Mature Masseuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned and asked "seeing me shirtless turned you on, huh?"

She smiled and said "yes, it's been a really long time for me. It had been about 9 months before I got divorced since I'd had sex with my husband. He completely lost interest in me once he started cheating on me. And I've only had solo sex since the divorce. Sorry, I feel like I'm talking about my ex too much."

Just then the server came back with our orders. I couldn't believe she just said she hadn't had sex in almost two years! I thought I was in the middle of dry spell, but she hadn't had sex in even longer than I had. I wanted to change that.

Once the server left I said "it's fine, you're not talking about him too much. He was a huge part of your life for a long time."

She looked relieved and asked "so what do you do for a living?"

I said "I have a cubicle job. I work in a call center. It's pretty horrible, but pays pretty good at least."

Through a mouthful of taco she said "ugh, sorry."

I said "eh, it could be worse I'm sure."

We chatted through dinner and got to know each other better. We made each other laugh, and she seemed to be more at ease. When our plates were empty, I asked if she wanted dessert and she shook her head. I left cash on the table and we went back to my car. I drove us back to her house.

When we got there she asked "would you like to come in?"

I nodded and we went inside. She asked if I wanted anything to drink and I declined. Her house was decorated nicely and tastefully. We sat on the couch in her living room next to each other.

She said bluntly "uh, I don't know how to signal this so I'm just going to get to say it. I want to have sex. Right now. Um, but only if you want to of course."

I chuckled and said "I'd love to. What do you like?"

She shrugged and said "god, I barely even know anymore. My husband would sorta just crawl on top of me and then it'd be over just as I was getting into it. He was a 'I got mine, you're on your own' kind of lover near the end. I'm sure I'm going to be terrible at this, sorry."

I said "there's no way you'll be terrible. You don't need to keep apologizing."

I leaned over and kissed her, and she kissed me back with a "hm" sound. Once she said her ex was selfish in the bedroom, I was sure she'd appreciate foreplay and being put first. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and felt hers dart into mine. Making out might've been a little juvenile, but she was into it. As we kissed, I started rubbing and squeezing her tits through the dress. She moaned into my mouth as I did. After a few seconds of me kneading her breasts, she broke the kiss and stood up.

She lifted her dress up over her head and dropped it on the floor. Her bra and panties were a matching beige color. She reached behind her back and undid the bra and let her pendulous boobs hang free. They drooped down toward her chubby belly and had some light colored stretch marks on the tops where gravity had pulled them down over the years. She stepped toward me and I reached around her and grabbed her round ass through her panties. I pulled her toward me and took her left nipple into my mouth. It instantly got hard in between my lips. The areola pebbled against my lips as I licked the nipple and swirled my tongue around it. Bethany moaned and wrapped her arms around my head. After half a minute or so, I moved my mouth to her right nipple and sucked it into my mouth. Her breathing was getting more shallow as I licked her nipple.

Panting, she said "god, you're good at licking my titties. I think I've probably drenched my panties."

As she said that, I let go of her ass cheeks and felt the material of her panties in front her pussy. She was right, they were getting damp from my stimulation. I peeled her underwear down over her thick thighs until they fell down to her ankles. I still had her nipple in my mouth, so I couldn't see her pussy yet, but I felt that she was hairy.

I ran my fingers through her pubic hair and she said "sorry I'm not shaved. I used to shave it completely because my husband liked it. But once we stopped having sex I didn't see the point. I would've shaved last night if I had known I'd be doing this."

I released her nipple, looked up at her and said "don't be sorry, I like it."

Surprised, she said "you do?"

I nodded and she took a step back so I could see her. The hair was dark brown and nearly black. I reached out and ran my hand up her thigh and started rubbing my fingers along her slit. Still standing, she spread her legs some to give me more access. I gently pushed two fingers on my right hand into her soaking cunt. She moaned out loud and I used my other hand to pull her forward again. I began fingering in a steady in and out motion and slurped her left nipple back into my mouth. I was hard as a brick at that point, but I didn't want to stop my stimulation yet. She was breathing slow deep breathes and I could feel her juices dripping down onto my fingers and hand. Suddenly, she hugged my head more closely forcing her tit onto my mouth harder and I felt her pussy grip my fingers strongly and get even wetter. She gasped and moaned several times as I slowed my fingering as she got off. Finally she let go of my head and I let her nipple slip from my mouth.

She giggled and said "I messed up your hair, sorry. But that was wonderful. I came so hard! I hope you're ready because I need more. But um, please be gentle. I haven't had a real dick inside me for almost two years."

