Matt Needs a Place to Stay... Ch. 02

Story Info
Two weeks into Matt's new living situation...
3k words
4.64
14.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MingusLee
MingusLee
84 Followers

/All characters over 18 & over//

I can't lie and say that living here in Ryan's house hasn't been amazing, it's fucking awesome, and to be honest he's a superb host, he buys good healthy food, anything I write down he buys for me. And he's interested in my grades and how I'm doing in school too, helping me study.

And i have kinda gotten used to the whole clothes' situation, I mean wearing girl's underwear is fucking sweet, it's so comfy and feels so smooth, and I mean I've always kept myself trimmed and shaven smooth, but it just feels great with panties, and Ryan keeps buying more for me, especially underwear & bras, that i always wear at home.

He also wants me to start taking pictures of me in said panties & bras, and text him those whenever I feel like it when he asks for it, and at first that felt kinda weird but when he did ask me to snap him a pic cus he was working late.

Standing in front of the mirror, I looked hot, the panties completely hiding my bulge, and they really accentuate my hips, I took a bunch of pics and sent him one of the best ones, and got a reply a few minutes later with a kiss emoji.

I blushed and put my phone away, didn't want to think on it further, put on some slacks, and studied before I went to bed.

Sleeping in women's underwear as actually kinda nice, and for the past few days, I've woken up without morning wood, kinda weird, but I can't stop wearing the panties in case Ryan finds out, he'll kick me out.

And i started just walking around in panties at home, i had yoga pants on mostly when Ryan was home but, i really came to like the smooth silky underwear.

And i kinda liked cleaning and doing laundry around the place, i was pulling my own weight, even though he never said anything about it, but still better than finding a new school wherever my parents moved to. A few days later i came home from school, and it was hot, i was sweaty and was going to shower.

It was Friday and i slipped out of my stinky guy clothes, and went into my bathroom, and pulled my underwear down and stepped out, walking into the big glass panel shower, and let the cool calming water wash over me.

Then i heard the door open in here, it was Ryan, of course it was him, he lives, here, but i didn't turn around, i know he's staring at me, my naked butt, but i was showering.

Not sure if he was making sure that i was wearing my feminine clothes or something else.

"Got some lemonade for you when you're done, and i wanna talk with you later." Ryan says, and then he leaves, phew i sigh out.

I was getting hot, him staring at me, just shake it off Matt, he's just being a good host. Making sure i keep my deal with him.

After showering i dried off and got dressed back up in a fresh set of panties & a new bra, a shirt and some yoga pants to cover it. Finding a tray of lemonade on the kitchen counter downstairs, tasted fantastic, then i went off to find him. He's not outside by the pool, so i go up to his floor, and the door to his room is open, i haven't been here since that night, i saw him jerking off, i breathe out and walk inside.

He's in his bedroom standing by the big wall sized window, talking on the phone, so i stand waiting, looking around his room, big fucking TV on the wall same as my room, minibar & fridge, a whole table of rotating watches, expensive ones.

Then he says bye and hangs up, looking over me, he takes a few steps closer, and i stand straight.

"Do you like living here, Matthew?" He asks me, gesturing broadly, i nod yes instantly.

"Yeah, i love your house, it's incredible." I answer, smiling wide at him.

"That's great, i like having you here too, you've really taken to the roll, and you've listened to my requests and respected me." Ryan continues, and then sits down on the edge of his bed, looking at me.

What role, oh, the housewife thing, i thought that was a joke, and it probably still is, he's just talking.

"But even so..." He says.

"What?" I ask, looking at him with big eyes, what does he mean?

"I need more from you, another thing to add to our deal of you living here." Ryan says. I just look at him, i can't leave this place, i need this, i don't want to move to my parents.

"What i'm saying is, i don't want to, and i will not call you by your name anymore." Ryan says, and it kinda shocks me, it was not really what i expected.

"W-what? I mean that's okay, i mean, wha-" I say, stuttering, taking it in, in my head that sounds okay, but he cuts me off.

"I don't see you as a guy, you don't bring home girls, you don't party, and you look great in feminine clothes." He says with a chuckle, ogling my body, and i look at myself too.

"Which is why i want you to once a day, if i want to. Help me cum" He says, completely 100% serious, looking in my eyes, he was serious, what the hell, he wants me to wear women's clothes and not call me by my name and now... help him get off?

What the fuck is he thinking, i'm not gay, even though he said i don't get home girls, and even though wearing panties is awesome, and they look good on me, no stop.

