Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 05

Story Info
A much older man has sex with a much younger woman.
7.1k words
4.78
4k
7
1

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mature Man & Maiden Maureen, Ch. 05

After inviting her to live with him, Mark, a much older man, has sex with Maureen, a much younger woman.

Continued from Ch. 04, Mature Man & Maiden Maureen

Oh, my God. Never have I been with a woman so forwardly sexual. The way she asked me those questions in rapid fire succession confessed that she was getting sexually aroused, while giving me a hand job. She loves giving me pillow talk as much as I love giving her pillow talk. Damn, as if sent from Heaven, she's my Angel of sexual mercy. Definitely, even with me twice her age, with us having so much in common, she's my kind of woman.

"Maureen, you are driving me nuts with all of these questions." My cock was so hard and she was making me so horny with all of this dirty talk. "You're going to make me cum with all this hot, pillow talk."

She laughed.

"Don't you like talking dirty during sex?"

Sex? Was that what we were having, after she expressly told me that she was too tired and didn't want sex? Now, we're having sex.

"Are you kidding me? I'm the master of pillow talk. I love talking dirty during sex. Only, you're going to make me cum," I said again.

She laughed.

"It's okay, Mark, I want you to cum," she said with a laugh. "That's the whole idea of relaxing you and relieving your stress by giving you a hand job."

Determined to make me cum, she continued stroking me faster and harder.

# # #

"Maureen," I said excitedly while hoping that she'd say yes. "May I feel your body?" With her determined to make me cum, I figured that if I gave her a reason why I wanted and needed to feel her naked body, that she'd allow me to touch her, feel her, and fondle her. "Feeling a woman's body while she masturbates helps me to cum," I said.

Opening herself up in the way that she was closed before with her arm across her breasts, she moved her arm out of the away and availed her naked body to me.

"Yes, please, I want you to touch me, only not my pussy, not yet, not tonight." She laughed again. "With you always staring at them through my blouse and bra, and with you enamored with them, I've been wondering when you were going to feel my tits and finger my nipples."

She laughed.

"Only, please don't suck my nipples, not yet, not tonight," she said staring up at me. "I'm horny, too, you know, from stroking your cock, and you sucking my nipples would make me even more sexually aroused, but not tonight. Tonight, I'm too tired."

I was disappointed that she didn't want me to suck her nipples, not tonight. I thought that strange that she didn't want me to touch her pussy. I figured maybe she had her period or was getting her period or was not ready yet to take that step with me, an older man with a woman was frowned upon. Or maybe, as she confessed, she was just tired and wanted to sleep after giving me a hand job.

'That's fair,' I thought, especially after inviting her to stay in my house and now allowing her to sleep with me naked in my bed. 'Who am I kidding? My sexual fantasy come true, my 25-year-old dream woman sleeping naked with my 50-year-old body is my sexual dream come true,' I thought.

# # #

I reached down and felt her ass again. I had been lusting over her round and shapely ass from the first time that I saw her bend forward to pat her dog. She not only had the shapeliest ass that I ever saw, she had the best ass my hand had ever felt. As much as I loved staring at her ass through her clothes, I loved feeling her naked ass much better. I couldn't get enough of touching, feeling, and squeezing her round, firm ass.

"You have an incredible ass, especially in the way that it's perfectly shaped in your tight, blue jeans."

She laughed.

"So, you like my ass, do you?" She laughed again. "I'm glad you like my ass. I like my ass, too," she said.

She laughed a melodious laugh, again. I loved her laugh and it was exciting to hear a woman laugh in my house again. Her laugh brought me so much joy that, hoping she'd still be here, I couldn't wait for Christmas. I couldn't wait to buy a Christmas tree, decorate my house for the holidays, and sing Christmas carols with her while drinking wine, eating homemade Christmas cookies, and opening presents.

"No, I don't like your ass," I said with a dramatic pause as if I was Simon Cowell on America Has Talent. "I love your ass," I said with a laugh, while feeling the perfect round, firmness of her ass cheeks.

# # #

I reached my other hand over and across her to take her breast in my hand. I fingered her erect nipple, while wishing that I could suck her nipple. Her breast felt so soft, yet firm, and weighty. Having been with women more my age, it had been years, since I felt a firm breast in my hand. All the women I've been with up to this point have been mature women, women who care more about their reading material than they do the condition of their bodies. Obviously, no comparison, none of them had the supple, shapely, and sexy body of a 25-year-old.

