Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 08

Story Info
Mark has threesome sex with Maureen and Colleen.
4.7k words
4.69
4.2k
6
0

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark has threesome sex with Maureen and Colleen.

Continued from Chapter 07: Mature Man & Maiden Maureen

"May I stay here with you guys for the night? I'm afraid to go home," said Colleen making big, sad eyes at Maureen, before staring down at my Viagra drugged cock.

What? Can you stay here with us? Fuck yeah! My brain was reeling with thoughts and possibilities of Colleen staying here with us naked, but I tried not to show my enthusiastic excitement. I feared that Maureen would say no and/or order me to put on some clothes, and/or order me to leave the room.

Only, my cock couldn't control its dirty desire for Colleen. With the possibility of Colleen being our naked bedroom guest, my true feelings of wanting to fuck her were divulged by my cock growing hard again. Even though Maureen was my one, true love, I've never wanted to have sex with Colleen as much as I wanted to have sex with her best friend.

"Yes," said Maureen looking to me for permission.

Trying to act casually cool about Colleen staying over at my place, especially if she remained in my bed naked, I nodded my head yes.

"Of course, you can stay here with us," said Maureen smiling and winking at me, before turning back to comfort her friend.

"I'll go makeup the guest bedroom," I said turning to leave the room.

"Wait," Colleen said patting the bed.

She looked up at me with her big, brown, beautiful eyes, before focusing her attention to Maureen.

"I don't want to be alone tonight," said Colleen looking from me to look at Maureen. "May I sleep here with you guys?"

'What? Colleen wanted to sleep in my bed? Are you kidding me? Am I that drunk that I thought that I just heard Colleen ask Maureen if she can sleep with us in my king-size bed while she's naked?'

I looked from Maureen to look at Colleen before looking back at Maureen.

'This just continues to get better,' I thought. 'Am I dreaming? Is this a joke? Is this Candid Camera? Where's the hidden video camera?'

I imagined all three of us squeezed together with me positioned in the middle of the bed, while my cock served as the bed's barometer for the possibility of sex. With my erect cock pressed against her naked ass, I imagined rolling over in the middle of the night and spooning Colleen. I imagined reached my arm around to feel her naked breast and finger her erect nipple while fucking her in her ass.

'Oh, sorry, Colleen,' I imagined saying. 'I didn't mean to fuck you up the ass during the night. Please pardon my intrusion. I thought that I was having a dream. Go back to sleep, please. I'll be done in just a minute.'

Life is good. Life is very good, when there's not one, but two naked 25-year-old women in bed with me. I never thought that something like this would ever happen to me.

"Sure, baby, no problem," said Maureen wrapping an arm around her and kissing her on the lips.

'Wow, that was hot,' I thought. 'Maureen kissed Colleen on the lips. I'd love to see more of that, but I never met two more heterosexual woman. Just a never to happen sexual fantasy of mine, they'd never make love to one another, that's for sure.'

"You can stay with us for however long as you like. Isn't that right Mark?"

Maureen looked up at me, while staring at me and smiling. Colleen, on the other hand looked down at me, while staring at my cock.

"Yes, of course. You're welcome to stay with us for as long as you want, Colleen," I said with a devious smile. "I have plenty of room."

'What the Hell, maybe the three of us can live together,' I thought. 'I have a big bed and plenty of Viagra. Both of you can share...me.'

# # #

It was late and we were all tired. If I was still feeling the effects of the champagne, I'm sure that Maureen was, too. Still, even though we were all tired, the three of us hung out in bed naked together, while talking and laughing. Only, every time Colleen laughed, she hurt. I gave Colleen a few glasses of Champagne to relax her and soon she was feeling the effects of the alcohol, too.

Oddly enough, Maureen snuggled with Colleen while I was on the other side of the bed next to her. I figured that any moment, I'd be banished to the guest bedroom, while Maureen and Colleen shared my bed, but I wasn't. Wishing that I could sleep with the light on, so that I could ogle Colleen's hot naked body all night, Maureen turned off the light.

'Damn,' I thought.

Then, just when I thought that it couldn't get any better, it got better.

"Please, can we leave the light on? I don't want to be in the dark," said Colleen holding and hugging Maureen. "I'm still so very afraid."

Maureen turned on the overhead light.

"Sure Baby," said Maureen.

