Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 10

Story Info
Two women, one man, three is not a crowd but a threesome.
6.3k words
4.63
2.4k
5
1

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two women with one man, three is not a crowd but a sexual threesome.

Continued from Chapter 09: Mature Man & Maiden Maureen

"Wait. Hold on. I didn't say no. I just wanted to set some ground rules, so that we all understand," I said Mark to my girlfriend and her best friend.

Maureen and Colleen held hands. They knew now by my tone and by my mannerisms that I'd allow Colleen to live with us.

"It's apparent to me that you're important to Maureen," I said making eye contact with Colleen. "And you, obviously, make Maureen happy providing her with things that I'm unable to give her," I said while envisioning Colleen eating Maureen's pussy.

They kissed, hugged one another, and then giggled like college coeds excited at the thoughts of having a party.

"Yes, you can live with us and I'd love to further explore the sexuality of having a threesome again. Only, I want you to understand, Colleen, that, although I totally enjoyed last night and although I like you and would love to experience having sex with you again and again, I love Maureen. The relationship that I have with Maureen is more than the relationship that I want with you," I said.

Colleen nodded her head to let me know that she understood. I looked at Colleen. She was so beautiful. I realized in that moment that had I met Colleen first at the dog park that I'd be having this conversation with Maureen. Yet, Maureen dimmed the light of anyone next to her. Where Colleen was a solid 8 out of 10, Maureen was a 10.

"Mark, speaking for Maureen, we completely understand. I'd never do anything to come between you and Maureen. I'll never undermine your relationship, or lessen the love that you have for her. What you have between the two of you is none of my business," said Colleen.

She looked at Maureen and then looked back to me.

"It's just sex," she said with a shrug and a laugh.

Again, they looked at one another and laughed like college girls.

# # #

If only I was 25-years-old, maybe I'd understand their carefree attitude about it just being sex, but where I'm at in my life, it's harder to separate sex from my feelings of love. Suddenly, they made me feel old. They made me feel as if I didn't understand.

Difficult to detach my emotions of love from sex, it was more than just sex to me. In the way that I had strong feelings of love for Maureen, I could easily have strong feelings of love for Colleen, too. They were both amazing women. Only, I cringed at the thought of being in love with two women. I cringed at the thought of Colleen deliberately or passively ruining my love affair with Maureen.

To be honest, not wanting to admit it to myself but I was beginning to fall in love with Colleen, too. I wondered if I could love two women at the same time. I thought of the television program The Bachelor, where the bachelor routinely falls in love with two women. Clearly, I could see this becoming a dream arrangement or a triangular nightmare.

"Oh, my God!"

Maureen and Colleen hugged one another while bouncing up and down on the bed.

"We can all live together," said Maureen. "We can all live together."

Colleen laughed.

"This will just be like our college days," said Colleen.

'Oh, God, what did I agree to,' I thought?

"God help me," I said with a laugh while anointing myself.

I looked at the women and they laughed.

"God help me," I said again while blessing myself again.

# # #

"Don't worry, Mark," said Colleen. "We'll take care of you like you're a king."

Maureen laughed, too.

"You'll not only will have a hot meal every night, but you will always have hot sex from one or the other or both of us," said Maureen laughing.

Colleen stood up from the bed.

"C'mon, breakfast is getting cold," said Colleen.

Maureen laughed.

"Here's your apron," said Maureen tying it around my neck as I stood. "This will cover your man tool."

The both roared laughing when the apron was too short and didn't cover my erect, naked cock.

"Oops. We need a longer apron. I guess we need to tie this at your waist instead of around your neck," said Maureen laughing.

We gorged ourselves on pancakes and bacon. When we finished the last of the coffee, it was early afternoon.

# # #

"I need to shower," said Maureen.

Maureen looked at Colleen.

"Me too," echoed Colleen.

I looked from Maureen to look at Colleen.

"You know, the shower in the master bedroom is big enough to fit the three of us," I said while hoping that they'd agree to shower together. "I have shower heads on both sides of the shower wall with a rain shower head in the middle. I've never showered with anyone before, but have always wanted to do that," I said.

Colleen laughed.

"You haven't," asked Colleen? "Well, you are in for a treat," she said with a laugh.

