Matt Needs a Place to Stay... Ch. 03

Story Info
A few days later with Matt, after the deal got changed...
3.2k words
4.7
10.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MingusLee
MingusLee
84 Followers

//All characters 18 & over//

I kept to my schedule, of studying, coming home, cleaning and taking care of the house, and always thinking Ryan wanted me to help him cum like the shower night, but it didn't happen. Maybe he didn't have any interest in me anymore, but he still let me stay here.

Maybe he just didn't need my help to jerk off and he just did it himself.The days kept going, and i still couldn't get my dick fully hard, but i don't really care cus rubbing myself is actually giving me stronger orgasms, so i just go with it.

Then today we had dinner, and i stood in the kitchen after and rinsed off our plates, in my sexy bra and panties, Ryan came up behind me, and looked at me, i felt excited, but still safe as he towered over me. He still wanted me, he just let it sink in for a few days, at least that's what i'm thinking, he looks me over and then puts away some stuff in the cupboards and leaves, but i'm sure he still wants me to do my part of the deal, maybe not today, but soon.

I go back up to my room after, and start rubbing myself, god i'm so horny, i'm more horny than ever and my dick is still limp, and then my phone dings, it's Ryan, he wants me to come down and watch a movie with him.

I collect myself and head down, just as the sun has set, i smile at him, and he hands me a beer, turning on a movie, i sit down on the couch but on the other side of him, as always.And the movie is okay i guess, but i want to go up to my room and rub myself to pleasure, not that watching a move is bad but, i'm starting to like spending time with Ryan.

Even though he never calls me by my name again, he doesn't call me anything really, he just speaks.Then fast-forward as the movie was ending, Ryan looks at me, and our eyes meet, but i look away, can i please go upstairs i think to myself.

"I want our deal tonight, i would postpone to tomorrow, but i'm working." Ryan says, oh shit.I look at him and then up the stairs to my room nervously, fuck.

"Unless you wanna go sleep and then i'll toss you out in the morning, whatever works for me." He says with a sigh as he stands up and removes his pants and underwear, sitting back down, he starts stroking his dick.

"No-no, ehm it's fine, uhm, here?" I say stuttering, then ask him, and look around.

Then i sit up on the couch and put my arms in front of me, looking at him as he strokes away.

"Why not, it's my house, only us two here, we can do whatever, now come closer." He tells me and pats the couch next to him.I move over closer to him, and i'm just as close, almost, as the last time we did this.

"Is this okay?" I ask, in a quiet voice, trying not to look at him, but my eyes dart back to his dick.

"Mhm yeah, just ngh!" He whispers and then groans, as he strokes himself faster, and oh! He's touching my hip, against my panties.

"Ehm, Ryan..." I ask, as his hand grabs at my hip and behind to my butt.

"Shh, i just wanna feel those silky panties, and i'll cum quick, okay?" He says with a moan, his dick super hard, and he was leaking precum, i couldn't see that in the shower.

"O-okay, nh, oh!" I whimper like a girl, as he grabs at my ass, and he groans in response to my girly moan, he liked that, and he was furiously beating his cock, touching my bare skin and hearing me moan, i've never done that before.

"Ahh fuck, hnngh!" Ryan grunts out a moment or two later, and his cock shoots straight up in the air, before it comes down, splattering against the table and floor in front of him, he groans and sighs, pumping out a huge load, and i just look on in amazement, his hand still grabbing my ass.

"Holy fuck, that felt great. Thank you." Ryan says with a long sigh, tired after releasing the strongest cumshot I've ever seen, he gets up and leaves.

"You can clean it up, i'm going to bed, home late tomorrow. Have a good night." He tells me as he goes upstairs, leaving me to clean up his cum...

***About a week later since last we met Matt, Saturday...***

God this bed is amazing, i can't get over how good it feels to sleep in it, and the panties, gosh the silky smooth panties, i don't think i can ever stop living like this, but i'm going to have to make a lot of money to have a place like this.I got up and showered and then got dressed like usual in a new pair of bra & panties, hugging my ass, god no wonder he wanted to touch it.

About that he hasn't wanted to do anything for about a week. Finishing up getting ready, i went downstairs, and he had breakfast ready for me.

"Come upstairs after you are done, to my room. Okay sweetie?" Ryan says as he gets up, and asks me, calling me sweetie, the first time he's called me something since he said he weren't going to call me by my name.

"Ehm, yeah sure." I say, thinking about it, god he really saw me as a weak beta, what would he want from me, we never go up in his room, but it is his weekend off, i'm getting all hot, he wants me to help him cum, relax and blow off some stress after a long week working, yeah that's fine, and i just sat next to him last time, it's easy.

I clean up the kitchen after me and then head up to the top floor, really swaying my hips as i walk, taking in my feminine new role, as his housewife.

Entering the Alpha male's room, Ryan's standing by the window like last time i was in here.

