Mature Asian Pussy - White Teen Boys

Story Info
White Teenage stud picks up sexy middle-aged Asian Woman.
6.7k words
4.12
24.3k
38
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mature Asian Pussy - White Teen Boys.

White Teenage stud picks up sexy middle-aged Asian woman.

This story is about the sexual exploits of Justin Miller, the 6'4" and 220 pound muscular 18-year-old teenage white stud.

Justin was the star quarterback on the high school football field. However, he preferred scoring memorable touchdowns on the marital bed of middle-aged women that were old enough to be his mother.

It was three months after Justin's 18th birthday during which he had fucked several white and Latina middle-aged women that he developed a taste for mature Asian pussy.

All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

Please be warned that my stories contain elements of incest, anal, interracial, and mild aspects of BDSM and non-consensual sex.

I write fantasy stories for my enjoyment - hopefully, you will enjoy them too.

My intention is not to insult or offend you. However, if it does, there are many other stories on Literotica you may want to read.

This is not a romance story!

---

Justin Miller enjoyed the warm spray of a morning shower as he washed the sweet perfume scent from his body - as well as the bright red lipstick stains on his ominously looking young cock in its now flaccid state.

He was not familiar with the large expensive looking bathroom. He had to stretch his muscular arm beyond the now open semi-transparent shower door before ultimately finding a clean towel.

The 18-year-old red haired powerfully built 6'4" and 220-pound high school star quarterback then stepped out of the shower and dried himself in front of the full-length mirror and admired his impressive chiseled muscular physique. The baby-faced muscular teenager was surely an impressive Adonis from the neck down.

And of course, the handsome white teenager was proud that all the females that he bedded were also impressed with his young fit muscled body - particularly the muscle between his legs that routinely found its way into a welcoming mature pussy of a woman that was old enough to be his mother.

Justin's grin widened when he noticed the red scratch marks on his broad shoulders that he viewed as "battle wounds" in conquering another perfectly well seasoned pussy.

Justin proceeded to walk naked out of the bathroom and into the adjoining large master bedroom in which the walls were adorned with expensive Chinese paintings.

Justin then noticed on the dresser a smiling family photo of the wife, husband and two daughters on vacation in Asia.

A broad smile was on his face when he then observed a ripped red blouse, skirt, bra, panties, along the side of the king-sized bed. And a dried cum stained ripped red sheer negligee next to four-inch red stiletto heels on the other side of the bed.

Justin's eyes then zeroed on the feast he had sexually devoured on the king size bed. She was an estranged wife, mother and decades passed being a teenager.

"Damn, I had a great time fucking this well-preserved ripe Asian momma. She couldn't get enough of me savagely fucking her and having my horse sized white cock embedded in her pussy," chuckled Justin to himself.

The luscious attractive Asian older woman was now passed out after the beastly fucking that he inflicted on her. Her legs were now spread wide open with his cum oozing from her aged to perfection pussy.

Justin could still smell the strong scent of his mother's favorite perfume on this hot momma that he insisted she apply all over her most private mother bearing bodily parts.

He then walked to the bed and rolled her over to her stomach. The smile on his face showed his approval of his sexual conquest as he observed his cum also oozing from her now deflowered asshole.

Justin was well accustomed to what women that were beyond their mid-40s really wanted in bed.

He knew that this sexy Asian mother lusted to surrender her well preserved mature body by spreading her legs for his rock-hard teenage white cock.

She was now another lonely middle-aged woman that was addicted to his young cock. He could add her to his stable of "loving" older mothers that would do anything for him as if he was her son. The only difference being she preferred this "son's" monster teenage cock to be stuffed in her mature pussy on the bed she no longer shared with her estranged husband.

---

It was only hours ago after football practice, that Justin made his routine visit to the mall to hunt for his next sexual conquest.

Justin's first mature target to pickup was a dark-skinned attractive Latina woman that appeared to be in her early 50s. She had on black skintight spandex yoga pants that accentuated her round inviting butt.

She was talking to a dark-skinned girl that appeared to be her teenage daughter just before they split up to head to different stores at the mall.

