Matt Takes a Gender Swap Drug

Story Info
Man wants to experience sex as a woman!
14.4k words
4.73
20k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
579 Followers

I want to start by saying that all of my stories are purely fictional and in no way should be taken for more than erotic fantasy.

If you like my stories please feel free to leave comments. If you like certain aspects tell me and maybe I can utilize those thoughts in future writings. If you don't like what I write well just close it and don't continue to read. I don't mean to offend anyone I just like to share my kinky thoughts.

*****************

My name is Matt and I am a fifty year old divorced father from Texas. I raised my kids largely on my own, but they are adults now. Because of that fact I now have large amounts of free time on my hands.

Being single for such a long time you can imagine I have quite an addiction to porn. I read, I watch videos, and even play online adult video games. Due to this I have developed an extensive array of erotic fantasies.

This story is about one of those fantasies.

One day while surfing porn and watching numerous videos I discovered videos about gender swapping. Apparently, there is a drug that can change your gender for twenty-four hours. My curiosity was indeed piqued.

I watched several videos of guys who had either taken the drug voluntarily or had it slipped on them. A few had even been forced to take it through a variety of different circumstances. My seven inch cock was extremely hard and precum was drooling like a leaking faucet. After about an hour and a half I came so hard it was unbelievable.

After I managed to calm down, I started to do research to determine if there really was such a drug. I could not get the thought of what it might feel like to have sex as a woman out of my mind. As I surfed across the different sites, my previously lifeless cock started to become aroused again. I without a doubt had found a topic that made me extremely horny.

As you can imagine most of the sites I found guaranteed the excellence of their drug. Many other sites were of people proclaiming the false results and wasted money due to buying a product that did not work. There were several sites dedicated to efforts establishing that the drug did not even exist, much less work. I was becoming quite discouraged thinking that this would have to remain a dirty little fantasy.

I was just about to give up when I came across a site that offered a money back guarantee and even had a clinic less than one hundred miles from where I lived.

Unwilling to give up completely without even trying, I decided to pay this clinic a visit.

The next day just happened to be the beginning of a two-week vacation from work, so I decided to drive over and check out the clinic. If it were to be real, I would have two weeks to have an experience of a lifetime. A wild night of crazy sex, as a WOMAN.

I started out early as it was going to be a two-hour drive. By 9:00 A.M. I was in my Ford F-150 headed west out of town on my way to what I hoped would be an incredible adventure.

After a few traffic delays and one stop for food and gas I arrived at the clinic address at 11:30 A.M. The building wasn't large or extravagant. It was a simple suite located amongst the other shops in a small strip center. I parked and thought ok, now or never. I took a deep breath and headed for the door.

I stepped inside and was immediately welcomed by a warm quiet atmosphere. I felt completely at ease for some reason. A woman at the front desk greeted me affectionately. She introduced herself as Clarisse but asked me to just call her Clarie.

After the introductions and pleasantries Clarie wasted little time in getting to business and asking how she could be of service. I suddenly became quite nervous and was not sure how to start the conversation. Clarie sensed my hesitation and took my hand in hers. "Let me guess, you saw our site about gender swapping and you came to check it out," she inquired?

Something about her touch calmed me and I simply nodded my head affirmatively. I was feeling the embarrassment now. This had all seemed like such an exciting and fun idea in my head at home. Now that I was here and in person, I was embarrassed about telling another person I wanted to experience being a woman.

Clarie was soft but direct and took the conversation lead right away. Without question this was not the first time she had dealt with my sort of discomfort. She led me through the initial paperwork to get me signed in to see a "Gender Specialist" as she referred to them. The initial visit would be a cost of $200 she informed me, to which I paid in cash. I had thought about this previously and didn't want something weird showing up on my bank card. So I had made a quick stop at the bank on my way out of town for vacation funds to handle all the fees.

Clarie called some one else on the phone and informed them a first time visit was here for a consult.

Clarie continued to talk softly with me to calm my nerves and assure me I was not alone in my quest to experience life as a female. As we talked, another woman opened a door to our left and called my name. I walked through the door as she introduced herself as Maribelle.

