Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 09

Story Info
Maureen and Colleen have threesome sex with Mark.
6.2k words
4.69
3.6k
7
0

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three is not a crowd but a threesome.

Continued from Chapter 08: Mature Man & Maiden Maureen

"Jesus, Colleen, it's a good thing we live at the end of the cul-de-sac and not near a cemetery because you'd wake the dead," laughed Maureen.

Colleen laughed.

"Oh, Maureen, Mark fucked me like I've never been fucked before."

'...And never will, again, I wanted to say. I was lucky that I was so sexually excited this time, the first time, but there was no way that I could repeat that sexual performance and/or continue this level of fucking. There was just no way that I could duplicate this marathon humping session,' I thought. 'I'm too old.'

Between watching Maureen strip Colleen naked, and with Colleen giving me sexy looks and naughty smiles, she had pushed all of my sexual buttons. She had turned me into a literal fuck machine. Wanting to sexually impress her so that she'd want to have sex with me again, I went overboard. I outdid myself.

It had to be the champagne. Or, maybe, it was the Viagra. Between the Viagra and the champagne, seemingly, that made for quite the sexual combination. Perhaps, the Champagne bubbles carried the Viagra straight to my cock in the way that rocket fuel goes to the space shuttle.

Maureen looked at me lying next to Colleen. She had a glistening look to her eye, as she viewed my naked body. I didn't have to be psychic to know that she wanted me to fuck her in the way that I had just fucked Colleen.

'God, help me,' I thought. 'Well, if I die, at least I'll die with a smile on my face.'

"And you, you're my Superman, my superhuman man. You're such a horny guy," she said staring down at my erect prick. "I can't believe you still have an erection."

'What? I do,' I thought while looking down at myself? 'I still have an erection? Cut it off,' I wanted to say. 'Please, no more. Kill me, now.'

Suddenly, I remembered the warning on the Viagra bottle, 'Seek medical attention if your erection last more than four hours. What time is it? What time did I start fucking? What time did I take the Viagra?'

I don't remember anything except for pussy and tits, fucking, and blowjobs.

Maureen dived from where she was standing and impaled her mouth on my cock. Good God, she's blowing me, again. This woman is insatiable. She loves sucking cock.

With them both very, talented cocksuckers, if I thought that Colleen gave me a great blowjob, Maureen gave me an even better blowjob. It's great when having two naked woman competing for my sexual favor. It's great having two, women willing to suck my prick and allow me to cum in their mouths.

"I love your cock, Mark," said Maureen in-between her kisses, sucking, and licks.

She held on to my shoulders as she raised herself up along my body. She started kissing me with deep, wet, French kisses that instantly made me desire her. Then, reaching down, she inserted my cock in her warm and wet pussy.

"Fuck me, Mark, in the way you did, Colleen," she said whispering in my ear. "I want to feel your lust for my cunt. I want to cum, too, again. Fuck me, my superhuman Superman," said Maureen launching herself into pillow talk.

# # #

Oh, God, there's all that dirty, pillow talk again. If you want to get me going, just talk dirty to me and Maureen, as if she was in charge of launch control, knew all the right buttons to push and in the right sequence. I rolled her over and started banging her, really pounding her pussy, in the way that I just had fucked Colleen.

I was a machine, a sex machine, a fucking, fuck machine that blew a circuit and couldn't be turned off to stop humping. Maybe, because Colleen had been a screamer, now Maureen was getting more vocal, too. Suddenly, Maureen had become a screamer, too. I leaned down to kiss her and before I parted from her lips with my tongue, I whispered in her ear.

"Scream for me, baby. I want to hear you scream your sexual passion. I want to hear you cum," I said whispering what I wanted her to do in her ear.

Louder and louder her sexual pleasure filled the room. Then, she let out a scream of passion that surely would have awakened the dead had we lived near a cemetery. Her sexual scream was blood cuddling that added even more blood to my erect cock.

With the three of us still naked, and with not even a sheet to cover our modesty, there we lay with Colleen on one side of me and Maureen on the other side of me. Life couldn't be any better than this. Who knew that a walk through a scenic, dog park would net me two, beautiful, sexy, twenty-five-year-old women? Who knew that I'd not only be having sex with Maureen but also, I'd be having threesome sex with Colleen, too.

'Wow,' I thought!

