Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 16

Story Info
Colleen gives Gwen what she physically and sexually wants.
8.4k words
4.88
3.5k
3
2

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mature Man & Maiden Maureen, Ch. 16

Taking it to Gwen, giving her what she painfully and sexually deserved, Colleen to the rescue.

Continued from Chapter 15: Mature Man & Maiden Maureen

Imagine a Playboy Playmate, the one who wins the Playmate of the Year award, only hotter, younger, and with bigger tits. That's Gwen. That's what Gwen looked like, and here she is lying beside me in my bed naked. As if I had dreamt this, or imagined this while masturbating myself, she was a once in a lifetime, sexual encounter that any man would give his right arm and his right leg to do her if he could.

Only, something that I never thought I'd say, I was done having sex with her for today and maybe, even tomorrow, and maybe, even forever. I was exhausted. I was worn the fuck out.

Out of my league, with her too much for me, she exhausted me to the bone. Never have I been as tired. Never have I been as defeated. Never have I had sex that was so pleasurable, albeit, so painful.

Gwen is the type of woman that sexual dreams are made of and that erotic web sites are created over. A one in a million sexy and shapely woman, she's the super siren of every man's erotic fantasy and lustful, sexual desire. Lady Gwendolyn is the Jenna Jameson or Pamela Anderson of the everyday man's average world. At 5'9" tall, very few women have the natural dimensions and the shapely and sexy body of Gwen.

Even with Sofia Vergara's triple, D cup, that are equal to F cup breasts, Gwen has a better, natural body than Sofia. Where Sofia has had her nose done, her breasts uplifted, and her ass surgically shaped, too, Gwen is a natural beauty. Born like that, there's nothing phony about her magnificent body.

Think of the word sex and you'll think of the name, Gwen. Sex and Gwen are synonymous with one another. Any man would sell his soul to spend an evening with her, or an hour with her.

Forget about spending an hour or an evening with her, imagine spending a weekend or a week with her as I will be doing. Only, hard for me to imagine and harder for me to admit, I no longer wanted her. She's too much of a sexpot Domintrix of a woman for me.

I can't handle her. I've had enough of her. I'm way too old for her. Unable to keep up with her, where Maureen made me feel young, Gwen made me feel old.

Notwithstanding how exhausted I felt now, I felt sexually sated. The memory of this sexual union will last me the rest of my life. Years from now, when I'm alone and lonely and jerking off in the bathroom, I'll think of Gwen's naked body and having marathon sex with her.

I'll recall the topless, her huge breasts and erect nipples. I'll remember the naked vision of her. Her voluptuous, young, flawless body will fill my mind with her firm, round, naked ass, her huge, shapely breasts, her symmetrical areolas, her pink, puffy nipples, and her red, trimmed pussy.

For as long as I shall live, in the way that I'll never forget the love of my life, Maureen, and her best friend, Colleen, I'll never forget Maureen's sister, Gwen. I'll always remember the outrageous sex we had. I'll never forget her blowjobs and her allowing me to cum in her mouth.

Alas, the sexual memory of her is ruined with her wanting me to physically hurt her and painfully punish her. She not only wanted me to slap her ass and her face hard, she wanted me to squeeze her tits, and pull her hair. She became sexually aroused when I did all of those things. Painful, sexual things that I've never done to women before, what the Hell is all that about?

Nonetheless, I can see it all now, me in my late fifties and not having had sex in a several years, except for that young, female hitchhiker that I picked up. She gave me a blowjob for a lift to the next city and then, stole my wallet. Yet, that's another story for another time. I'll never forget my week with Gwen. I'll always remember her giving me enormous, sexual pleasure, along with physical frustration with her wanting me to painfully abuse her.

# # #

That first time that I saw her, undressing her with my eyes, something that I always do with beautiful women, I imagined her in her bra and panties, topless, and naked. Yet, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, I never thought I'd be seeing her in her bra and panties, topless, and even naked. I was as shocked as much as I was sexually excited when I did.

Yet, here she is naked, again, and dead asleep in my bed beside me. Something that may never happen to me again, I needed to make the most of this time with her. Not wanting to rush it and ruin it, I really need to make this the most, sexual memory that I ever had, even though it already is.

I feared that once she's gone, she may be gone forever. Once she's gone, I may never have sex with her again. Once she's gone, I may never see her again. A once in a lifetime sexual affair, I may never have sex with another woman who looked like her, and who sucked and fucked like her for the rest of my horny, miserable life. As if I had hit the sexual lottery, never will I have another Maureen, Colleen, and/or Gwen in my life.

