Matt and Zack Ch. 02

Story Info
Parents Visiting.
4.4k words
4.65
4k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kmillerk1
kmillerk1
352 Followers

Chapter 2

Parents Visiting

Zack knew his parents were coming into town. Matt and he had only been dating for a little over a month. They were sitting at Matt's house watching TV on the couch. He didn't know how to come out and say what he wanted, but Matt knew something was up.

"Zack, you have been uneasy about something for over an hour now; just spit it out."

"My parents are coming into town, and I..."

"You don't want me to meet them."

"No, not yet," Zack responded. "And it's not that..."

"Zack, it's okay; we haven't been going out too long, I get it. It doesn't bother me." And it really didn't bother Matt. He hated meeting the parents. It has been the ender of a lot of his relationships.

"Are you sure?"

"Zack, yeah, it's fine."

Zack calmed down a little but was still uneasy. It was Matt's turn to make him feel better about the situation. Matt slid forward on the couch like he was going to get up and then dropped to his knees.

"What are you doing?" Matt got between Zack's legs, started unbuttoning his pants, and tapped his hips to have him lift up so he could pull them down along with his underwear. Zack was already hard, "I should be the one doing you. I'm being the impossiblesssssshitttttttttt." Matt engulfed his penis, and Zack became speechless.

During the week with his parents, Zack missed Matt. He would text him, but it wasn't the same. Matt didn't seem to text back as much and told him to be with his parents. When he was at work, he hoped Matt would come in and get coffee, but he never seemed to do that either. He would call when Matt was on duty because he knew he would get through. Frank made sure to answer if Matt was driving. So he called every night, hoping to talk to Matt even if Frank had to listen in.

Zack went into his bedroom to call, and after the fourth night of this, his mother got suspicious and stood at the door to listen in on the conversation. Again, Frank answered, "Officer's Lane phone, this is Officer Surrey."

"Hi Frank, can I talk to Matt, or can you put it on speaker again?" Frank smiled.

"Sure, kid, speaker it is."

Matt looked over to a smiling Frank, "Really?" He mouthed, and Frank lifted his hands in a 'what did I do' motion. "Hey Zack, what's up?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to hear your voice. You two could come into the coffee shop sometime."

"We do; we just have to hit them all, you know, Morning, Tim's, Biggby, and Copper."

"Oh, and don't forget about my favorite Panera." Frank chimed in.

"You only like the fucking pastries."

Zack liked the way Matt and Frank bantered at one another and laughed. "I see; well, I was just saying you could stop in. I work tomorrow evening."

"Okay, Zack, point taken," Matt stated. "Call me when I get off, and we can talk. Okay?"

"Alright." Zack smiled. "Have a good night, Frank; maybe I'll meet you one day."

"Yeah, kid." Frank laughed. "Goodnight, I'm hanging up."

The line went dead, and Zack's Mom knocked on the door. "Yeah?"

"Can I come in?"

"Hi, Mom."

"Who were you talking to?"

"No one?"

"Zack, are you gonna lie to me?"

"The guy I have been seeing for a month now."

"Zachary Darren Pierce, why haven't you told me about this?"

"Mom, because it's a new relationship, I didn't know if he would want to meet you yet and...." He didn't know if he should even tell the last part.

"AND?"

"He's a little older than me."

"A little older, define a little older."

"Well."

"Please tell me you're not dating someone our age."

"Oh God, no." Then Zack thought about it. He didn't know how old his parents were. "Mom, how old are you?"

"Zack, I'm Fifty."

"Oh." Zack looked down and did the math. A younger brother or cousin, oh God.

"Zachary, how old is he?"

"Matt's thirty-five, but Mom, I really like him. He is worried about our age difference, too. I'm not. I tell him it's no bother."

She shook her head, "Zack, you know your father isn't going to like this. What does he do for a living?"

"I know, that's kind of why I didn't want him to meet you yet. He's a cop."

She smiled, "Well, am I going to get to meet him?"

"I don't know if there will be time for you to; he works the second shift."

"And he was happy not to meet us, wasn't he?"

"I think he was relieved in a sense. I was nervous about telling him that you were coming into town, and I didn't want to have him meet you. I didn't realize at first that he was pleased that I didn't want him to meet you. He even gave me...." Zack paused. "Oh, never mind."

"He gave you what?"

"You don't want to know, Mom." Zack blushed, and she got what he meant and quickly changed the subject.

"So you've known him for a month now?"