# # #

Mature Man & Maiden Maureen, Chapter 9:

Life together after the sexual afterglow of having threesome sex, three is not a crowd.

"Well, I'm so glad that you both had multiple orgasms. Once, when Colleen licked your pussy," I said to Maureen. "And once when Maureen licked your pussy," I said to Colleen. "Then, again, when I fucked you, Colleen, and again when I fucked you, Maureen." I put my hands over my face and pretended to sob. "Only, I haven't cum, yet."

With that, Colleen and Maureen took their positions on each side of my still, stiff cock and took turns stroking it, kissing it, licking it, and sucking it. I couldn't believe that two women were sucking my cock. I was getting a blowjob from two gorgeous, bi-sexual freaks that were half my age.

The blowjob that I was getting was just too pleasurable, too exciting, and too much for me to hold back any longer and I erupted an explosion of cum. First Colleen got a mouthful, and then Maureen licked up the remainder of my semen. I was spent. I was drained. I was dead, but God, was I happy. If I died now, I'd have no regrets.

"Any regrets, Mark, now that you are dead," I imagined Saint Peter asking me?

I imagined smiling up at him.

"No Saint Peter. I died erotically ecstatic. I died having a sexual threesome with Maureen and Colleen."

I imagined him nodding his head.

"Lucky bastard. Go ahead into Heaven. You deserve it, Mark," I imagined St. Peter saying with obvious jealousy that I got laid and he didn't.

# # #

'Then, what the fuck, no way, after watching Maureen and Colleen eating one another, they were back at it again. These women are sexually depraved,' I thought? 'This can't be. This is too much. When and where will this end?'

Colleen and Maureen started kissing, again. I was just too tired to watch but I did. I couldn't help myself from watching them making out. They touched and felt one another while French kissing. They fingered one another's pussy and fingered one another's nipples.

So sexually exciting, I was enamored with watching two, hot women French kissing one another. I couldn't look away. They are too freaking sexy not to watch them kiss and touch one another. How the Hell could I sleep, when a show like this, a once in a lifetime sexual experience, was happening next to me in my bed and before my horny eyes?

First, Colleen started sucking Maureen's gorgeous tits and then Maureen started sucking Colleen's huge jugs. Fingering and rubbing one another, they both had their hands between one another's legs, while they were kissing and masturbating one another. Then, Colleen flipped around in the 69 position and started licking Maureen's pussy, again, while Maureen licked Colleen's pussy. I couldn't believe that they were eating one another again.

'Oh, my God,' I thought.

I figured no way that they could keep this up and continue this sexual pace, but they did for another 10 minutes, when they both came, again. If only I was young again, I would have joined them in a threesome. This time, showing off her big lungs, Maureen was just as vocal was Colleen. Her screams were deafening. She even got the dogs barking.

They fell back on the bed laughing. That was it. They were finally done. We were finally done. Now, for some much needed sleep.

# # #

Somehow, I had managed to keep up with them. I did pretty well for an old man. Yet, it was the participants that maintained my erection. Who wouldn't be sexually excited when having sex with two, hot women who looked like Maureen and Colleen? Without a doubt, they are the two most beautiful and sexy woman that I've ever seen naked and had sexual intercourse with.

What man wouldn't be sexually excited being in bed with the likes of these two, naked women? Having two women who looked as good as and as hot as did Maureen and Colleen, any man would have a permanent erection, too. Until I rested and regained my strength and my energy, I hoped that Colleen would stay. I hoped she wouldn't just leave in the middle of the night. I couldn't wait to have sex with the both of them again tomorrow and every day thereafter that she stayed.

The three of us slept until noon the next day. A couple of times in the early morning once around 5 am and another time around 9 am, I awoke to pee and to ogle Colleen. She had a beautiful body and her big tits never moved. Just as Maureen's breasts did, natural tits splay out, when a woman lays on her back, but not these silicon sensations. They stood proud.

Now that Colleen was in the middle of the bed, I loved spooning her and sticking my half erect cock along the crack of her round and firm, shapely ass, while casually throwing my arm around her and feeling the weight of her big tit. I noticed that during the night, she did the same to Maureen, throwing her arm around her and feeling the weight of her big tit, too. I never imagined how wonderful it was to have threesome sex.

Sometime around 3 am, while Colleen was spooning Maureen, she masturbated her. They thought that I was asleep. They didn't know that I was watching them with one eye open.