With that, we all headed upstairs, removed our aprons, got in the shower, and turned on the water. Immediately, Maureen and I started fooling around touching one another and kissing. The pulsating water felt good on my tired body. I felt as if I was standing beneath a warm waterfall.

Maureen surprised me when she knelt down in front of me on the shower floor and sucked my cock to an erection. Then, she stood against, and with her back against the shower wall, she inserted my cock in her already wet pussy. We fucked like that for a few minutes, before I felt Colleen touching, feeling, squeezing, and kissing my ass. Then, moving her tongue in between my ass cheeks, Colleen was on her knees behind me licking my ass. I couldn't believe that she was tossing my salad while I was fucking Maureen.

'Oh, my God! What a woman? What an incredible sexual woman,' I thought about Colleen sticking her tongue deep in my ass while I stuck my erect prick deep in Maureen's pussy.

I've only had that done once before, but never when I was fucking another woman. The feeling of her tongue and finger up my ass, as I fucked Maureen was unbelievable and I shot my load within a couple of minutes. Maureen was obviously still horny but Colleen took care of that by going down on her right there in the shower. Almost immediately, she had an orgasm.

Maureen reciprocated going down on her knees and licking Colleen's pussy. Now, if this was a preview of what I could expect living with two, hot and horny women, I was thrilled that I agreed to this living arrangement. What man wouldn't agree to this living arrangement? The three of us sharing a bed together while participating in threesome sex is every man's dream. The fact that I'd be having sex with two women half my age was an unbelievable bonus.

Only, in hindsight, knowing what I know now and didn't know then, had I known what would happen with this threesome, sexual arrangement, had I given it more thought with my head, instead of my penis, I may have said no.

# # #

Mature Man & Maiden Maureen, Chapter 10:

Two women with one man, three is not a crowd but a sexual threesome.

I continued my relationship with Maureen and Colleen living together with the dogs, Missy, and Polo. Life couldn't be any better than this. Never have I been as happy. Never have I been as sexually satisfied. Never have I loved a woman in the way that I loved Maureen.

Living with two, gorgeous 25-year-old women made me feel vibrant and desirable. Even though I got less sleep and did more outdoor activities, I was never tired in the way that I was always exhausted before. The way that I felt before, depressed, lonely, and irritable, as opposed to how I felt now, happy, outgoing, and energetic was all just a state of mind that affected my physical wellbeing.

Now, I felt younger. I felt appreciated. I felt needed. Looking forward to what the next day may bring, I loved being alive.

We shared the chores with each one doing the things that we didn't mind doing. I did the vacuuming, repairing, fixing, and whatever heavy lifting that needed to be done. Since she liked to cook and was an excellent cook, Colleen did the cooking. Maureen did the dishes and the cleaning up afterward, and we all shared the remainder of the housework, making beds and doing laundry.

We made sure that splitting up the household chores was fair and equitable. What was once a dreaded chore and now one of our favorite things to do, we all went to the supermarket together. I never thought food shopping could be such fun, but it was, and it became an outing that we all looked forward to doing.

I've never laughed as much as I laughed now. I've never been as happy. I never felt a joy for life that I felt now. Being with two, young, beautiful women gave me a spring to my step and an upbeat feeling to my persona.

We were sensitive to one another's needs and moods. We gave one another space or a hug, whenever we needed it. Quickly, our relationship blossomed evolving into more than just sex but deep friendships. We no longer thought of age as a condition of love or of sex. We now thought of friendship as the real condition for not only love but also for sex.

We were just people who loved one another and who shared our bodies and sexuality with one another. Almost in a Hippie state of Zen mind, it was a beautiful thing. Although I truly cared for Colleen, and with the assurance that Colleen understood not to interfere in our relationship, I truly loved Maureen and would always love Maureen, until the day that I died.

One of the good things about our relationship was, because the sexual undercurrent was always there, and because there was no sexual tension, as there is with normal, married couples, we got along splendidly. We never argued, sniped at one another or were mean to one another. Sex was never an issue or a chore. It was an enjoyable and immensely, pleasurable activity. Matter of fact, after having lived this way with two women, I recommend this arrangement to anyone who wanted to try it.

Although, some women may prefer a two man threesome relationship rather than a two woman threesome relationship. Having already experienced it, I prefer a relationship with two women. It helped that Colleen and Maureen were sexually attracted to one another, too. I don't think that two women with one man would work if the women weren't agreeable to having lesbian sex.

Having that third party acting as a buffer in the relationship served an important role that removed the boredom that so many relationships suffer. That third person eliminated the rut that many relationships experienced. When one person didn't feel up to something or didn't like doing something, whether it is sex or food shopping or playing a game, the other was always available to pick up the slack. We were never bored or depressed.

# # #

The relationship continued without a hitch until one day, when Maureen informed me that she needed to visit her mom, her dad, and her sister in upstate New York. She told me that Colleen was going with her, too, and that they would be gone the entire weekend, from early Friday morning, until late Sunday night. I didn't like the idea of her going without me, but there was nothing that I could do.

"Maureen, I don't understand, why are you suddenly leaving me? Why can't I come with you?"

She laughed.

"I'm not leaving you, you goof. I'm just going to see my family. There's something that I need to talk to them about and I'd rather not have you there. I need to talk with them alone and without you. You'll meet them soon enough, don't worry."

Obviously, she was seeing her family to tell them about me. Clearly, she didn't want me to see how they'd approve or disapprove. I crossed my fingers that they'd accept me in the way that Maureen already had accepted me.

"What it is that you have to talk to your mother and sister about and what is it that you are unable to tell me?"

She shrugged her shoulders while laughing again.

"It's just girl talk," she said with another shrug.

"And that's why Colleen is going with you?"

She looked at Colleen and smiled.

"Well, yes, she's a girl, after all, and she can help me explain you and sell you to my parents," she said with a grin. "They're more apt to agree on things in my personal and private life, if I have someone else there, such as Colleen, who can validate and verify what it is that I'm saying. She can vouch for you, not that you need vouching," she said with a laugh.

She gave me a big, sexy smile.

"Yet, being that you're so, wicked old," she said with another laugh. "I need her there to help make my shocked parents understand the love that I have for you."

I looked at her with sad eyes.

"You know how much I hate sleeping alone," I said putting my hands around her waist, pulling her to me, and kissing her neck.

She laughed.

"You have the dogs," she said continuing to laugh.

I made a face.

"Funny, but I'm not sleeping with the dogs," I said looking from her to the dogs.

She rubbed my shoulder.

"We'll be back before you know it," she said giving me a kiss. "It's just for a couple of days."

# # #

I looked at her with curiosity before asking my question.

"You aren't going to tell your mother about our relationship, are you? I mean, about the torrid sex and the threesomes," I said teasing. "You aren't going to tell your mother, father, and sister about you and Colleen having hot sex are you?"

She looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Of course not," she said laughing. "My mother and father would never understand about that, about sex, about threesomes, nor about me having sex with Colleen. My sister might though," she said with a laugh. "She's a slut like me. Actually, she's a bigger whore than me," she said with a laugh.

She put my face in her hands and kissed me on the lips.

"I'm going to tell her about us, though, about love, about soulmates, and about a secret that I've been keeping from you and that I'll tell you when I return."

I looked at her with curiosity.

"Secret? What secret? And why do they get to hear what the secret is, before I do?"

She laughed.

"I'll tell you in a couple of days."

She laughed again.

"Is it a good secret?"

She gave me a sexy smile.

"It is for me and I hope it is for you, too."

I looked at her with surprise.

"Your mother doesn't know about us?"

She laughed.

"No, she thinks that I'm still with my whacko boyfriend. I figure having Colleen there, as support, will help me to convince my Dad that you're a nice guy and not a predator or a dirty, old man." She smiled. "Trusting her to tell him the truth, he always liked Colleen."

I laughed.

'With Colleen so pretty, so shapely, and so sexy, I bet your father always liked Colleen,' I thought.

"But, I am a dirty, old man," I said.

Maureen kissed me.

"You're my dirty, old man," she said parting my lips with her tongue.

# # #

"So, this is beginning to sound serious, as if this is the next step," I said.

She nodded her head.

"It is serious. We love one another. This is the next, big step."

She picked up her suitcase to load in the car. I took it from her hand to carry it out.

"Then, once my Mom and Dad are okay with us, I'll have them meet you."