"Hey." I say, and he turns around, coming over to me, he reaches out with one hand and brushes it by my face, and brushes one strand hair back behind my ear.He was showing affection for me, god, this is bad, it means he likes me, having me around, and it means he wants my help.

He unbuttons his shirt, and it falls to the ground, his pants next, and boxers, his penis swung free, not fully hard. And my eyes darted to it and then back up to his.

Ryan lets out a low groan, signaling he was horny, and alerting females that he wanted some fun, and in this case, i was the female, the weak beta.

I know he flexed his penis size in the shower, but he was challenging me differently this time, more direct, didn't say anything to get me up here to do anything special, only told me to come up.

Then he turned and sat down on the edge of the bed, spread his legs, looking at me, oh nonono, did he want me to literally help him this time?

"Ehm, Ryan, what uhm..." I say stuttering, as i move over to him, by my own will, i begin kneeling down, Ryan moves quick and places a pillow for me, as i kneel before a man's spread legs for the first time in my life.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask him, staring forward at the large balls and long cock in front of my eyes. A real man's balls.

"Stroke it, whatever you want, we have all weekend..." He answers with a grin, but i don't see it, i'm staring at his growing dick.

Shit, all weekend, he was free all weekend that's right, but whatever i just have to make him cum, and then it's done, that's deal done.I'm submitting completely to the older Alpha, kneeling before his cock.

I raise my hand up and gently wrap it around the base of his cock, god his shaft is thick, and he's so big.

I sit closer and put my arms up on his thighs, for a better view and access to his dick. And the smell was intoxicating, a real man's smell, the musky scent, god it was making my little clitty drip, thankfully i was still wearing my panties.

I start slowly stroking up his shaft, oh the foreskin is still covering the tip, i'm gonna have to stroke down.I come up to the shielded head and stroke down, a bit harder with my grip, and i reach the base, revealing a large purple head, staring at me. With a bead of precum forming at the slit.

"Fuck, it's so big...." I whisper out, astounded by the sheer size, i didn't even realize i said it, and Ryan just grinned, and enjoyed it.

He makes his cock throb in my hand, and he really flexes his size, making me drop out of my almost trance, and look up at him, his dick towering to my face.

He was displaying his size to me again, he wanted to impress me, and i was impressed Jesus...

"Stroke harder, and faster, nghhhh...." Ryan groans, making his cock twitch again, and he oozes precum down my fingers, it's warm, and so slick, i start rubbing it into his shaft.

"That's it, ohhh." he moans again, his cock rock hard as my hand strokes up and down his length, just barely rubbing my fingers against his head, i know i'm teasing him, his cock head is so big.

But i keep pumping away at his long dick, and it reminds me, i haven't jerked off like this for over a month, and now when i was jerking, it was another guys dick!Kinda hot, and his low groans and moans spurred me on, telling me i did a good job, and he's just leaking precum all down my wrist now, his shaft was so slick.

My hands are making a wet slick noise now as i stroke him, and i keep stroking, twisting and tightening my hand as i go, feeling him throb, god his dick is amazing.I was jerking him so fast now, and he was rock hard, he was going to cum soon, god i've jerked off a guy, and i like it, fuck.

"Your gonna make me cum, nggh, keep going!" He announces, and his cock grows even harder somehow, the head swells, god it's mesmerizing, being this up close, and my hand is just pumping him, wait...

"Ahhhh nggh!" The older larger male grunts out as the smaller weaker beta strokes him to his release, i've made another guy cum, wait, he was cumming!

His cock erupts, aimed right at me, the first rope of cum splashes against my upper forehead and some paints my hair, his load landing on the floor behind me.

"Oh!" I gasp out, as he unloads a dozen ropes of cum against and above my head & face. Some even got in my mouth, and the taste was, unreal how good it tasted, but i couldn't linger on it long.

"Stroke me, get it all out!" Ryan orders, his cock still raging hard, spurting what feels like an endless load.

And i keep on stroking him. Coaxing out every last bit of his load, til the spurts stopped and his cum just dribbles out across my fingers. Ryan is panting hard, i've drained him, he came more this time than i've seen him do before.

"Oh damn, that was amazing, you did so good." He says with a sign, and reaches a hand down, and rubs some of his cum on my chin against my skin, looking into my eyes, i'm still holding his dick in my hand.

"Yeah, you came a lot, uhm..." I say with a soft girly moan, amazed at how much cum he shot, and my hand are still wrapped around his shaft.

"You better clean up yourself and then in here, and sweetie?" Ryan tells me as he stands up, grabbing his clothes.

"Uhu?" I answer, he called me sweetie again, it's weird. Ngh god, why does that not creep me the fuck out?

After dinner tonight, i'm gonna show you the movie theater, you pick the movie." He says with a warm smile, and then leaves, yet again to clean up his cum, but damn i'm horny, and like always now, my dick is limp soft.