I always thought it was only guys that were horny. Then, Maureen turned to face Colleen and the women started briefly kissing again. At some point during the night, Colleen spooned me in her sleep with her hand around my cock, until I got an erection.

By the rhythm of her breathing, with her big breasts rubbing up against my back, I could tell that she was sleeping. She was feeling my cock in her sleep. Boy that was hot. Hoping that Colleen would stay and not leave, I'd love to continue living with and sleeping with two, hot, naked women.

# # #

The women were up before me. The smell of coffee and bacon and the sound of their giggling, laughing, and talking woke me up from my deep, sound sleep. As soon as I yawned, they both came running in the bedroom naked, but for their aprons tied loosely around the front of them. I never thought that a woman could look as shapely and as sexy while wearing an apron as they did.

They launched themselves on my poor, hung-over body. A sexual fantasy come true, feeling much like Hugh Hefner must have felt in his heyday, boy it sure felt wonderful having two, hot women in bed with me, waking me up, and kissing me good morning. Missing one Angel, I suddenly felt a bit like Charlie of Charlie's Angels.

"Good morning, Mark. How did you sleep, Sweetie," asked Maureen giving me a soulful, long wet kiss?

I laughed.

"I slept like the dead," I said returning the passion of her kiss.

Colleen returned my laugh with her laugh.

"Good morning, Mark. How did you sleep, Honey," asked Colleen giving me a lusty, long, wet kiss.

I felt her big, naked breast in my horny hand while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipple.

"I slept wonderfully," I said returning the passion of her kiss.

# # #

They both looked at me with their happy and expressive eyes. Maureen stared at me with her big, beautiful, green eyes, and Colleen stared at me with her big, beautiful, brown eyes. I just knew that something was up. I could just tell that they wanted to ask me something.

Pinch me because I'm dreaming. This is the happiest time of my life. If I had written this as a fictional piece, I never would have thought to write what they were about to ask me.

"Mark?"

I smiled at Maureen.

"Yes, Maureen, what is it?"

I could tell by the way she looked at me and then turned to look at Colleen before they started giggling that the two of them had cooked up more than breakfast. Something was definitely brewing along with the coffee. After experiencing all of my wildest, sexual desires last night, I couldn't imagine what was on their horny minds.

"Did we shock you with what happened last night?"

Maureen turned to Colleen and they giggled again, as if they were school girls hiding a secret crush.

"You don't think we're sluts, do you," asked Colleen with a little laugh, a sexy smile, and a naughty look?

Maureen was acting so coyly demur and Colleen acted so brazenly bold. If they were cops, this is the part where they played the good cop, bad cop. Only, if I was a prisoner arrested of an alleged crime, these two sexpots could strip search me and interrogate me any time.

Maureen was so sexy and cute, when she looked at me like she loved me, and she did, indeed, love me. As if she's a wild horse, I love how she flipped her long, red hair with the toss of her pretty head. That movement drove me crazy. When she flipped her hair like that, I imagined her tossing back her hair, before blowing me.

Whenever she did that, I wanted to push her back on the bed, the floor, or the table and fuck her. Then, the sight of Colleen sitting there topless, with her breasts so big and so shapely that the apron couldn't possibly cover more than one at a time, drove me sexually wild. I just wanted to lean into her and suck her big nipples. If it wasn't enough that I'm living with one, 25-year-old, sexy woman, I can't believe that I'm living with two, 25-year-old, sexy women.

# # #

"Shocked me?" I laughed. "No, it's hard to shock me," I said even though I was shocked that Maureen was licking Colleen's pussy, and then Colleen returned the lesbian, sexual favor by licking Maureen's pussy, too.

I gave them my best, sexually experienced look.

"I've been around," I said with a shrug. "And I certainly don't think you're sluts. Horny and depraved, maybe, but not sluts," I said laughing.

I looked from Maureen to Colleen and back to Maureen. Both were smiling at me and waiting to hear more of my response. Seemingly, they liked how I sexually reacted to them having bi-sexual sex.

"Actually, surprised is more the word. Yeah, surprised is more befitting how I felt when I saw you two kissing. Then, when I saw you eating one another's pussy, I was sexually excited," I said.

I gave them a sexy smile.

"I was not only surprised that Colleen and I sexually got together, I was even more surprised that we had a threesome," I said.

Maureen and Colleen smiled at me seemingly content that I was okay with them being bi-sexual lovers.

