Mature and Lover Mild BDSM

Story Info
Young black guy has fun with mature.
15.2k words
4.6
7.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mature fun in the sun

"What did you think of Scott's woman?"

"I suppose she's not bad for her age but I can't believe he has been missing out on all the fantastic young ass waiting for her to come out - she must be something else in the sack."

"Would you fuck her?"

"Yes, she's not bad looking, I liked her big tits and the fact that she isn't afraid to show them off by going braless and although her trousers weren't that tight she looks to have a very shapely ripe mature butt. I've never had anyone as mature as her so it would be an experience."

"Yeah, she has a good rack on her and I wouldn't mind fucking her either I bet she really puts out to keep Scott interested."

Babs heard all of this as she was preparing to take her nap and was quite flattered by the fact that Scott had obviously made it clear she was special and that two young 20yo soccer players found her 'fuckable' even in her travelling clothes. She smiled when she wondered how much more attractive they would find her when they saw her in her bikinis and in some of the sexier gear she had brought to keep Scott aroused.

Scott because of his injury had been invited to tour Portugal with the under 21 team and a couple of the players who were also recovering from injury had asked could they stay on for a few days. As it was his 24th birthday, Scott had asked Babs to join him for four or five days of 'sun, sea and sex!"

It was a struggle for her to make the trip as she had piles of work on and she had 'burnt the midnight oil' to get everything done with only time off to get a spray tan, some new bikinis and a few clothes which she thought Scott would like as he loved her to show her mature assets in public. She had a bit of a nightmare of a journey with a bit of a scramble to catch her flight and after flight delays and travelling from early morning, she arrived early afternoon a bit frazzled and feeling every one of her 53 years.

During the trip she reflected on where her relationship with Scott was going. Initially it had started off as a mutual attraction during working with him on a promotion for one of her clients. This led to great sex and ultimately to what was basically an affair. With her spending a lot more time in Glasgow where the bulk of her clients were based this gave her the freedom to see Scott and she effectively had two lives one with her husband in Edinburgh and increasingly more time spent doing things with Scott in Glasgow. She had encouraged him to accompany her on outings to the theatre, art galleries and he her, to soccer matches and race meetings. As they spent more time together she had encouraged him to take up golf and horse riding. He appeared to enjoy and want to spend more time with her including of course for sex.

He loved her dressed sexy and sophisticated when they went to her PR and journalism functions where he was introduced as a 'work colleague' but encouraged to dress 'sluttish sexy' when they went on dates to clubs and pubs.

Scott was there to meet her and was obviously keen to see her. She was glad she had slipped off the bra she had worn for travelling, as he kissed her and admired and fondled her boobs in the back of the taxi and told her much he had been looking forward to her visit.

When they got to the hotel, she thought he was wanting a bit of a romp but she said she hoped he didn't mind but she would like a nap and a shower rather than sex but that she would really make it up to him that night. He said that was Ok as he had got friendly with a golf coach and could spend a bit of time trying to get up to her level of game.

He took her straight through to the rather luxurious suite which opened up on to a semi private pool serving just three other suites. As they went out to the pool two young guys, one black guy and one blonde guy were on loungers outside the adjoin suite. Scott introduced her to two of the youth team who had been trying to chaperone on the trip, Rick and Randy.

She saw their eyes have a flicker of interest as they took in her heavy unbraed breasts with their thick nipples obvious through the thin material of her top and she wondered how much they knew about Scott and her relationship.

She told them she was tired from travelling so was going to take a nap while Scott had a round of golf and Scott and they both might see them later for a drink if they weren't off clubbing.

She smiled as she heard their discussion about her and was pleased that Scott hadn't been taking advantage of the available young ass.

She must have drifted off to sleep immediately and obviously looking forward to lovemaking with Scott she had quite erotic dreams about Scott but also Rick and Randy! She realised that she wasn't just dreaming when she woke very late afternoon and felt Scott's hard long snake against her rear. As he nuzzled her neck he murmured I've really missed you and when she turned his mouth sought hers while his hands sought her breasts and pussy.

