Mattie Pt. 03

Story Info
Promiscuous Private Investigator.
3.8k words
4.38
8.3k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,092 Followers

The next morning, Mattie took a long bath, shaved her smooth tanned legs and dressed in her usual short tight skirt and blouse. She spent the day typing reports in her computer and sending them to the appropriate insurance companies. At 5:30, she freshened her makeup and finished just as Lance walked in her office door.

"You look great, Mattie," he said while looking at her voluptuous figure from head to toe.

She smiled at him and said, "So do you Detective Gibson."

They walked down the steps and got in to his car. Both of them noticed her skirt ride above mid thigh, but Mattie made no effort to push it back down. And that was fine with Lance. He took her to a fancy restaurant, and after they were seated, she felt her phone buzzing in her purse. When she pulled it out, she saw that it was Justin. Just in case he was in trouble, she excused herself and walked away from the table and took the call.

"Hello. Justin?"

"Where are you, bitch?"

"Wha . . .what?"

"You heard me. Where are you?"

"Is there a problem Justin?"

"You bet there is, bitch. I'm at your place and you ain't here. So where are you?"

"I don't need this shit now," she said. She disconnected the call and turned off her phone.

When she returned to the table, Lance asked if there was a problem and she shook her head and said, "Nothing I can't deal with tomorrow."

They had a good dinner, a few cocktails and some conversation. Afterwards, he took her to a small nightclub where they danced and got to know each other. Later, they ended up at his place for a nightcap. Lance knew that most of the force wanted a piece of this hot little PI; and he also knew that a few of them had gotten there. He hoped tonight was his night.

He said, "If you'd like another nightcap, I can promise you a great breakfast, and I'll serve it to you in bed."

She smiled and said, "How can I resist an offer like that? Count me in."

He walked to her and pulled her to him for a kiss. Their tongues wrestled with each other and his hands slowly began roaming unchallenged over her body. She lightly moaned as he removed her blouse and bra, tweaking her hard nipples. She reached down and unfastened his pants and they fell to the floor. He, in turn dropped her skirt to the floor. They removed each other's underwear and then she dropped to the floor and kissed, licked and sucked his cock. Finally, he said, "You need to stop before I blow right now."

She pulled her head back, smiled up at him and said, "Will you be able to get it up again tonight?" After he grinned and nodded at her, she took his hard cock back into her mouth. Within a couple of minutes, he was shooting his load down her throat. She licked and sucked his cock clean and then they sipped another drink before adjourning to his bed.

They spent the next half hour lying next to each other. He was playing with her breasts and tweaking her nipples until she eventually had an orgasm. She started fondling his cock and balls and his cock got an erection immediately. He grinned at her and rolled onto her and shoved his hard cock into her wet pussy making her scream and cum immediately. He began slowly pumping his hard cock in and out of her cunt. "Aaaaah! Oh yessss," she moaned. Uunng! Aaaaah shit! Aaaarrggh!"

When he finally blew his load into her pussy, she had cum three times. She cleaned his cock and they both fell asleep until he woke her again around 3:00 am for another shot at her hot little pussy. When they fell asleep after she cleaned his cock again, they slept until he woke around 7:30 to find his cock in her mouth. He smiled and pumped her mouth until he blew another load down her throat.

After using the bathroom, Mattie went back to bed, and had almost fallen asleep when he walked into the room with a tray with her breakfast. She sat up in bed while he put the tray across her legs. As she ate, he sat and looked at her beautiful breasts. When she had finished eating, he picked up the tray, and as he started for the door, she said, "Do you have another one in you, Lance?"

He turned and said, "I think so. I'll be right back."

When he returned, Mattie went down and sucked his flaccid cock until it was hard again. This time, Lance lay on his back and Mattie climbed on him and rode him like a professional bull rider. When they finally finished, the two sweaty and exhausted lovers laid beside each other for a long time before they got up and dressed.

When he dropped her at home, he asked if they could do this again someday and, after kissing him, she nodded her head and said, "Of course we can. Give me a call."

She rushed into her apartment, showered, dressed and went to her office. She wasted the day reading the paper and a book. When she closed her office, she walked to her brother's bar and had a couple of drinks and then left for home. As she was walking to her car, she heard, "Hey bitch!"