"Well, I never expected you and Colleen to be lovers. That was a surprise. Yet, even before that, I was surprised, when you stripped Colleen naked," I said. "That was as shocking as it was sexually exciting. I enjoyed you slowly and sexily undressing Colleen."

Colleen laughed.

"I'm glad you liked my naked body," said Colleen.

I returned Colleen's laugh with my laugh.

"Like your body would be an understatement. I love your body, Colleen," I said.

Then, I looked to Maureen.

"And I sure was happily surprised, when you woke me up kissing me," I said to Maureen. "I was surprised with you sucking my cock, Colleen," I said looking at her. "Yeah, that was a surprise, a big surprise.

I looked from Colleen to look at Maureen.

"I was surprised by how sexually proactive you both are. I was surprised by how much you both obviously enjoyed one another and enjoyed sex," I said looking from one to look at the other. "Something that I never would have suspected, I was surprised that you're both bi-sexual."

# # #

Maureen gave me a sexy smile.

"Thank you, Mark," said Maureen leaning forward to give me a kiss.

I returned her kiss with my kiss.

"Definitely," I said with a laugh. "I was surprised by the screaming, first Colleen and then you." I laughed remembering how Maureen tried to imitate Colleen with her screams of pleasure but couldn't even come close to the volume of her scream.

"By the way, don't worry about Colleen and me," said Maureen. "We both like men, an understatement," she said with a sexy laugh. "We are not lesbians or anything like that. We're just best friends who enjoy giving one another sexual pleasure," she said with a laugh.

Colleen laughed, too.

"We're best friends with benefits," said Colleen continuing to laugh. "I love cocks too much to be a lesbian. If anything, we are selectively bi-sexual, only with one another," said Colleen with a chuckle.

She looked at Maureen and then back at me.

"We've only been with one another. Neither of us has been with another woman," said Maureen.

Colleen made a face of rejection.

"I can't imagine doing another woman. It was different making love with Maureen. We love one another. We're best friends. We've been through some things together that have made us even closer."

# # #

"It's more natural when your lover is your best friend," said Maureen. "We're just good friends, who took it a step further, when we were both between guys. We were a little depressed, a lot drunk, and very horny," said Maureen. "It just kind of happened," she said with a shrug and a little laugh.

I nodded my head to show them that I understood.

"Now, there's a story that I'd love to hear more about the first time that you had sex," I said hoping that they'd tell me more.

Maureen laughed.

"Pillow talk, Mark, pillow talk," said Maureen laughing. "I'll save that for our next pillow talking session."

Colleen leaned forward in her seat.

"A lot of women experiment with lesbianism, especially when they're away at college. Away from home for the first time, they find themselves alone and horny with their hot roommate," Colleen said laughing and winking at Maureen.

Maureen looked at me to see if I understood and I did. Yet, guys would never sexually experiment with another man unless they were gay. In that regard, men are different from women.

Guys would never go to the restroom together in the way that woman routinely do. Women think nothing about undressing and dressing in front of one another. They think nothing about touching and feeling one another. They think nothing about kissing one another.

"Actually, we found it very comforting to hold and spoon one another, when sleeping in the same bed. Then, with us touching one another while kissing one another, one thing led to another thing," she said with another, little laugh.

Maureen held Colleen's hand while staring up at me.

# # #

Maureen let go of Colleen's hand to reach out to take my naked prick in her soft, warm hand.

"So," asked Maureen holding onto my cock and gently rolling it with her fingers as if she was holding onto my finger. "Did you have a good time?"

I laughed.

"Did I have a good time?"

I could tell by their expressions that they were already anticipating my answer.

"No, sorry. I didn't. Actually, I was bored to death," I said with a laugh. "You women aren't very sexually exciting," I said. "Sorry," I said while laughing.

They laughed, too.

"Bored? Bored, my ass," said Maureen while laughing. "You could have fooled us the way that you never lost your erection," she said.

Colleen laughed, too

"You were the most sexually excited that I've ever seen a man. You were ready to explode with excitement," said Colleen. "Indeed, as if you're cock was an active volcano, you exploded with cum," she said with a laugh.

I laughed, too.

"I'm kidding. I had the time of my life. Never have I had sex with two women before and never have I watched two women having sex. Last night was amazing. I can die happy now because I've experienced every man's dream, a threesome with two, hot women. You two are really something."

12