With her still holding my erect cock in her hand, I cupped her naked pussy in my hand. I fondled her pussy mound, her trimmed, pubic hair, her camel toe, and slid a slow finger along her pussy slit. Taking a chance that she'd allow me to masturbate her in the way that she was masturbating me, I parted the lips of her vagina and inserted my finger inside of her.

She was wet. She was so very wet. Even though she said that she didn't want sex and didn't want me to touch her pussy, I gently rubbed her clit while fingering her pussy.

"Oh, fuck," she said. Having never heard her swear, she surprised me with her vulgarity. "I can't do this."

Immediately, figuring that she was angry with me for attempting to masturbate her, I withdrew my fingers from inside of her pussy. Then, she shocked me and sexually excited me with what she said next.

"I need to take your prick in my mouth. I need to blow you," she said. "I need to suck your cock. I need you to cum in my mouth while you have your wicked, sexual way with my naked breasts. I need to taste you. I need to swallow you."

# # #

Shocking me, she pushed the covers down and away. Then, she scooted halfway down the bed. She was naked. Maureen was naked. I couldn't believe my dream woman was totally naked.

If it wasn't enough that I was seeing Maureen without her clothes, I couldn't believe that she was about to blow me. This beautiful woman, half my age, was about to suck my cock. She wanted me to cum in her mouth, too. She wanted to taste me. She wanted to swallow my cum.

'My life can't possible get any better than this,' I thought.

While continuing to stroke me, she stared up at me with her big, green eyes before taking me in her mouth. Adjusting my pillow, I stared down at her. Maureen was blowing me. She was sucking my cock. I couldn't believe that this beautiful, young woman was giving me a blowjob.

Even though she expressly told me not to suck them, I briefly touched her nipples. Her nipples were so very erect. They felt as big as they felt hard between my fingers. I wished I could have leaned down and taken her nipples in my mouth, but she had asked me not to do that, not yet, anyway. Nevertheless, I so wanted to explore her pussy with my fingers, tongue, and cock.

"You have wonderful tits," I said. "The first time I saw your cleavage, was when your boyfriend tore open your dress. Seeing your bra, the top of your breasts, and your long, line of sexy cleavage, made me so horny. You have that deep, natural line of cleavage that women pay plastic surgeons thousands of dollars to get."

She removed my prick from her mouth to look up at me while smiling and to speak.

"Do you really like my tits," she asked while staring down at her big breasts?"

I watched her look down at herself. Then, I watched her staring at my erect prick while continuing to slowly stroke my prick. She stared at my hard cock in the way that I stared at her naked breasts.

"I love your tits," I said again.

# # #

She surprised me by what she said next.

"Touch my nipples," she said. "I know that I said for you not to go easy with my nipples but, I'm horny and I like having my nipples fingered."

My fingers worked her nipples. Her nipples were so erect and her tits were big and firm. Fingering them, pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, I loved playing with her nipples. I couldn't wait for the morning light to show me her naked body.

"There's some tissue on the nightstand next to you," I said feeling the sensation that I was getting closer to shooting my load.

She laughed.

"Tissues? For what? I don't need to blow my nose," she said with a laugh again.

Trying to hold back as long as I could, I couldn't hold back from cumming any longer.

"I'm getting ready to cum," I said.

I feared that I'd make a sticky mess. Not wanting to prematurely ruin everything by cumming in her mouth if she didn't want me to cum in her mouth, I warned her that I was about to cum.

She laughed and removed me from her mouth, again, to talk.

"I won't need any tissues, Mark," she said taking me in her mouth again before removing my stiff prick from her mouth to speak again. "Cum in my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to swallow you."

She sucked me deeper while stroking me faster and harder.

# # #

Mature Man & Maiden Maureen, Ch. 05:

'Oh, my God,' I thought! I can't believe this was happening to me. I can't believe that my gorgeous, dream woman, Maureen, was giving me a blowjob. She's sucking my cock. She wants me to cum in her mouth. She wants to swallow my cum.'

Not wanting her blowjob to end, yet, I couldn't wait to cum in her mouth. I couldn't wait to watch her swallow my cum. While continuing to stroke me, I couldn't wait to watch this beautiful woman lick my cock clean and suck me dry.

'Oh, baby, yeah, that's right, suck my cock. Blow me,' I thought.