She stopped and turned to see Justin closing on her fast. When he reached her, he slapped her face and said, "Don't ever hand up the phone on me again, bitch. Understand?"

She looked down and said, "Yes sir."

He grabbed her by the arm and dragged her over to an alley. He pulled her down the alley and shoved her over a garbage can. He lifted her skirt, ripped off her bikini panties and pulled out his cock. She was pleading, "B-be gentle, Justin. I-I'm s-so sorry."

He yelled, "Shut the fuck up," as he rammed his cock into her pussy making her scream. He roughly pounded her cunt making her scream and beg. He knew he made her cum at least twice before dumping his load in her abused cunt. He grabbed her hair, turned her and shoved her to her knees. "Clean it bitch." She eagerly put his cock into her mouth and licked and sucked it clean.

He looked over her head and noticed a couple of homeless men standing behind a dumpster about 20 feet away. "Showtime," he thought to himself. He turned around and demanded, "Clean my ass hole, slut."

The homeless men's eyes were like saucers as she shoved her face between the young black man's cheeks and pushed her tongue into his ass. She licked and probed his ass for almost 10 minutes before he turned back around and lifted her to her feet by her hair. He turned her around and said, "The next time you hang up on me, I'm going to bring you back to this alley and let all the homeless men here fuck you. Understand me, slut?"

She looked in shock as she finally saw the two men who had watched her eat Justin's ass. But she nodded her head and said, "Yes sir."

"OK," he said. "Now we're going back to your place so I can fuck your slutty ass and you can tell me what a slut you are."

"Yes sir."

He led her from the alley and they walked to her car. She drove them back to her apartment, and as soon as they were inside the door, he had her stripped naked. He slapped her face again and then slapped both of her breasts making her squeal and cry. He reached down and fingered her to her first orgasm of the night and then made her follow him to her bedroom. He threw her on the bed and took off his pants and flipped her onto her stomach and lifted her to her knees. "Beg me, slut."

"P-please J-Justin. Fuck m-my ass."

He lubed her ass with her hand cream and then slowly shoved his cock into her pussy until it was balls deep. "Aaaaarrrrggggh!" She screamed.

"Tell me what you are and beg me, bitch."

"I'm your bitch, master. Aaaaah! You Uunng! . . . you own me and I-I want you to fuck my ass. Aarrgh! Please, sir."

He viciously fucked her ass while spanking her hard and pulling her red hair. He called her a whore and a cum dump. He told her body belonged to him, and made her repeat it all back to him.

When he finally blew his load into her ass, she cleaned his cock and when she stood up, she looked submissively at the floor. She loved being treated like this, even if it was by an 18 year old black boy.

He said, "I own your body, bitch." She nodded. "You'll fuck me whenever I tell you to." She nodded her head. "You'll fuck whoever I tell you to fuck." She nodded her head. "And you won't fuck anyone that I don't tell you to fuck."

She looked up at him. "What?"

He slapped her face and said, "You won't fuck anyone unless I tell you to fuck them. Understand?"

She smiled at him and said, "Not gonna happen."

He was incredulous. "What did you say, bitch?"

"I said it's not gonna happen."

He was so surprised that he didn't know what to say, so she continued, "I'll fuck you and anyone you tell me to fuck. But I'll also fuck anyone that I want to fuck. Now, do you understand?"

He swung his right fist at her face, and was completely surprised when she adeptly blocked it and then launched her foot into his naked and vulnerable balls. His surprise turned to shock as the pain forced him to double over where her knee was waiting to slam into his face, knocking him to the floor.

She slowly leaned over his body and said, "I said that I can fuck anyone that I want to fuck. Now, do you understand?" He slowly nodded his head. "Now, you get your fat black ass up off my floor, put on your clothes and get the fuck out. Understand?" He nodded.

He got up from the floor and slowly put on his clothes. She made no effort to get dressed. He was still stunned that this small white woman had just kicked his ass. After he got dressed, he walked to the door. Before she opened the door, he looked down at the floor and mumbled, "I messed up a good thing didn't I?"