"I'm not gay Ryan, i-i-i, what are you gay? Never mind i'm not doing that i don't agree to that new deal, you can not call me Matt but i won't do... that other thing you asked." I say getting worked up, and he just looks at me. He's grinning.

"No, i'm not gay, but i don't believe that you aren't. And you will accept, or you can get out of my house and try to find someone else to take you in, for free." Ryan says looking at me, he's calling me gay?

And telling me to get out, if i don't do this.Shit, i'm fucked, well, i mean i've already agreed to wear girl's clothes for him, and i fucking really need to stay in Azure, god, and he did say once a day, if he wants to, just helping him cum, that doesn't mean i have to touch him or anything, just, like finding porn or dirty talking to him ugh.

Fine, i have to do this, it's too good living here, he's literally spoiling me.

"Okay, okay, i'll do it but,...you can't tell anyone..." I say, and then whisper, the last, and he gets up and comes over to me, towering over me, and i look up, Jesus, he's handsome and attractive.

And he was targeting me as one of his girls, that's why he won't call me my by my name anymore, i'm a weak beta in his eyes, and i had been submitting to him from the very start when i got here, girly clothes, sending him pictures, cleaning and cooking food, i was playing housewife.

And now he was making sure to get his moneys worth, he was inspecting me, looking me over as my thoughts ran wild. I swallowed nervously.

"Of course, you know i'm private, it's just between us right, if you want to keep living here for free." He adds.

"And i don't want you wearing anything but underwear in the house anymore..." Ryan says after taking a quick spin around me, staring me down, i think he was bluffing to see if i was still wearing panties or not.

"Yes." I answer and slip out of my skimpy shirt and pull down my yoga pants, and then stand still. And his eyes look me over again, i think he just wanted to see me in them again, and that i failed to resist his request, i was submitting further to this Alpha male.

"That's good, you look very good. Now off you go, since you're not going partying you should study, and sort out your closet, bare minimum of guy clothes allowed." He says, before he leaves, taking his phone, starting another phone call.

I breathe a sigh of relief and gather my clothes, and leave, spending an hour sorting my wardrobe, and then studying, but i was distracted, thinking of our new deal, and feeling horny about it...But my dick was only slightly hard, what is happening to me, was Ryan right, was i... gay?

No it's nonsense, i like girls, and this deal is only something tiny right, and i need it to keep living here until i get a job.I went to bed all hot and horny, but instead of stroking myself, i laid and rubbed my dick over my silky panties, biting my lip, i moaned, i never moaned before, and i creamed my panties after almost an hour, and it was the most intense orgasm i've ever had, i almost passed out, and eventually i did, falling asleep in my own jizz.

I woke up next day and remembered everything from yesterday, and reached down, and my dick wasn't hard again, but the crust cum stenches up my bed, i got up and ran in for a quick shower, and a fresh set of underwear, before Ryan could notice, if he was home. After breakfast i read up more about, Alphas and betas and feminization, and i was experiencing clear signs of it, i was stunned, it had happened so quick, but as i kept reading i understood, in the presence of a larger, stronger man, an Alpha. The weaker smaller beta boy, me in this case, if he submits to a domination challenge or intimidation or humiliating request from the Alpha, and the beta remains around the Alpha for longer periods of time, with no females around, the beta will change for the Alpha, to accommodate the natural change.

Oh fuck, it's just him and me here, and i've been here for almost a month, and i agreed to wear women's clothes, and to even more stuff yesterday. I was being feminized, shit, it was such a strong feeling and i kept on reading, it was interesting, and it just kept making me horny, my dick was getting hard, but not fully erect, and then i read it, the beta should never show his hard clitty to the Alpha, with a flaccid clitty it's a sign of submission.

And it was natural over time that the beta no longer gets hard, and instead gets wet, just like a girl. Okay, wow, i am stopping there.I tended to the house, staying in only panties & a bra, and Ryan wanted a picture and told me to have dinner ready for him.I snapped a cute pic of me, and he replied with a kiss again, i blushed again, and shook it off, preparing dinner for us.

Then he got home, and we ate dinner together, and then we sat and watched TV in the living room, with some popcorn and beer.

But i couldn't shake this horny feeling i've felt since he came home, i wanted to go up to my room and get off, and not stroke, i wanted to rub myself over the silky panties.Then an hour passed and the movie ended, i yawned.

"Tell you what, i'm going to shower, and then you can go to bed." He says and gets up, why would me going to bed matter with him showering. I sat back in the couch as Ryan left and fixed some stuff in the kitchen before heading towards the stairs.

"Well?" He turns and gestures, does he... want me to come with? Is this the new deal, to help him cum?

