Matt Needs a Place to Stay... Ch. 06

Story Info
Matt's been thinking of the kiss all week...
4.2k words
4.84
8.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MingusLee
MingusLee
84 Followers

//All characters 18 & over//

***Friday afternoon, with Matt, and he's thought of nothing but the kiss all week...***

The kiss, our kiss, ngh every day i've thought of it, every night i've rubbed myself to feminine climax, and i helped him cum twice this week, both times, only a few handjobs, and both times cumming on my face, i'm addicted to him and his cum, on Fridays we usually watch movies and i make him cum before bed, like i'm supposed to in our deal.

I really want to suck him off, we'll see what happens tonight.

But after dinner he didn't say anything about watching a movie, so i went up to my room and just looked at my PC, chatting with my friends, barely i mean, since i moved here i haven't seen them outside of class, i've just been busy with studying and making sure i get to stay here. I can't really tell them that i've become addicted to cum i mean haha, and being covered in his cum, fuck i love that smell, i bite my lip, i could rub one feminine orgasm out right now, it would feel so good, and i don't think i'll see Ryan until tomorrow anyway, i could shower and then give myself a rubdown.

I got out of my clothes, only underwear and bra still on, that i wear everywhere now, it's just so comfy, and my tits are getting bigger too, a side effect of my dick never getting hard again and never being with girls.

But then Ryan knocks on my door and enters, his hungry eyes looking me over, does he want me to do my end of the deal anyway tonight.

"Hey." He says coming in, and then looks around my room.

"Looks really nice, love how you've decorated it." He says with a smile before sitting down on my bed.

"Thanks, i couldn't have done it without you, obviously." I say with a blush.

"How would you like to move in with me, permanently. And our deal is over." Ryan then asks me, looking at me.

My eyes go wide, i stare at him, unable to say anything, i sit down next to him, and try to find my words.

"W-wha, i mean, yes, of course, but...how?" I finally manage to say, smiling at him, still kinda confused.

"I mean i don't have any money, i can't pay you, wha-" I then blab on, but he stops me.

"I need more than the deal, and i don't need your money, what i want, Mathilde." Ryan says, looking me in the eyes.

"What?" I say, staring back at him, what if he doesn't want money, and more than the deal, what does he mean?

"I want you, to be my girlfriend, that's my only request, and you'll move in permanently." He says without wasting a second.

And i sit flabbergasted, holy shit, this guy, my best friend's uncle, wants me to be his girlfriend.

"I know you love living here, i know you want this, be my girlfriend..." Ryan says, making his voice deeper by the end, looking deep into my eyes.

Oh my god, he's making his move on me, the Alpha has finally decided to make me his female, and he was right, i do want this, i don't want to wear anything but girly women's clothes, my dick can't get hard and just as he said, i don't need it, i like my life more now than before, with a older man buying me everything i want, letting me live in his house.

I swallowed hard, knowing i was never going to get pussy, so why not become this older Alpha's girlfriend, and be his little pussy, and take his cock and much stronger seed.

"I'll be your girlfriend." I said, nodding, smiling, happy, a huge weight left my shoulders, and he instantly lunged at me and kissed me.

Surprising me before i melted against him kissing him back, placing one of my hands on his chest.

And i love this, he wants me so bad, making out with him, he slips one hand down my bra and fondles my breast, my very sensitive breasts now, as i become more and more feminine, shit, my feminization, it's only going to get even stronger now, after i agreed to become Ryan's girlfriend!

But before i could think further, he ripped my bra off and groped both of my boobs and placed his head between them.

"Uhn, fuck!" I moaned.

And he licked and sucked on my boobs, making them his, before he stood up, and undressed himself, and his penis is already excited.

I slipped my underwear off and stood up, facing him, my body so much smaller than his, and his cock easily separated us two as Alpha and beta.

"Up on your bed, babe..." Ryan says, and he strokes his dick a few times, oh shit, are we going to fuck now?

He was really making his move to make me his girlfriend, he was about to mount me, i've never even seen a girl's pussy and now, another man was about to mount me and forever seal me as a girl and from getting pussy.

I hopped up and turned around, facing him, i sat down, and started laying back down on my back, still my legs together, slightly embarrassed of showing him my tiny dick in this very intimate and submissive position.

