Matt meets Jasmin at the Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
580 Followers

We entered a hallway with just enough light to see where to walk. Down either side of the hall were four doors. Mandy drug me along to the last door on the left. She opened the door and we stepped inside.

As we entered the VIP room I took a quick look around. There was a sofa along the back wall with small tables to either end. Recessed lighting around the center of the ceiling maintained dim lighting in the room. On the wall to the left was a sound system. The room was sound proof from the main club music. I later learned it was so each performer could select her own music here. Around the ceiling over the sofa there was mirrors, as well as along both walls close to the sofa. Anyone sitting on the sofa would have an excellent view of any action all around.

Mandy led me over to the sofa and pushed me to sit. She turned and picked up an intercom phone from one of the small tables and ordered two more drinks for us and a third drink for Jasmin. Mandy replaced the phone in its cradle and joined me on the sofa.

She sat very close to me and drew her knees up tucking her feet beneath her ass. This caused her to be seated sideways facing me.

We made small talk for a couple of minutes before there was a soft knock on the door. The door opened and a cute little blonde came in with a drink tray. She placed our drinks on the end tables and turned to leave closing the door behind her as she exited.

No sooner had Mandy and I picked up our drinks to take a sip than the door opened and in stepped Jasmin. She smiled and turned to lock the door.

Jasmin had changed outfits. She was now wearing a white satin type bra with matching thong. Her stockings were sheer white with solid white at the toes, around her thighs at the top, and a solid white seam up the back. Around her waist she had a white wrap tied at her hip and open all the way down her right leg. She was stunning. Not a hair out of place and her makeup, what little she wore was perfect.

Without hesitation Jasmin walked directly to me and bent down kissing me hard right on the lips. I gave no resistance when her tongue pushed into my mouth to circle and tease mine. I felt my cock getting instantly hard and hoped Mandy didn't notice. I wondered how long Mandy planned to stay in the room with us.

Jasmin broke the kiss and her hands rubbed my chest before reaching over and lifting her drink to her succulent lips and taking a long slow drink.

Jasmin sat her drink down and walked over to the sound system. It was uncanny how she seemed to know my preference in music and could pick just the right songs. It was only moments before Peaceful Easy Feeling by the Eagles was filling the room.

Jasmin turned and started to dance slowly and methodically to the soothing easy sounds the speakers were emitting. Her sarong was the first thing to be tossed aside. I felt my pulse racing as she moved closer to me.

As Jasmin danced before me I felt a hand touch the inside of my thigh and caress upward towards my very hard cock. I realized I had completely forgotten about Mandy. I was totally captivated by Jasmin's presence. I looked up at Jasmin to see if she saw Mandy's hand on my thigh. Jasmin met my gaze with a lusty smile.

I wasn't sure exactly what was going on but I am not a stupid man. If both of these hunnies wanted to entertain me, who was I to complain? I guess Mandy had meant it before when she said she was close friends with Jasmin.

Mandy leaned in and kissed my ear lobe before blatantly tongue fucking my ear. She backed off and bit my ear before licking the spot right below and behind my ear. I melted.

I guess I should explain that those two spots make me complete jelly. I can't be held accountable for anything if some one sticks their tongue in my ear or licks that spot. All intelligence leaves my body and I become a slave to the intense pleasure that choruses through me.

If it was possible my cock stood up even harder inside my pants. The lightweight linen pants that I had chosen were now wet in the front from the precum flooding out of my dick. They were also doing absolutely nothing to hide my full-blown erection.

Jasmin swayed over and faced away from me as she unclasped her bra behind her back with smooth perfection. As she turned to face me the bra slid away in a smooth fluid motion. It was perfect. Jasmin's tits came into view right before my eyes.

I felt Mandy grab my hard shaft through my pants and squeeze it before stroking up and down. I moaned out loud. Mandy whispered in my ear, "I told you that you would enjoy the VIP room."

Again Mandy attacked my ear with her teeth, lips and tongue. I was a seething mess on the sofa. She owned me, and she knew it.