Opening her big ripe mature thighs, she said "And I've missed that cock and what it does to me - I want you to fuck me really hard."

He would have loved to sample the way he really loved taking her by buggering her big willing ass but the alternative of filling her big ripe box and pleasing her was also appealing. Parting her big thighs he fed her big willing pussy a full length of cock as she moaned how much she had missed him.

They both were really up for it and when he felt her climax he shot his load deep in her cunt.

He grinned and said that after a week away from her he really needed that and when she said she thought he would have been sampling a lot of young ass. He grinned again and said "Rick and Randy were kidding me that you must be some woman in and out of bed that I turned down so many girls this week."

She said "Yes I heard them talking I think they were a bit underwhelmed by seeing me in real life. They thought I was Ok for my age, did like my unbraed boobs and thought my rear might be good in tighter clothes but thought that to keep you interested I must be 'good in the sack'."

He grinned and said "They said something similar to me but I don't think that they appreciated you were travelling after a busy week. I said we would meet up with them for a drink after we have a meal and I'd love you to wear something that will leave them with their tongues hanging out."

She said "That sounds like fun!"

When she came out of the shower with only a towel round her hair he admired her ripe body with her heavy 42C/D breasts, her shapely waist albeit with a little tummy, her wide 42" hips with their jutting high riding buttocks, her ripe thighs and her big shaven pussy with its prominent mons making it literally a good handful.

He kissed her as he took the weight of one of big mature breasts and a handful of her big box and she murmured, "Will we just stay and eat in?"

He said 'It's tempting but I want to take you out and show you off."

She said she had several new dresses and asked would he like to dress sexy, sophisticated or sluttish.

He said she could never look sluttish but he'd like to see her try. While she dressed and got her makeup on he went to the suite next door to arrange to meet up with the guys at a club after they had eaten.

When he came back in she looked sensational and with heavier eye makeup on than normal and her blonde hair fluffed out she looked 10 -15 years younger. Her very short tight lace dress although high necked was almost completely see through and was sculpted to her breasts, buttocks and thighs. When she walked it just about covered the bottom of her big ripe buttocks.

When he said "Wow!" She asked did she look sexy sluttish enough and he replied "Fantastically sexy!"

She grinned and holding up a white g-string and a red one she said "Which one would you like me to wear to complete the sluttish look?"

He smiled and said "Possibly neither your pussy and hips look good as you are. But I suppose you could create such a stir that we might get arrested for contravening public decency. If you're game, I think the red one will emphasise that glorious big box and highlight the crack in your ass."

Ever since he and his team mate had taken her to possibly the most exclusive restaurant in Edinburgh with a top that showed virtually all of her boobs and a skirt crotch and bum high, Babs knew he loved to take her out dressed to shock and tease. Tonight she was up for it because she thought they would probably be going to a pub and then on to a club and she secretly thought she would love to show his young team mates why Scott preferred her mature body to that of younger bimbos.

Once again he took her to a more exclusive restaurant and while she would have been more comfortable dressed more appropriately she knew it turned him on for her to dress to show off her assets and to see guys lust after what he had. As he said "Half the women 'tut tutting' about you would love to have the body and the confidence to show it off and the other half would love to be getting fucked by a handsome young black stud like me! They also realise that most of their husbands/dates would be more turned by you than them."

In spite of his familiarity with her body Scott couldn't help getting an erection as he followed her beautiful mature body to their table. He did get a kick out of having this beautiful, bright, well educated, mature professional woman dress like a slut for him and people seeing her realising that she was probably putting out for him in every way possible.

His cock twitched as he followed her to their table realising that the other diners could see her big mature breasts and dark nipples and her big mature pussy emphasised by the red g-string and framed by shapely ripe thighs and the big bouncing buttocks barely covered by the dress and split by a red string. Coming or going she looked like 'sex on legs'.