She lifted his head and looked into his eyes. "You need to understand that if I want to have sex with someone, I'm not asking permission from anyone." He nodded his head. "I'm still willing to be your bitch and to fuck you whenever and however you want. I enjoy you being rough with me and treating me like a whore. And I'll do whatever you want, as long as you know I'll also fuck anyone else I want."

He looked up at her and smiled. "Really? You'll still be my bitch?" She smiled at him and nodded. Then she opened the door and he left.

The next morning Jonathan called and asked if she was free this weekend. When she said she was, he asked if she wanted to go with him to New York City.

"What's the occasion," she asked.

"No occasion. I just want to see a couple plays and thought you might like to come along. I'll pay you."

"Are you looking for an escort or a date for the weekend?" She asked.

"Well," he said, "I'd prefer a date, but if I can't have that, then I'll take the escort."

She laughed and said, "I'll be your date on one condition."

He hesitated and then said, "OKaay. What's the condition?"

"I don't want my own room. I want to sleep with you."

He laughed and said, "If I was 20 years younger, I'd marry you. I'll pick you up Friday morning at 9:00. Bring sexy clothes."

On Friday morning, she kissed Jonathan as she got into his limo. He looked approvingly at her short skirt and the buttons left open on her tight blouse. He had chartered a private plane to fly them to New York and they were there in time for lunch. He took her to Katz's Deli for lunch, and she loved it. Then they walked the streets of Manhattan before heading to their room for a couple of hours of sex before their first evening. They licked and sucked and kissed all over each other's bodies before getting dressed for dinner and the theatre. They cabbed to Keens Steakhouse for dinner and then back to the theatre district. They made it back to the bar in their hotel around 11:30 where they had two nightcaps before he took her to the room and stripped and fucked her again before they both fell asleep completely exhausted.

The next morning, Jonathan woke early and ordered a big room service breakfast. When the food was delivered, they enjoyed it together on their balcony, and then Mattie offered to suck his cock, but he told her he preferred a quick ass fuck. She smiled and ran to the bathroom to get the lotion. He gently fucked her ass while kissing her neck and back. This is just the opposite of the rough treatment she received from Justin, but she enjoyed both.

They spent the morning walking around and he bought her a couple of sexy outfits and a new watch. After lunch, it was back to their room for an afternoon of exploring each other's body again. Both of them climaxed more than once, but seemed to enjoy just massaging and kissing each other's bodies just as much. The evening was a repeat of the previous evening; nice restaurant and another trip to the theatre and then back for a nightcap and up to the room to fuck.

He dropped her at her apartment around 5:00 the next afternoon. She invited him up for a quickie, but he was too fucked-out to do it. As he was driving home, he thought, "This is the first time in my life that I ever turned down a fuck. And what makes this especially bad is that I turned it down from the hottest woman I've ever fucked."

Mattie had a light dinner and then went to bed early. On Monday morning, she stopped for coffee and a donut and was sitting with her feet on her desk reading the paper and drinking coffee when a man walked into her office. She put the paper down in time to see the man staring at her legs. Then with the paper out of the way, his eyes landed on her breasts that were straining her blouse. She noticed that he was a decent looking white male, six feet tall, 250 pounds, most of which appeared to be muscle with brown hair and eyes,. He was wearing a tight suit and she noticed the bulge of a shoulder holster.

"You Mattie Murphy?"

"Who's asking?"

He finally lifted his eyes to her face and said, "Mr. Mancuso would like to see you."

"Bring him in," she said.

"He ain't here. You gotta come to him. Let's go."

She made no move to get up and asked, "Who's Mancuso?"

He looked at her in surprise and said, "He's a very important man and he don't like to be kept waiting. So let's go."

She stood up and looked out her window at a large black SUV sitting below her window with a driver waiting next to it.

She asked, "What if I don't want to go?"

He smiled and said, "Then I'll have to take you the hard way."

"I don't want to get in a car with two men that I don't know."

He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled something out as he walked around the desk. As Mattie was getting ready to defend herself, he quickly put his arm around her and shoved a rag into her face. She struggled and held her breath as long as she could but eventually had to breathe in the chemical, and she passed out.

He lifted her over his shoulder and carried her out and tossed her on the back seat. He and the driver got into the front seat and turned around to check out the hot older woman splayed on the back seat. Her tight skirt was around her waist, leaving her legs completely on display for them. Two more buttons had come unbuttoned when she was manhandled leaving a nice view of her big cleavage. Both men smiled and thought how much they would enjoy fucking this hot little bitch.

