Mature Teacher Pays for Her Mistake

Story Info
High school English teacher taught to dance.
11.7k words
4.48
41.9k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

Due to a downturn in American made machine parts, Carl Grant is in a financial bind that he will overcome with the order from James Wentworth. He went to see his client confident he will get the order as Mr. Wentworth has been his client for fifteen years.

Friday morning Carl strolled into the JW. Machine Shop offices confidently, walking up to Mr. Wentworth's secretary as he said. "How have you been Amanda? I haven't seen you in a while.

"I am well and it has been a long time. I imagine you're here to see Mr. Wentworth." The Administrative Assistant said in a professional manner

"Yes, that's what I like about you; you're a very perceptive lady."

"Thanks, but don't you remember, I was the one to schedule your meeting with the boss."

"You got me there; I did talk with you to schedule the meeting."

"Go right in, he is waiting for you."

Carl went through the door and greeted Jim saying. "How are you doing Mr. Wentworth?"

"I am doing fine, but the time is going fast. Is it time to reorder the cutting tool supplies already?"

"Yes it is, I received the list of cutters you need and emailed the quote to you. It is a little higher than last year, but you are ordering more cutters. I figure with the increase in tools you need, you are actually saving about four percent this year."

"Thank you Carl I appreciate looking after your clients as you do."

Carl Asked. "How is everything going with your family Jim? Isn't your son a star pitcher for the high school team?" Oblivious to his wife's job as a teacher and he forgot she said something to him about one of her students giving her a rough time throughout the year.

"Yes he is, but one of his instructors gave him an undeserved low midterm grade and this caused him to be cut from the team." Jim lamented, as his son is the only bright spot in his otherwise stressful life, and as an afterthought, he asked. "Do you know an English teacher named Wendy Grant? Is she related to you? My son told her that he had two booklets for his English comp midterms and she only gave him back one, so he failed the test, thus it caused him to be cut from the baseball team."

When Jim explained to Carl, what happened to his son Jim Jr. he turned red, because Wendy was telling him about a disruptive kid in her class? He said to Jim. "Wendy is my wife, but she is a good teacher everyone likes her. I don't think you got the whole story?"

Jim was livid with Carl's last remark, he said. "I think you better leave now, I will talk to you later, after you talk to your wife about the incident." He turned his back to Carl signally the end of the meeting.

The rest of the day Carl was useless, he needs this contract or he will be in danger of losing his business. He went home early, before Wendy arrived, the stress causing him to feel helpless.

At quarter to four, Wendy arrived home. She was surprised to see her husband home before her. Wendy was worried he was sick and rushed into the house, while she called his name. "Carl where are you? Carl?"

"I am out on the deck." He hollered.

"How come your home early, you sick?"

"Kind of, what do you know about Jim Wentworth Jr?"

"He has been a pain in my class, very smart but vindictive; the last straw was when he took the midterm and only answered the question portion of the exam. He didn't write the composition he was instructed to write. He said he did and I must have lost his paper, he tried to make it my fault he failed. Why what brought this up?"

"I was banking on getting the contract for the machine tools from his father who owns JW Machine Shop that is why. We need that contract. You usually correct the midterm tests at home. Are you sure it didn't fall behind the desk?"

"I didn't realize that Jim Jr's father owned JW Machine Shop. I am sorry if I caused any problems. I am very careful, but I will go and check." Wendy said, as she went to the office as Carl trailed behind.

Carl helped Wendy move the desk and they found not one, but a few papers behind it.

"Oh my, Jim Jr. was telling the truth and there are other student's papers also. I have to be more careful from now on." Wendy said upset for doubting Jim Jr. She sat down and corrected the composition immediately finding that he composed an A plus composition, bringing his mark up to a B plus for a midterm grade.

Monday afternoon the contrite English teacher Mrs. Grant apologized to Jim in front of the class. "Jim I am truly sorry. I didn't think you were telling the truth when you said you had two booklets for your midterms. It fell behind the desk in my home office. I called the coach over the weekend and he reinstated you to the team. I changed your mark and told the principal that I made a mistake."

"That is not good enough Mrs. Grant; you humiliated me in front of all my friends." Jim Jr. Said, as he stood up in front of the class.