They had a great meal of local seafood washed down by two bottles of the local Vinho Verde and it was obvious that she was looking forward to sex just as much as he was when she suggested they go back rather than going on to the club. But he thought she looked so fantastic that he wanted to show her off to his young team mates and calling them he suggested meeting up in one of the bars near the club.

The two guys were sitting at a booth in the beachfront bar and Babs was pleased that they obviously liked what she was wearing as their eyes never left her breasts and crotch. When she went to the loo Scott told her that they couldn't take their eyes off her ass and both admitted they could see why he was so taken with her - especially as she had one of the best asses they had seen on anyone.

He said when he told them that's why he first was attracted to her but said what was even better was she knew how to use it. When they asked did she like it up her ass. Scott had smiled and said that he did like to take his women in every way possible and most of his women found his cock too big for normal sex and either refused to let him bugger them or if they did let him it was very reluctantly. With Babs her big cunt could deal with his cock, she was great at deep throating him and she he not only liked to be buggered but she loved it and admitted he couldn't get enough of her ass. He went on to say that although he had never had a woman who took cock as well in all of her holes what really turned him on was that while she was smart, well educated, and sophisticated she was happy to dress slutty for him and do whatever he wanted sexually with her mature body.

When they asked had he shared her, he said he had with Nate and she gave them a night to remember as she did everything with them. They smiled when he said the only think he hadn't done with her was to make her 'airtight'. When they grinned he smiled and said, "We might just make that happen this week but I want to have a lot of fun with her myself before that." They said they were certainly up for it.

When she came back Scott smiled and said the boys had totally reappraised their first impression of her and had admitted they could see how he was so taken with her. They really liked her breasts, pussy and most of all her big rear and so much so that they had offered their services if she fancied being made 'airtight'.

They thought she might be embarrassed but instead she gave them a dazzling smile and said "Well you are a bit young but very fanciable and it might be fun to hook up if Scott begins to flag!"

Scott put his hand on her crotch and suggested that he and she go back to the hotel, as they still had a lot of catching up to do. She pecked each of them on the lips and said she might see them at the pool the next morning as Scott and she were golfing in the afternoon and apparently going to dinner with the pro.

As he walked out of the pub Scott to wind the guys and any other watchers up, Scott cupped one of her big ass cheeks. Randy said to Rick "I'll bet her ass hole will get some cock tonight - I wish I was getting some of that." Rick agreed that Scott was very lucky to have access to all three holes of such a fantastic stacked mature.

When they got to the suite she appeared nearly as turned on as he was because before he could get them a drink she kissed him very passionately and murmured "You really do 'press my buttons' I really want you to fuck me in every way possible."

As he pulled her dress over her head to leave her big mature and very desirable body in just the red g-string and heels, her hands were busy at his belt to release his fully erect cock. Dropping to her knees she kissed and licked his cock and balls before starting to deep throat him. Her mouth was just another of her real assets as she was the first woman to be able to swallow his c10" cock deep into her throat. Grabbing her head he face fucked her hard and as he withdrew to let her breath she encouraged him to spunk in her mouth.

Smiling he said "Tempting, and you know you give the best head I have ever had but I want my cock to be as hard as possible when I take that big ass of yours. You know I am obsessive over fucking you like that, I have been really missing it and it looked soooo good tonight."

She smiled and said " I know how much you love my ass and even how much you like showing it off in public and to your friends, and I thought you would want to bugger me a lot when we are here but if you do let me get lubed first."

He grinned, "You know what your ass does for me but before you lube let me kiss it."

Turning her round to bend over the bed with her luscious big rear in the air he parted the big ripe globes and sought her little brown star shaped puckered hole with his tongue. She thrust her hips to meet his tongue moaning she was really looking forward to him fucking her in the ass.

As he continued to lick her anus with his other hand he reached through her thighs to claim he big shaven pussy mound which he found wet with her juices he murmured "Don't worry after I have had this big ass of yours I am going to give this big pussy plenty of attention."