'I love you, Gwen,' I thought but not really meaning it when comparing her to her sister.

Enjoying the moment, I stared at her perfect, naked body, until I could no longer keep my eyes open again. She was so hot and so young, but I was so sexually sated and so tired. She did me in with her non-stop kissing, sucking, and fucking.

I yearned for more of a relaxed, sexual time with a woman my age than an overactive one with women half my age. I yearned for some pillow talk. I missed talking dirty to Maureen in the way that I'd love to talk dirty to her sister. Only, not much of a conversationalist, Gwen didn't waste time talking. She just wanted sex, painful sex.

Sadly, but realistically, I'm not the man for her. I'm not the man that I used to be. It's apparent to me now that I'm way too old for her. I can't match my tired energy with her young liveliness. She'd kill me but, oh boy, what a way to die.

# # #

When she turned her back to me, I moved my arm around her while cupping her huge breast in the palm of my big hand and fingered her erect nipple. I moved closer to her to spoon her. Her beautiful body was as soft as it was firm. Holding Gwen in my arms while cuddling her was my sexual fantasy come true. My semi-erect penis rested in the deep recess of her perfectly shapely ass cheeks, while holding her, hugging her, cuddling her, and spooning her. As if I had died and gone to Heaven, I quickly fell back to sleep.

Abruptly, early that morning, too early to be awakened, after having a night as hot and as exhausting as I had, I was awakened by someone leaning on their car horn.

'What the fuck,' I thought? 'Who the Hell is that out there at this early hour of the morning?'

I had no idea that continually beeping the horn was a last ditched effort to arouse us from our deep sleep, after we apparently didn't answer the telephone and/or the doorbell. At first, it sounded as if it was far off in the distance. Then, gradually coming closer and closer, and offending my ears, the horn awakened me from my sound slumber.

Then, with the dogs barking, the panicked sound of the car horn filled my brain with loud static in the way of an endless, air raid siren warning me of danger and the impending doom of bombs falling from the sky. Feeling my age now, while wishing for a Ben-Gay massage with a beer chaser, I crawled out of bed all bent over and cramped. Still tired, and annoyed that someone's car horn had awoken me, I was so freaking grumpy. I felt so freaking old. I was angry that someone outside was making so much noise.

'Geez,' I thought. 'I need to have sex with women my age because these Olympian athletes, first Maureen, and then Colleen, and now, Gwen are killing me. I'm just glad that Maureen only had the one sister. Perish the thought, if Gwen had an identical, twin sister named Gail,' I thought while laughing to myself.

I needed to face reality and admit that I can't run with these young bitches anymore. Too tired to roam too far from home, this big, old dog just wanted to sleep. Now, who the Hell is that out there beeping their damn, car horn? It sounded as if it was parked in my driveway.

I peered out the window to look for the asshole leaning on his horn. Indeed, the car was in my driveway. I looked closer to see if I recognized the car.

'Holy shit,' I thought!

Immediately, I recognized the car. God answered my prayers because the cavalry is here. As if the Navy fleet was in, I couldn't be happier to welcome my unexpected, surprise visitor.

# # #

Mature Man & Maiden Maureen, Chapter 16:

I saw her as soon as she alighted from her car. It was Colleen. I couldn't believe that she had returned after disappearing for so long.

Sexually surprising me, Colleen returned to the rescue. She gave Gwen what she sexually and painfully deserved. I knew that she can not only control Gwen but also help me to tame her. Hopefully, she can save me from Lady Gwendolyn.

I ran to the bathroom, took another piss, threw on a bathrobe, and ran downstairs to greet my unexpected houseguest. It had been several months since she moved from my house and I saw her last. I opened the front door and gave her a big, bearhug.

"Colleen! I'm so glad to see you," I said meaning it.

I stepped back and held her at arm's length. She looked wonderful. She looked sexy. She looked beautiful. She looked hot. She looked good, really good, and better than I had remembered her looking.

"You look good," I said taking her all in with one lustful, sexual stare.

She gave me a big smile that showed me that she was as happy to see me as much as I was happy to see her.

"Hi, Mark," she said giving me a wide smile and returning my big hug with her big hug.

After being alone and lonely again without having a woman in my life, now I was suddenly flush with two, gorgeous, sexy, and willing woman in my life, Gwen, and Colleen. Suddenly, the exhibitionist in me returned with the memory of Colleen seeing me naked. Instead of tying my bathrobe closed, wanting her to see my big dick, I allowed it to fall open.

In the way that she saw my naked prick the first time that I met her, I allowed her to see my naked, semi-erect, cock again. Making me horny with the thought of her naked, the pervert in me had returned with the vision of sexy Colleen being stripped naked by Maureen the first time that I had met her. Looking at her now, I couldn't believe that, the first time I met her, I saw this beautiful woman in her bra and panties, topless, and then naked, totally naked.

# # #

Dressed in a very short, flared skirt that swayed with her every movement, she wore a mostly, unbuttoned blouse that showed her massive cleavage. Unable to help myself from looking and from staring, I saw peeks of her sexy, yellow, D cup, low-cut, lacy bra. I envisioned her driving through the tollbooths on the Mass Pike. I imagined her giving the toll collectors quick, hot flashes of the tops of her full, swollen, silicon breasts, the full length of her shapely thighs, and her panties. Seeing her again was like seeing her for the first time.

"How've you been," I asked?

Surprising me as much as she sexily excited me, she reached down and wrapped her long, manicured fingers around my cock. Unlike Maureen who was more of a modestly, moral lady, other than her posing naked for her ex-boyfriend, and going to nude beaches with her mother and sister, much like Gwen, Colleen wasn't ashamed or embarrassed when it came to sex. With her not sexually shy, instantly giving me an erection, she slowly stroked my cock while staring down at my erecting prick.

"I'm much better now after seeing you and your big dick," she said with a dirty laugh while squeezing my cock. "I missed your cock."

She smiled, stepped forward, gave me a kiss, and another hug. She let go of my cock to pat my belly. Then, she stepped back to look at me.

"You put on a couple pounds since I saw you last," she said with a little laugh. "How are you?"

I looked around to make sure that Gwen wasn't standing behind me.

"I'm ecstatic now that you're here," I said leaning forward to return her kiss and her hug. "I missed you."

# # #

Her lips were soft and full, and her kiss was electric. She returned my kiss with another kiss, this time parting my lips with her tongue. Clearly, with the sexual passion between us still there, I couldn't believe that she French kissed me. At this rate trading my French kisses for her long, wet kisses, we made out like teenagers. I could tell by her sexy stare that there was still some sexual magic lingering there behind those big, brown, beautiful eyes.

"I needed to leave this house. I'm sorry, Mark," she said with sadness. "I hoped you understood my leaving so abruptly."

She looked up at me and her eyes filled up. I knew that she was thinking about the passing of her best friend, Maureen. Able to temporarily forget Maureen with Gwen here, bringing her back to life, a good thing and a bad thing at the same time, Colleen reminded me of Maureen again.

"Too painful for me to stay here with too many memories of Maureen flooding my mind, I needed some time away to clear my head of so many painful memories."

I nodded my head to show her that I understood.

"Yes, yes, of course. I understand completely but, why this sudden visit? The last that I heard, you were living with some guy, somewhere," I said with a little laugh.

She laughed, too.

"Well, some guy took off with some girl to somewhere else," she said with sadness. "Hey, no one likes to be cheated on and being rejected for another."

Then, when she stared up at me, her smile turned from embarrassed to happy.

"Well, he's an idiot for cheating on someone like you," I said trying to cheer make her feel better.

She looked down and laughed again while shaking her head.

"Actually, I was the one who cheated on him," she said with another, little laugh. "I cheated on him with a woman. We had lesbian sex," she said with a sexy laugh. "He was unable to deal with me having sex with a woman, the idiot," she said with a laugh. "We could have had a threesome but he wasn't interested in wild sex."

# # #

She turned to look at Gwen's shiny, red Bimmer parked in the driveway. With her car parked behind Gwen's car, no doubt, she noticed it as soon as she parked in my driveway. No doubt, the reason for her arrival, it was by no surprise that she knew that Gwen was here.

"Then, a little bird," she said looking up at me with a sexy smile. "Gwen's mom, told me that you had a houseguest for the weekend."

I nodded my head again while looking behind me again to make sure that Gwen wasn't standing behind me listening.

"Ah, yes, the psycho, Dominatrix, nymphomaniac is asleep in my bedroom as we speak. Actually, instead of only staying for the weekend, her employment plans changed. She'll be my houseguest for the rest of the week," I said. "God help me," I said with a laugh.