She hugged her friend and comforted her by holding her. It was hot to see two, naked woman hugging and holding one another. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but there's something so very erotic about two, naked women pressing their big, naked tits together, while hugging.

# # #

Now, with the light on, I had an entire night of ogling Colleen's hot body, as I pretended to sleep, albeit with my eyes wide open. Being that there's no way that I can sleep in a room with the light on, I had no intention of sleeping anyway. Come to think of it, there's no way that I can sleep with two, hot, naked women in bed with me with the light on or off.

Seriously, I tried closing my eyes, and covering them with my forearm, but I felt as if I was being interrogated by the police at their headquarters. Finally, I felt the exhaustion and the alcohol overtake my will to stare at Colleen's massive breasts, her brown, trimmed pussy, and her naked ass. I don't know when I fell asleep but I did.

Alone and drifting, feeling a bit like Hemingway's Santiago, in the Old Man and the Sea, when looking to hook the big fish. I felt as if I was floating on a raft far out to sea with the hot sun beating down on me. The water gently swayed me back and forth and then, as if there was a storm brewing, the water bounced me up and down.

Only, I was dreaming being afloat on the water. Then, I remembered that Colleen was naked and in bed with me. I opened my eyes to see, if she was still here, and to see if it all wasn't just a dream and a sexual fantasy.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I realized that I wasn't on a raft floating on the ocean with the sun overhead. Yet, all of this wasn't a dream. Colleen was still here. She was in bed with me and Maureen and we were all still naked. I was in a bed that was shaking with the light still on overhead.

I looked at my watch and I had only been asleep for half an hour. When I turned my head, I saw Maureen positioned between Colleen's legs going at her pussy licking her, fingering her, and eating her, while Colleen looked as if she was about to have a sexual orgasm. As if I was having a sexual fantasy, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Maureen was giving her best friend oral sex.

# # #

'Fuck me,' I thought. 'Are you kidding me? My first time seeing two women having lesbian sex, Maureen looked like she was sexually excited, too, while eating Colleen's pussy. She continued licking her and masturbating her while reaching up to fondle her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'Better than any XXX rated porn video, this is so wild. Never in a million years did I suspect that Maureen and Colleen were bi-sexual.'

Not wanting them to suddenly stop, I pretended to still be asleep. Yet, I closed my eyes enough so that they'd think that I was still sleeping. Then, I slitted them open them just enough so that I could see. I didn't want to miss this lesbian show for the world.

'Where's my camera,' I thought? 'I wanted to capture this moment and save it to my hard drive to view later, after Maureen dumped me for a younger man, someone more her age.'

Maureen continued licking Colleen and ramming her finger up her pussy, while Colleen arched her back and stiffened her legs. Obviously, she was cumming. Instead, of screaming, she put her hand over her mouth.

Yet, neither one was trying to be quiet. It was almost as if they were trying their best to awaken me, so that I wouldn't miss the show. Maybe, they were trying to wake me so that I would join in to have threesome sex.

'Nah,' I thought.

They were doing fine without my help. Nonetheless, watching Colleen having an orgasm with her hand over her mouth, I so wanted to reach over, remove her hand from her mouth, and stick my cock in her mouth while she was cumming. I hoped that they didn't notice my erection, a dead giveaway that I was awake. Yet, guys always get erections, when they're sleeping.

# # #

Maureen moved up from Colleen's pussy and the two began kissing, French kissing. Making out like two lovers, they were going at one another, as if they were lesbians serving a life sentence in prison for taking advantage of a mature 50-year-old man. Just as it was so outrageous to see two women sexually going after one another, it was so hot to see the woman, who I love, lick, finger, eat, and French kiss her best friend.

I wish I had the balls to roll over to Colleen and stick my big, hard cock between her legs and do her doggy style, as she made out with my girlfriend. After watching Colleen suppress her scream, I wanted to make her scream. Just as Maureen had just done, I wanted to make her cum.

While continuing to watch them make love, I was jealous. Nevertheless, I took note of their kissing. They kissed differently than how guys kiss women. They were more loving with their kissing and touching without all the desperate groping and feeble touching.

It was hot to watch them kiss, while feeling one another's tits, finger one another's nipples, and watching them lovingly touch their hair and their face. Guys would just grab their asses and tits, while humping their crotches. It made me realize the animals that men are and the lovers that women are. After watching this loving display of affection, I realized that I needed to be more like a woman than a man in my sexual movements. I needed to be more loving.

