Matt and Zack Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, what should I do tonight." Matt smacked him on the cheek. He could see Zack already dripping cum out of his cock onto the floor. "Oh, you are liking this too much, Babe." He jacked Zack's cock a few times and heard him moan. "Mmmm, a little too much."

Matt walked over and took a paddle off the wall. It was a ping-pong paddle, and he swatted Zack's ass a couple of times to get him a little red. He then pulled out a plug and some lube. "Are you going to keep it in this time and not drop it while I'm whipping you?"

Zack saw which plug he got out and knew he couldn't because it was too small. Matt knew it, too. Then Matt produces another plug, "How about this one?" Zack's eyes went wide. It was huge, and Matt laughed. "Don't worry, Babe, not tonight." Matt bought it more to freak Zack out and never to use it on him.

Matt finished lubing the plug he first got out and inserted it into Zack, and he moaned. "Hold it." Matt walked over to the table and picked up the nipple clamps. He clamped each to a nipple and then plugged the wire into each. Zack saw the wires and closed his eyes. He didn't mind the nipple clamps too much, but the shock of them sometimes hurt.

"Stop thinking so much, Zack, or I will turn them on; I see you," Matt told him. All Zack could do was nod his head. Matt had looked up at a clock on the wall to watch how long he could have the clamps on. He picked up a flogger and started whipping Zack but lightly. He also turned on the electrodes to his clamps, and he could see Zack dripping more.

"You are going to drop the plug," Matt stated, pushing it back in for Zack but smacking him hard with the paddle on the cheek. Zack grunted loudly over the gag.

Matt noticed his time was up for the clamps, sat the flogger down on the table, and turned off the electrodes. Before removing the clamps, he pulled the plug, replacing it with his cock and sinking in all the way. Leaning over Zack, he released the clamps on his nipples, letting the blood flow back in, and then he pinched them. Zack flinches and moans, "Mmmmm, too sensitive, are they?" Zack nods, and Matt flicks them, causing Zack to scream around the ball gag.

Matt reaches and releases Zack's hands but tells him not to remove them from the pegs. Then he removed the ball gag; he liked hearing Zack grunt and moan. "Do you think you can hold from cumming until I tell you that you can?"

"I don't know, Matt."

"What?"

"I don't know, Matt, I mean, Sir, I don't know, Sir," Zack responded.

"How about we try? If you succeed, you get a reward; if you don't, you get punished."

"What would be the reward?"

"Mmmm, well, it's been a long time since I've been tied up." Just saying it caused Zack to cum, and Matt laughed but fucked him anyways.

They were both physically and mentally drained when they climbed into bed and fell asleep within minutes. Matt woke to Zack tracing a finger around his chest. "Mmmmm, Babe, the sun's not even up yet. Don't tell me you are ready to go at it again?"

"No, I just wanted to talk."

"What about?"

"Why didn't you want to meet my parents?"

"Do we have to discuss it, Zack?" Matt tried to get up, but Zack held him down. "Zack, let me up, please." He did, and Matt immediately left the room, but Zack was on his heels.

"Matt, please." Matt started picking up his and Zack's clothes in the living room and placing them on the coffee table. He found his boxers, put them on, handed Zack his, and sat on the couch.

"It's always been bad luck for me." He shook his head. "Look at what already happened with your parents."

"So, we were late getting to lunch."

"I pulled your father over, and we had loud ass sex all night in the next room."

"Well, there was also that." Zack smiled. "So it happened, still nothing to worry about."

"You say that now, but other things will happen, just wait and see. By the way, I didn't like that you trapped me."

"How else was I going to get you to meet my parents?" Zack responded. "Matt, I've talked to them about you all the time, and the few times they have been out here, or I've gone to see them." Zack shook his head. "You've always found ways to either leave town unexpectedly or couldn't take vacation days."

"It's bad luck, Zack. Mark my words, our relationship is doomed."

"Well, with that attitude, it will be. We've been together for over a year, Matt. What could go wrong? I love you."

Matt softens, "I love you too." Matt stood up, held out his hand to Zack, and pulled him back to the bedroom. They fell asleep spooning.

Most of the time spent with Zack's parents went fine. Until Matt's second night off with them. The evening started fine, then quickly turned into a fucking nightmare.

They drove into Perrysburg to have dinner and see a comedy show. The drive was great; everyone was talking. Matt had a slight headache, but he wouldn't mention it.