I nodded my head in agreement.

"That sounds like a plan."

After loading her and Colleen's suitcases in the car, I kissed her and gave her a hug. Then, I kissed Colleen and hugged her, too. It was weird going from just having a dog to keep me company to having two, hot, 25-year-old women in bed naked with me. My head was still trying to adjust to having a regular, sexual routine of having threesome sex.

"I'm going to miss you, both of you. It won't be the same without you," I said waving my goodbye.

Colleen laughed.

"You'll be alright. Enjoy the time alone," said Maureen running back to me to give me another kiss.

I laughed, too.

"Oh, I won't be alone," I said with a grin. "I plan on having a dozen women over the house while you're gone."

Maureen made a face.

"Very funny. You had better not."

I smiled while shaking my head no.

"I'm just kidding. I'd never cheat on you, Maureen." I looked at Colleen. "Or on you, Colleen."

We all laughed.

# # #

Maureen and Colleen said they'd be gone three days and wouldn't return until late on Sunday, but on the second day, Saturday, Missy woke me up howling and scratching at the door, as if she wanted to go out to pee. Afraid to let her outside at this hour of the night with all the nocturnal creatures out and about, especially skunks, I leashed her and quickly ran her out to pee. Of course, I had to take Polo with me, too. I just hoped this wouldn't be a nightly habit of the dogs waking me up to pee.

There was a full moon that night and it was creepy outside. I had an eerie feeling as if something or someone was out and about watching, waiting, and lurking in the dark. I hate it when I get foreboding feelings or premonitions like that. I had the strangest feeling that something was wrong, really wrong.

Once back inside, suddenly, a cool wind blew the draperies shut and blocked the moonlight from entering the open bedroom window. Now my room was pitch black. My bedroom was so dark that I couldn't see my hand in front of my face. Yet, too tired to get up again, staying in the darkness, I didn't bother with the drapes. Besides, the full moon lit my bedroom up too much.

As if there was a ghost present, the sudden draft from my opened, bedroom window gave me a cold chill and goose bumps all over making my hair stand up on my arms. Then, Missy started whining again like she usually does, when Maureen is coming home from work. I became excited while figuring it was her. It always amazed me that the dogs knew she was coming from blocks away.

It was late, after midnight, and I was still half asleep and too tired to get up to see what the matter with her was. Then, I heard the key in the front door and was glad that she was home early. I heard the excited dogs downstairs being greeted and at that point, I knew my beloved Maureen was home.

# # #

I missed her. I really missed her. I was glad that I wouldn't have to sleep alone another night. Then, figuring something was wrong, I wondered if everything was okay. It is a several hour drive and it seemed odd for her to come home in the middle of the night.

Maybe, when she told her parents about me, they were mad that she was living with an old guy. Maybe, she had a big fight with them and left there angry and drove home. I figured I'd give her some space, not ask her any questions, and let her tell me all about it in the morning, in her own time, after she had some rest and sorted things out in her mind. Always able to discuss anything, I figured we could talk about it the morning at breakfast over coffee while watching the dogs play in the backyard.

I heard her enter the bedroom. She was so ghostly quiet. The room was totally dark and I was afraid that she'd be crashing into the furniture, but she didn't. I saw the dark, shadowy silhouette of her. As my eyes had already adjusted to the darkness, her eyes must have adjusted to the lack of light very quickly.

Except for one partially opened drape, I had pulled the shades and closed the drapes earlier because I went to bed with a splitting headache. The glow of the full moon lit up the bedroom. Now, with that drape blown closed on the other bedroom window, the room was totally dark. I couldn't wait for her to climb in bed so that I could hold her.

Figuring that my headache was from the wine at dinner, or from the tension I felt about Maureen leaving and not taking me with her to meet her parents, the dark room lessened my headache. Then, being that full moons always gave me the creeps, ever since I was a kid, I wondered if I was just feeling tense because I was alone without Maureen. Yet, now that she was here with me, I was okay.

Nothing good every happens, when there's a full moon. Whatever it was, whether it was the wine, self-imposed tension, the full moon, or the combination of all three, I just wanted the day to end to go to bed with my baby. I was tired. Even though I missed her, something that I thought that I'd never admit, I was too tired for sex.

12