Then, if it wasn't enough watching Maureen lick, finger, and make out with Colleen, it was Colleen's turn to go down on Maureen. I saw Maureen look over at me and, when she saw that I was still asleep or, in my case, pretending to be asleep, she closed her eyes. I watched her put her hands gently to the back of Colleen's head, while lightly running her fingers through her hair.

Again, totally shocked, never in a million years would I ever think that Maureen and Colleen were lesbian or bi-sexual lovers. As if she was giving Colleen a hair massage, she lovingly played with Colleen's lush, dark, brown hair, as Colleen started licking and fingering Maureen's pussy. In the way that Maureen had masturbated Colleen, she masturbated Maureen. In the way that she ate Colleen's pussy, she ate Maureen's pussy.

Obviously, this was not the first time that these two had done this. They looked too experienced. They seemed too comfortable going down on one another. They looked like lovers.

# # #

Maureen was really getting into having her pussy licked and finger fucked by Colleen. She was turning her head from side to side, while moving her tongue around her lips. I couldn't wait to fill her mouth with my big prick.

It was so hot to see my girlfriend and her best friend having sex. It was so hot to watch my girlfriend have her pussy sucked, licked, and fingered by another woman. Never have I experienced watching two women doing one another. Never have I been as turned on watching two, hot females having sex.

The fact that I was intimate with one of the woman and knew the other woman, made it all that more sexually excitingly. This was way better than any porn movie that I've ever watched. This was my personal porn movie, right here, right now, in my bedroom, and on my bed.

Then, just when I thought that the evening was finally over, just when I thought that Maureen and Colleen would finally fall asleep, what happened next was too good to be true. Even though this was the sexual event of my life, even though this was what men fantasize about, a little too drunk and much too tired, I couldn't stay awake. I knew, as soon as I closed my eyes, I'd be asleep within seconds and this wonderful day would finally end. It had been a long day, it was so late, and I was so tired.

Sexually sated after having hot sex with Maureen, I was still a feeling a little drunk. I couldn't believe that I had watched Maureen strip Colleen naked. I couldn't believe that a woman I didn't know and had just met had not only seen my naked, erect cock but also, she stared at my naked, erect cock. Just as I couldn't believe that I had not only seen Colleen naked but also photographed her naked, I couldn't believe that she was in bed with me while naked.

'If I die now, it would be okay,' I thought.

Had I not taken the Viagra, I couldn't have gotten it up, especially after consuming so much champagne. I closed my eyes thinking about Maureen licking Colleen's pussy and about Colleen licking Maureen's pussy. That was the hottest sex show I've ever witnessed. I closed my eyes with the vision of the two women making out. I closed my eyes, happy that I was here with the both of them naked and in bed with me.

What a day? What a fabulous night. I'm so happy. This is the best time of my life. Yawning, I stretched, curled up, and closed my eyes for the night. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

# # #

As soon as I closed my eyes, I started dreaming. I dreamt that Maureen was kissing me, French kissing me, while Colleen was sucking my cock. What a dream? What a fabulous dream? If what I had just witnessed was not hot enough, now, I was having an even hotter dream. I just hoped that all of my dreams would come true.

My cock hardened with the thought of it in Colleen's mouth. Boy this is some dream. I felt my cock throb and pulsate at the thoughts of Maureen watching her best friend blow me. I felt my cock grow harder with the warm, wet feel of Colleen's tongue swirling around the head of my big prick, as she stroked me with her soft, warm hand.

Believe it or not, but my dream was way hotter than watching the two women having sex with one another. My dream felt so real. I was having an incredible dream. I was having the best dream of my life. Nonetheless, I felt guilty for sexually lusting over Colleen when I needed to be faithful to Maureen. Only, just a dream, I needn't feel guilty for Colleen blowing me.

Only, when I forced myself to open my eyes, there was my sweet baby doll Maureen kissing me. Man, she's such a good kisser. I loved it when she kisses me. I loved kissing her. I loved that she woke me up by kissing me.

Only, while kissing Maureen, I couldn't help but feel that incredible sensation that I feel when getting a dynamite blowjob. Not fully awake, I was still half asleep. Was I still dreaming? How could Maureen kiss me, while blowing me at the same time?

The alcohol left me in a relaxing daze and I wiped away the sleep from my eyes. When I looked down, there was Colleen attached to my cock sucking away with her head bobbing up and down, and back and forth. She was sucking my cock, really sucking my cock, while making all of those cock sucking sounds, noises that I love hearing.