"We've been dating for over a month. I knew him from my old roommate; he had been his friend for a moment." Zack looked at his Mom. "Before you say it, no, Dale and Matt didn't sleep together. He and Matt were friends for a few months, and then Matt stopped coming around. Dale was pissed he couldn't get Matt into bed."

"Oh, okay, and how did you land Matt?"

"After Dale moved out, I found Dale's little black book." Zack's Mom laughed, and then he started gushing over him like Zack's sister Sami did her husband Rick when she first met him. "Mom, he's cute. He's just a little taller than me. So that would make him about five-eleven or six-foot. He has sandy brown hair and green eyes. Mom, they seem to change color depending on his mood."

She was smiling at her son. She could tell he was head over heels for this man.

The next day, Frank walked into Starbucks before his shift. He hoped Zack was already at work. He wanted to see who the kid was before Matt stopped dating him. Frank hoped he would run into him today because he didn't want to keep paying for five-dollar coffees in hopes that Zack might be working. But since Zack said he would be working that day, he hoped it would be before Matt and his shift.

Frank didn't think to cover his nameplate when he walked in. He was already in uniform. He had a few stops before work and decided this was one of them. When he made his way to the counter, "Hello, Officer." The Barista looked at the officer's name tag and smiled. "Officer Surrey, do you know what you would like?"

Frank looked up at the menu, then down at the young man and his name tag, and smiled. "Hello Zack, I would like a black Venti Dark Roast with one shot of Espresso, and that will be all."

"That'll be three-seventy-six."

Frank handed Zack four dollars, and Zack handed back twenty-four cents, which he tossed in the tip jar. "I'm sure Matt will give you a better tip when your parents leave," Frank remarked in a low voice and went over to wait for his coffee, which caused Zack to laugh.

When Matt and Frank were out on patrol, Frank was waiting for Zack's call because, as usual, they didn't go to Starbucks. "Why are you avoiding Zack?" Frank finally asked. "Are you done with him?"

"Shit, no, I can't wait for his parents to leave, so he will come over. His BJ's are high on my list of the best I've ever had."

"Shit, is that the only reason you're keeping the blonde around?"

"I never said he was blonde." Matt laughed. "When did you go sneaking into Starbucks?"

"Shit." Frank laughed. "Today. I had been there a few other times, but hell, it can get expensive taking Julie there just to see if your boy toy was working. Julie orders fucking eight-dollar drinks."

"How nothing on their menu is much over five."

"She adds shit to them."

Like clockwork, at ten-thirty, Zack called, and Frank was happy he forced Matt to drive. "What are you snickering about?" Matt said as he looked over to Frank, holding his phone. Matt thought he would be smart and put it on silent to keep Frank from answering it. He was wrong.

"Hey Zack, how are you tonight? This is Frank, Matt's driving. So what are you doing?" Frank chuckled.

"Hi, Frank. There is no way I could talk to Matt, huh?"

"Zack, why don't you come to his house after his shift tonight?" There was silence on the phone for a second. "I know your parents are in town. Don't they know you're gay?"

"No, they know, but I didn't even think about coming over."

"Well then, it's settled, be at Matt's tonight at midnight. He should be there a little after." Frank stated.

"Is Matt okay with this?"

"Yup, he's nodding his head." Frank smiled. "Have a good night, Zack."

"Yeah, you too."

"Don't look at me like that. You know you want to fuck him." Frank laughed, and Matt just gave him a side-eye glance, shook his head, and kept driving.

A little after midnight, Matt pulls up into his driveway, and Zack is waiting in the street and pulls behind him. "You've been avoiding me," Zack said when he got out of his car.

"I haven't. I've returned most of your texts. Frank has answered my phone every time it rang in the car." Matt smiled as Zack approached him.

"But you won't come into Starbucks even though you know I'm working." They were face-to-face.

"Because if I walk into Starbucks and see you, I'll want to do this." Matt put his hands on either side of Zack's face and kissed him. Zack's hands started roaming Matt's back, but he couldn't feel anything through his uniform.

"Come on, we need to get in. You need to get out of this armor you call a uniform. I need to touch you." Matt laughed as Zack pulled him towards his front door, and Matt stopped him.

"Zack, come here. Look, it's a door." Matt laughs as he points at his side door, and Zack hits him. He keyed it open, and they were in the kitchen. He locked it behind them before Zack started to attack him again. Matt pulled him through the house to the bedroom, removed his duty belt, and laid it on the dresser. "Okay, now we can go at it." Matt laughed.

Zack started, and when he got to Matt's vest, he stopped again. "How?" Matt laughed, un-velcroed a side, and slipped out of it. Then Zack smiled and pushed his t-shirt over his head. God, did he love Matt? He knows he shouldn't yet, but he does. He wants to go further with him but doesn't know how to tell Matt.

