Matt and Lauren Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth released my lips and sank down to suckle on my throbbing and erect nipples. As I've said before I'm not massive up top but they're still a decent size. It seemed Mrs Armitage could have cared less as her hand came up to grope whichever breast it was that didn't have her mouth fastened to it.

By now I was all over the place. I had never felt this aroused. My nipples were like rock hard nubs of granite and my pulsating pussy was positively gushing.

She stood and roughly taking a firm grip of my arm pulled me up and bent me over her desk. She pushed my skirt up over my hips. She hadn't spoken for a full five minutes now. I dutifully complied. She was very strong and I doubt I could have stopped her if I'd tried. But I didn't want to.

She knelt behind me and I felt ice cold fingers grab hold of my thong and tug it down my legs. I obligingly lifted one foot and she slid it off. I repeated the action with the other leg.

She finally spoke as she stood up, pushed me lower over the desk and prompted me to open my legs wider.

"Fuuuck ... but you've got a great ass Lauren." She put her hands on my bottom and sank her fingers into my abundant flesh. "So big - so hard - yet so soft too - it's perfect," she murmured as she slapped me hard a few times causing me to flinch before proceeding to give my ass cheeks a good grope.

I sighed deeply. I love my ass being groped, it's my main erogenous zone and she was doing it to perfection. So that made three people who knew how to get me turned on. Matt of course, Uncle Len and now Mrs Armitage.

She fingered me to an orgasm in record time before she knelt down and stuck her face in between my ass cheeks. Pulling them apart with her hands she opened up my pink pussy to her ravenous mouth where she proceeded to eat me out for ten minutes before I came to another huge climax.

"Your turn now my dear," she said as she stood away from me and unbuttoned her blouse.

I watched mesmerised as each button's release brought more of her colossal cleavage into view. And then her hand went behind her back to release her bra. Her breasts hung in front of her. They looked absolutely massive on her tall but slim frame. Big and heavy they sagged a little but they were undeniably natural. And her nipples were as large as they had looked earlier when showing through her clothing.

"Come to me," she said, holding out her hand. I complied immediately. She enfolded me in her arms and pulled me close. Her breasts were squashed against mine and I could feel her large nipples rubbing against my breasts. She kissed me hard for a long time until my lips were sore.

Finally she released me. I was panting for breath but also with desire. God but she was a good kisser. She pulled her skirt up and then sat down and spread her legs wide. She wasn't wearing any panties. Her pussy was glistening with her secretions, the aroma of which was musky and almost overpowering.

"Play with me Lauren, I want to feel your tongue licking my pussy and toying with my clit. I want you to devour my pussy Lauren just like I did to you. I want you to make me cum Lauren."

"I don't ... I've never ... I ... I ..." My voice trailed off as my embarrassment overcame me.

"You'll be fine Lauren," Sandra said huskily as she took my hand and pulled me down. I knelt between her legs and gasped. The smell was intoxicating. I felt a surge of lust swap my senses as I lowered my face in between her thighs and closed my lips around her prominent pussy flaps. I sucked hard and soon had Sandra simpering like a little girl.

"So good ... so good ..." she whimpered, "please Lauren ... more ... please ..."

I stuck two fingers inside her and sawed them in and out for a while. It was almost interesting to see how her body reacted to my actions. I almost felt detached from the whole experience as if it was some kind of gynaecological medical investigation.

As I sipped the nectar from her honey pot I began to understand why men like or dislike giving oral. To me it was a sensuous display of affection as I got nearly as big a thrill doing to Sandra what she and some men had done to me.

I soon brought her to her own climax and it was certainly something to behold. She bucked and writhed in her chair so violently it was all I could do to hold on. She raised her legs in the air before bringing them crashing down to clamp them around my neck.

And there she held me, her hands in my hair, her hips undulating wildly as I rode out the storm, sucking and licking and slurping as she came to a tumultuous orgasm.

She finally released me as she shuddered through her aftershocks. I lifted my face away from her mound and looked into her eyes.

"You're a dirty girl Lauren," she said with a look of lust on her face. "We must do that again."

We eventually got dressed and left the office with me first promising not to tell a soul. "It's our little secret," was how Sandra put it.

When Matt arrived home I of course immediately told him everything.

