Mature Omaha Slut

Story Info
Young man fucks mature slut in the ass.
1.3k words
4.18
60.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flew into Omaha, Nebraska to meet a friend I've been chatting with for the past year. She's a 48 year old divorced mother of 2.

I've always been attracted to older women. They know what they want and don't play games. I met Sandy in Colorado where I was guiding, I took her rafting and ended up fucking her after the trip. After that encounter we exchanged information and I honestly didn't talk to her for over two years.

I was single and horny one day, rummaging through my guide log and found her email. I emailed Sandy to see what she's been up to. She tells me that she's been thinking of our time in Colorado every time she masturbates and has been waiting for me to reach out.

We start exchanging dirty stories with each other. We lived out our secret desires through our story exchanges, which often times included exchanging pictures. It got to the point to where I would tell her what to do and she would do it in real life.

Like wearing no panties to work. She would send me a picture of her pussy at work to prove she was following directions, it always looked wet and ready to fuck. I had her buy a butt-plug and wear it for me when she left the house, this always followed with pictures to prove her obedience.

One day, I open my email and see that Sandy had sent me a new message. She was distraught in her email. Turns out Sandy was married and her husband had found our email exchanges and pictures. She was sure this would end her marriage.

I can only imagine what must have been going through her husbands head. I know what we had written to each other and what she had been doing for me. Damn! Must be tough to read that shit about your wife.

Sandy and her husband end up divorcing because of this. However, his misfortune was my good fortune. Sandy insisted I come see her in Omaha and that she needs me now more than ever. I agree, she buys my ticket and the trip was set.

I tell her that I would agree to come, but she's not allowed to masturbate for the next week, which is when I was to arrive in Omaha. She pleads that it would be too difficult and that I should let her play with herself. I'm firm with my order and threaten not to come if she disobeys. She reluctantly agrees.

The whole week leading up I was sending her messages of what I wanted to do to her and pictures of me masturbating. She objected and told me it wasn't fair that I teased her like this. She told me that at work she couldn't focus and her pussy was constantly wet. I liked hearing that and it sounded like she was still obeying.

The day of my trip I messaged her that I wanted her to pick me up at the airport in a short dress and no panties. She hesitated and said that she wouldn't feel comfortable walking around at the airport like that. I told her she had no choice about the matter. Again, she reluctantly agreed.

My flight finally lands and I'm so excited to see Sandy. I can't wait to fuck this woman again. I'm almost out of the airport and I still don't see her anywhere, when my phone suddenly rings. It's Sandy. "Hello Sandy! Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry sir! The dress was too short and I was dripping down my leg with excitement. I couldn't get the nerve to walk in to the airport like that. I'm waiting for you in the car outside," she said nervously.

"No problem, but Sandy you do know that you'll have to be punished for your disobedience, right?" I replied.

"Yes sir! I know," She said in way that made me think she disobeyed on purpose.

When I get in the car I inspect Sandy. She's wearing a tight leopard print dress that stopped just above mid thigh, but has ridden higher because of the way she's sitting. Her legs were parted to give me a view of her pussy. She was freshly shaved and her pussy glistened with moisture. Her big tits were mashed, nipples trying to tear holes in her dress.

"Hi Sandy! It's so good to see you." I said leaning over and giving her a kiss and planting my hand on her pussy. I was shocked at how wet she was. Her inner thighs were wet and she was sitting in a puddle.

"Ohhhhhh yes, it's so good to see you!" She moaned as I rubbed her wet pussy.

"Start driving!" I commanded. "I want to get you home as soon as possible. I don't think I can wait much longer to fuck you," I said.

The whole drive to her house I rubbed her pussy. I was alternating between her clit and the opening of her pussy. She was dripping like a faucet. She said that she's been ready to explode for days, but since she wanted to be a good girl she didn't masturbate.

I bring her close to cumming multiple times on the 20 minute drive to her place. She's pleading and pleading. She thinks this is her punishment for not coming into the airport.

We pull into her garage and the garage door begins to close as we get out of her car. She comes around the hood to head into the house, but I block her path. I grab her hair and bring her face to mine as we kiss passionately.

Roughly I spin her around and yank the dress down over her breast. They pop out, nipples at full mast. I slam her face down against her hood.

"What are you doing? The hood is hot! I said I'm sorry," She pleads.

"I know you're sorry baby girl, but you need to be punished." I said as I yank her dress up over her ass. I rub my cock back and forth across her wet pussy.

After a few strokes my cock was lathered nicely. " Aghhhh, yes! Feels so good. Please let me cum sir. It's been too long." She cries out as I rub my hard cock a few more times across her clit.

Without any warning I slam my cock into her tight ass. "OH MY GOD! AHHHHHH! PLEASE NO! PLEASE! I'M NOT READDDDDYYYY!" She screams

I fuck her ass with long deep strokes. Her ass felt surprisingly well lubed. The drippings during the drive home must have helped lube her up. "AHHHHHHH! OOOWWWW! PLEASE! YOU'RE FUCKING MY ASS! FUCK FUCK! FUCK! FUCK YES! YES! YES! FUCK MY ASS! MAKE ME CUM! YESSS!" She screamed as her pain began to turn into pleasure.

I grabbed her dress that was around her waist and used it as a handle as I really drove into her ass hard. The car was rocking back and forth. "I FUCKING LOVE IT! FUCK! FUCK ME! YES YES! OH MY FUCKING GOD! I LOVE YOUR COCK! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! She screamed as her ass squeezed the life out of my cock.

Sandy began to squirt and her thighs started to shake. If she wasn't bent over the hood she would have fallen to the ground. It was a beautiful site. The scene was too much for me to handle. I began to cum in her ass as she squirted one more time. There was a nice puddle between her legs on the garage floor.

I pulled my cock out and wiped it clean on her dress. I grabbed my bag and walked inside the house leaving her bent across the hood leaking out of her ass and pussy.

"Come inside and get yourself cleaned up. I'm just getting started with you." I say as I disappear into her house.