They decided to have Chinese for dinner before going to the comedy club. While at dinner, they were having a few drinks. Matt excuses himself, goes to the bathroom, and returns to Trevor sitting in his seat, and his plate is moved off to the side.

Matt kept his composure as he walked up to the table. Patty was the first to see him coming and signaled to Zack, but Zack wasn't paying attention. Darren and Trevor were laughing when he walked up.

"Pull up a chair, Matt," Darren told him as he approached.

"Oh, I'll get up," Trevor responded.

"Nonsense, Trevor, Matt can pull up a chair, and we can finish talking."

"Yeah, no problem," Matt said as he sat at the adjacent empty table. His food was at the opposite end of their original table, but at least he was next to Zack and Patty.

Patty whispered that she was sorry to Matt, but he just shook his head because Zack and Darren were talking with Trevor. When Darren finally realized that Matt had sat down, he handed down his food and continued talking with Trevor and Zack.

"Matt?" Darren asked.

"Yes?"

"Do you know Trevor?"

"Nope." Matt knew of him just from what Zack had mentioned.

"Trevor here was Zack's boyfriend; how do you say it? Not just before you, but two boyfriends before? Anyways, Trevor here is a good kid, an accountant." Matt could tell that Darren preferred Trevor over him.

"Ah, nice to meet you, Trevor."

Trevor stayed at their table for the rest of the meal, and when they got up to leave, so did Trevor. Matt later found out why he stayed because Darren had invited him to the comedy club. While Matt was in the bathroom, Darren called for another ticket. So their table for four became a table for five, and Matt's headache worsened.

Patty knew that Matt seemed stressed but couldn't do anything about it. She knew once Darren decided something, there would be no changing his mind. Matt tried not to focus on Trevor or Zack's interaction.

During the show, Matt was glad that they had a table against the wall and that he was against it because he leaned his head back and closed his eyes. Zack would look at Matt occasionally and noticed that he didn't look good, but it was too hard to talk to him.

When the show was over, most everyone filed out of the club. Darren continued to talk to Trevor, so Zack excused himself from the table and asked Matt to come with him to the restroom. Matt opened his eyes for the first time in over thirty minutes, and he winced; the room lights were too bright for him.

"Are you okay?" Zack asked as they walked away from the table.

"Headache, when I get home, I'll get something for it."

"Do you want me to see if my mom has anything?"

"Sure, but I'm going to go outside and wait. Maybe the fresh air may help." Matt responded.

"Where will we find you?"

"I'll be sitting by the car. I think there was a bench near where your dad parked."

"Okay."

Walking out of the club was a mistake for Matt; it was raining. His night just got worse, but he didn't care at this point. He couldn't get back in. A few benches in front of the club were protected from the rain.

Matt sat with his head in his hands, waiting for everyone to come out. They almost passed him, but at the last second, Zack noticed him and stopped. "Dad, Matt, and I will be in the car in a minute." He sat down next to Matt. "Babe, are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah, I'll close my eyes on the way home." Matt got up, and they walked to the car and got in the back seat.

"Matt, Darren can stop at a gas station, and you can get something for your head," Patty stated.

"That would be great, thank you." Darren was still talking to Trevor near his car, and when he got in to drive back to Zack's, Patty told him to stop at the nearest gas station, and he reluctantly agreed.

When they arrived at Zack's, Matt automatically went to his car, and Zack followed him. "You're not going to stay?"

"You've got to be kidding me, right?" Matt wanted to say 'Fuck no,' but he held back from saying that.

"No, you have a headache. I didn't think you would want to drive home."

"I would rather be home tonight." Matt turned to get into his car. He didn't want to stay in Zack's house with his parents staying there.

"What happened, other than you have a headache?"

"Other than that, I felt like a third wheel. I shouldn't have even been here tonight. Trevor was who everyone wanted."

"Oh God, no honey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel that way."

"Well, when you want me, call me. I'm going home. Good night." Matt got in his car, backed out, and drove away from a shocked Zack.

Zack felt like shit, he had paid more attention to Trevor than Matt, and he knew it. He knows that his dad likes Trevor more, too. He needs to figure out why he did what he did tonight. He walked up the steps and into his duplex. "Where's Matt?" Patty asked.

"He went home," Zack said and plopped down on the couch. "He's mad at me."

"Because you and your father were rude and paid more attention to your ex than him?" Patty pointed out the obvious.

"Yeah," Zack stated. "I didn't mean to."

"Didn't you?" Patty asked. "Zack, you need to figure out who you want."