His face ran through a whole gamut of emotions in just five seconds. From shock, to disappointment, to excitement, to lust.

I grabbed hold of his hand. "Take me to bed. I need a big fat cock inside me ... now."

"I'd better give Uncle Len a ring then," Matt countered with a smile.

"This isn't a fantasy moment Matt. This is a - I love you Matt - moment," I replied with a smile. "Besides, your cock is as big as I ever want, thank you very much."

And it was true. Matt was well endowed just nowhere near as big as Uncle Len. And whilst I couldn't deny that it was good to be fucked by a monster cock from time to time I would never want my man to be that big if I wanted a long lasting and loving sexual relationship. Like the one I had and wanted to keep with Matt.

So Matt took me to bed and fucked the living daylights out of me. A feat he repeated the following morning and afternoon. And then in the evening after a night out on the town.

We discussed Mrs Armitage of course and eventually came to an agreement that she would be perfect for Matt to get his fantasy fulfilled. All I had to do was to see if she would be willing to go along with the idea. But how the hell was I going to broach the subject? That was the problem.

Thursday night again, one week later

Well it hadn't been easy. It was Thursday and I still hadn't broached the idea with Sandra. It was difficult when she studiously avoided me like the plague on my return to work on Monday and every day afterwards.

Matt suggested that we revert back to Plan A. I wasn't aware that we'd ever moved onto Plan B but it seemed I was wrong as Thursday night found us once more back at the pub for 'girl's night out'.

It was a carbon copy of our first night there. For thirty minutes I sat on a bar stool drinking gin being ignored whilst Matt sat nursing a beer in a secluded booth.

And then Mrs Armitage came in. This time though she was alone. She saw me immediately and came straight up to me.

"How nice to see you again Lauren," she said with a dazzling smile, "can I get you a drink?"

She wiggled her way into a gap at the bar next to me and put her hand on my knee. She gave it a squeeze as she ordered our drinks.

I won't bore you with the general chit chat that occurred for the next thirty or so minutes. Suffice to say we chatted about all sorts of things and then left together. She took me to her home where she proceeded to grope, fondle, kiss, lick, suck and nibble me to two orgasms before I reciprocated.

Matt was happy but disappointed. We had rampant intercourse for the next two hours when he got me home to bed and I came another three times as he ploughed me repeatedly with his fat cock.

God was I a happy bunny. I was beginning to think that sex couldn't get any better than this. I'd never had orgasms with Matt as intense as these last ones, so it had to be because of the lesbian sex. It must be making the difference. And to think it had only been the twice.

As we lay together we came to the same conclusion that Mrs Armitage possibly had it bad for me and that if we played our cards right, Matt's fantasy had a chance of coming to fruition.

That of course meant that I had to carry on seeing Mrs Armitage as and when she deigned it appropriate.

I needn't have worried as the very next day, Friday, I was again summoned to her office just before close of business. The office closed at five o'clock. We left at six, completely satiated.

The following week was a repeat except that she didn't avoid me until Thursday night; she ignored me until Wednesday. At close of business I was summoned to her office where she proceeded to eat me out for an hour or more.

Thursday night we met again at the pub and she took me home with her. Friday was a repeat of the previous two weeks.

Monday morning was a surprise though as she called me into her office first thing. She kissed me deeply, which came as a big shock, groped my ass for a few minutes and then sent me on my way. I was wet between my legs when I sat down at my desk, a feeling that never left me for the rest of the day. At five o'clock I was back in her office even though she hadn't sent for me and we had sex for nearly two hours.

I didn't see her Tuesday as she was out the office all day but Monday's morning and evening activity was repeated in full on Wednesday. I think Matt was right. She had it bad for me. It was time to test the waters about making this a ménage à trois and introducing Matt into our little tryst. I admit I was beginning to enjoy my liaisons with Sandra but Matt was my number one priority and always would be.

One month later

It was Saturday night and I was in bed languidly basking in the afterglow of my latest orgasm at the hands of Mrs Armitage.

Matt had gone out on a piss up with his rugby club mates leaving me at a loose end. Mrs Armitage had been pressing for a while to take me out for a drink somewhere special and this gave us the perfect opportunity to do that. It was a date. The drink had led to a meal and then we went back to her house. Of course Matt knew everything. He was still my number one priority. I was only doing this for him.