As she went off to the bathroom to get lubed he admired her very shapely mature rear with her wide creamy hips and on her way back her heavy mature breasts and big pussy mound. He thought to himself "I am really lucky to have full unrestricted access to the body of this brilliantly sexy mature woman."

He smiled as she approached and big tits dangling and murmured "You really have a fantastic body both coming and going."

She smiled as she bent over with her ass in the air murmured "And it's all yours for the week to do with what you want."

He loved to see a woman bent over in front of him as he thought there was nothing sexier than any woman, never mind such a mature sexy woman as Babs offering both her cunt and ass to her lover.

He gently entered the head of his lubricated cock into her anal sphincter. Although she had been used anally both by him and others several times and in fact he and Nate had left her ass gaping, he loved the fact that she was still tight there and her sphincter griped his cock as he eased it in. As he did he realised she was strumming her clit and he realised that she was getting excited when having eased his long cock deep fully into her bowels until his balls were resting on the big cheeks of her ass, she started to thrust her rear up exhorting him to give it to her hard.

With him not having had her ass for nearly two weeks, her sluttish dress having shown it off in public that night, her flirting with his team mates and now her encouraging him to really bugger her, the red mist of lust descended on him and he really did thrust hard and deep into her bowels again and again. When she responded he remembered grating that she was a real ass slut and he was going to get her ass well fucked by as many guys as he could find to do her. When she teased him by murmuring if that's what he wanted she was up for it he rode her even harder and at the same time slapping her big hips hard. She appeared as turned on by this as him as she writhed against him in pleasure and as she fell forward with a vaginal and anal orgasm he had one of his longest and most memorable orgasms spunking heavily and deep into her bowels.

They lay with him still embedded in her ass, both bathed in sweat for several minutes before she stirred beneath him murmuring "That was awesome I've never felt so desired by anyone or been so well fucked as that."

Temporarily sated he went and got them a glass of champagne and as he handed it to her he kissed her and took the weight of one of her heavy breasts. He said "You really are fantastic I hope I didn't hurt you but I have never been so turned on in my life by any woman."

She grinned sexily and murmured "Well apart from my butt stinging a bit - I hope it doesn't mark as I have a couple of bikinis I think you'll like and I'd love to wear them especially - if you are going to get me as many guys as you can find wanting to fuck and probably sodomise me."

He grinned and referring back to the time she had looked in a mirror at them coupling and thought he looked like a black stallion mounting a white mare he said "That beautiful big creamy ass always make me think of me as your black stallion mounting my white mare from behind or often I feel like a rider mounting a big unruly mare and whipping its buttocks."

Lying back with her thighs open she opened the lips of her big pussy and murmured "If you want to take my ass again do it now or if you want to fuck my pussy go and wash your cock."

Although he would loved to have taken her big butt again he leant down kissed her cunt and licked her clit and said "Tempting but I want a bit of that big pussy first."

When he came out of the bathroom she was still in a very wanton pose of the bed with her thighs open and her big heavy tits splayed. Reaching down her kissed and licked her cunt before parting her thighs he mounted her as he kissed her and fondled her big mature breasts.

She was obviously ready for cock as she thrust off the bed to take the full length of his cock and once again their desire for each other was so exciting that they were locked together in rampant lust until he felt her climax and he deposited another load deep in her womb. As they lay locked together he pushed her blond hair back and kissed her forehead and said "That too was awesome- I really love having sex with you."

She suggested having given her two great orgasms she would love him to get her a drink while they kissed and cuddled until she encouraged 'that 12" rod to get hard again. He smiled and said while he was flattered that she thought his cock was 12" it was really a shade over 9.5" but that she had got him bigger and harder than anyone else!

She smiled and reaching up kissed him and murmured "And you have turned me on more than anyone else and you make me feel so sexy that I'd do anything for you including dressing whatever way you want and giving you whatever you want sexually including it you want, you sharing me with other people."