My elbows holding me up slightly, as i look at the larger male getting up on my bed, oh my god my boyfriend, fuck that's weird, but it was also weird sucking his dick, and now i can't live without it, and i wouldn't be in this amazing house.

His dick swayed from side to side as he crawled up, and came up to me, and pulled my legs apart, and moved in himself between them, and i held them up and back myself, showing him my tiny dick and balls, and the pink little rosebud underneath, no one's ever seen it before, and now i was baring it to a much larger male, who has chosen me as his female, as his mate, and he was mounting me.

He let out a groan as he inspected my clit sized dick, and he positioned himself close between my legs and i let them fall and drape over his thighs, as he had his dick above mine, much bigger and thicker, and harder.

And we both looked down, and compared our sizes, the winner was clear, the Alpha was clear, the beta was obvious, and the beta was about to become a girl, and take the much larger cock.

"You are so much bigger..." I moaned amazed at his size, reaching down and feeling him, and he groaned and flexed his dick in turn, displaying himself for me.

And it was turning me on too, he sat forward and placed his arms by my sides, towering over me, and i wrapped my hand around his dick, and then looked up at him, into his eyes, and realized we were about to mate, another man, a much larger stronger male, was about to mount me and mate with me, confirming my place as a girl forever.

And Ryan reveled in dominating me, flexing his cock for me, dripping precum down my fit stomach, still our eyes locked, he grunted and moved his arms by my sides.

Then he leaned down face first, oh god he wants to kiss!

But he stopped before and instead rubbed his nose against mine, and groaned, making his cock twitch against my hand and oozing more precum against my stomach, oh fuck he wanted me so bad. I've never felt this intimate and wanted before, being mounted by another man, by a much more dominant and larger male.

"Are you ready, baby?" Ryan grunts out, our noses touching, and i bit my lip, and feel my asshole twitch for the first time, and i start feeling how wet i am down there, my body was preparing for sex, just as i read.

"Yeah..." I whispered quietly, and rubbed my nose against his, when he leaned in and kissed me, finally i thought, god kissing felt good, and kissing him, my new boyfriend, my Alpha.

After the kiss, my breath grew faster, and he looked at me close again, one hand cupping my cheek.

"You were born to take my cock..." Ryan grunts out, and sits back, taking his dick in his hand, stroking it as he lines himself up with my tiny wet hole.

His words made me moan, he was right, i've never seen a pussy, never kissed a girl, and he was about to mount me and make me his girlfriend.

His huge mushroom shaped head staring straight at my tiny boy pussy, it looked an impossible fit, but his helmet was designed for this, to spread my hole for him to enter and deposit his load.

And no condom, and why would he, i was a worthless beta, he wanted me to feel him, as nature intended.

Ryan looked at my asshole while stroking himself, a pink rosebud no one has seen or touched, it was all his, young and tight and wet, his cock throbbing at the view, aching to be inside.

"Fuck you look tight babe, i haven't had pussy in so long, you are so beautiful." Ryan groans out, his dick twitching as he looks at my asshole, and i bit my lip and moaned for him, embarrassed by his words, calling my hole a pussy and beautiful.

My asshole winked at him, and he liked that.

He groaned and slid in tighter to me, and rubbed his thick bulbous cock head against my bare ass, and down to find my entrance with ease, he was feeling how wet i was, and how tiny i was compared to him, a tight fit, an impossible fit.

And the whole time i looked up at him, at the larger stronger male mounting me, his cock kissing my asshole with precum.

He was big, huge, could he really fit inside of me, ngh, fuck i really want to, i feel safe under him, the man that's taking my virginity and is making me his girlfriend and a female.

But i relaxed myself, and felt him apply pressure to my hole, ngh he wants me so bad, he wants my...my pussy ngh!

With a dominant grunt, Ryan pressed against me, and his thick wide head spread my tiny pink hole wide for him to slowly slide inside, a few inches before stopping, feeling how tight i was, letting me get used to the size.

"H-holy fuck, your inside me, uhn fuck, it...it feels so good!" I moan loudly, never having felt this before.

His large penis pushing inside me, and i felt it all, his head, his veins, his size, and it was making me hot and tight around him, it felt like my little dick was going to erupt, but it was limp, oh god he was about to make me come from just penetrating me.

The Alpha male groaned and sat his arms down by my sides and towered over me, and thrust into me, sinking a couple inches more into me. And i exploded into a feminine climax, my tiny asshole squeezing down on his cock, and he answered with a throb and a fresh helping of precum inside my bowels.

