Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 11

Story Info
Maureen's whore of a sister, Gwen, comes for a visit.
7.5k words
4.67
4.2k
3
1

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mature Man & Maiden Maureen, Ch. 11

The love of my life, Maureen, is dead. She's dead. I can't believe she's dead.

Continued from Chapter 10: Mature Man & Maiden Maureen

Maybe, this is it for the threesome. Maybe, Colleen is moving out. Yeah, I bet that's it. Colleen is leaving. Normally, I would have felt bad, really bad, about Colleen leaving, but after what transpired early this morning with Maureen, to be honest, I was glad she was going.

No more threesomes. No more bi-sexual sex of the lesbian kind. I wanted Maureen all to myself. I was no longer willing to share Maureen with anyone, not even with Colleen.

Only, Colleen surprised me, when she fell into my arms crying. I felt bad, really bad. Definitely, she could stay here longer. I wasn't about to kick her out, that's for sure. I cared for her too much.

I held her without saying anything. I waited for her to speak. I waited for her to say something, anything. I needed to know what was wrong. I needed to know why she was sobbing. I just stayed like that holding her and thinking about the sex that I had with Maureen earlier this morning.

I was still glowing from that sexually erotic experience. I was so sexually satisfied, after having sex with Maureen that even though I was naked, I didn't even think about fondling Colleen's big tits or feeling her firm, round ass. My thoughts were with Maureen.

"Colleen, where's Maureen?"

I was hoping that Maureen would take care of Colleen, comfort her, and calm her down, so that I could get up and get dressed.

Colleen just continued bawling. She broke down sobbing. She was shaking, she was crying so hard.

Definitely, they must have had a horrible fight. I wondered what over? I wondered, if it had something to do with me. Maybe, Colleen was in love with me.

Maybe, it had something to do with the secret, whatever that was. Maybe, the secret is that Maureen wanted Colleen to leave. Maybe, that's why she's crying. Maybe, she thinks that by crying that I'll be sympathetic and overrule Maureen. Maybe, she thinks that I'll ask Maureen to allow her to stay, since this is my house after all. My mind rambled with all of the possibilities of why Colleen was crying.

"What? What's the matter, Colleen? Did you two have a fight? What is it? Tell me. Where's Maureen?"

Thinking that she was playing a horrible joke on me, she floored me with what she said next.

"Maureen's dead."

# # #

Mature Man & Maiden Maureen, Chapter 11:

Maureen's younger sister, Gwen, the whore of the family, comes for a weekend visit.

The words did not register. I heard them but did not understand them. What nonsense is she saying to me? How can Maureen be dead, when I was just with her early this morning? We had sex. We made love. We fucked.

"There was a car crash...Maureen's dead...Maureen's dead...she's dead."

I pushed her away and sat up in bed.

"Maureen! Maureen!" Figuring that this was a bad joke, I jumped out of bed and searched the house. "Maureen! Maureen!"

I returned to the bedroom to confront Colleen.

"She's gone, Mark. She's gone," said Colleen collapsing with me on the bed.

"What do you mean, she's gone? Maureen! Where are you? Maureen," I yelled while continuing to call out to her!

I looked at Colleen with anger.

"Don't fuck around like this, Colleen. If this is your idea of a joke, this isn't funny," I said pushing at Colleen's shoulder and still not believing her. "This isn't funny," I said again.

I couldn't even bring myself to say the word dead.

"Don't fuck around like this," I said again!

I took her in my arms and shook her.

"That's no joke. That's not fucking funny, Colleen. That's not fucking funny."

Then, I looked in her eyes and I knew that she wasn't joking.

# # #

"Where's my Maureen? Where's my Maureen?"

I pulled her to me and just started crying. I was sobbing. Falling into my arms, Colleen submitted herself to me sobbing and sobbing and I knew then that what she said was true. Only, it made no sense, she was just here with me. We made love. We had the best sex that I ever had in my life. How could she be dead?

"When did this happen?"

She looked at me with sadness and hurt.

"Last night."

I looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Last night? When last night? What time?"

She looked at her watch.

"Some time just before eight pm. She was officially pronounced dead by the coroner just before midnight. A drunk driver fell asleep at the..." she said.

As if she couldn't finish saying it, she fell off as if experiencing the car crash all over again. I looked at her with disbelief.

"Where were you?"

Colleen looked at with empty eyes.

"I was at her parent's house. Maureen went out to pick her sister up at a friend's house. On the way there, she was only a few miles from home, when a drunk driver slammed head on into her car," said Colleen through tears and gasps for breath. Had her sister been in the car with her, she would have been dead, too.

# # #

I stared at Colleen.

"She was here, Colleen. She was here with me. We had sex," I said.

I looked at her horrified that it was not a dream and all so real.

"We made love. We fucked. She was here with me."

Colleen shook her head while crying.

"No, she couldn't have been with you," she said looking at me, as if I had lost my mind. "With the crash not far from the house, I was at the crash site when they pronounced her dead. Then, I was with her at the morgue. Maybe you were psychically connected to her, but you must have been dreaming. She died at the crash site, Mark. Maureen is dead. She's dead," she said sobbing again.

I looked at her as if she was crazy when I was the one who had lost his mind.

"No, it wasn't a dream. I wasn't dreaming. It was real. Missy...even Missy whined like he does when she comes home from work. I heard her greet her downstairs."

I looked at Colleen and shook her.

"She was here with me," I said insisting that what I said was true. "We kissed. We hugged. We made love. I was holding her. We both fell asleep."

Colleen wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me. Then, she whispered the truth in my ear.

"Mark, she's gone."

# # #

There was a long pause, where we just held one another without either of us saying anything.

"Did she say anything before...before she died," I asked while hoping that she had a message for me?

Whether she was making that up or not, she told me what I wanted to hear.

"She said to tell her you that she loved you and that she was sorry."

I stared at her not understanding.

"Sorry? Sorry for what?"

Colleen started crying again.

"I imagine she was sorry for dying," said Colleen with a shrug, while blowing her nose.

Colleen softly sobbed, again.

# # #

We stayed like that lying in bed holding one another and comforting one another for an hour or so, until she fell asleep and I got up to make coffee. I was in shock expecting it all to be a bad joke and expecting Maureen to walk through the door any minute. My mind reeled with unfinished thoughts and I didn't know what I was doing. I had to dump the coffee grounds back in the bag and recount the number of scoops three times.

When Colleen fell asleep, I let her sleep but she only slept for half an hour after I left the bed. She joined me in the kitchen and we sat and talked over morning coffee. I was glad that she was here with me. Now, with the reality of Maureen being dead, I didn't want to be alone.

"Her parents are making the arrangements and," she said.

She looked at me as if apologizing to me. She looked at me as if she was wondering if she should tell me or not.

"What? And what," I asked.

I looked at her, while waiting for her to continue.

"They don't want to include you in the funeral services. I'm sorry," she said.

I looked at her as if I was looking through her.

"I understand them not wanting me there at her funeral, but I can't understand why they are denying me to I see Maureen. Why can't I say good-bye to her?"

I looked at Colleen with so many questions. Yet, still in shock, I was having a hard time formulating any of them. I was having just as hard of a time picking which one to ask first.

"I'd just like to say good-bye to her," I said crying.

I couldn't help myself from crying nor could I stop myself from crying.

"They're having a private service with family only. Even I'm not allowed to go, her best friend," said Colleen with sadness. "I guess they blame me for her death, as much as they blame you."

She reached out and held my hand.

"They blame me for her death? Why? I didn't tell her to drive home, just as I didn't tell her to pick up her sister," I said while not understanding their logic.

Suddenly, having not even met them, I hated her parents.

"Had she not moved to Massachusetts from New York, had she not traveled to New York to see her parents, she'd still be alive," said Colleen with another shrug. "It's crazy, I know, but they're grieving, while trying to make sense of it all."

I nodded my head as if I suddenly understood why they hated me.

"Maybe they're right, somewhat. Had she stayed with me and not traveled to New York, she'd still be alive." I looked at Colleen with curiosity. "Tell me this, then, why did she suddenly go to see her parents?"

# # #

Colleen looked up at me surprised.

"She didn't tell you?"

I looked at her confused.

"No. What? Tell me what? She said she was going to Rochester to talk to her mother and sister. She said that it was just girl talk," I said.

Colleen gave me an uncomfortable, little smile while sipping her coffee. Having already gulped down my first cup of coffee, I poured myself another cup. I made it strong, just how I like it.

"She did say that she had a secret but she wouldn't tell me what the secret was. She said that she'd tell me what the secret was when she returned home. She said it was a good secret." I looked at Colleen with curiosity. "Do you know what the secret was?"

Colleen gave me a troubled look.

"If she didn't tell you, Mark," she said looking at me, before looking away. "Maybe I shouldn't tell you either." She paused as if rethinking what she was about to say. "Now, that she's dead, it wouldn't do you any good to know."

"What? Know what? Tell me. Don't deny me that," I said. "I deserve to know. Tell me what her..."

Colleen squeezed my hand and looked up to make eye contact.

"She was pregnant. She was pregnant with your baby. She was so happy. The doctor who tried to save her told me that the fetus was that of a boy," she said crying.

When she started crying again, I started crying, too. This was too much to take in all at once. First my girlfriend, the love of my life is dead, and now our unborn baby, our son is dead, too.

# # #

Colleen and I stayed together for a few months after Maureen's death. Although we found it comforting at first to be together, she left when we found it too painful to be together. Everything we did and/or said reminded us of Maureen.

We both loved Maureen in different ways, and that paralleled, and interfered with how we felt about one another. She moved away. The last that I heard, she was living with some guy, somewhere.

When Maureen died, I felt as if I had died, too. Her dog was a constant reminder of her and I cherished Missy. She was a total goof around my dog. My dog being the dominate one; the pack leader, it was weird to see this giant Golden Retriever being submissive to a diminutive, yet dominate, Rat Terrier.

Slowly, I was getting back to where I was. Only, I realized that I'll never get back to where I was but, at least, I was getting up in the morning, getting washed and dressed, and not going to bed drunk. Then, from out of the blue, I got an eerie telephone call.

"Hello?"

Immediately her voice sounded so familiar.

"Mark?"

The voice on the other end sounded just like Maureen's voice. She even said my name the same way, with a Boston accent.

"Maureen?"

My heart was pounding. Maybe, Maureen really isn't dead. Maybe, the whole thing was a joke or a way for Maureen to end our relationship.

"No, this is Gwen, Maureen's sister," she said.

# # #

I thought it was Maureen calling from beyond the grave. Only, it was Gwen, Maureen's younger sister. They sounded exactly alike.

Colleen had given her my telephone number and had encouraged her to call me, when she was feeling up to talking to me. She wanted to meet me, and visit with me for a few days, and to collect Maureen's personal possessions. She wanted to hear what I had to tell her about her sister and how she lived her life with me.

Just out of college, she was only 23-years-old and wanted to move southeast to Boston from Rochester to start her career in journalism. She had just gotten a job with CBS Nightly news as a News Desk, Assignment Editor, a ground floor opportunity, while being groomed as an On-Camera Reporter. Certainly, she must have been good looking enough to work in front of the camera, instead of behind it.

The job started in a few of weeks, not giving her much time to collect Maureen's things, find a place to live in Massachusetts, and move her things from New York. I watched her from the window pull up in her car, a cherry red BMW 1 series. Once she emerged from her car and turned to face me, my heart skipped a beat.

The resemblance was startling. She looked just like her sister, Maureen. She was the same height, had same red, hair color, and she had the same magnificent body with huge, double D cup breasts.

Had I not known Maureen was dead, I'd have thought that her sister, Gwen, was her. She was a dead ringer for her. I stepped out on the front porch taking the dogs with me. The dogs greeted her first. They both already loved her.

# # #

"Hi," I said from the porch as she stepped from her car. "Welcome." I watched the dogs vie for her attention. "I hope you like dogs."

She laughed in the same way that Maureen used to laugh. She had big, beautiful, blue eyes, just like her sister had.

"I love dogs," she said smiling and giving both Missy and Polo lots of love, pats, and attention.

I outstretched my hand as she approached me with a big smile. She surprised me by walking up to me, bypassing my hand, and giving me a big hug and a smooch on the lips. Then, she hugged me again. I stood there for a few seconds afraid to touch her, until I submitted to her will and wrapped my big arms around her shapely body.

Having missed Maureen, Gwen felt so good in my arms. If I hadn't known that this was Maureen's sister, I'd think that I was holding Maureen. Suddenly, while hoping that I could behave myself, I wanted to part her lips with my tongue and French kiss her.