Seeing that she was not getting anywhere with her student accepting her apology, Mrs. Grant said. "Class we are working on writing client letters today, turn to page 309." while marking the page number on the white board while starting to explain the mechanics of the letter.

Meanwhile Carl Grant called Jim Wentworth senior and that did not go any better.

"Hi Jim I talked with my wife and we moved around the desk that she uses at home. We found your son's composition in the back. You will be glad to know that he received an A plus for the composition and his mark is close to an A at this time. Wendy called the coach telling him of her mistake and Jim Jr. is now back on the ball team." Carl stated when his client answered the phone.

"I want to thank you for following through Carl, but that isn't good enough for you to earn my business back." The divorced father said to Carl.

"Then what will be a way that I can earn back your business?" Carl asked, with the hope he can salvage this clients order or face dire consequences.

Jim, having all weekend to think, and remembering how attractive Mrs. Grant is, he is going for broke. He has a feeling that Carl really needs his contract and Mr. Wentworth wants to have Wendy feel the humiliation that his son felt for being ban from playing ball. Jim also wants to see Wendy naked. He has come up with a plan saying to Carl. "My friend in Whately owns a strip bar called Classy Ladies Lounge. If your wife consents to dance there for one afternoon, I will give you the order for the machine tools."

"What do you mean by dancing at the lounge? My wife does not like to dance." Carl said incredulously, not even remotely thinking that Jim would want Wendy to do something like this.

"If you're agreeable, I will have a woman I know by Charlene instruct your wife on the dance moves required, in order to secure my contract. I will text you Charlene's Cell number. Oh and by the way, Wendy will have to ask all the senior boys over eighteen in Jim's class to attend her afternoon of dancing. I will leave it to you, how you will tell your lovely wife that she will be the headliner of a private party at the club for an afternoon."

They disconnected after they said good-bye. Jim laughed after he hung up and Carl was in shock. Carl could not work the rest of the day and at two o'clock gave up trying. He left; because he needed time to mentally compose his argument of the merits of Wendy dancing for one afternoon to secure the contract.

Wendy arrived home at three-forty five; she was surprised to see Carl home again, but they have been married for over thirty-five years, so she had a premonition as to why he was home, as she asked. "Why are you home early again, does it have anything to do with the Wentworth boy?

"Yes it does." Carl said hesitating to tell his wife more.

"Well now that I straightened out the mess I created. Did you get the contract?"

"Sort of, with strings attached, that includes you."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"In order to get the contract, you will have to dance at a club in Whately for an afternoon. Jim texted a number for a woman named Charlene, who will instruct you on the type of dance he wants you to perform, if you're interested."

"Should I be interested?"

"Yes, if you want to keep the house we are in and our cars."

"We are in that bad a shape?"

"Yes we are Wendy, we need the contract."

"Okay I will call Charlene to see what this is about."

Wendy retrieved the cell phone from her purse and called the number. "Hi, is this Charlene?" Wendy asked, noting the loud music playing in the background with people shouting.

"Yes it is." Looking at her cell phone, Charlene asked. "Are you Wendy?"

"Yes I am, Mr. Wentworth asked me to call you about some dance instructions."

"Yes. I am an erotic dancer who instructs women how to strip."

"I will have to get back to you Charlene." Wendy says in shock, blindsided by the realization that Charlene is a stripper.

"What the hell is going on Carl? The woman Charlene is a stripper, and she said that she talked to Jim about teaching me to strip." Wendy screams, as she barges into Carl's home office.

He has never seen his wife this mad. Carl tried to calm her down, as he talked with her, he said with as much comfort as he could muster in his voice. "Calm down Wendy let's think this through. Wendy, why don't you meet with Charlene, maybe you will enjoy the dance instruction, and we can make a decision after a while, if you want to dance at the club."

"You are telling me, I will have to dance in order to get the materials contract for your company?" Wendy said, in a frightened voice.

"Yes, that is what Mr. Wentworth said." Carl confirmed, with a look of embarrassment on his face. He knows the only way to get the contract is if Wendy dances.

With no other choice, Wendy went to the landline on her husband's desk, and called Charlene. "Hi this is Wendy, when are you available to meet, so that I can start my dancing lessons." She said, with more confidence than she felt.