He knew he was the first inside me, exploring my tight warm insides, determined to make me his. Fuck how did i go from living at my parents to this, cum addicted and now mounted by another man, by my best friend's uncle, but i was so turned on, and it felt great, his dick inside me was relieving that itch inside me, i already loved sucking his dick but now i loved feeling it inside me.

A few minutes later, i was used to his size, and he looked straight into my eyes, i nodded, and he moved his legs tighter to my body, and thrust deeper into me, several inches this time as he filled me up, and i started to feel him all the way up in my stomach.

He grunted when he stopped, still more to give me, but my tight virgin boy pussy was working him hard, and he said he hasn't had pussy in a long time, and i've been his only release for weeks.

"Ghod, i love your cock!" I blurt out, our eyes locked, he flexes his cock inside me, and i feel every inch of him, he dominated me while inside me, and he had every right to as he mounted the smaller weaker beta boy, me...

"I never imagined this when Kyle called me, but fuck, you are the perfect little housewife..." Ryan groans, and lowers his head closer to mine, and i move my legs up his thighs, wait what am i doing, wrapping them behind his lower back.

"Ryan..." I whispered, as he leaned in fully, and sunk his cock balls deep.

"Mpph!" I moaned out as his cock bottomed out in me, and he pressed his lips against mine, and kissed me, holy fuck we're kissing while he is inside me.

And i closed my eyes, and put my arms around him, kissing him hard, so intimate and passionate, i've never felt like this, as our tongues danced, and my legs wrapped around his lower back. Embracing my now much stronger feminine side, my role as his housewife and girlfriend.

And his cock throbbed deep inside me, giving me new sensations, and the precum, fuck it felt good, i couldn't help but think how would his actual load, his sperm feel inside me.

I shuddered and kissed him harder.

"Your ngh, so fucking deep in me, ah!" I whispered and moaned between our long loving kisses, and he ground into me, making it feel even better. Making me gasp.

"Do you like being a girl?" Ryan groans out, and grinds into me again, kissing me hard again as well, pressing my every button, making me addicted to his touch and dick.

"Uhuh, god, it feels better than anything i felt before!" I moan out, as he plants kisses down my neck before coming back up, looking into my eyes, brushing my hair back.

"And being my housewife, my girl?" He says with a low groan, our eyes locked, as i admit to him, i like being girly, and he wants me to be his female.

"I...i love it..." I whisper, 100% true, it's changed my life, and i was ready to be bonded to an Alpha, i can't hold on to my weak beta self, and i was ready to move on to embrace my feminine new self.

Ryan kissing me, moaning into my mouth, his cock throbbing hard inside me, he was loving this, as i melted under him and accepted my role as female, and accepted him as the Alpha, as my Alpha.

"God you feel amazing babe, i can't last much longer, ngh..." Ryan moans and groans, his cock twitching in me, he kisses me again, but i don't care if he busts now or in an hour, i've never felt this good, and he loves how i feel too, i think i'm going to like being his girlfriend.

"C-cum Ryan, baby, i want you to cum..." I moan for him, looking into his eyes, and he immediately starts pulling out, and thrusting back into me, fucking into me for the first time, and it feels so fucking good, and he was right, i was meant to take his dick.

Our bodies slap together loudly as the larger male pounds into me to reach his strong ejaculation.

And i reach my own heavenly feminine climax as he pounds my sweet little boy pussy, biting my lip, holding him down, he's kissing my fair skin, expertly mating with me, thrusting in and out, the smell of sex filling my room, the moans and sounds of our bodies.

It was the primal bond between Alpha and beta.

I'm ready to take his cum, my first creampie, from another guy, his cock throbs even harder in me, but after a dozen erratic harder thrusts he pulls out, and sits back from me, and strokes his cock, he aims at my puckered hole and dick, limp, oh was he going to cum on me?

"Fuck, oh take my cum!" Ryan grunts and his cock spurts hard, aiming at my crotch.

And his warm load covers my hairless smooth skin, my crotch, and drips down over my pink hole, making me shiver, never having felt that, he aims down and fires a couple bursts right against my entrance, fuck it feels amazing!

He's doused me in his seed, covering my beta boy bits, making sure they remained useless, grunting loudly as he made me his mate.