Maribelle led me into a consult room much like a standard Dr. Office room but with a few exceptions. There was no examination bed, nor were there the tongue depressors and the like lined up on a sink/countertop. There was a small desk with a very comfortable chair on either side.

Maribelle took the seat behind the desk while I seated myself in front just as would be expected. Maribelle proceeded to explain that this initial consult would consist of a questionnaire as well as certain options and then finally the pricing stage of the entire process. Clarie entered with two bottles of water then left just a quickly and quietly as she had entered,

Maribelle and I went through all the standard health related questions first. Did I have any health problems? Was I on any specific medications? Had I ever been diagnosed with a mental disorder? Once Maribelle was content with all my answers, we moved on to more personal in nature type questions.

The next block of questions was more of a sexual orientation type. Why I wanted to gender swap? What made me consider this? What did I hope to gain from the experience? I had considerable difficulty with these questions as I truly wanted to be approved for the procedure. I tried to think before answering each question. I did not want to answer incorrectly and be told I was not a viable candidate. When completed, Maribelle smiled and informed me, "So far so good!" I sighed with relief.

The next block of questioning covered options of what I might want to consider for the gender swapping process. Did I want to be a full transsexual? Did I want to be a complete woman? What size breasts, ass, hair color, eye color and many more physical characteristics?

The next options took me off guard and I hadn't even considered these as options in my fantasies. As previously started I am fifty years old. I am in moderate health and while I am by no means fat, I am not skinny either. Maribelle continued to explain options to me about age and body size. The process could fit me into any age and body structure I desired. My doubt must have been obvious as Maribelle took out a book of before and after photos of prior clients who had consented to have their pictures used as proof of the process.

The next discussion was pricing. Standard swap to become a female my current age, similar body structure, same eyes and hair was for a period of forty-eight hours. For the standard option the cost would be $1200. To pick my body structure add $150, to pick a specific breast size, ass size, height, etc. would be an additional $150 for each. Again, all would last for forty-eight hours. Maribelle could tell I was doing math in my head, she continued with there is also the "Deluxe Package".

The Deluxe Package would give me eight options of my choice and I could also choose the durations up to fourteen days. The deluxe package cost would be $2000. Then there is the "Gold Package".

The Gold Package was unlimited options of anything on the offered check sheet. Also, the choice of duration could be up to thirty days. The gold package included an additional future swap of unlimited options for duration of seven days. The gold package was $3000.

Maribelle could tell I was skeptical, especially for these amounts of money. She took the opportunity to explain that any option I chose came with a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee in writing.

Maribelle gave me a few brochures to look over along with testimonials from previous clients. I began to thumb through the information when Maribelle left to go check on another client. I thought probably more just to give me some alone time to think and go over the materials. As she left, she promised she would return momentarily.

I sat in silence and read a few testimonials. All were very positive and the clients had been completely overwhelmed by their experiences. I looked through options and through the time tables. I noticed my pulse was racing. Was I really going to go through with this? The money was no issue and I did have two weeks off work. Yes, I am doing it. I had decided.

Maribelle returned and it was almost as if she knew my answer would be yes. She started with, "So, what package are we going with and what options do we desire?"

I confirmed that I had decided to make the swap and that I thought the Gold Package would be the best option for me. Maribelle beamed. Her smile was gorgeous and sexy.

Before we moved to the selection process Maribelle wanted to take a few minutes to discuss the side effects and precautions. Things that I should keep in mind after the swap occurred. Side effects that normally occurred when a man became a woman were an immediate increased appetite for sex, usually the harder and kinkier the better. This she informed I would really want to be aware of before it happened. My voice would not change for about the first six to eight hours. I would have a female body with a male voice. The time frame of the option I chose would be set but, should I ingest semen (swallow) then it would double. Sometimes it lasted longer than double in rare occurrences. A final side effect that Maribelle instructed me to be especially aware of was alcohol. Alcohol seriously intensified the desire for sex incredibly. It would be an almost uncontrollable appetite for hard and abundant sex.