I forced open my eyes to look at Jasmin. She was smiling down at me swaying sexily to the music. The Eagles song had ended and Kiss You All Over by Exile had taken it's place.

Jasmin again turned away from me and bent at the waist keeping her legs unbent. She smiled at me around her shoulder, her hair flipping over and hanging to the floor as she began to slide the thong over her hips and out of her ass crack.

At that moment Mandy began opening my pants and freed my raging member. My cock was slick with precum so her hand slid easily up and down the shaft.

I was trying desperately to focus on Jasmin and her very slow motion of removing her thong. When she turned I was dying to see her pussy for the first time and did not want to wait any longer than I had to.

Mandy leaned down and engulfed my entire seven-inch cock in one swift movement. Her scalding hot mouth almost gave me a heart attack. My cock jerked, my body spasmed, and my breath left me for a moment.

With all that I still managed to have my eyes glued to Jasmin. When she at last let the thong fall the rest of the way to the floor from her knees I was overwhelmed with anticipation. She turned to face me.

Her pussy was completely smooth just as I had imagined it would be. There wasn't a single hair or stubble. She smiled and started moving towards me.

Mandy was sucking my cock and caressing my balls as good or better than any porn actress I had ever seen suck a cock. The fact that I had not yet blown my load in her mouth was nothing short of a miracle.

Jasmin was at the sofa between my spread legs now and she leaned in to kiss me again. This kiss was one hundred times hotter and more demanding than the last. Her tongue sought out mine in a battle of supremacy. Our tongues wrestled inside our mouths back and forth.

Jasmin stood and pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it aside. She then knelt between my legs and slid my pants down and off my feet along with my shoes. She also tossed them aside with my shirt.

Mandy was sliding her hot mouth up and down my cock sucking me like my dick was her salvation.

Jasmin leaned in and started to lick and suck my balls She would lick then take one of my nuts completely into her wet mouth and suckle it. She then swapped and did the same to my other.

After a couple of minutes Jasmin stood and started to move onto the sofa to straddle my lap.

Mandy sensed her movements and rose up off my very hard very wet cock. She took my cock in her hand and got ready to guide it into Jasmin's bare pussy.

As Jasmin straddled my thighs she started to lower herself fully onto me. Mandy never hesitated and pointed the drooling head of my engorged cock into the slippery folds of her friend's waiting cunt.

Jasmin sank lower and her pussy enveloped the head of my cock. Pure smoldering velvet was what I felt sliding down my steel hard dick. Jasmin didn't stop until she was fully seated on my cock. Mandy barely got her hand out of the way before Jasmin's ass landed firmly on my thighs.

Mandy pulled me to her and kissed me just as hard and just as fervently as Jasmin had just moments before. Her hand found its way between Jasmin and me where she started to tease Jasmin's nipples. She pinched and tweaked them making Jasmin squeal and moan in pleasure.

Jasmin pulled my face from Mandy and kissed me again before moving to my ear and saying, "I've wanted to fuck you since we talked online. You were so sweet and such a gentleman, not like most of the vultures that come here. I told Mandy we were going to have you. She is my room mate by the way."

With that, Jasmin started raising and lowering her sweet, burning hot, and super wet pussy up and down my rigid cock. I can't swear for sure but I am almost certain her cunt was the hottest and tightest thing to ever welcome my cock inside.

Jasmin leaned back and put her hands on my chest. She started riding my cock with abandon. She moaned and gasped and made such noise I was glad the room was sound proof.

I leaned back and rested my head on the back of the sofa. Mandy took that as a welcome and stood up and swung her right leg over me. In seconds she had lowered her juicy cunt down to my waiting lips and tongue. I slid my tongue up and down her dripping pussy, licking her cunt lips and tasting her delicious nectar.

As Mandy moaned above me she pushed her pussy harder onto my tongue. I slipped my tongue up and inside her slit and tongue fucked her hole for all I was worth. Mandy bucked like a wild woman on my face.