"Do you-" I start asking, standing up."

Yes, i wanna jerk off and so you can go to bed, now come on." He says and starts going up. And i follow, okay this was it, helping another guy cum, shit i was submitting to him even more now, i was getting deeper into it, but i have to, i fucking need to stay at this house.

We enter his room and then into his bathroom, he takes off his shirt, and starts fiddling with his pants.

"Oh you should take that off, don't wanna get it wet, or?" He asks me, unbuckling his belt, looking at me, and i was just in my underwear, my feminine underwear.Did he want me... naked? In the shower with him or?

"We're going in the shower?" I ask him.

"Yep, two birds one stone." He says, and pulls his pants down, and then i see his bulge, but i turn around, unstrapping my bra, letting it fall to the ceramic floor, and then i lean down, pulling my panties down, i was totally naked in front of another man for the first time.

He might've seen me before by the pool a few weeks ago but, this was way closer.

I swallowed hard, trying to clear any nervousness, i turn back to face him and he's naked, holding the shower sliding door open, and his cock, my first look at another guys cock, he must be 6-7 inches, and he's not even fully hard.

He waves & motions for me to get in.

And i walk over to him, and slowly walk past him, his penis brushing by my hip as i walk past!

And my dick in turn, was completely limp small and soft, god, my body was changing for the Alpha male, i got in the shower and kept my back to him, he got in after me, closing the door.

Turning the water on, it was warm, and didn't really help me, i was really hot already, from being so close to a stronger larger man.After a minute i turn around, seeing him rub himself all around with water and some shampoo, and i can really take in his strong, fit chiseled muscled body, and i compare it to mine, no muscles like that, and i had wide hips, a flat stomach, and my thighs, perfectly hiding my dick, and my dick seemed smaller than ever, afraid of the presence of an Alpha male. I swallowed hard nervously again, and then looked back at Ryan's body, and his very erect penis fully caught my gaze, it was huge, so long and thick, with a strong underside, i guesstimated 6/7 inches when he was soft before, now i...i think he's at least 10-11 inches erect.

And i was staring at it, god even when i was hard, i don't think i was even half his size, in length, let alone thickness, and i look up the shaft, his head is large, and shielded by his foreskin, i look down to the base, and see his, Jesus Christ, his balls are so big, and low hanging, i read that low hanging testicles are a clear sign of a healthy Alpha, and well, his were huge.

They dangle as he soaps up his body with shampoo, it's kinda awkward, me just looking, but i'm sure he doesn't care, why would he, he's much stronger and bigger than me, this was his house, everything happened how he wanted it.

Then as he washed himself, he grabbed his dick and started stroking it, facing me, pointing at me, my eyes locked on his dick, uhn he's throbbing, pulling the foreskin back, revealing the large wide mushroom shaped helmet.He was displaying it all for me, flexing his size and strength.

Ryan knew i was looking at it too, and that my own dick was pathetically small and limp, after a couple seconds he started stroking again, so this is all he wanted, just me in here while he jerks off, okay, that's fine, no problem.But i couldn't look away from it, his hand gliding up and down back and forth on his dick, a fully erect penis, just in front of me, and he groaned, almost startling me if i weren't so enamored with staring at his dick, he was just enjoying stroking himself.

And it kept going for a few minutes as the warm water steams up the glass panned windows.

"Ngh fuck, you better move if you don't want to have to wash yourself off again." Ryan groans, pumping his dick, and i take a step to the side.

The larger male keeps pumping his dick up and down, faster & harder, throbbing, racing to his release. And just a few moments later, he grunts, i've never heard those sounds before, as the Alpha starts spurting his cum all across the shower wall, a meter from where we stand.

My mouth is wide open, watching his load burst out in such volume and with such power, he's shooting so far, splattering against the wall, and so much of it, probably 8 bursts before he starts slowing down.

He squeezes out the last drops, with another groan, he was finished, the smell of cum filling my nostrils, this was so hot, i've never seen another guy ejaculate, not in person obviously but in porn. I realize how inferior i am to him, and i'm practically licking my lips as i notice my mouth is open, he breathes out hard.

"I'm done, gonna rinse off, you can head to bed." Ryan says turning to the shower nozzle, okay i thought, this wasn't so bad.

But as soon as i got out and wrapped a towel around me, leaving his room, i raced to my bedroom and under the sheets, and started rubbing myself, i wasn't hard one bit, but i was so turned on, just a minute later my body shake and i climaxed, and my dick slowly drizzled out my cum, so little, after watching Ryan paint the shower wall.....

MingusLee
MingusLee
84 Followers