The first paper Maribelle had me sign was the acknowledgement of side effects and acceptance of any and all risks associated with those side effects. My hand was literally shaking as I signed the document.

Next we went to the options check sheet. I selected to be a complete woman, at an age range of 28 to 30 years old. I chose long blonde hair (half way down my back), blue eyes, full pouty lips, 34C cup breasts, small nipples, medium size hips and ass (thirty-four to thirty-six inches). Since my preference had always leaned towards smaller women I chose to be five feet two inches to five feet four inches tall and one hundred to one hundred-ten lbs. in weight. At the end I took an extra minute to think, did I want to be a woman for the full two weeks that I was on vacation? After a short deliberation I decided why not? So I checked off two weeks for the duration.

Maribelle took a few moments to go over my selections and seemed very pleased with my choices. We handled the payment in cash and I took my receipt in trembling hands.

Before beginning the process Maribelle asked me to stand in front of a pale blue square on the wall just left of the door. "To take a before picture," she explained. Maribelle took a small digital camera from her desk drawer and waited for me to move into position. Once there I posed shakily while Maribelle took 3 pictures. She then asked me to take out my driver's license and hold it in front of me. She then took another picture closer in, so my face and my license could be seen clearly. She told me it was for verification I was who I said I was. For the legal side of things she explained.

Maribelle then led me to another room that was considerably more clinical in nature. After asking one last time if I was sure Maribelle instructed me to lie down on the examination bed. Maribelle informed me that she was also the Dr. that would administer the gender swap drug to change me into the woman I had chosen to become.

"Are you ready to begin," asked Maribelle? I nodded in the affirmative unwilling to trust my suddenly very dry throat to form actual words.

Maribelle wheeled an IV stand over that had three IV solution bags hanging from it. I felt an alcohol swab rub my arm and looked down to see Maribelle about to slip the needle into my vein. Once it was in and taped down, Maribelle started the injection and patted me gently on the arm before telling to relax and let the sleep take me.

It was less than a minute it seemed before my eyes became heavy and I knew what Maribelle had meant. I passed out. Some time later I awoke quite groggily. I looked at my watch to see I had been asleep for approximately two hours. It was almost 3:00 P.M. The IV had already been removed from my arm.

My watch looked strange on my wrist. It was very loose and moving around very freely. In fact it didn't look like my wrist at all. Slowly I started to recall where I was and why I was there. My hands went directly to my chest. Fuck, I had tits. Next I realized how extremely baggy my clothes were. It seemed as if they would fall right off me if I were to stand up. I immediately started looking around for a mirror.

It was then that Maribelle entered the room. After briefly checking all my vitals and assuring me the process went smoothly and successfully she handed me a mirror. I took it in my small hand and turned it towards my face. I couldn't believe it. The drug actually worked. Looking back at me in the mirror was a young and sexy pretty face framed in long slightly wavy blonde hair.

Maribelle pushed a button on the intercom beside the exam bed and Clarie's voice came over the speaker. Maribelle asked Clarie to come and assist me in my preparations to finish up and be off to begin my "adventure".

Clarie came in and asked me to follow her. I followed clutching at my clothes to keep them from falling to the floor as I walked. We made our way to a dressing room with racks of clothes and shoes and accessories. Clarie instructed me to select anything I wanted. She told me no one ever came prepared with additional clothing, so a change was included in the pricing. Clarie left me to choose after asking me to call if I needed help with anything.

I stood there looking around for a few moments before stripping off all my male clothing. As I stood there completely naked I realized I was already feeling the side affects. As I looked at my naked body in a full length mirror on the wall I noticed I was extremely horny just from looking at myself. I cupped my tits and pinched the tiny nubs of nipples. I ran my hands over my stomach and down to my pussy. "Oh My God" I had a pussy. I touched my clit and almost had an orgasm on the spot. I had an almost unstoppable urge to rub myself off right there. I forced myself to stop and look for clothing.