I feared verbalizing those thoughts. I feared that she may be offended and stop blowing me. Yet, surprising me, she stopped sucking my cock. She removed my stiff prick from her mouth and stared up at me.

"Am I doing something wrong?"

I laughed.

"Doing something wrong? No, this is great. You're giving me the best blowjob that I've had in my life," I said.

I hoped that I wasn't doing something wrong for her to stop blowing me. She laughed while fingering the head of my prick.

"Well, you were so quiet," she said pausing and looking up at me with her hand around my cock and my stiff dick inches from her lips. "Tell me what you want. It excites me to hear you talk dirty. The more you talk, and the dirtier you talk, the hornier I get, and the better the blowjob that I'll give you."

I couldn't imagine her giving me a better blowjob than what she was giving me now. Yet, accommodating her, I verbalized my X-rated thoughts. She took my cock back in my mouth. I watched her looking up at me with her beautiful, green eyes while she sucked me. I waited for her to say something and tell her what she wanted to hear.

Quiet? I guess I've always been quiet, while having sex. What does she want me to do, bounce up and down on the bed, while screaming as if I'm a woman having an orgasm? Nonetheless, whatever I'm accustomed doing when having sex, I figured I'd be more verbally responsive now.

# # #

"Oh, baby, yeah, that's right, suck my cock. Suck it! Lick my prick, Maureen. Blow me. I love it when you suck my big dick. Suck it, Maureen. Suck it. Blow me baby. Blow me," I said new at this and feeling ridiculous saying all those things to her.

She removed my prick from her mouth again to laugh.

"Mark, suddenly, I feel like I'm playing second base for the Boston Red Sox," she said laughing. "There's a huge difference between erotic pillow talk and needless chatter."

We both laughed.

"Sorry, it's just that when you said the more that I talk the better the blowjob, I didn't want you to stop blowing me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said touching her lips with my fingertip.

She laughed again.

"That's better. Don't worry, I'll continue sucking your cock until you cum," she said.

I said how pretty she was. I said what a great body she had. I told her how much I loved her big tits. Finally, when I told her how good her blowjob felt, the more into blowing me she got.

Accustomed to being around women my age, women who didn't appreciate my dirty pillow talk, Maureen was refreshingly exciting. Women my age didn't like talking dirty and didn't think that I was sincerely when complimenting them on their overweight body and saggy breasts. Only, something that I needed to get used to doing again, it would take me a while to get back in the pillow talking game. I'm glad that she enjoyed talking dirty as much as I enjoyed talking dirty.

# # #

Then, making me even more sexually excited, she started making those loud slurping and sucking sounds that are such a turn on, when I'm getting blown. Whenever I'm watching a porn movie, I love hearing those sounds as audio feedback to show how much the woman is enjoying sucking cock. With her lying with me in bed naked, especially in the way that she looked naked or fully dressed, this was too much to wrap around my brain. If I had wanted to custom make a woman, with her beautiful red hair, and her big, green eyes, Maureen was her.

Where did someone so young learn to give such a wonderful blowjob? How did she become so skilled and adept at sucking cock? Where did she learn the magical things that she was now doing to my erect prick with her hand, her tongue, her lips, and her mouth. Definitely, she gave me the best blowjob of my life. Doing it involuntarily, I couldn't help but hump her mouth and fuck her face. Again, even though I didn't want her blowjob to end, I couldn't wait to cum in her mouth.

I played with her beautiful, long, lush, red hair and touched the side of her pretty face. I touched the base of my cock with my fingertips to feel her lips around my erection with my cock buried in her mouth. When I touched my cock and her mouth, it gave me the image that I needed to get even more sexually excited.

'Maureen was blowing me,' I thought. 'I can't believe she stroking my cock while sucking my cock.'

She continued sucking me. Sucking me deeper, she continued stroking me. Determined to make me cum in her mouth, she stroked me faster and harder. Then, as if a volcano erupting, I exploded a load of warm semen in her mouth. She took it all as she continued sucking me and swallowing every bit that oozed out of my cock. While continuing to stroke me, she licked me clean and sucked me dry.

"Oh, fuck! Maureen! Jesus! That was the best blowjob that I ever had in my life," I said and meaning it.

I held her head between my hands, while continuing to hump her mouth and fuck her face. Continuing to hump her, I could not stop cumming. Never had I ejaculated as much cum as I had ejaculated in her mouth now. As if her mouth was a cum vacuum, she sucked me dry.