Colleen looked behind me to where I had just looked.

"Where is she now," she asked?

I turned to point behind me.

"She's in my bedroom. She's lying there completely naked and dead to the world," I said in a whisper. "Gwen is quite the little sexpot," I said slowly shaking my head with weariness and disbelief. "Maureen said that her sister was a slut, but I thought she was kidding. I had no idea that, indeed, Gwen is quite the masochistic whore."

As if locking away my cock from having any more sex, I pulled my bathrobe closed and tied the belt tighter. Then, I let out a sigh of relief that Colleen was here to help me with Gwen. I suspected that she had experience with masochistic women.

"I'm exhausted. She wore me out. She's physically, emotionally, and sexually too much for me," I said. "I can't deal with her wanting me to painfully assault her beautiful body by slapping her ass and her face, squeezing her beautiful tits, and pulling her nipples and her hair as hard as I can."

Colleen laughed.

"Well, it's unfortunate that there was no one to warn you about her," she said laughing. "Don't fret, Mark, I'm here to save you from her."

I anointed myself with the sign of the cross.

"Thank God for you, Colleen," I said laughing. "I'm so glad that you're here."

# # #

She stepped inside and put her overnight bag down on the floor beside her. While I closed and locked the front door behind her, she squatted down and unzipped her bag. Having never seen one before but having heard about them, she pulled out a strap-on belt with a dildo attached.

'Oh, oh,' I thought. 'Gwen was in trouble.'

Then, while holding her strap-on in her hand, she put both of her palms beneath her bra clad breasts, and adjusted them. She made that movement in the way of a female, prison guard at a maximum security prison or a head nurse at a psych ward getting ready to do battle with an unruly, female inmate or patient.

"Trust me," she said with a laugh. "I've had experience with her type of sexually, insatiable and painfully, physical appetite," she said with a knowing look and a little laugh.

With her strap-on dildo in hand, I stepped aside to make way for her to enter my abode.

"Please come in my messy house," I said laughing. "Since you left, I haven't had a decent meal. It's all been takeout. As you already know, I'm not much of a cook," I said.

She patted my belly again, this time through my tied robe.

"I can see you're getting a bit of a potbelly from eating too many carbs," Colleen rubbed my stomach again with a chuckle. "I can fix that by cooking you more vegetables."

Then, she pushed my robe open and reached out hand to take my naked cock in her soft and warm hand again.

"Matter of fact, I don't think I've properly vacuumed, since you left. The spiders have taken up permanent residence," I said stepping on one with my slipper as he tried to run by me.

She laughed.

"I can see the cobwebs," she said looking up at the ceiling.

Immediately, I had another erection. She kissed me again only this time fuller, longer, and deeper on the lips. I loved kissing Colleen.

"I missed you, Mark," she said again.

I gave her a big smile.

"I missed you, too, Colleen," I said grabbing a big handful of her bra clad, silicone breast and gently squeezing it.

# # #

"Later," she said letting go of my quickly growing cock and pushing my hand away from her tit.

'Later,' I thought? 'I'm not so sure about later. My penis is still sore from Gwen's rough touch. Later may be a few days from now.'

"You know where everything is. I don't have to show you where anything is. Me casa su casa. Shall we have the same sleeping arrangements," I asked?

I gave her my best shit eating grin while hoping that she'd say yes and that the three of us would sleep naked together in my bed.

She gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Yeah, sure," she said with a shrug while smiling. "Why not?" She laughed. "You gave me the best fuck that I've had in a while."

Suddenly, I felt pressured again to perform. I wondered if I had enough Viagra and Andro Gel to do Colleen and Gwen together in a threesome.

"Thank you, but you must give me time to recuperate from Gwen."

She gave me a knowing smile.

"Don't worry. There's no rush. We have plenty of time, Mark. I'm here for as long as you want me here," she said laughing. "Relax. Don't be so tense to perform as if you're a 25-year-old."

# # #

What she said removed the sexual pressure from me and made me feel better. The next best woman to being with Maureen, I loved her laugh. Her laugh was a full laugh, a musical laugh, and a laugh that made me laugh with her.

Always upbeat and positive, Colleen was fun. I thought of her and Maureen with me laughing and having fun. Suddenly, I missed Maureen so terribly much. I was sad beyond tears by her untimely death. Yet, I tried my best not to show my sudden, emotional upheaval. I didn't want to ruin Colleen's surprise visit with my sadness of the death of her best friend.