They delivered her to Mr. Mancuso's house where he carried her in and put her unconscious body into a chair leaving her skirt bunch around her crotch and her blouse open to her waist. When she opened her eyes a few minutes later, she realized she was in a room alone so she took a moment to button her blouse and straighten her skirt. A couple of minutes later, the door behind her opened and an older man walked in.

"Hello Ms. Murphy. My name is Don Mancuso. Do you know who I am?"

"You're the local Mafia Godfather, right?"

He smiled at her and said, "We don't use those terms any longer, Ms. Murphy. May I call you Mattie?" She nodded. Mattie, I have a lot of business interests, and I understand that someone is trying to move in on one of them. I want you to find out who."

"Mr. Mancuso . . ."

"Please, call me Don."

"OK, Don, I don't know if I can help you. I'm just one little person. It looks like you have a big organization. What can I possibly do that you can't do?"

"Mattie, I run a loan business. You may call it loan sharking. It's very profitable and someone is very quietly moving into my territory. I want you to find out who so I can either buy their business or encourage them to move on. If you do that, you will be well paid and I will owe you a favor."

They talked for another ten minutes and then she was dumped off on one of his underlings for further details. After she had as much information as she knew she would get, they took her back to her office. She spent the rest of the day planning.

She kept her office closed for the next two weeks, although she responded to her phone messages and emails from potential clients. She investigated and borrowed from one of the new group's representatives. She tried to borrow from a second one, but was told she needed to at least start making payments on her first loan before she could get a second one. Both of the new lenders agreed that they would like to take a few payments out of her hot little ass. She eventually discovered the leader's name who was attempting to compete with Mancuso. She had pictures of several of the lenders and of the leader. She contacted Mancuso and he had her picked up and brought to his house.

When he walked into the room, he was smiling. "I hear you have something for me Mattie." She nodded her head and pulled out the pictures and the paper listing the names and addresses of the group. Mancuso had an ear-to-ear grin. He patted her shoulder and said, "You did very well." He called one of his flunkies over and handed him the information. The man left the room.

Mattie said, "Thank you. I, uh had to borrow two thousand dollars from them to get some information. If I give it to you, can you see that it gets repaid?"

He laughed for a long time and then said, "Keep it. In an hour or so, they'll either be out of business or I will own them." He handed her a thick envelop. "That's for you with my thanks. If I can ever help you with something, please let me know. Marco will see that you are returned to your office." He turned and left the room.

On the way back to her office, Marco told her that he had worked for Mr. Mancuso for many years. He said that Mr. Mancuso was definitely pleased with her work and that she could call on him if she was ever in a bind. She nodded and thanked him.

She opened the envelope when she reached her office and found 200 one hundred dollar bills. She put a few in her pocket and locked the rest in her safe. "Now," she thought to herself, "since I've been slumming it for the last two weeks, I need a good meal and then I need to get laid." As she was walking to Murphys for a steak dinner, she thought, "If Mark shows up tonight, I'm taking him home. If not, then I hope Justin tracks me down on the way to my car. And if he doesn't find me, then maybe I'll have to call Detective Lance."

As she was eating her steak and baked potato, a young black man sat down at her table. "Can I buy you a drink, pretty lady?"

She took a long look at him, and then said, "Listen, I would really like to be alone to finish this wonderful meal." He looked crestfallen. She continued, "But when I finish, I'll take you up on the drink." She stared at him until he smiled and got up and left her table. She watched him go back to his table where there were two other young black men. When she finished her meal, she used the restroom and then walked over to the table with the three black men.

"Hi. I'm Mattie. I'll take you up on that drink now."

All three of the men smiled at her. She learned that they were all students at the local college. George was 21 years old, 6'1" tall and about 200 pounds. Derek was 19 years old, 6'2" tall and about 175 pounds. And Al was 19 years old, 5'10" tall and about 240 pounds.

Derek said, "Please sit down Mattie."

She smiled and said, "I've never sat with three such handsome young men before. Am I going to be safe with you?" She smirked.

BJB69
BJB69
1,092 Followers
12