"Hmm, that was good," she said licking a few drops of my cum from her lips. "I loved you cumming in my mouth and swallowing your cum."

# # #

I looked down at her and smiled.

"Can I do something for you," I asked?

She shook her head no.

"No, remember, we agreed," she said. "I asked you to understand that I didn't want sex? I'm tired. I'm too tired but I'm never tired enough not to blow you," she said with a laugh.

She didn't want sex? Other than in the mind of President Clinton, since when is a blowjob not considered sex? I guess, women don't consider sucking a man's cock sex. I took the risk to ask the question.

"But, you just blew me. You stroked my cock while sucking my cock. Isn't that sex?"

She laughed.

"That's just a blowjob between friends. That's not sex. Sometimes, when out on a date with a man that I don't particularly like, I'd rather give him a blowjob than a good night, French kiss. A French kiss is more personal than a blowjob," she said with a shrug while nodding her head.

She stared up at me smiling while continuing to explain why she didn't consider a blowjob as sex.

"Now, if you were to lay me, if we were to have sexual intercourse, make love, and fuck, then that would be sex." She laughed. "If you masturbate me with your fingers or ate me, then that wouldn't be sex. That would be foreplay." She kissed my cock. "Yet, no matter how you did it, with your fingers, your tongue, or with your cock, if you made me cum, then that would be sex."

I looked at her as if I was learning a new language.

"So, let me get this straight. Even if I cum in your mouth, all over your face, or across your naked breasts, while you're blowing me, that's not considered sex. Yet, if I masturbate you or eat your pussy, and make you cum, then that's considered sex," I said with confusion.

She laughed.

"Yes. Other women may have a different definition of sex than me but that's my personal take on sex," she said with a shrug.

# # #

A real eye opener to the mind of the younger generation, her comment made me wonder how many friends she has blown. With her being quite the talented cocksucker, I imagined that she had blown lots of her male friends and lots of men who never had a second date. I found that information erotically exciting and hoped that she'd share some of that data with me in future, pillow talking sessions. I'd love for her to tell me all of the blowjobs that she had given men.

There's so much that I needed to understand about the younger generation. Back in my day, if I received a blowjob, that was paramount to a marriage proposal. Now that I think of it, anytime I get horny, I can ask Maureen for a bit of naked friendship and maybe, she'll understand and give me a blowjob. I like this not having sex thing. Now, I understand Bill Clinton's reasoning, when he was caught with Monica Lewinski.

"I did not have sex with that woman. I never had sex with that woman," I remembered him saying. "All she did was to suck my cock and allow me to cum in her mouth. Clearly, she spilled some of my cum on her blue dress. She did allow me to stick my unlit cigar in her pussy but that's not considered having sex with her either."

In the way that Maureen doesn't consider giving a blowjob sex, Bill Clinton didn't consider receiving a blowjob as sex either. I like blowjobs not considered as being sex. I like cumming in Maureen's mouth and her swallowing my cum not being considered sex.

'Wow,' I thought!

# # #

As far as I was concerned, it was a unique situation and a fulfilling relationship having Maureen in my life. The weeks flew by with her sleeping beside me in the nude and with her giving me regular hand jobs and blowjobs, after which, every time, I held her until she fell asleep. Believe it or not, my favorite thing to do with her was not the regular hand jobs or blowjobs, it was holding her and spooning with her while we were both naked, until she fell asleep.

Yet, as much as I loved her stroking me and sucking me, I loved fingering her and eating her. Never have I made love to a more, sexually responsive woman. Never have I fucked a woman who wanted me to fuck her faster and harder, fast enough, and hard enough to make her cum with my cock. Never have I ever given a woman as many multiple orgasms as I had given Maureen.

I had forgotten how it felt to touch, feel, and fondle someone so young. Without a wrinkle on her perfect body, with her skin feeling so soft, supple, and firm, she smelled new. Do you know what I mean? She even smelled young. Her skin was soft, yet firm. Just touching her made me feel young again. Just holding her made me feel that I was holding a beautiful woman who was as shapely as she was sexy.

# # #

After being with Maureen, I could never go back to being with another woman my age. She ruined me for that. Every night, I stayed awake staring at her, while watching her sleep, until I fell asleep. She was so beautiful, especially when she was naked. For that moment in time, she was mine and I was mad with sexual desire for her.

12