But there was no denying it. I was liking what I was doing with Mrs Armitage although I was still no nearer to introducing Matt into my relationship with her than I had been when this had all started.

I lay enfolded in her embrace, one leg crooked over her sculpted thigh. She stirred and half sat up. I snuggled in under her arm, which she draped over my shoulder. Her fingers traced lazily over my upper breast, giving me goosebumps.

She suddenly spoke. "Can you stay for the night?"

"No." Her question had come out of the blue and although I was surprised I hoped I hadn't shown any adverse bodily reaction.

"Is that because of your boyfriend - Martin?" she said rather huffily.

"Yes," I replied, "and his name's Matt not Martin."

There was a pause. I knew she was going to ask me another question.

"Does he know about us?"

"Of course he does. I tell him everything. We have no secrets." I felt her whole body stiffen.

"I see," she finally said, "so why?"

I took a deep breath. I wasn't sure if she was going to like my explanation but this was probably going to be my best and only chance to finally see if she would entertain Matt watching us.

"You know I'm not a lesbian although I admit I do like what you do to me. At the beginning I didn't want to but now that I have, I find it's erotic and dangerous and it turns me on. And Matt too. And this is what it's all about. We both have fantasies. Fantasies that we want to explore. I've fulfilled mine and now it's all about Matt fulfilling his."

"So I'm your fantasy am I?" Sandra said with a slight smirk on her lips. She seemed a bit happier all of a sudden.

"No you're not. Your Matt's."

"I'm sorry. I'm Matt's fantasy? I don't understand." She looked suitably shocked.

"Matt's fantasy is to watch me having sex with a woman."

"Oh I see. So all this was just a set up so Martin could get his jollies watching you have sex with me," Sandra said with some hostility.

"No, you misunderstand," I said hastily, "it was never about you. The first time you saw me at the pub we were testing the waters, to see if I could go through with it. I was supposed to flirt and get chatted up. But it was going badly and then you and Abigail turned up. So you were just in the right place at the right time. And the way you dominated me the first time in your office blew my mind. I realise now that I couldn't have picked a better person than you."

She just stared at me. "And it's Matt, not Martin," I added.

"Do you feel any love for me Lauren?"

"No," I answered immediately.

She pulled her head back sharply. "Well, that was to the point. No hesitation there AT ALL," she said. "So why are you here with me now?"

"I've already told you."

"So I'm just a means to an end?"

"Yes, if you want to look at it like that."

"So do you have ANY feelings of affection towards me?" she asked stiffly.

"Yes I guess so. As I said I'm not a lesbian and that will never change but that's not to say I haven't liked what you've done to me."

As I spoke I reached out a hand and took hold of one of her large and heavy breasts. Her nipple was big and juicy and taking it between my finger and thumb I soon rolled and squeezed it into a harder and more erect nub.

Sandra's breathing altered as I continued my assault. I frequently changed breasts, my mouth fastened firmly onto the nipple of the breast I wasn't fondling. As I sucked hard and fondled her roughly her hips began to move and it wasn't long before she was gyrating on top of the bed and opening her legs wider for me.

Leaving my hands still firmly grasping and manipulating her large breasts I worked my way down her body to crawl between her thighs and dipped my head down to let my mouth savour her liquid delights.

"Ohh Lauren ... please ... ooohhh ... please ... more," Sandra gasped as her legs began to move and her whole body began to shake, "Ohh Lauren ... please love me ..."

I pulled my head up out of her pussy but brought a hand down to replace it. I caressed her mound, gently rubbing my fingers into her wetness as I eased my way up the bed. She leaned forward eagerly to meet me and putting her hand around the back of my head pulled me to her, her mouth hungry for my lips. We kissed. And as our tongues combined my fingers entered her pussy and my thumb clashed against her clit. She opened her mouth wider to allow me to drive my tongue deeper. We kissed violently, my hand now a blur as I rushed her towards her climax.

She came hard, lifting her body off the bed, arching it upwards as her orgasm slammed through her very soul as she wailed and shouted and beseeched god as to how glorious it was to cum.

We lay together for a short while before I broached the subject.