"How about tomorrow after you get out of work?" Charlene said and continued. "I am not dancing at the strip club until the weekend again."

"That sounds good." Wendy said, but she didn't feel that it was going to be good.

"One more thing Wendy, Jim said something about his son being there and you have to invite all your students over eighteen in his class." Carl said, embarrassed that he had to heap on more bad news for his wife to digest.

"You mean I have to approach the students in the last period and ask all the guys in the class if they want to see me naked!"

"That about sums it up." Carl said not sugar coating his last remark.

Nothing further was said about Wendy's dancing lessons except that Charlene will be at the Grant's house at four PM on Tuesday. Carl was so excited, he couldn't wait to see what will happen the following day, and Wendy didn't sleep much, nervous about her stripping debut.

Tuesday the couple awoke, Carl slept well and Wendy slept very little, but it was a normal day for both Carl and Wendy. They forgot about Wendy's first dance lesson, as the couple was very busy with their work.

It was three o'clock when Carl looked at his cell. He finished what he was doing, and left to get home to watch Wendy's dance instruction. Wendy walked in the door at the same time Carl did.

"What are you doing home early again?" Wendy asked, but knowing why he was home.

"I want to watch you dance." Carl said with a silly grin on his face.

"Don't get your hopes up dear, I haven't agreed to anything yet. I want to see what I will have to do." Wendy said, while washing her hands in the kitchen sink.

They were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. Carl went to the door to find a strikingly beautiful woman about thirty years old, twenty-five years Wendy's junior. She is dressed in a blouse, short skirt and high heels. Her red hair is in a ponytail that went to the middle of her back. She has green eyes, and a pretty smile.

"Hi, my name is Charlene, is Wendy around?"

,

"Wendy, Charlene is here." Carl said without taking his eyes off the beauty before him, and then remembering his manners said. "I am Carl, Wendy's husband." He went to shake her hand, but she hugged him instead, just as Wendy came around the corner.

"You must be Charlene. I guess you met my husband already." Wendy said taking an instant dislike to the younger woman, all because of her youthful beauty.

Standing beside each other Carl noted that both women had the same body type approximately thirty-four, twenty-four, thirty-six, although Charlene was about two inches taller than Wendy's five foot six height. Wendy has dark blond hair cut just off her shoulders, with sparkling blue eyes.

"I bet you work out. I can see you're in good shape." Charlene stated, as she looked the older woman from head to toe, and then continued. "Where do you want to practice, I have some music on my I-phone, we can use."

"Will our rec room work?" Wendy stated and then asked, "Do I need to change?" as Wendy had on her typical school outfit, a blouse, skirt to just below the knee, blazer, bra, and panties.

"No you can stay like that. I will show you the typical dance routine and then we can practice together." Charlene said, as she follows the couple to the rec room.

Wendy and Carl sat together on the couch, and Charlene keyed up the music. It was a romantic ballad. Charlene started to dance, removing her outer clothes, as she danced, and by the time the first song was complete, to the shock of the older couple, she was down to her bra, and panties. The next song started, a fast number, and Charlene danced around while removing her bra and panties, by the end of the song she was nude, accept for her high heels. The next song keyed up, it was a romantic ballad and she did her floor exercises, sensually lying on the floor, moving around as if in an aroused state, with a facial expression of ecstasy, and her fingers opening her pussy, while spreading her legs, so the couple could view her most intimate area, for the duration of the song.

Carl could not take is eyes off the woman; he was mesmerized by the young beauty unashamedly showing her intimate self to them. Wendy, on the other hand, was shocked that Jim Wentworth wants her to dance as the woman just demonstrated, at the gentlemen's lounge. She looked over to see that her husband has a tent in his pants caused by Charlene's performance.

Charlene, standing in front of the couple nude, keyed up the music again saying. "You ready to try to dance to the first song, or do you want some other song"

"No, that first song is okay, I like it, but do I have to take off my clothes like you did?" Wendy timidly asked. as she removed her blazer.

"Why don't you get the dance steps first, and then we can work on the stripping part." Charlene said, feeling sorry for Wendy's embarrassment.

