Mature Lady and the Coed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdavidson
bdavidson
313 Followers

"Ah, many years ago, I was a college girl too, and I had a roommate that was lesbian. We played for a semester, but she didn't come back after break. Had a lot of fun. Then I found a boyfriend."

"Oooh, I see, that explains it. That was sooo good, especially when you squeezed my titties and sucked in my little clit at the same time. My God, I thought my head would explode." Then she smiled, and leaned forward, and kissed me. Now it was her turn to taste her own juices. We rested a bit, then took a shower together, washing off the sweat, saliva, and female cum that coated our thighs and faces. The shower involved a lot of kissing, fondling, and fingering, and we were worked up again when we finished. Tina begged me to stay a while longer, and said she had a surprise. So I stretched out on the bed, and waited to see what she had in mind.

She fished around in a dresser drawer, and came out with a flesh colored dildo, but not just your ordinary sex toy. This one had two heads, and was curved in a C shape. She gave me a sexy grin, and licked at one of the heads. I just shook my head at her, and spread my legs, inviting her to come play. With a wicked smile, she knelt between my legs, applied some lube to one head, and rubbed it against my pussy lips. The combination of the lube and my wetness allowed it to slip right in, filling me up with the thick shaft. Tina worked it back and forth a few times, making me squirm, then straddled me again, and pointed the other head at her wet slit. Like with me, it slipped right in, and now we were tied together by the rubber shaft inside us. Tina leaned forward so she was laying on me, between my legs, our swollen tits mashed together between us. I lifted my legs and wrapped them around her waist, opening myself up. She responded by thrusting her hips, causing the shaft to fuck in and out, just like a man. But, the lush body on top of me was no man, but a beautiful, horny sexy woman.

"Oh shit Margie, that feels so fucking good." Tina gasped. She stared bucking faster, thrusting into me in an erratic fashion. I held on, enjoying the ride, and thrust my hips up into her, trying to shove the shaft up into her like she was doing to me. I kissed her eagerly when she lowered her mouth to mine, and we fucked each other wildly. I could feel another orgasm building inside me, and I threw my hips up into her, trying to get her off too. It was a wild, sweaty race that lasted several minutes. I was so close to getting off, but without warning Tina rolled off of me, leaving the dildo inside me. She grabbed it and slid it out, throwing it aside. She then lifted my left leg and set it on her shoulder, and straddled my left leg. Now situated, she began to grind her pussy against mine. Oh, wow, it was intense, her clit rubbing directly against mine, making sloppy wet sounds. All I had to do was lay back and enjoy, Tina was doing the work, madly bucking her hips back and forth, her tits bouncing and jiggling, a look of intense concentration on her face.

This new stimulus was doing the trick, my orgasm was coming on fast. I grabbed one of her full tits, and held on while she drove me over the edge. I threw my head back and sucked in my breath as ripples of pleasure flowed out from my wet red pussy. Tina was right behind me, squeezing my leg tight against her chest, and grinding down hard, our pussies mashed together. Finished, we looked at each other in wonder, breathing hard, our hearts racing from the effort we'd expended. She dropped my leg, and full on me, giving me a long deep kiss, which I returned in full.

We were too worn out for more sex, so we lay in each others arms, and talked for hours. Tina informed me that Sarah and my daughter were a couple, and had been hiding it from me. She also expressed a desire to keep seeing me, and explore the possibilities of a relationship. I agreed to keep seeing her, I was very attracted to her, but had reservations about our age difference. Time would tell, I decided.

That brings us to the present day. Sarah and my daughter were shocked initially when Tina and gave them the news, but accepted our decision, as I supported theirs. After a few months, Sarah and my daughter moved into Tina's apartment, and Tina moved in with me. We are very much in love. Of course, the difference in our ages does come into play at times, but we manage to work through those issues. Tina is happy to finally have ' someone to hold her', and I feel like the missing piece in my life has been found. We are lucky to live in a liberal community, where our relationship is accepted. In short, life is good, and I am happier than I have ever been.

bdavidson
bdavidson
313 Followers
12