"That's what Matt said," Zack stated. "Mom, what do I do?"

"Zack, I can't answer that. It's a decision you have to answer and make."

Darren was standing in the hallway, smiling, that his plan was working. He had called Trevor and asked what he was doing and if he was dating anyone. He asked him to come to the restaurant and interrupt their dinner. Darren already had a ticket for Trevor and didn't have to call the club.

Zack went to his room and called Matt, but he didn't answer. When he looked at his phone, there was a text from Trevor.

'I had a great night tonight.'

Zack didn't know if he should answer it. It had been a long time since he had texted Trevor, but he did have a nice time talking to him both at dinner and what they could at the comedy club.

'Oddly, so did I,' Zack responded.

Trevor responded almost immediately. 'Hi, I didn't think you would respond.'

'Why?'

'Because it didn't look like your bf was happy that you were talking to me.'

Zack thought briefly, 'He wasn't, but I can do what I want.'

'Would you like to talk on the phone, or would you like to come over to talk in person for a while?'

Zack knew he shouldn't, but he wanted to visit Trevor, 'Do you still live in the same apartment?'

'Yup.' Trevor smiled when he saw the last message stating that he would be on his way in a few minutes.

"Are you going to see Matt?" Patty asked from the couch.

"Yeah, I want to see how he is doing. I'll be back later. I'm sure he won't want me staying."

"Okay, dear." Darren looked down. He just shook his head. He wasn't happy that Zack was heading to Matt's.

Twenty minutes later, Zack was knocking on Trevor's door, and Trevor smiled as he answered. "Hi." He held the door wide to allow Zack to come in and closed it.

*

Matt went home and took a shower, hoping that would help his head, but it only worsened his migraine. He went into the kitchen, grabbed up the bottle of pills, and took another two. Got an icepack from the freezer and went to bed.

When he woke up late the next morning, he expected to have at least a text from Zack, but nothing. He needed to do a few things before work so he didn't worry about dealing with what happened yesterday and focused on what he needed to do. He knew everything was going south because he met Zack's parents and couldn't do anything about it.

He had his uniform and duffle in hand when he walked into the station before shift change. Frank was in the locker room. "Hey man, you don't look good."

Matt just laughed and walked out of the room, headed for briefing. Frank asked what was happening when they got out to their unit. "Well, we'll see how long I have a boyfriend for."

"What happened?"

"An ex-boyfriend showed up to dinner last night and was invited to the comedy club with us."

"No shit?"

"Yeah, I feel it was planned, but I'm not completely sure."

"I take it Zack's father was happy to see the ex-boyfriend?"

"Yup, Zack was surprised to see him, but I wasn't at the table when he first showed up. I had gone to the bathroom."

"Oh wonderful, so you leave the table in walks ex, takes your spot, right?" Frank sums up.

"Exactly."

Zack walked in the next morning to his parents, cooking breakfast. "Wow, you're home early. We assumed you would have stayed over Matt's until he went to work this afternoon."

"He had to cover part of another shift." Zack lied.

Zack walked down the hall to his room. He wanted to take a shower. "God, what did I do?" He said out loud to himself. He took some clothes to the bathroom, undressed, looked at himself in the mirror, and saw the proof of his lie of last night. He had a hickey on his chest that he knew wasn't there before last night.

Zack took over a thirty-minute shower, and his mom started worrying. When he finally came out, she went to his room to talk. "What's going on?"

"I messed up, Mom," Zack stated as he sat on his bed; she didn't say anything, just waited for him to explain. "I wasn't at Matt's last night."

"Oh, Zachary!" Patty exclaimed. "What did you do?"

"Enough to make Matt hate me." Zack looked down. "Maybe I can hide it from him."

"Honey, it's never wise to lie to someone you love. If he loves you, he'll forgive you, eventually."

"But, Mom."

"No buts, Zachary. Tell the truth because it'll get to him."

"I know somehow he'll find out."

Zack paced around the house all day and didn't want to leave. He was receiving texts from Trevor, but he didn't respond to any of them. He didn't want to be distracted by him. Finally, when eleven came around, he got up, went over to Matt's, and waited. He was hoping Matt would come straight home.

When Matt walked into his house, Zack didn't pounce on him like he was used to. He was sitting on the couch waiting, not so calmly. Matt took one look at him and just knew and said it before Zack could. "You slept with Trevor."