I stood up and quickly undressed and said "how about you get on top? Go as fast or gently as you like."

She smiled widely as I sat back down. She straddled my lap with a knee on either side of my legs. Bethany held my hard cock and guided the head into the entrance of her pussy. She rubbed the head back and forth to get it slick and then very slowly started to lower herself down onto my shaft. Her pussy was incredibly tight and warm and I let out a sigh. When she only had about half of my cock inside her, she froze and started gasping again. She clung to my neck and looked me in the eyes as I felt her juice drip down onto my balls.

I asked "did you just cum again?"

Nodding, she said "fuck, I did. That was a surprise. I've never done that before. I guess when it's been that long, just getting penetrated by a real life dick will make me cum. I'm going to keep going now."

I nodded and she lowered herself all the way onto my prick. Once I was fully into her she stopped moving. Her pubic hair was pressed against mine and I just gently rubbed my hands up and down her back. Her cunt was an envelope of burning wetness surrounding my prick.

She said "whew, you feel so good. I just need a minute to used to your cock."

I kissed her on the lips and said "there's no rush. Take as long as you need."

She smiled and moved her hips a little from side to side saying "you fill me all the way up. I think I'm ready now."

She raised herself up and my dick slid halfway out of her tight pussy before she slowly lowered herself back down. Then she raised herself up and lowered again, and then again. After a few more slow deep strokes of her pussy, she ground her hips down hard on my pelvis on a down stroke.

She grunted "ungh, I love feeling my clit grind against you. God, shit, I think I'm gonna cum again!"

She ground her clit against me harder by rocking her hips, and she started moaning and gasping a third time. She looked up at the ceiling as she came all over cock. I felt her inner walls squeeze my shaft even harder until her contractions finally stopped.

When she was done she said "oh I'm sorry. I've never been multi-orgasmic before. Is this bad for you? You're probably getting frustrated not being able go faster."

I said "no, I'm not, I promise. I love seeing you cum. Can you keep going?"

She thought about it for a second said "I don't think so. Cumming that third time made me really sensitive. I'll get you off though, don't worry. You can cum any way you want."

I said "okay, will you blow me and let cum on your boobs?"

Wincing a little as she stood up and I slipped out, she said "absolutely! Thank you for understanding. My pussy feels like it's going to melt. It's all tingly. I love your dick and my pussy does too."

She sat on the couch and it was my turn to stand up. Bethany sucked me into her mouth and made a "mmm" sound. She was tasting her own cum all over my dick. I was pretty close to cumming already when she started blowing me, so I knew I wouldn't last too long. She bobbed her head on my shaft with her lips vacuumed onto it. She fucked her mouth onto my cock quickly while tickling my balls with one hand. She took my whole length into her mouth and I felt her tongue licking the underside of my shaft. Breathing through her nose, with my whole dick inside her mouth, she looked up at me and I saw her try to smile. She dragged her lips back up my cock and used a hand to jerk me with just the head in between her lips.

I said "I'm gonna cum! Fuck, you can suck dick."

She released my dick from her mouth and leaned back on the couch and stroked me quickly. Her huge tits bounced slightly with her stroking. My legs shook as I came like a geyser. My first thick rope of spunk hit her right in the face, across her lips and right cheek. Bethany let out a surprised yelp but kept stroking my cum out. My second shot landed right in her cleavage. Another shot landed from her navel to the bottom of her left boob. The rest of my jizz dribbled out of my shaft and onto her dark triangular bush. With a deep sigh, my legs stopped shaking and my orgasm ended.

I said "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cum on your face! That was an accident."

She laughed and said "it's okay! Really, seeing you cum that hard is hot. You came so much!"

She was right. My white spunk had splattered her from pussy, to belly, to tits, to face. I asked where the bathroom was; she told me and I got a wash rag. I brought it back and she used it to wipe off all my cum. Her bush was matted down with my sticky wetness afterward.

I sat down and said "that was so good."

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and said "for me too. I don't think I've ever came so many times so fast."

I asked "do you think you'd want to go out again?"

She smiled and said "you bet your ass I do."

I said "good."

She said "I'm sorry to bring the night to an end, but I have an early appointment tomorrow."

I said okay and started getting dressed. She thanked me for dinner, for making her cum so hard, and kissed me good night before walking me to her door. I was going to set up another date with Bethany as soon as I could.

****

Thanks for reading and rating. I'll go back to my other story line next time. I just felt like writing this one right now. If you'd like more of Bethany and David, let me know and I may do another chapter.

12