Matt and Jason Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt growled ferociously into my neck. And I was right there with him.

Oh fucking YES! It was jarring, just like everything else. I was so used to the feel of my dick that I was taken aback finally feeling another guy's. He wasn't as thick as me, but he was fucking LONG. And he was fucking gushing precum; my hand was slick with it as I started jacking him.

"OhGodohGodohGod," he panted into my ear. He let the sensations overwhelm him for a minute, then went in to return the favor. Matt was far more skilled at ripping my pants open, and he pulled me out, stoking me firmly. FUUUUUUUCK. We jacked each other like that for a few minutes, panting desperately for air. Then I shifted positions slightly, lining us up so that I could jack our cocks together, skin on skin. Letting the wild sensations set us on fire.

Our lips found each other's again and our kissing took on a desperate urgency, as we moaned loudly into each other's mouths. God, I was in fucking HEAVEN.

Suddenly, Matt ripped himself away from me, leaving me panting and uncertain. To my utter surprise, he dropped to his knees and buried his face in my crotch.

Oh my fucking God.

Matt ground his face against me, his beard twining with my bush. Sweeping around me. Massaging my dick with his mouth. Working everything. Hungry.

Then without further ado, he lined his mouth up over my dick and fucking swallowed me down.

I howled. "Fucking YES! Fuck man! Suck me! Fucking YEEEEEEEEESS!"

Oh my fucking God.

He had just gotten started. Just taken my cockhead in his mouth... and it was already the best fucking blowjob I'd ever had in my life! He fucking understood! He fucking SUCKED me, didn't just meekly bob around like some fucking woman. He fucking SUCKED me. And his tongue! Holy shit, he was fucking swirling it around the rim, lapping at my piss slit, ticking the underside. And it was the best fucking feeling in the fucking world. He started moving back and forth, sliding deeper with each thrust. I couldn't believe it. I'm pretty thick, and women were forever bitching about it when sucking me off. Matt dove right in. Yes, the sexiest, manliest guy I knew had in a few minutes put every girl I knew to shame.

I desperately grabbed onto him for balance, totally overwhelmed by what he was doing. My shouts of encouragement mutated into inhuman roars, louder with each thrust he took. He gabbed my ass, and with his mouth started fucking working me over like he was a steam piston. As only a fellow guy could. And I was fucking losing it...!

Suddenly he sopped, and my dick slipped out of his mouth with an audible, wet pop. I almost fell forward from the shock of it. He stood up, pulling me back up with him. He landed a kiss on me like a right hook, and I could smell my musk on him. He looked into my eyes, and growled out: "Bedroom."

It wasn't a question, nor a suggestion.

I grabbed him and nearly wrenched his arm off dragging him in. In the dim light, I started stripping off my clothes wildly, and he followed suit. His shirt flew over his head, giving me a chance to see his powerful, hairy chest. Oh, man. His hair ran down in a treasure trail. And as he dropped his pants, I about had a heart attack. He had a massive missile between his legs, more than 7", standing straight and tall as the fucking Washington Monument. With a tight mushroom head that continued to gush cock snot. He had two massive, egg-sized ball, hairy as fuck, and everything was wrapped in a tangle of dark, wiry crotch hair. He looked like a fucking MAN.

As I was still taking it in, Matt slammed my naked ass onto the edge of the bed, and went back to me. And holy FUCK... if it was good before, now it was fucking incredible! He was beyond excited, going after my junk with animal ferocity. GOD HIS MOUTH! He was everywhere, totally throwing me off balance. He ran his face through my bush, aggressively mouthing my cock and balls. He then took me down and fucking swallowed me as far as he could, repeatedly fucking me with his lips. Saliva ran down my shaft, getting my balls wet and dripping onto the floor.

He'd face fuck me for a few strokes, then fucking go after my balls. I howled in response... no girl I had ever been with really went after them like that. He sucked them down one at a time, nearly to the point of pain, rolling them in his mouth, then nuzzling them, sliding his face behind and around them. And then went back to power sucking me.

Jesus fucking Christ.

All I could do was run my hands through his increasingly sweaty hair, grabbing onto his shoulders, as my body writhed and bucked from the sensations. And all the time howling louder than a werewolf in heat.

It was Matt's... enthusiasm that was blowing my mind. None of that exasperated, dutiful bullshit women give you if they ever give you head. Matt was fucking living for this... he wanted it as much as I did. And I was out of my mind.

And getting waaaaay too close.