I was covered in his cum, my dick was in a sticky warm mess of thick white cum, and my asshole was winking, coated in semen, and when he was done he panted hard, and got back on top of me, kissing me, and his dick rubbed against my thigh and then down my ass, still hard.

He had marked me again, and i moaned as we kissed, making out after our first coupling, our bond was stronger than ever, and i was bound to a much stronger and bigger Alpha male....

***Next morning with Matt, and his new Alpha...***

I slept with his cum on me all night, and then rubbed myself in the shower, we slept in different rooms as always, except for that one night in the lake house.

He was already downstairs eating breakfast when i came down, he put his stuff away and came up to greet me.

He stood tight to me, his body against mine, and he cupped my face and leaned in, kissing me.

And i melted against him, into his kiss, his mouth, and we kissed right there in the kitchen first thing in the morning, after an amazing last night i agreed to become his girlfriend.

And he slipped his hands down my back and grabbed my butt with both hands, oh he's never done that before, then again he's never kissed me like this before.

"Mhhh!" I whimpered against his lips, from his touch.

And the longer we stood close, i could feel him poking against my stomach, he was getting hard.

I slipped a hand down his chest between us, and fished out his dick, and it was poking up between us, and i moaned against his mouth as i stroked him and pulled his foreskin down.

Ryan groaned, and his cock twitched from my attention.

He grabbed my ass tighter, making me moan again, oooh yes we were gonna fool around, fuck i feel more confident now after embracing my feminine side, and after Ryan telling me he wanted me to be his girlfriend.

Then he picks me up, effortlessly, i smile wide and keep on kissing him, thinking god he's so strong, so much bigger than me, i guess that's why i'm attracted to him, and he's been attracted to me since Kyle sent him that picture of me.

God i just love kissing him, he carries me over to the couch and swings around, sitting down, me in his lap, he sits back and i slip both my hands down to stroke him, i manage to tug his pants down just down his balls, and i run both my hands up and down his dick, as he quickly grows fully hard.

Biting my lower lip, feeling his cock in my hands.

I look at his face, and give out a very girly moan as i lean up to kiss him, while gripping his dick harder, feeling him ooze precum for me.

And we kiss for a solid minute before i pull away, and slip down between his legs, kneeling down, pulling his underwear and pants off, and settling in, ready to suck his dick.

Both my soft hands on his dick, my arms on his thighs, leaning forward, planting my lips to the tip of his cock, giving it a kiss, mwah. Pulling back with a string of precum attached, i giggled, and then angled his dick to the side and stroked him with one hand, the other by the base, as i leaned in and down, keeping my eyes up on his, as i place my tongue and mouth on his heavy full balls.

Hearing him groan lowly, his dick throbbing as i stroked, while i stuff my mouth full of his balls, smelling him so close, his musk and manly smell, i was addicted to it.

Tonguing his sack over and over, keeping one of his huge balls in my mouth at a time, i can't help but moan, tasting him, sucking on his balls.

God they're so big, twenty times bigger than mine, if not bigger, a couple of minutes later they are totally sloppy and wet, i licked up from his balls, up the base of his shaft, all the way to the head.

His cock straight, i sat up, and let my mouth envelop around his thick bulbous helmet, moaning almost closing my eyes in pure pleasure, tasting his cock, swirling my tongue around the fat head, so much juicy precum.

And i started with just lightly sucking him, swirling my tongue around, moving both my hands up and down his shaft, twisting and stroking, harder & softer.

For a few minutes before i wrapped my lips tighter around the head and an inch or two of his shaft.

I started sucking harder, you could hear my sucking sounds, and Ryan responded with a deep grunt, his cock twitching as well, leaking precum right onto my tongue.

He reached down with one hand and caressed my cheek, before pulling it back.

God that made me so horny, he loved this.

The older male praised me. And i kept on blowing him, the same suck & stroke combo for over 10 minutes, before i wanted to up my game, and get better at taking him deep

.

Taking him out of my mouth first, and stroking my spit & saliva with both hands all over his cock, making him slick, then one hand by the base, the other to cup and hold his balls, they have tensed up a bit since i sucked on them, i was getting him closer.

I took him back in my mouth, and took him deeper, almost halfway before slowing down, swirling my tongue around him, as i sucked him deep, i was drooling too, he was getting sloppy, perfect for going deeper in my mouth.

MingusLee
MingusLee
84 Followers
12