***After dinner***

I had a movie in my mind, i was freshly out the shower, new underwear, ready to watch a movie, and i've never been in his home theater.So i'm excited, he shows me inside and it's fucking huge, like, an actual theater.

We take our seats in the middle of the salon, next to each other, sitting down, he hands me a soda and some popcorn, it's actually just like the movies, and he starts the film by some app on his phone.

And it was amazing, my favorite movie on the big screen, i loved every minute of it, and then as the credits rolled, something that had been on my mind ever since this morning.

"Ryan?" I ask him, finishing my soda."Yeah?" He answers."Why did you call me sweetie earlier?" I just say it, asking him, he shrugs, and then speaks."Well, i have to call you something, and i'm not calling you your real name, you know, our deal." He answers and finishes his popcorn.

"Do you have a girl's name i can call you, or just sweetie." Ryan says, and holy shit.

He's right, my feminine identity needs a name, and it will only be for here, in the house, between me and him.

"Uhm, Mathilde...?" I say, looking at him for approval, god, i'm going too far in this role. The first girly name close to Matt or Matthew i can think of.

"That's a nice name, yeah i can see that, see this is great." Ryan says with a smile, he likes it!

I beam up, but i'm way too excited for this, but i still like it. Continuing our movie watching.

"This was awesome, like really cool, thank you." I tell him as we get up to leave the theater.

"No problem." He says, taking my empty soda can and popcorn, and he takes the trash out, i go upstairs to my room, and look over my study notes, for class this week. Almost time for bed, and i was horny, like mad horny, and been like that all day, i'm just going to shower off real quick, the heat is taking over me, but the plus sign is that my tan is great.

As i'm showering, Ryan comes up, and enters the bathroom, i notice him, and he sees me all naked, but i don't shy away instantly.

"You know Mathilde, i know you already helped me today and, it's not in the deal, but i'm asking if you wanna help me get off again." Ryan asks me, holy shit i can almost feel how horny he is, i've never felt this before, is it, because of the feminine side of me becoming stronger?

"Uhm, okay but and uh..." I start saying, shit why did i agree? I'm thinking he's gonna wait for me to finish showering, but he takes off his clothes, and his dick is already kinda hard, it swings from side to side as he comes over, he slides the door open and steps in, shit was he hard cus of me, i mean he did see me all naked, just now.

The water flowing down between us, he's staring at me & my body, fuck i think he really likes how i look naked. He puts a hand around his dick, and starts stroking, and i'm like, why am i not stroking, does he just want to do the same thing as our last time in his shower. After a few strokes he's fully erect and the large wide purple head is staring at me.

But then i just put my hand forward and wrap it around his dick.

Rubbing the head of his penis against my palm, while i look up at him, he stops stroking, and takes a step closer to me. He wants me to stroke him now, and i want to do it too. I stroke slowly up his shaft, still keeping my eyes on his, shit i'm biting my lip, he'll know i enjoy this.

He lets out a low but deep groan, oh yeah he definitely likes it, and i look down at his dick, the massive thick monster in my hand, god i can't believe i'm stroking another guys dick, while my own is just, tiny, limp, basically worthless between my thighs, hidden away as my feminine features and feminine urges get stronger.

I start stroking him faster, staring at his dick, licking my lips, making sure to rub the head when i go all the way up.

"Your really big..." I blurt out with a tiny gasp, lost in my mind, and he liked that, he throbbed hard, enjoying my touch.

I'm just beating his dick harder & faster, staring at it, as he throbs and twitches even harder for me, after a few minutes i take a step to my side and one closer to him, putting one hand against his chest while stroking his dick with the other, i don't know if i wanted to be closer or just at a different angle.The water flowed over us while i beat the older man's cock.This was so hot, and the water barely cooled me down, i'm going to have to really rub myself to sleep later.

Few minutes later his dick starts going rigid hard and i just make sure to keep stroking him, i know he was close to cumming now, and i'm going to keep jerking as he shoots his load.

He moans as his cock throbs uncontrollably in my grip, spraying his load to the floor, and some of the stronger spurts stain the wall. God, he cums so much, and that's with already cumming once today, i keep stroking him throughout his spurts, making sure he was done, every drop of his load down the shower drain or dripping down the shower wall, or some of it on my fingers.

Ryan lets out a low groan, letting me know he was finished, i let go off his dick and he turns to face the shower.

He washes himself off, and so do i with any water running over me, and then he leaves, and i was mad fucking horny, but still my dick was so soft, leaking precum but, limp, i rubbed myself to orgasm 4 times before falling asleep, but i barely shot any cum, only a few spots staining my underwear.

This was getting dangerous, the orgasms were mind-numbingly good, but i was shooting like no cum, compare that to Ryan's load, my body was really adapting to submit to the larger male, the Alpha....

MingusLee
MingusLee
84 Followers