As if my cock was her last meal, Colleen devoured my prick while taking it deep in her mouth. She only removed my dick to lick my balls. Maureen's hot girlfriend was licking my balls. I couldn't believe that she was blowing me.

Boy did that feel wonderful when she licked my balls. She was really into sucking my cock. Between the sweet French kisses of Maureen and the cock sucking skills of Colleen, I was in Heaven.

Never have I had sex with two women and to have sex with two, twenty-five-year-old women was my sexual fantasy come true. I couldn't believe that Maureen not only allowed Colleen to blow me but also, she watched her sucking my cock. Guilt free, I didn't solicit Colleen for sex. I awakened with her blowing me.

# # #

I watched Colleen sucking my cock for a while, before pulling her up to me. Maureen scooted her body down to where Colleen had left off. She took Colleen's place, inserted my prick in her mouth, and started sucking my cock. Now, it was Maureen's turn to suck my cock, while Colleen and I made out and, as I got better acquainted with her perfect tits.

Colleen attached herself to my lips in the way she had attached herself to my cock. She continued French kissing me, while I fondled her huge melons and fingered her big, erect nipples. She was a wonderful kisser with full lips like Maureen's and she knew how to use her tongue.

I couldn't wait to make slow, sweet love to her. I couldn't wait to fuck her fast enough and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock. I couldn't wait to eat Maureen's pussy, while I fucked Colleen.

This, my first threesome, and I wanted to experience it all. Suddenly, wide awake, I was no longer sleepy. I was alive with the lust of hot sex with two, young, hot, naked woman. I felt as if I was a player.

Maureen stopped blowing me to see what I was going to do. I scooted down to the bottom of the bed pulling Colleen down with me. With my cock positioned between Colleen's opened legs, I directed Maureen and had her move her body above Colleen's head with her legs spread wide open and her pussy within the reach of my mouth and tongue. I ate Maureen's pussy, while I fucked Colleen.

I loved eating Maureen. I loved her sweet pussy. I loved feeling her wetness all over my face and up my nose, as I licked her and fingered her, while watching have her sexual orgasm.

There's nothing like the feeling of eating the pussy of a beautiful woman that you love, while fucking another beautiful woman. I haven't had this much sex, since I was 25-years-old. Suddenly, at 50-years-old, I felt like a super stud.

'Who's the man,' I thought? 'I'm the man.'

# # #

Oh, my God, the feeling of doing two women at once is amazing. No matter what I did, if one was blowing me, while the other was kissing me, or if I was fucking one, while eating the other, the feeling was completely depraved and so sexually satisfying. Sexually depraved, having sex with two, hot women encompassed all of my senses at once and completely filled my brain with sex.

Never have I experienced anything like this before. Matter of fact, after having had two women at once, I don't know how I can go back to just doing one woman. If only I could, somehow, convince Colleen to stay with us a little longer, if only I could, somehow, convince Maureen to accept this type of sexual arrangement more permanently, I'd die a happy man.

Only, I figured that having sex with two women would eventually kill me. I mean, how much Viagra can I safely take before my penis just falls off or explodes? Surely, there must be a warning label for that. Danger, taking too much Viagra will make your penis fall off and/or explode.

'What happened to Mark,' I imagined my friend Bob asking my friend, Mike?

'Oh, he died,' I imagined Mike saying.

'Died? Seriously? Are you kidding me? He was so young, only fifty,' I imagined Bob saying. 'How did he die?'

'He was living with two, hot, beautiful, and sexually depraved, 25-year-old women and having threesome sex, morning, noon, and night,' I imagined Mike saying.

# # #

'Wow, what a guy?' I imagined Bob looking at Mike with a sad smile. 'So, he had of a heart attack? Was that how he died?'

'Nah,' I imagined Mike saying. 'He had taken too much Viagra, and his penis exploded, before falling off. He had a major hemorrhage, but he died with a permanent smile on his face. You should have seen him at the wake, he looked so happy,' I imagined Mike saying.

'Wow,' I imagined Bob saying.

'With a big assed smile on his face, his eyes were wide open, and his arms were outstretched with his hands up, as if he was feeling tits. There was no way the mortician could get his arms down without breaking them, so he cut two holes in the coffin,' I imagined Mike saying.

12