The sensations were totally overwhelming, and since I had been in drought since the breakup, I could tell I was about ready to blow. But I desperately wanted to keep things going, and--well, shit, I can't believe I'm saying it, but I was fucking horny as fuck for Matt's dick.

With HUGE reluctance, I wrenched Matt off to me. Surprisingly, the dude fought me hard, desperately trying to lean back down and suck me off again. "Dude! Dudedudedudedudedude!" I panted. "Wait. I'm like two strokes from blast off."

He looked up with me questioningly, and I met his gaze with a degenerate leer. "I need my turn," I snarled.

The smile he gave me in reply was utterly, wonderfully nasty.

As he started to stand, I grabbed his torso, now slightly slick with sweat, and threw him onto the bed, flat on his back. I sprawled on top of him, meeting his lips with mine and giving him a pile drive of a kiss to leave him no question of how grateful I was.

After making out for a few minutes, I started moving down, giving myself the chance to take in his body. God, he felt so wonderfully, gloriously different than a woman. My mind defaulted to expecting tits, but instead he was giving me hard, taut muscle. And his hair... the fucking hair on his chest! I fucking loved the roughness as I slid my lips across him, the roughness softened a bit by his sweat. I had loved the feel of his beard, but I offered him something different... the sharp scour of stubble. I could feel Matt react as I dragged my mouth across him, from one hairy nipple to the next, as he felt the bite of my scruff. By the sound of his growls, I knew he was into it.

I slurred my way down him, leading with my mouth, down his torso. Tasting the salt of his sweat. Feeling the growing roughness of his fur... which got denser and thicker the lower I got.

Then, my nose picked up something. Something that was starting to fucking set me off. As I got lower, I could take in the scent of his musk. The smell of his sweaty balls. Fuck. I dropped my face to his hairy crotch, and it fucking hit me full force: the scent of raw masculinity. Raw sex. Fuuuuuck. I had always associated the smell of sex with a woman's snatch, but this was on another level. I think my own mind reacted to his scent, recognizing its familiarity. And I fucking went into overdrive.

I turned into a fucking animal. I fucking attacked his cock, locking my mouth around him and sucking for all I was worth. I tongued him wildly, desperate to feel him. His precum had a sweetness to it. I slicked up his dick with my spit, then dove down as far as I could go. Matt bellowed encouragement somewhere above me. God it was fucking hot. I couldn't take him all in, so I started mouth fucking him, swallowing down further and further with each thrust. I hit something in the back of my throat and gagged myself, and had to wrench myself off him while coughing. Damn.

Frustrated, I tried a different approach and went after his balls. Fuck... his scent was stronger here. I sucked each one in turn, pulling it into my mouth and rolling my tongue around it, while Matt roared out a string of profanities. I nuzzled them again and again, slowly jacking his spit-slicked cock as I did so. I went back to his cock, and again worked on swallowing it down as far as I could go. I could work him pretty far, but again inexperience got the better of me and I ended up gagging myself again. I went back to working his cockhead with my mouth, but jacking his shaft to complete the sensation. Matt fucking loved it.

I had an idea. While still blowing him, I started using my free hand to... like, tickle him behind the balls. A spot that always did it for me. Matt fucking loved it, lurching his body and making snorting roars as I went. My spit had made his skin slick, even with the hair, and as I was working my fingers, one of them actually slid further down his taint. Matt's whole body fucking convulsed in response... barking like a dog, his back arching off the bed.

Curious. Most curious.

I tried again, somewhat more aggressively. And deeper. Deeper. Starting to slide into his crack.

"Ohhhh FUCK YEAH!" Matt bellowed. "FUCK YEAH."

I let his dick slide out of my mouth. "You fucking like that? You fucking like that?" I growled at him. He was far too gone to reply but his body said everything I needed to know.

Well. I guess I was gonna have to give my buddy a something to remember.

I stuck my finger in my mouth the slick it up... and fucking rammed it in Matt's hairy bunghole.

The response was immediate, and just this side of violent. Matt roared like a fucking dinosaur. He thrashed wildly at the sensation; and as I continued to finger him, he fucking started fucking slamming his ass back against the intruder, desperate to intensify the sensation. One of his hands slammed against me while the other gripped my sheets hard enough to rip them apart. I started finger fucking his ass harder, and he fucking got louder.