As Justin moved closer to get a better view, he noticed that the hot Latina momma had on a braless tight blouse that revealed her succulent motherly nurturing nipples.

This prompted Justin's young cock to immediately throb.

Justin then admired her perfect round ass as he followed her through the mall until she stopped to look through a window display of negligees at Victoria Secret.

As Justin walked closer to make his move to chat with her, his eyes then noticed another woman that appeared to be in her mid-40s walking out of Nordstrom's wearing a red blouse and a tight skirt that was just above her knees. He could tell she had plenty of money from the clothes and jewelry she wore - and the large Nordstrum's shopping bag she was holding.

She checked all the boxes in the type of woman he lusted to fuck - she was attractive, dressed like she had access to discretionary money that she could share with him, had a nice petite body with shapely toned legs, was just a few inches over five feet tall - and most of all she appeared to be at least in her mid-forties.

"Damn, these hot older chicks get my balls boiling," he chuckled to himself.

The middle-aged women that he had fucked since he turned 18 years old were white or Latina - however, it was a sexual turn on that this attractive older woman was Asian.

In addition, she appeared to be slightly younger than the other older women that he had screwed that were in their 50s. "I'd love to impregnate that hot Asian momma," he chuckled to himself.

Justin decided that his mission was to have her mature exotic legs wrapped around his hips to accept a wild beastly fucking.

The attractive middle-aged woman happened to look in his direction and notice the red-haired hulk sized boy smiling at her. She returned his smile thinking that he might be one of her friend's sons - or possibly one of her youngest daughter's friends.

Justin wasted no time and walked up to her and asked her a contrived question, "Hi, ma'am, are you Ginny Cheng's mother. She's our lead cheerleader for our Monroe High School football team."

The attractive middle-aged Asian woman peered up at the towering muscular boy and giggled and said, "No dear, my youngest daughter doesn't attend Monroe High School. And my older daughter graduated from high school over five years ago.

"Oh, you look just like Ginny," responded Justin with his handsome smile.

The older woman responded with more giggling and said," That's funny, I thought you might have been the son of one of my friends that I hadn't seen for a while - or possibly one of my youngest daughter's friends.

"Perhaps our mutual mistakes about each other are meant for us to get to know each other better," replied Justin with a broad smile as he deliberately flexed his biceps in his skintight high school football T-shirt that also revealed the outline of his chiseled muscular body.

The middle-aged woman was momentarily puzzled by his comment and yet very impressed of the sight of this baby-faced muscular boy, "I can see that you do plenty of pumping iron in the school gym to get those big muscles" she giggled in an awed motherly way.

Justin laughed along with her and then peered directly into her eyes with a sly smile, "Pumping iron is not the only kind of pumping that I do well."

The attractive older Asian woman was confused as to what he really meant, while for some reason started to wonder if this very fit baby-faced white teen hunk was of legal age. She didn't know how to respond but finally asked something that just popped into her mind, "I enjoy shopping at this mall. I buy a lot of nice clothes here."

"I like shopping here too ma'am. I have found several vintage treasures here that have brought me great pleasure," responded Justin with a broad grin as his eyes brazenly scanned her mature petite body.

"Oh," she responded with a nervous gulp as her eyes instinctively moved from his face to glance down to the crotch in his pants.

---

This interaction with this handsome teenage white stud made her mind flashback to why her husband had recently filed divorce papers.

It was only two months ago when her husband unexpectedly got home early and found her naked in their marital bed about to be screwed by her youngest daughter's 18-year-old white boyfriend.

She tried unsuccessfully to explain to her husband that the boy had seduced her at a vulnerable time in her life- and that the boy never got to penetrate her.

However, her husband decided to file for divorce.

It resulted in her being saddened by the divorce - but also not being to partake in her sexual fantasy of being fucked by a young fit teenage white boy.

---

She began to realize that this gorgeous teenage white boy was trying to seduce her too. He had to know all along that she was not the mother of a high school girl named Ginny Cheng. He was clearly more interested in a vulnerable older woman that could be Ginny Cheng's mother.

And at the same time, she was flattered that a tall handsome muscular white boy that could be the age of her son and could have any teenage girl was interested in her.

It certainly was an ego booster for any older woman after being ignored by their husband for years and now in the process of divorcing her.

---

She was not totally surprised that this boy was pursuing her. After all, during the last few years she had occasionally searched social websites and noticed white boys as young as the tender age of 18 years old that desired to hook up with women in their 40s, 50s and 60s. Many of these boys specifically requested to hook up with attractive older Asian women.

She never followed up to respond to any of these boys in fear that her husband and daughters would discover it - instead settling on letting her white vibrator be the surrogate 18-year-old white boy to put her to bed with an incredible orgasm.

---

After a few more minutes of talking with Justin while her head spun with many conflicting thoughts, Justin asked her, "I'd love to continue to chat with you ma'am, but I have to walk home now. It's a long six miles away.

The attractive older woman suddenly felt a sense of loss as well as a motherly nurturing pressure to respond to this boy that needed help. She then blurted out, "It's much too dark outside for you to walk home all alone. Plus, there is a storm brewing in the area. I can drive you home."

"Thank you, ma'am! I am sure my mom will appreciate that I got a ride home," responded Justin with a broad smile as he now knew she emotionally didn't want to lose contact with him..

"That's no problem, dear. If I had a young son like you, I would appreciate him getting a ride too," responded the attractive older Asian woman in a motherly way.

"I'm sure you'd be my perfect mom," responded Justin with his handsome smile.

"Thank you, Justin. I appreciate your comment," she responded with her beautiful motherly smile.

"Let me carry your shopping bag to your car. It's the least that I can do," Justin said as they walked together toward the exit of the mall.

At that same moment, Tony Rizzo, the owner of Rizzo's Pizza Shoppe chuckled as he noticed that same muscular teenage boy that he'd seen many times chatting at the mall with a different attractive older woman - and then walking together toward the exit. "Wow, that boy attracts more older women than my Italian pizza attracts customers - however, tonight he apparently is in the mood for some old fashioned steamed Asian pussy," he chuckled.

As they got to her late model Range Rover, Justin placed his school backpack and her Nordstrom shopping bag in the back of the vehicle. He quickly peeked into the bag and noticed a short sheer red negligee with matching four-inch red stiletto heels.

Justin grinned as his young cock began to throb as he walked around to the passenger side of the car and sat down next to the attractive older Asian woman.

"What's your mom's address?" she asked with her concerned motherly pretty smile that was highlighted with red lipstick.

Justin quietly groaned as he noticed that the hem of her skirt had inadvertently slid up her legs revealing her flawless mature bare thighs.

Justin knew it was time to claim his mature prey and then brazenly placed his large strong young hand on her knee and said, "I changed my mind. Let's head to your house instead."

"What about your mother! She will be worried if you don't show up at home!" she nervously exclaimed in a high-pitched voice.

Justin responded with a confident smile as he casually slid his hand up her inner mature thighs within an inch of her womanhood, "I'd rather be with you instead of being with my mother tonight."

"Your mother will be worried about you - her son!" she again nervously exclaimed as she tried to absorb what he said about being with her rather than his mother.

"That won't be a problem. My mom is well accustomed of me not getting home when I meet a woman that satisfies my taste," he paused, "And after all she is 51 years old, I am sure she needs some rest in our well used bed in our studio apartment," responded Justin with a broad smile.

The attractive middle-aged Asian woman was shocked that this teenage Adonis had a sexual relationship with his own mother.

However, that shocked feeling dissipated as Justin began to skillfully trace his long middle finger over her panties along the lips of her pussy, "tell me all about yourself. I like to know absolutely everything about my sexy dates," smiled Justin as he enjoyed the sound of her quiet moan.

The middle-aged Asian woman tried to keep her mind on the road as she pulled out of the mall parking lot. However, that was nearly impossible as the boy's fingers skillfully played with the entrance of her mature pussy.

The thought of her bedtime fantasies of being fucked by a young teenage white boy was taking over her mind. And this boy was an Adonis - much bigger and stronger than her youngest daughter's boyfriend that never got to screw her.

However, she then gently pushed his hand an inch from her pussy down her inner thighs," please, I can't drive or think when you're doing that to me."

It did not go unnoticed by Justin that she simply pushed his hand only a mere inch away from her wet mature love canal.

"Anything for my hot attractive date. Now tell me all about yourself while you drive us to your house," replied Justin with a confident smile.

As she was now somewhat more able to focus on her driving, she disclosed to the teenage boy that her name was Mrs. Cindy Yu and that she was going through a difficult divorce and that her estranged husband was living on the other side of town.

She also mentioned that she was 48 years old with two daughters - one that was 18 years old that attended Columbus High School and the other was 25 years old that was married with no children.

She was concerned that the divorce settlement would most probably cost her the nice lifestyle she currently enjoyed. She had never worked during her twenty-six-year marriage and had few skills to earn a decent wage.

The attractive 48-year-old middle-aged Asian mother continued to nervously do most of the talking during the short trip to her house. She felt unsure whether she was doing the right thing in driving this white boy back to her empty house. After all, she knew nothing about him. He could possibly be a white teenager that had a fixation of raping older Asian women. However, her intuition felt that probably was not the case.

As the hot middle-aged Asian mother talked, Justin smiled as he brazenly maneuvered his large young strong hand back up her mature flawless upper inner thigh and grabbed her between her legs.

The bold and shameless act by a boy that could be her son made the older woman erupt with a loud moan and cry out, "Oh baby! Oh baby."

"No problem, momma. I am willing and ready to plant a seed in you for a baby," chuckled Justin as he moved his large middle finger under her panties onto to her pussy, "I did tell you that I was very good at pumping things other than heavy weights.

The attractive Asian mother whimpered and moaned when she heard the teenage boy mention that he was willing to impregnate her - even though that was doubtful at her age.

Justin relished his assumption that this Asian woman was going to be submissive in bed - and thought of how his 6'4" and 220-pound body and thick 9-inch-long cock was going to dominate and groom her for his sexual pleasure.

As they drove up and parked on the long driveway of her massive sized house, Justin removed his school backpack and the Nordstrum shopping bag from the car and walked toward the front door with the attractive middle-aged Asian mother.

They then walked into the empty house, and she removed her conservative heels and walked barefoot to the bar near the kitchen, "I have never needed a strong alcoholic drink more than I need it now," said Mrs. Cindy Yu in a raised voice.

"Why do you say that?" responded Justin with a chuckle.

"Because during the car ride here, the only thing you told me about yourself was that your name is Justin Miller and that you are the quarterback for the Monroe High School football team," she nervously said as she raised her voice.

"So, that's absolutely true," responded Justin,

"You didn't tell me how old you are!" she yelled back at him.

"That's no big problem," Justin responded with a confident smile as he walked up to her and wrapped both of his muscular arms tightly around her and pressed his throbbing monster cock against her petite body.

The feel of this teenage white boy's fully extended rock-hard young cock immediately resulted in the sound of deep loud moans coming from her lips, "oh baby, I shouldn't be doing this with you - you're a boy" as she peered up at the towering teen stud.

"The only thing that matters is that we will be together. And no one will ever know about it," responded Justin with a confident reassuring smile.

"This is not right, Justin," the still legally married Asian mother of two daughters moaned loudly as she nervously thought what had occurred two months ago - that caused the current divorce process that was going to end her twenty-six-year marriage.

"This is not right Justin!" This is crazy," she repeated as tears began to run down her face.

Justin moved his two large young hands on to Mrs. Cindy Yu's firm mature ass cheeks as her head peered up at the towering confident teenage stud, "It's not crazy when it something we both want," responded Justin.

"No, Justin, this is not right. I must know whether you are of legal age" yelled Mrs. Yu.

Justin then peered directly into her eyes and paused for a moment that seemed like hours to her and said, "I turned 18 years old three months ago."

"Thank god!" her face now showing signs of relief.

Justin tightly held the attractive older woman for a short while more and then said, "I told you there was nothing to worry about. It's going to be nice and easy. All you will have to do is relax and spread your sexy mature legs for me on your bed - and I will do all the rest," he smiled and leaned down and gave her a deep tongue kiss that smudged her red lipstick - as she responded with quiet moans.

12