"So Sandra, when are we going to let Matt watch us," I said firmly, "and it has to be a special occasion."

Her breathing was still ragged so it took her a while to get the words out. "How about the local Law Society's Annual Dinner and Dance next month?"

It was a fantastic idea. It would be great to get dressed up as the dinner and dance was always held at a swanky hotel venue, which meant we could book a room for the night as well. Perfect.

The Law Society's Annual Dinner and Dance

The Law Society's Annual Dinner and Dance was a prestigious event in our town. It was an occasion for all the solicitors to get together to show how successful they'd been the previous year. Prominent local businessmen and women were invited as honoured guests and just for balance they would invite principals from the odd Estate Agency practice too.

Held in the ballroom of the best hotel in town it was a chance to get dressed up if nothing else. So it was black tie for the men and evening gowns or dresses for the ladies. Matt had rented his tuxedo for the night although I had wanted him to buy one but he still looked dashing and handsome when I saw him all suited and booted.

"You look just like James Bond," I said as I stood in front of the mirror putting the finishing touches to my make up. I'd had my hair done earlier in the day. He flashed me a big grin and I felt my heart melt. God I loved him. "How are we for time," I added.

"Okay for once," he said with a smile. "I'll go get us a drink," he added as he walked out of the bedroom.

I went back to what I was doing. When I'd finished with my makeup I turned my attention to my dress.

It was new of course. No, it wasn't one I'd obtained from Uncle Len by way of sexual favours. I hadn't seen him for ages. No, this one I'd bought with my own money.

I slipped it on. The silky fabric felt cool at first as it clung to my body like a second skin, moulding itself around my curves. It was impossible to wear a bra with it or panties for that matter but my modesty was upheld by bra cups sewn into the fabric. My ass on the other hand had no such protection. The coral pink fabric clung so tightly to my butt that any panty line, even a thong would have been detectable. Lengthwise the dress came to my knees except on the left side where the fabric had been cut away to end up level with the bottom of my ass cheeks. It revealed an awful lot of my left leg especially my thigh.

Matt certainly seemed to like it the way he looked at me when I walked downstairs and into the kitchen diner and gave him a little twirl.

"WOW," he exclaimed, "you look amazing."

I smiled demurely before I started to laugh. "Yeah, I know," I gushed excitedly, "I do, don't I."

He was on me in a flash, grabbing my butt and pulling me tight against him. I could feel his erection pushing against my stomach as he kissed me forcibly.

"Matt, my lipstick, " was all I managed to gasp out before giving in to the persistence of his lips. We kissed deeply and I could sense my arousal was growing.

We finally parted. "You'll have to wait big boy," I pouted at him seductively as I walked over to the mirror and reapplied my lipstick.

We got to the venue with plenty of time to spare, which allowed us to drop our bags off in our room for the night. Matt had splurged big time using his commission from the sale of the Sanderson house to pay for it.

We made our way downstairs and into one of the many bars. It was early but we both felt the need for a drink. It was then that Mr Alton, one of the partners where I work spotted us.

As he walked over towards us I could see he couldn't take his eyes of me. Funny really because he never seemed to notice me at work. I suppose I was too low down the pecking order for him to acknowledge my existence.

"Ah Lauren, how are you tonight?"

I was taken aback. I didn't think he knew who I was. "Fine thank you Mr Alton," I replied. "This is Matt, my boyfriend," I added, turning to introduce him.

Matt reached over and offered him his hand. Mr Alton begrudgingly shook it.

"And where do you work?" he asked pompously.

"Ralph and Co," Matt replied.

"Oh, so you're an estate agent," he said, his distaste for Matt's chosen profession clearly evident by his tone of voice.

That seemed to kill any chance of further conversation as clearly he felt Matt was beneath him but still Mr Alton seemed reluctant to leave. I knew why of course. He thought he was being discreet but he wasn't. He couldn't take his eyes off my arse.

It made for an awkward few minutes but then in came Mrs Armitage to save the day. I wouldn't say that she floated in but she didn't seem to be walking. She glided to a stop alongside us and smiled. She looked stunning. She was wearing an emerald green evening gown, which I'm pretty sure was a Vera Wang creation with a décolletage that revealed the swell of her large breasts in all their voluptuous glory.