I slammed my mouth down his cock again, taking him in as far as I could go and sucking for all I was worth, up and down and up and down, while raping my buddy's butt with my finger. It was too much for him. I could feel his balls rise up, and his body tense... and with a titanic scream, Matt unloaded what felt like 10 gallons of cum in my mouth. I tried to swallow it all down, but it was no use; I was choking on it, and ended up coughing much of it out onto his crotch.

After an explosive blast like that, Matt was fucking spent. He collapsed back onto the bed, desperately trying to get his breath. Drenched in a sheen of sweat.

I, however, wasn't done by a mile yet. I was still hard as a rock, hungry as hell and ready for action.

And I suddenly I had a very good idea about what to do about it.

I slowly started sliding up his sweaty body, our hairy chests grinding together. His freshly-shot cum still slurring down my chin. He was blissed out from having shot his load, with a look of pure, masculine, sexual satisfaction dancing in his eyes. Our mouths met, and I kissed him. Hard. I'm sure he could taste his own spunk as I rammed my tongue down his throat. His hands gripped my arms, savoring the feel of me. Savoring the moment.

But I kept up the forward pressure. Slowly, but relentlessly, sliding my hips under him as we made out, his legs splayed to either side of me. My body forcing his slightly upwards. My rock-hard cock pushing below his balls. My hips started gyrating ever so much, as I slid my rock-hard dick around his nether regions, pushing further... further... until I found his ass crack. And my hip circles turned into forward thrusts.

Matt, still coming down from his post-orgasmic high, was fucking loving the body contact... but then it hit him what was going on. There was an imperceptible gasp, and I broke the kiss to look at him. His eyes widened for a second. As I looked into them, I saw a fucking kaleidoscope of emotions ripple through them. Shifting, and shifting again. Excitement, fear, uncertainty... and hunger.

Hunger won out.

Matt nodded at me. Slowly. Definitively.

Hunger.

My thrusts became more insistent. His sweat, and my residual spit let my dick slide through the tangle of fur in his asscrack to meet his pucker. His hole kissing my cockhead. I pushed against him, and Matt's head fell back. He moaned. Like fucking moaned. Like a bad actor in a cheap porno. But Matt meant it.

I spat wildly into my palm, again and again, and roughly slicked up my cock. I was leaking so much precum, I probably didn't need it. And then I lined myself up against him again and pushed.

Nothing.

Pushed again. Nothing.

I hacked up some more, and tried one last time. Holding my cock, I pushed... and...

...POW.

Oh my God. Oh my fucking God. OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD.

Matt and I both howled, both threw our heads back in unison... him in obvious pain, me in the fucking GLORY OF THE BEST FEELING EVER. His ass was tighter than any pussy I'd ever known. Tighter than fucking anything. Tight enough to turn coal into a fucking diamond. And with a fucking HEAT. I WAS IN FUCKING HEAVEN.

But clearly, my thick, hairy cock was more than Matt bargained for. I held steady, trying to give him a chance to adjust, fighting the desperate urge to FUCKING DRIVE MY DICK ALL THE WAY IN UP TO MY HAIRY BALLS. I went after Matt's neck with my mouth, trying to fire off a different pressure point, while massaging his deflating dick. It helped, and after a few minutes, Matt bit off the words, "Do it." Hunger had won out again.

I started slow, slooooow little thrusts, then started a series of circles. His body shuddered and convulsed, and I could see him grinding his teeth. His breathing was a series of breathy grunts... but the more I rocked back and forth, the easier they became. His eyes were tightly shut, but his hands lost some of the vice grip on my arms, and began moving around me.

My dick was screaming for more. I started to rock harder, and harder. His hole kept squeezing mine in a spasming death grip, but started bearing down more rhythmically as I thrust. Matt was... starting to feel it. I pushed more, my mind blown by the sensations... then I felt my dick press against something.

Matt's eyes snapped open and he drew a wild breath. Whatever that was, it got him. I pulled back and hit the spot again. And Matt's raspy breath turned into an absolutely obscene, deep body moan. And his body... rippled. I hit the spot again and again, and the transformation was incredible. Matt's face went from one of grim determination to... absolute wonder. His voice became a mindless undulation. Desperate with need.

I had enough. I need to fuck. Slowly, relentlessly, I pushed my dick all the way in. Matt's face froze in astonishment, opening in shock as if he were soundlessly snarling out the word, "fuck." I was in to the hilt, my hairy bush flush against his hairy hole. It was the best feeling in the fucking world. The best fuck of my entire life.

