she reads it in secret, glancing at him with a smirk on her face. "Oh, I can do that."

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing sweetie," she says, kissing his cheek a second time as a few people around the airport give him the most covetous looks he's seen out of anyone.

"Hey, by the way," he says, getting on his phone to show her something. "You realize it's gonna be hella snowy up there right?"

"Yeah, of course... that's why we planned it there."

"I know, but you said you're not worried about it being cold?"

"No," she clarifies, her mouth filled with a Swedish fish. "I... said, I'm not worried it's gonna be cold... with you," she winks.

"Like... ooohhh," he realizes.

"There's my smart boy... now are you gonna snowboard while you're there?"

"I'll have to learn, but yeah. That's the plan."

"I thought you already knew?"

"What me? No," he says as he steals a Swedish fish from her bag.

"Didn't you learn when you were a kid... up in Zurich or whatever?"

"Zurich... oh, yeah. No, I didn't snowboard, my Dad wanted me to Ski but I got sick from the food and couldn't go."

"Oh... well, I'll be cheering you on," she says, feeding him another Swedish fish.

"You're not gonna try?"

"Oh, no sweetie. I'm gonna kick your ass."

"What?" he says, confused as she tries feeding him another Swedish fish, adored at the childish aspect of giving him candies.

"I already know how to snowboard... you didn't know that?"

"No, you do?"

"Yeah, when I was living in New York, I'd go up and do it on the weekends with some friends... it's pretty fun."

He was silent for a second as he tried swallowed each candy, only to be fed another. He put his hand up for her to stop, but she insisted further until people around were jealous at the beautiful woman feeding her... son? Looks like most assumed he was her boyfriend, but really young, and it was pretty clear she was infatuated with him.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me this," he says.

"Darling, I didn't want you to feel challenged, just have some fun," she says, then leaning in to whisper in his ear. "And don't worry, I'll reward you heavily for your effort when we get back to the room."

"Well... maybe it's a good thing... you can teach me some tricks," he says as he enjoys the feeling of her teeth nibbling on his earlobe for a few moments.

The announcement is relayed that their flight is ready to board, and Troy's excitement for this trip has not gone from ecstatic to explosive.

-

Only a two hour flight, Troy sits in the isle as the stewardesses have passed out drinks already. In first class, the two enjoy their reclining chairs and in-flight movies as they've said little to each other the entire ride. Troy looks over to see his mom half asleep, her head facing the window as he ass faces him. A single thought of her gets him going, and he's now more than ready to get to the hotel.

Sitting in some impatience, he decides to stretch his legs, and go to the bathroom, seeing that the stewardesses have began gossiping in the back compartment. The flight's fairly empty, leaving Troy and Lindsey to be a number of a few who've even boarded the plane.

He stands up, walking down the isle one leg at a time, before finally arriving at the bathroom. The empty compartment smells like old coffee as he struggles for a second to open the door. Soon however, he feels a hand reach over him and push him inside the bathroom, locking them both inside.

"Mom," he says, looking back to see her smiling devilishly.

"Ever heard of a Mile High Club?" She asks, sitting down on the toilet cover and unbuttoning his pants.

"Hey look... ah," he says until interrupted by a deep moan when he feels his semi-hard erection engulf in her mouth. She starts sucking without any slow build up. "We're gonna get caught," he says while place his hand on her head and matching her rhythm. She puts her hands on his buttocks, pulling herself in harder as his erection quickly hardens in the face of her mischievous sucking.

Her wet and salivated drips start hitting the ground of the tiny compartment bathroom, as his cock and balls are now drenched in her spit. What had possessed her to do this at the last minute, Troy had no idea. But he admired her severe focus in the face of all this as he found her sucking to be extra tight this time. He covered his moans as he heard a stewardess outside, grabbing the coffee pot and talking to another stewardess. Lindsey didn't flinch, only maintaining her strong sucking rhythm as Troy tried hiding his moans and focusing on the pleasure.

"Lady's and Gentlemen, we'll be landing shortly, please put your seat-back tables in the full and upright locked position and fasten those seat-belts."

Troy let out a moan that he covered with his fist, hearing the stewardess knock on the door as streams of cum pulsated out and into Lindsey's throat.

"Sir we'll be landing soon..."

"Uh... yea... um, just a minute," he says clumsily as Lindsey just giggles and wipes her mouth off with a small paper towel. She kisses him on the cheek, whispering for him to shut up. Troy quickly pulls his limp wet cock and balls into his underwear, making a groaning whimper as their sensitive state rubbed against the fabric.

Lindsey walked confidently out of the bathroom, the stewardess looking fairly upset, and knowingly rebuking them. "Excuse me, but no more than one passenger in the bathroom at a time," she says.

"Oh don't worry," Lindsey says in suave confidence, patting the shoulder of the stewardess. "He's my son."

The woman looking shocked, sees a wide-eyed Troy limp out of the bathroom, giving a clumsy smile and a quick dart back to his seat. Lindsey's back to her original posture, ass facing him as her head faces the open window, laying down on the recliner seat. Troy sits down, smiling as he's in love with his mother right now, but trying to remain cool as the stewardess is now staring daggers at them both.

"Nice work," he says admirably. She hands him the card she'd picked earlier. "One Oral Free, redeem with Oral," he reads, looking at her with some desire as she starts sitting up. "Sure about this?" he says with a cute pudge to his cheeks.

She kisses him, looking into his eyes. "How do you think this trip is gonna go Troy?" she whispers to his mouth.

"I don't know... good I hope, enough to get a little more out of you," he whispers back to her.

"Well, keep hoping my sweet. But maybe I can help you understand a little better," she says, kissing his nose and winking at him as she places her hand on his still sensitive groin. "You and I will take our time... we will. But just so you know... I'm not stepping foot in California until every inch of your cock is lost inside me."

She gives his neck a strong suck, his collarbone a slight nibble, as Troy's dream of fucking Lindsey is now closer than he could imagine.

12