I wanted to make out with her while touching and feeling her through her clothes. Then, I wanted to slowly strip her naked and make love to her before fucking her. Only, I didn't dare do any of those things. This was Maureen's kid sister. How dare I have sexual thoughts for her.

It took all the control that I had not to imagine that I was hugging Maureen. It took all the sexual control that I had not to reach down and cup her sweet ass, which is what I always did to Maureen when holding her and hugging her. I so wanted to touch, feel, and fondle her huge breasts while kissing her, but I didn't.

Gwen felt so much like Maureen. She smelled like Maureen. Her hair was just like Maureen's hair, the same length, and the same color. We remained like that hugging one another for a few minutes, until she released me from her hold. Again, it took all the sexual control that I possessed not to dry hump her.

"It's so great to finally meet you," she said with a big smile that made me smile, too. "My sister and Colleen couldn't say enough about you." When she broke her hug, she stepped back from me to give me an approving stare. "I thought they were exaggerating but now that I see you in person, they did not nearly say enough good things about you," she said with a smile. "They were right," she said waiting for me to respond.

I let out a nervous, little laugh.

"Right about what?"

She laughed. Then, as if she was undressing me with her eyes, she eyed me up and down.

"With your muscular build, you look like that western actor from the 60's, what's his name, what was his name," she said again? "Clint Walker. That's who you look like, Clint Walker."

I smiled with her compliment.

"Clint Walker? I haven't heard that name in years, since the movie, the Dirty Dozen. How do you know him from the 60's?"

She laughed Maureen's melodious laugh.

"My Dad is a huge western fan, and he forced us to be western fans, too. Clint Walker was his favorite cowboy, when he played that gunfighter, Cheyenne Bodie," said Gwen.

I laughed.

"Do I look like him now that he's in his 90's or before when he was younger," I asked with a laugh? "Actually, I think he's dead."

She laughed, too.

"You look like him before, when he was younger, of course," she said laughing again.

'And you look so much like your sister, I wanted to say but didn't.'

# # #

I couldn't help myself from staring at her. She was just as beautiful as was her big sister. It was such a cruel joke to play on someone mourning the loss of his love to have someone, who looks exactly like the person that I just lost.

I couldn't imagine how Maureen's parents must have felt having Gwen around as Maureen's mirror image. They looked so much alike and sounded so much alike that they could have been identical twins. They looked so much alike that I couldn't help but imagine Gwen in her bra and panties, topless, and naked.

Seeing Gwen and talking to her was shocking, jolting, and created bittersweet flashbacks filled with excitement and sorrow. For the brief time that she stayed with me, it was if I had Maureen back in my life. I needed to sit down before I fell down and collapsed on the porch bench.

She sat beside me and took my hand in hers. I looked down at her hand as my fingers encompassed her small, soft hand, a hand that felt so much like Maureen's hand. Her fingers were exactly the same as Maureen's long, thin fingers.

"Are you okay? What's wrong," she asked looking up at me?

Making solid eye contact with her, I looked at her. She was so beautiful, as beautiful as was Maureen that I just wanted to kiss her, while pretending that I was kissing Maureen. She was so sexy, as sexy was her sister. She was so shapely. They both had the same phenomenal bodies.

"I mean, I knew you were her sister, but I never expected you to look so much like her, exactly like her. You two could have been twins, identical twins. It's startling," I said.

I paused while collecting my thoughts. She looked at me as if waiting for me to finish.

"I'm sorry," she said. "If it's too painful for me to stay, I can leave."

I didn't answer her.

"I'm sorry, I should have warned you, somehow."

She continued sitting beside me while silently holding my hand.

"Do you want me to leave," she asked?

She looked up at me with Maureen's beautiful blue eyes.

"Leave?"

I looked over at her smiling and patting her hand.

"No, of course not. You just got here. I'm so glad that you're here. Just give me a minute to..."

I looked at her again suddenly feeling the urge to kiss her again.

"God, you're just as beautiful...just give me a moment to collect my thoughts."

# # #

Her voice, her diction, and her mannerisms were all so much the same as Maureen's. It was scary and uncanny. Immediately, I was attracted to her.

Still too soon, still grieving over Maureen, I never got to say good-bye to her. Immediately, as if she was Maureen reincarnated, I wanted to take her to bed. I stood and pulled her up with me.

"C'mon, let's go inside and I'll show you the house and your room," I said. "I hope you like coffee."