I usually thought of myself as a master lover, a guy who expertly pushed buttons to make things happen. Not then. Not with a guy. Not with Matt. My cock was being pressed on like I couldn't believe. I lost control, my hips starting a series of primal body slams, pounding into Matt just nothing but naked need. Matt was right there with me, bucking against me as hard as he could, making animal sounds. We were sweating. Hard. Rivers of sweat running down my face and falling onto his. Again and again, I roughly slammed inside him. Each thrust making my dick fucking SING.

He reached up and grabbed my neck, and pulled me against his face with more force than I thought possible. Matt and I kissed with animal ferocity, like fucking predators. I tasted that metallic taste of blood in my mouth... his, mine, I didn't know or care. Our hairy bodies rubbed wildly together, unbearable friction, with only our shared sweat keeping us from bursting into flame. I could feel Matt grab against me, hard enough to leave bruises.

I started pounding him harder. Needing more. Our whole bodies slamming together, again and again. Slamming against the bed from the force of our collisions. Matt's hands wildly swept down my back, and I could feel the sharp pain of his fingernails in the small of my back as he grabbed me.

I needed more. I needed fucking POWER. I pushed back from him, raising myself slightly on my arms and with the extra leverage I fucking let loose, slamming into him as hard as I could. His arms around my neck in a death grip. We both howled.

It was too much. I could feel my balls starting to roar. I could feel that familiar rushing feeling inside me, and my ears started ringing. Probably due to my screaming. All at once I let loose with the biggest load I've ever shot, blasting wave after wave of white-hot cum deep into my buddy's ass. Again and again. Like my dick was being ripped off.

And when it was over, I slumped against Matt's body... fucking done.

Matt, however, was just getting started.

I have no real memory of what exactly happened next, other than to know that somehow Matt had thrown me off him and rolled me over so I was lying on my belly. And then, to my absolute astonishment, he pulled my hips up so I was splayed and vulnerable before him.

And then... oh my fucking God.

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

The sensation that washed over me was unlike anything I had experienced in my entire life. Through the fog of absolute bliss, I realized... MY BUDDY WAS EATING MY ASS!

What the everlasting fuck? Was that even allowed? You could fucking do that??!?

I was completely thunderstruck. I mean, guy's butts were... like, nasty, right? Especially a hairy ass like mine! The worst of the worst. A gross, one-way garbage chute. A part of my body that no one had ever touched. That I barely touched. He had his face back there?

But oh my god this was the FUCKING BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD.

I flailed my arm around, in like a frantic attempt to drive his face in further. Desperate for more. Oh my god. OH MY GOD. The wet feeling of his tongue as he made out with my pucker, with the rough scour of his beard against my sensitive skin. His strong hands grabbed at my butt cheeks, roughly massaging them, then sliding up to grip my back... all the more leverage for him as he worked me over. His tongue lapped me, then slid fucking INSIDE me... then went up and down my crack.... HOLY SHIT. I was absolutely delirious, overwhelmed with sensations I didn't think were possible.

Then Matt pulled back. I let out a baying moan of frustration. Of naked animal need. But Matt had a different idea. I heard him spit, then felt something big and wet against my chute.

Oh shit. He was gonna....

I had no time to react. He pushed in, and my greedy hole sucked in his cockhead. Like Matt had before me, I howled at the intrusion, as a blinding pain ripped through me like lightning. Fortunately, I had an easier time with Matt's dick. Which was good because Matt was far too far gone to give a fuck about anything. My hole opened up, and Matt leaned forward to go balls deep inside me.

I was a screaming mess of emotions. I was still reeling in pain as he started to slam against me, so hard that I fell flat onto the bed, with him on top of me. His hairy chest locked against my back, our sweat running together. He hooked his arms around me, gripping my chest with one hand, then reaching up to grab my forehead as he drove deep inside me. BAM. BAM BAM BAM. My head rolled to the side, and he began to savagely kiss me, his tongue working my neck... down the side of my face... my mouth.

And... it was fucking wild. I could... I could fucking feel his cockhead inside me. Feel it re-arranging my guts. And as he ground his dick in... there was... a change. The pain was still there, but it was... like, blotted out. It was so fucking weird. It felt like... my guts were starting on fire. Like I was seeing stars, but the stars got brighter, and brighter... and bigger, and hotter. BAM BAM BAM. It was like my whole body was on fire. And lighting was rippling across my skin. BAM BAM BAM. Holy shit, it was almost like I was cumming... but it kept on building. Each thrust set off new waves of fireworks, but the previous ones hadn't even faded yet.