First I went to a rack of matching bra and panty sets. I flipped through the different colors and styles until I settled for a black lace bra and matching lace boy short panty set. Just slipping the bra over my soft but very firm tits was arousing. Sliding the panties up my smooth thighs and over my tight ass was electrifyingly ecstatic.

I walked to the mirror to look at myself in the lingerie. Damn I was sexy. I wanted to fuck me already. A hang over of my male urges when seeing a sexy young woman I presumed.

Next I went over to a rack with pants, shorts, and skirts. This proved to be a much harder choice than the bra and panties. No wonder it took women so long to get dressed I couldn't decide on anything.

I must have been taking a very long time, either that or Clarie was used to clients being unable to manage this step of the process alone. She came in and asked if I needed assistance. The confused look on my face as I stood there in nothing but a bra and panties must have told her she was right.

Clarie walked over and congratulated me on my lingerie selection. "Very sexy," she cooed looking me up and down. Her gaze was hungry and almost made me think she was attracted to me.

Clarie helped me select a tight black leather (imitation) skirt that looked like it would barely come down to my mid thighs. We then moved to a rack with tops and blouses on it. We went around and around until Clarie settled on a white V-neck tee type shirt with the short style of sleeves that barely come off the shoulder. It was not transparent but I was sure the black bra would be visible though it when I walked in the sun. Then we chose footwear. Clarie suggested low heels until I was at home and could practice with higher heels if I wanted. She helped my with black suede ankle high boots with about three inch heels.

Clarie had laid everything out on a bench as we made our selections so I walked over to begin dressing. Clarie followed. I bent to pick up the skirt but Clarie took it first and knelt on the floor in front of me, she held the skirt open close to the floor so I could step into it.

I was still feeling very aroused and seeing this very attractive woman on her knees before me wasn't helping. Still masculine thinking I guess but looking down at her I was almost vibrating with sexual tension. I lifted my foot to step into the skirt and in my nervousness I almost feel forward. My hands instinctively went to Clarie's shoulders to catch myself.

My weight and the abruptness of that action literally pushed Clarie's face right into my panty covered pussy. Before I could regain my composure and apologize I felt her hands grab my tiny tight ass and push me into her face. I felt her tongue lick my very hard very aroused clit right through the crotch of my panties.

It was like a bolt of lightening hit me. My knees buckled and I started to fall to the floor. As I was sliding to my knees Clarie adeptly slid my panties over my ass and half way down my thighs. As soon as my knees hit the floor Clarie's lips covered mine. Her kiss was passionate and immediately deep. Her tongue pushed into my mouth seeking out mine. Our tongues entwined and fireworks ignited in my brain.

Clarie pushed me back on the floor and kissed her way down my neck. She sucked hard on the tender flesh right behind my jaw line directly below my right ear. Her lips and tongue continued their journey downward very quickly finding the stone hard nipples topping my heaving breasts. Her lips, her tongue, and her teeth assaulted my nipples going back and forth one to the other. She sucked, licked and bit gently until I was all but screaming in ecstasy. Then down. Her tongue licked my belly button before moving lower. As her hot lips traveled the length of my torso her hands finished removing my panties and tossing them aside.

Spreading my young limber thighs wide apart Clarie wasted no time in diving right into my soaking wet hot pussy. Her tongue circled the nub of my clit before sucking it like a tiny cock. I was writhing on the floor literally unable to contain myself. My moans and yelps sounded weird in my male voice but had no affect on Clarie. As she continued her oral attack on my clit she forcefully shoved two fingers deep inside my newly acquired cunt. Her tongue on my clit and her fingers in my throbbing pussy sent me over the edge in mere seconds.

My first orgasm as a woman was mind blowing. I lost control. I spasmed and shook and squirmed in Clarie's grasp and she continued her tongue lashing on my poor quivering pussy. When Clarie finally stopped I had had three or four orgasms and was a whimpering mess on the floor. How could women have orgasms like this and not become total sluts. It was nothing short of spectacular. I was unable to move almost, and already I wanted more.

Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
579 Followers