Zack dropped to his knees in front of Matt, undid his pants, and they fell on his shoes. Then Zack pulled down his boxers. Matt was hard as stone, and Zack licked his lips, opened, and took him in. "Oh Zack, Oh Shitttt, Zack." Matt was glad the bed was right there because he couldn't stand once Zack had his mouth on his cock.

When he sat down, Zack helped him remove his shoes, pants, and boxers, all without releasing his cock from his mouth. "Mmmmm, talented." Matt moaned and pumped in and out of Zack's mouth as much as he would let him.

Matt wanted to take him into his other room and strap him down and fuck the living daylights out of him, but he knew he wasn't ready for that yet. But God did he want that. He didn't even really want to strap him down, just to fuck him. He wanted in that tight ass, God, that is all he's been thinking about since Zack told him that he has never been with anyone.

Matt grunted, spasmed, and his cum hit the back of Zack's throat. Zack got on the bed and kissed him, and Matt could taste himself. Zack was still fully clothed, and Matt would quickly resolve that issue. He continued to kiss Zack and turned him over so he was on top.

Matt kissed him, and Zack humped up at him; he was making him hard again. He was about to lift Zack's shirt and gave in to himself. "Fuck it. Zack, come with me."

"What?"

Matt kissed him again, got off the bed, and took him by the hand. "Come with me."

"Where are we going?"

Matt was still naked, so Zack was confused, but Matt led him out of the bedroom down to the next bedroom, and Zack wasn't confused any longer. "Ah, Matt, I'm not into it."

"Just get on the bench and shut up." Matt didn't mean to be forceful about it, but he was fucking horny. Zack did as he was told. He sat down on the bench. "Actually, let me put it in a different setup."

"Huh?"

"Get up." He got up, Matt raised the bench's middle panel, and Zack's eyes widened. "Chest on this part, legs here and here, I think you understand." Zack slowly got up on the bench and into position. Matt attached the handles and tightened the middle panel so it didn't move. "Ah, Zack, you need to get naked, and I'll gladly help you do that."

Zack was so stunned that he forgot that he was still wearing clothes. He also couldn't believe that Matt had switched to full Dom mode on him. Matt walked up to Zack, smiled, and kissed him. "Zack, God, you don't realize what you do to me. Don't be scared. I'm not going to hurt you. You can tell me to stop at any time."

"Okay, what are you going to do to me?"

"Hopefully, rock your world." Matt smiled. "And mine at the same time."

"Oh, thank God, It's about time," Zack responded, and Matt laughed.

Matt knew there would be a lot of loosening up, and he hoped he could get Zack to relax in here because the room was soundproof, and he knew he might be on the loud side.

Matt had bought new lube and a few new toys to enjoy on Zack. So when he got Zack into position, he pulled over a tray and opened a drawer. Matt pulled out restraints for his wrists. "Wait."

"What?"

"You didn't say anything about tying me up."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to stop?"

Zack's heart was beating fast, but he didn't want to stop. "No."

"What do you want your safe word to be?"

"I can't just say, stop?"

"No, because what if you're saying don't stop?"

"Oh."

Matt laughed, "I've got your safeword, Espresso."

"Very funny, but I won't forget it." Matt finished tying Zack's wrists to the bench, then he went back to the drawer and started to set up the tray. "What is the tray for?"

"I'm getting lube, condoms, and a few other things out, so they will be within reach." Zack felt Matt kiss the cheeks of his ass, and he got nervous. He wasn't prepared for this at all. He knows he's supposed to clean himself, but they haven't done anything besides BJs. He felt something cold.

"What is that?"

Matt laughed. "Well, I knew you wouldn't be prepared for this, so I am preparing you as much as possible."

"Sorry."

"Zack, it's okay. Do you think it will be the first time that I'll have shit on me?" Matt laughed. "The first time you fuck me, I will make sure I'm spotless for you. Can't guarantee every time, but the first time, I will douche and everything." Matt laughed.

"You're going to let me?"

"Of course, unless you don't want to." Matt looked at Zack, confused. "Did you think I didn't want you to?"

"I just assumed because we've never talked about it since the first time. I know you said you go both ways, but other than that, we haven't talked about anything since."

Matt kissed Zack, "Oh, Babe, unless you find it completely disgusting. I want you to fuck me too."

Matt kissed along Zack's backbone back to his asscheeks again. Zack was already hard again, and Matt reached between Zack's legs and squeezed his cock. "Oh God." Zack moaned out. Matt bit one of Zack's asscheeks which produced a yelp from Zack that made Matt smile. "You're evil, Mr. Lane."

"When we are in this room, call me, Sir." Matt reached for the lube and let it drop on the pucker of his ass. He had rubbed some already on a small anal toy, and he used his finger to slowly massage it and start to enter Zack's hole. "Relax, Zack."

"I am." He was trying with all his might to relax.

Matt added more lube to his fingers before he used his other hand to massage Zack's cock, which started to get moans out of him. Once that began, Matt could get further into Zack with his finger, and then he entered another and another. He knew Zack didn't have a clue that he had three fingers inside him.

Matt removed his hand from Zack's cock. He hoped it wouldn't make him remember what was happening and tense up again. He lubed up the toy again and removed his fingers from his ass, and replaced it with the toy. "What is that?"

"It's a toy. Don't drop it, or I'll have to spank you." Matt smiled when he came around the front of Zack and kissed him.

"How big is it?" Zack asked; it wasn't uncomfortable, but he didn't want it there long.

"Mmmm, don't worry, it's just a placeholder. Suck this for me, please." Matt placed his cock in Zack's mouth and pumped in and out a few times, and pulled out with a pop. "Mmmmmm, God, I hope I rock your world. Scream all you want. No one can hear you. Remember, Espresso is your safe word. If it hurts, say it, I will stop."

"Okay, and really, no one can hear us?"

"Nope."

Zack watched as Matt walked back to the little table, rolled a condom on, and lubed himself, then he got behind him. He felt Matt take the toy from his ass and Matt's cock at his entrance. He pushed, and Zack tensed. "Calm down, Zack." Matt rubbed his back and reached around, and stroked his cock.

"Oh God, Matt."

"Yeah, that's what I want to hear." Matt pushed in slowly; Zack didn't tense up, and Matt added more lube as he entered.

Zack wanted to touch Matt, but he was bound; he thought about just saying Espresso so Matt would take him back to his bedroom, but he didn't know if it would end. Then Matt grazed Zack's prostate, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, do that again." Matt smiled and pulled out the little bit he was in and pushed back in, and it touched it again. "OH SHIT." Matt pushed further this time. He noticed that Zack seemed to like it and was not hurting.

Matt slowly pushed all the way in, still not getting any resistance from Zack. Leaning over Zack, he kissed his back and whispered to him. "Are you ready?" Zack nodded his head. Matt reached down and undid his restraints, but he didn't think Zack even realized. Standing back up, Matt holds onto Zack's hips, pulls out a bit, and slams back in.

"OH GOD, YES!" Zack screams.

"Are you sure you want to continue?" Matt smiled.

"Yes, please, don't stop, please do it again."

Matt pulled out further this time and waited. "Matt." Matt waited. "Matt." Still, Matt waited. "Oh God, Sir, Please."

"That is what I was waiting for."

Matt didn't stop this time other than to add more lube. But he didn't last long, either. He started rubbing Zack to the rhythm of their fucking. Matt tried to hold out until Zack came first, but it was getting too hard. But then it happened, Zack tightened around Matt's cock and screamed.

Matt smiled and pushed the last time into Zack and stiffened. "Oh God, Zack, I love you." Matt then collapses on Zack's back.

"What did you say?" Zack could finally say after a couple of minutes.

After Matt caught his breath, "Nothing." He got up, pulled out of Zack, removed the condom, threw it in the trash, and started to clean up.

Zack turns around to look at him. He knows he heard him correctly. Does Matt love him, or was it just a response that came out during sex. God, why is Matt so closed up sometimes? Zack sat on the bench and watched as Matt cleaned up what he could in the room and took the butt plug that he used out to the bathroom to wash. Zack followed.

"Matt?"

"Yeah?"

"I know. I'm supposed to be sore."

"Yeah, that will be normal." Matt smiled. "Is there a but in this?"

"Sort of, Matt. I believe I heard you correctly in there."

"Okay and?"

"I love you too." Zack looked at Matt as he washed the butt plug, and Matt dropped it. "Is that okay with you? Or did you say it because it was during sex, and it was a normal response? Because Matt, I do love you. I have for a few weeks now, and I know we have only known one another for a little over a month."

Zack didn't notice that Matt was washing his hands while talking, and then Matt pulled Zack in for a kiss.

Zack woke that morning with Matt's morning wood in the crack of his ass and his own hard-on begging to be released. But his ass was sore; it felt like it took a pounding from ten people last night, and he knows they only had sex twice.

kmillerk1
kmillerk1
352 Followers
12