Mandy was getting close to an orgasm and I was dying to taste her sweet hot cum. I was thankful for the distraction, or Jasmin riding my cock would have made me explode and shoot my scalding cum in her cunt long ago.

Jasmin was gripping the hair on my chest and she bounced up and down on my dick. She would alternately pull my chest hair and grab my nipples pinching and twisting them. It was glorious. I couldn't recall ever having felt this good during sex in my entire life.

Mandy rode my face, Jasmin fucked herself on my cock. I had never felt more like a fuck toy before and I loved every second of it.

Mandy was the first to cum. Her back arched and she screamed. Her body convulsed and her pussy flooded my face. Mandy was a squirter and she literally flooded me. I licked and sucked as much as possible but my face and chest were drenched before Mandy dismounted my face. She slid onto the sofa to watch Jasmin riding my cock.

I wiped my face with my hand before grabbing Jasmin by the hips and pushing my hips upwards forcing my aching cock to meet her quivering pussy thrust for thrust. Jasmin was thrashing around and swinging her head back and forth.

"Fuck my pussy! Give me that hard cock! Make me cum you fucking bastard! Fuck me fuck me fuck me!," Jasmin yelled over and over. She had become desperate, craving her orgasm more than a newborn baby needing mother's milk. Jasmin was past wanting to orgasm, she needed it.

I fucked her as hard as I could from beneath her. I rammed up and shoved my cock hard into her pussy causing my pelvis to slam into her hard little clit. She was losing it fast.

When her orgasm hit it was incredible. It was massive. It was soul wrenching. At first she screamed, "Yesssssssssssssssssss." Then she exploded in the throes of her body being taken away with the pleasure she was feeling.

After a few seconds her body went stiff, then she jerked like she was having a seizure. Her body shook like she had chills from freezing cold. Then she fell forward burying her face into the nape of my neck. She continued to work her hips, grinding on my cock. Her pussy was literally milking my shaft unrelenting in it's mission to take my cum.

Jasmin began to whimper then sob uncontrollably as she ground out her orgasm on my dick. I couldn't hold out anymore. Jasmin whimpered in a begging voice asking for my cum so I relented. I shot jet after jet of my burning jism into her sucking cunt. Jasmin continued to squirm and grind my cock until she was sure my cock was given completely to surrender in her pussy.

Jasmin lifted her face from my shoulder and I saw her sobbing had been real. Tears were still slowly leaking from her eyes and running down her face. She kissed me. Not forcefully and demanding like before. But this time it was long and slow and passionate. The after glow of our orgasms was slowly fading.

Mandy leaned in and kissed us both back and forth until all three of us joined in one long soft wet kiss. Our hands ran over each other's bodies.

Jasmin leaned in next to my ear and whispered, "I have never came like that. I have never felt so blown away that I couldn't stop myself from crying. That was incredible Matt."

Jasmin slid off me to my left as Mandy was on my right. As she settled back onto the sofa Mandy moved over and knelt between her spread open legs. Mandy dove in and started licking my cum from Jasmin's overflowing cunt.

When Mandy was convinced she had licked and sucked all of my cum from Jasmin's still quivering pussy she moved up and kissed Jasmin. They kissed and licked sharing my cum with each other.

I picked up my now watered down drink from the melted ice and drank it all down in one big swallow. These two woman had to be the hottest women in the world and I needed and drink to process what had just transpired.

The three of us sat on the sofa catching our breath and Jasmin started speaking. "Matt, Mandy and I are done for the night here at the club. We want you to come home with us and continue our fun. Will you come with us?"

I said it before and I will say it again. I am not a stupid man. Of course I said yes.

We gathered our clothes and Mandy and I began to dress right there. Jasmin excused herself to go to her locker and change. She would meet Mandy and me at the cars.

We left the club in their car headed for their place. Both women assured me that my car would be safe at the club.

I wasn't sure where this would go but I was sure going to find out. I thought for a moment. When I left home earlier tonight this was in no way in my wildest expectations of how this night would turn out. I smiled.

What happened when we got to their place? Well that is another story completely.

Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
580 Followers
12