"Hon." Matt ignored Zack, turned, and walked into the kitchen. He needed a drink. Zack followed and said, "I just went over to talk." Matt closed his eyes.

Matt was trying to keep his breathing regular, but it was starting to speed up. "Zack, get out."

"Babe, please. I'm sorry. I don't want him. I want you."

"Get out. Please." Matt was starting to break and didn't want Zack around for it. Zack tried to hug him, but Matt pushed him away. "GET OUT." Matt went into his bedroom and slammed the door.

Zack went to the closed bedroom door and said: "Matt, I love you. I'm sorry."

Zack left an envelope on the table when he left. He made it out to his car before he broke down. He didn't mean to cause this situation. He fucked up. He wishes that Trevor was never there last night.

Zack returned to his house, and his mom was up waiting for him. "Well?" She could tell that Zack had been crying.

"He told me to get out and wouldn't let me explain anything. He took one look at me and knew what I did."

"Well, you have guilt written all over your face, Zack."

"While waiting for him, I wrote him a letter, telling him how much I love him and how sorry I am for what I did. I can only hope that he reads it."

"Zachary, you have to decide who you want. Do you want Matt or Trevor?"

"Matt, I want Matt."

"Are you sure about that?" Patty looked at her son, and he looked down. "Zack, you slept with Trevor." He nodded. "You have to find out what that's about."

"I know."

"And until Matt is ready to forgive you. You need to start figuring this all out."

Zack went to bed, and Patty left the house when she thought he was asleep. She went to Matt's and knocked on his door. She had to knock a few times before he came to the door. "Patty!"

"Matt, may I come in, please?" Matt held the door open for her, and she walked past him. She walked into his kitchen and started a pot of coffee. She glanced over at the table and saw the letter that Zack said he'd left. It was still unopened. She looked in his fridge for milk or half and half and found he had flavored creamer and pulled it out. "Oh, nice dark chocolate." She smiled at him, and he tried to smile back.

Matt retrieved two cups from the cupboard. "What did you come to talk about, Patty, other than the obvious?"

"Well, can I read his letter?"

"Have at it," Matt said as he waved toward the envelope. "What could it possibly say? I fucked up. I'm sorry, and I love you."

Patty quickly read it. "Yup, that sums it up." She got up, poured them a cup of coffee and cream, and sat back down.

"I love him, Patty."

"I know you do. But you have to leave him."

"What?"

"Matt, it's the only way to teach my son that he can't do what he just did."

"Patty, I'm mad at him, but I don't know if I'm mad enough to leave him."

"But he cheated on you."

"I know, it's fucked up." Matt took a drink of his coffee. "I love him more than any of my other boyfriends. I avoided meeting you all this time because every time I meet a boyfriend's parents, my relationship always goes south. Maybe I just jinxed it. Maybe in my past relationships, that is when they were supposed to end. I love Zack. I really, truly love him. It hurts that he did this, don't get me wrong."

"So when are you going to ask him back?"

"I don't know. When it doesn't hurt anymore. He fucked up. Shit, he had sex with someone else."

"Well, it didn't help that Darren helped the situation," Patty confirmed Matt's suspicion about Trevor showing up at the restaurant.

"I had a feeling, damn it." Matt got up and went into the living room with his coffee, and Patty followed. "Patty, I hate this. I never thought I would ever stay with anyone that cheated on me. I love him, but you are right. There is no way he'll understand that he truly did wrong if I don't walk away."

"You are correct. I love my son. But I told him tonight that he needs to know that you have to forgive him, and it may take time. Matt, you need to take time. Because my idiot son, as much as he thinks he knows what he wants, he doesn't. He also has a choice he needs to make. And Matt, I can guarantee he will make the wrong choice."

"What?"

"Matt, bear with him, please."

"What?" Matt didn't know what the fuck Patty was saying now.

"Matt, I know the Pierce men." She laughed. "They are idiots. Matt, I know Zack is going to choose Trevor. It's the wrong choice, of course."

"Then I might as well give up now."

"No, Trevor isn't good for Zack. They didn't make it, but a few weeks the last time they were together."

"So I'm supposed to wait for them to break up?"

She smiled. "Actually, torment the fuck out of him. Date someone that is completely wrong for you." She looked at Matt. "Give me your number, Matt."

He wrote it down on a pad of paper that was on the coffee table. His phone had been ringing and chiming, off and on, all the time Patty had been there. "I take it that Zack is calling and texting you?" She took the pad of paper and wrote her number down for him.