The two women worked on the dance steps for about a half an hour, while Carl watched in awe at the nude woman on display in his home. Wendy had fun with the instruction Charlene gave her to learn the dance routine, until she looked over at her husband, he is mesmerized by the nude younger woman.

They keyed up the first song again, and Wendy stripped to her bra and panties, while looking her husband straight in the eye, by the end of the song she was out of her outer garments. Wendy wasn't going to have a young woman upstage her.

"Let's practice the second song now Wendy." Charlene said as she keyed up the song.

By about five thirty Wendy knew the dance steps for both songs and they quit for the night with a time for the following day, to meet to work on the last song.

"I think I will go now, I will see you tomorrow. Charlene said as she put on her blouse and short skirt, minus her undergarments, to the enjoyment of Carl, and to Wendy's disbelief.

Wendy led the way to the exit door, only in her bra and panties, Carl followed both the women mesmerized by their swaying bottoms, as they walked.

"She seems to be a nice young woman." Carl said as she walked to her car.

"What does she have that I don't have?" Wendy said.

Carl turned around and was stunned to see his wife nude, only a few feet inside the open front door the late day sun shining in illuminating her mature curves. After taking in the lovely sight of his wife, he said. "You have me and I have you, I don't need anyone else. He walked up to her, picked her up, carried her to the front room couch, and started to eat her leaking pussy in front of the large picture window facing the front yard and street.

It has been a long time since Carl has been this turned on, years since they have been intimate in any part of the house except the bedroom.

"Maybe this will not be so bad, me being coerced into stripping?" Wendy thought, as the almost forgotten pleasure surged through her body, initiated by her husband's oral assault on her labia. She realizes they are in a rut, and maybe her stripping will be a way out. Wendy has all but forgotten the pleasure oral sex affords her. She feels Carl is still in love with her, as he is worshiping her womanhood, paying lip service to her pleasure palace presently.

"I can't believe how much I enjoyed watching my wife dance and strip. I didn't realize I have a desire to see her nude in front of people until today. The scent of her sex and the contented moans of pleasure from her excite me, knowing I am the one causing her pleasure." Carl thought, as he brought his beautiful wife to her first orgasm.

"Oh my God Carl, that feels so good. Fuck me with your tongue." Wendy screamed out, when her orgasm hit her, she passed out in pleasure. Coming out of her after orgasm coma, she realizes she wants more of the sexual pleasure, which has been missing in their relationship. If dancing will bring her this, then that is what she needs to do.

From the position Carl was in, as he continued his lip service on his wife's pussy, he could look out the front window and see people stopping in front of their house, looking at the front window that was open. They had smiles on their faces; it brought pride to him, knowing that his neighbors knew that he could make his wife scream, as she did in pleasure a moment ago.

Carl stood up, looking at his beautiful wife spread out in front of him. Her dark blond pubic hair matted by the 'cum' she enjoyed. All her naked glory there to be worshiped and pleasured, he realizes that he needs to fulfill the sexual needs of his wife, something that was pushed aside because of his business commitments. He wants to rectify this from here on. Carl realizes that his wife and family mean more to him than the business. Stripping off his clothes, Carl lovingly spread his wife's legs; he put his cock into her hot honey pot, and started to make love to her, pushing his hard cock into her pussy as he gently kissed her. Their coupling, becoming more heated, with every stroke, because they are both very turned on, their lovemaking only lasted a short time. Carl made sure his wife came, before he blew his load deep into her pussy. Wendy felt Carl cum and she milked his cock with her vaginal muscles, until he fell out of her pleasure palace.

Wendy looking up at Carl with 'love' in her eyes something he hasn't seen in a long time smiling at him she says. "That was marvelous, we have to do this more often."

"You're right Wendy, we have lost sight of what is really important, and from now on I am going to make sure you know you're loved." Carl said, as he sat on the hassock between his wife's wide stretched legs. His wife had one leg on the couch and the other on the hassock he sat on. Her pussy was within reach, as he sat on the hassock, he is manually manipulating her pussy as they are conversing. With his fingers in her honey pot, he loves the feel of her velvety inner workings and the way she uses her Kegel muscles to tighten her grip on his finger.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers