Mature Cougar Picks Up College Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of losing my cool, I moved my hips back, grabbed his growing prick with my hand and started to stroke it into a hardened rod. When I got it to the hardness I needed, I whispered in his ear to follow me, and then I nibbled on it to be sure he heard me.

I stood up, jumped out of the spa, and stood over him like I was some conquering Queen. He looked up to see my trimmed black bush and my 36DD's slightly pointing down at him with erect nipples.

I felt so sexy and powerful despite my age and condition. My honey has told me that 36DD's can make up for a lot and I was living that thought at the moment. They were enough to have a college kid chase me around the hot tub.

I wrapped my wet body in a towel and threw one to Matt as he stepped out of the spa. "Dry off big guy we are going inside for a few minutes."

Matt dried off and I grabbed his hand and led him in the house. I told the hubby that I was going to show Matt around the house and we'd be back.

"I bet you are going to show him around," he laughed as we disappeared into the house.

I led Matt into our bedroom, pulled the sheets back on the king size bed, and told Matt to get comfortable on the fresh cotton sheets. His dick was standing at attention and I suggested he keep it at the ready in case a horny woman would show up in the bed.

Then I shut the door as I walked out to go freshen up in the bathroom. I looked at my naked body in the mirror and ran a brush through my hair. Suddenly I decided it would be fun to take the razor and carve a landing strip into my bush. So I grabbed the razor and in a few minutes had a nice little landing strip to guide a college guys cock to the promised land. A little spritz of perfume and off I went.

I was so horny at the moment, so I opened the door and headed in to see Matt sprawled on my bed with his steel love machine pointed up to the ceiling. He was fondling it gently.

I crawled into bed and without saying a word I bent over his rod, took it in my mouth and started to work it over with my hands and mouth. Up and down the thick shaft I went with my tongue. I squeezed it hard and he moaned loudly.

"You have a pretty penis, Matt," I drooled.

"Oh shit honey, I wanna fuck you again, but I'm close to cumming," Matt whined out loud.

"You do want to fuck me again?" I teased Matt and released some of the pressure I was applying to his penis.

"Matty it's early buddy and you are fucking me more than one more time tonight," I demanded.

"Shit, I had no idea you cougars were so horny," Matt replied.

"We get what we want, Matt." And I kept stroking him up and down and now I was swirling my tongue on his head.

Matt had been fondling my tits and now he sat up, pulled his cock away from my hands and mouth and asked me if he could take a few pics of my luscious, naked body so he could remember the night.

I ignored the question, pushed him back on the bed, threw my right leg over his body straddling him once again, and reached for his manhood.

Matt interrupted, "what happened to your nice bush lady? He inquired.

I laughed and told him I thought I'd bring a different pussy to bed and we both laughed at that stupid comment.

I reached down and slid him up against the landing strip. I slowly moved my hips up and down his shaft allowing the wet lips to slide up and down soaking him with my juices.

I continued to tease him as he reached up to touch my nipples. I leaned over so the 36 DD's could hang in front of his face, but I continued to rub my lips and landing strip very slowly on his cock.

I was really hot again and Matt was moaning as I teased him with my goods. The white pearl necklace was dangling in Matt's face and making it tough for him to suck on my nipples. I sat up, removed the pearls and threw them on the nightstand.

Matt whispered that he wanted to fuck me right now and he reached both hands up to my hips and tried to slide right it with a little direction from the black landing strip.

I was so ready to feel him inside me one more time so I relented. I slid my ass forward, found his throbbing cock and gripped it with my soaking wet lips. I pushed my hips back, wiggled them until I found the hardness, and with Matt guiding my hips I was now impaled on his hard sex machine.

I slowly pushed my hips down and back and could feel his hard flesh against my clit. The slow motion picked up speed as I was moving my hips back and forth at a fast pace. I was fucking Matt and he was just along for the ride at this point.

Faster and faster I went, grinding down hard with the force of my body. My oversized tits were all over the place and Matt gave up trying to fondle my nipples as his eyes rolled back in his head.

The harder I pushed the deeper Matt's boner pushed into me. I was moaning loudly and truth be told, I don't really remember what I was moaning about as the pleasure coursed through my body.

Matt sounded like a steam locomotive coming down the tracks but he was telling me he was cumming. "Just cum in me Matt," I whined in pleasure. My hips were now thrusting forward toward his chest and then backward toward his feet almost in a panic motion.

He had one hand gripping my hip and the other one reaching around with a digit fingering my ass. I could feel his release inside me as there was new lubrication in my pussy. I grabbed his hands, interlocked my fingers with his, and erupted. One orgasmic wave after another coursed through my body as I shook all over. It seemed to last for minutes and I felt like I was cumming over and over again.

I leaned forward, pushed my tits into his chest, and put my head in the pillow next to Matt. In the moments after the action, the smell of sex filled the room. Matt's chest was so sweaty you would think he just finished a workout in the gym.

Matt starting laughing and whispered to me that he just had the best sex of his life.

Before I could reply I heard my husband say, "I wish she would fuck me like that."

We both looked over and my husband was in the chair in the corner of the bedroom, naked, with cum dripping from his penis.

"That was an amazing thing to watch," he stated the obvious.

There I was, on top of Matt, tits on his chest, and his slackening cock in my pussy, in the middle of our king size bed, and unknown to us my husband watched the show.

Knowing what I was thinking he told Matt that he recorded the best part of the action on his phone and since my face wasn't really in the video he would share it with him.

Matt replied that he wasn't worthy of all of this attention and the video gift, and I reminded him that there was still more night left for all of us.

"Holy shit lady! I'm not sure I have anything left at this point," Matt whined.

I rolled off of Matt, jumped off the bed and gave my honey a huge kiss. "I'm going to grab a quick shower," I told the guys.

My honey suggested that he and Matt head out to the hot tub and I watched them both as they headed out the back door. I stepped into the shower and let the hot water roll down my extremities as they basked in the rush of a half dozen orgasms.

I was not done with my college boy toy, but we all needed to catch our breath, clean up, and decide what our next action would be.

12