Mature Wife Fantasy

Story Info
Mature wife satisfied.
1.7k words
4.38
49.2k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and i of over 25 years at last fulfill our favourite fantasy. We are both in our late 60s and have had a near perfect sex life during our time together. as we have got older we spiced up our sex with many fantasies, always of me watching my wife with another man. A brief description of us is that our names for this story have been changed to John and Mary. I am a heavy set man but not overly fat just above average build with an average sized penis. Mary is a 40 double j bra size with breasts that do droop when her bra is removed but are still fantastic to look at and play with. Her body is quite curvaceous and she does not shave her pubic area.

Our favourite fantasy has always been one of me getting her a stranger and having a threesome. After many years of trying to get Mary to agree to actually do it she finally reluctantly agreed to try it, thinking that nobody would want an older women anyway.

So once we agreed Mary thought nothing would happen but i had a very different plan. I registered with an adult dating site and waited for any replies. To my surprise I received loads and was totally taken aback but the variation of ages who did reply. i had put an age requisite to suit our age with a ten year younger bracket to five years older. the ages were generally ignored and i was surprised with how many younger men replied.

I decided to chat with a few reasonably local guys and selected a young guy in his 30 s to meet with. I will call him Bill for the story, and after meeting him for a drink on my own I decided he would fit the bill. It turned out that he wanted to try a GILF and was eager to do what I wanted.

So I made arrangements to meet Bill on a night out and go from there. The day had come and Mary dressed in her nice black dress that showed her figure perfectly, she had her best lacy black bra and knickers on accompanied with proper stockings and heels. This is always what she wore when we went out for an evening as being a bit of a flirt she knew it excited me when guys gave her the eye and occasionally she would dance with a stranger to turn me on for when we got home.

So as arranged with Bill we went to our favourite pub in town that had a small dance floor and good music. Once we were in there i noticed Bill and signalled him to come to the bar while I was getting our drinks. He immediately said he liked the look of Mary and wanted to go ahead as planned so I told him to give us a while and then come and ask for a dance. But he was not to let Mary know that this was arranged at any time.

After 30 or 40 minutes Bill made his approach, he said that he noticed that I didn't take Mary for a dance and would I mind if he did. As this was normal for us Mary agreed and proceeded to the dance floor with him. I watched as usual and when the dance finished Bil returned Mary to me, I asked if he would like to join us as there weren't many seats available, he obviously accepted and took a seat.

Once we had made our introductions Bill offered to get us all adrink as a thankyou for allowing the dance. The evening went on and a few more dances were had that I watched like a hawk. Eventually some slower music started ad I saw Bill pull Mary closer and hold her very close which Mary did not object to. At that moment I finally thought that my plan with Bill would come to fruition.

Finally it was time to leave and I said to Mary that as Bill had been such good company we should invite him home for a nightcap. Mary agreed to this saying that she didn't see any harm in it and still not aware that a lot more had been planned. We arrived home and whilst Mary went to the kitchen to get some drinks I told Bill that I wanted to see him kiss Mary on the pretence of a wonderful night and he agreed.

Mary returned with the drinks and before she could sit down Bill pulled her into him and started to kiss her. At first she pulled away but I said dont be a prude give him a kiss. As he started to kiss her I went behind her and started to pull the zip down on her dress. Mary broke off from the kiss and turned to me saying what am i doing.

At this point it was time to say that this was all planned since she agreed to try a threesome. A bit shocked she knew that this was actually going to happen. So I told Bill to sit down and I stood Mary up in front of him and continued to remove her dress. Then at last Bill knew to reach forward and stroke the top of her thighs and I watched as he worked his fingers into the side of her knickers and I knew that he was fingering her.

The sound of her being wet showed me that she had relaxed and was going to allow our fantasy to come true. I told Bill to pull her knickers down so that he could see her pussy and as he did this I unclipped her bra and she was naked in front of him except for her stockings. I told him to let Mary see what he had to offer and so he stood up and took his trousers off. Mary took the hint and reached over to the evident erection in Bills pants and released it so that she could see it.

I have to say at this point I was so jealous as I had not seen a cock as large as this other than in a porn video. To my surprise Mary dropped to her knees and immediately put him into her mouth and started to give him a brilliant blow job. I was surprised as Mary had refused to do this with me for quite a few years.

I sat down to watch and then decided that I should join in the fun by going behind Mary and putting my hand between her legs and start fingering her. This is one of Mary's favourite things to be fingered to an orgasm, and it was not too long before she let out a cry and started to come on my fingers.

I stood her up and asked her to let me see her lower herself on this huge cock to which she agreed. She stood up and straddled Bill on the chair and I watched as she took him into her cavern. Being so wet it just slid in her with ease and once in Bill started to suck her nipples and enjoy what was happening.

After about ten minutes Mary turned to me and asked how far was he allowed to go, and i said that I wanted him to fill her with his load, this was not ever in our fantasy but the moment obviously took over and she agreed. It wasn't very much longer before Bill started to grunt and I could tell that he was close to climaxing. Suddenly Mary let out a shriek and said that she could feel him swelling and that they were going to climax together.

My dream had at last been fulfilled and i kissed Mary so passionately whilst Bill was still inside of her. Mary turned to Bill and asked was he satisfied. Bill responded with I have never had a GILF but he was glad that he had had her. As Mary put her arms around me and said thankyou for a truly wonderful experience Bill stood up behind her and put his arms around to her breasts and started to caress her erect nipples and to our surprise he asked if he could spend the night with Mary. I said that if he thought he could perform again then there would be no problem and Mary agreed.

We decided to retire to our bedroom and Mary got into bed between us and we both started to play with her. Once we had worked Mary up again I told them that I would leave them to spend the night together and return to the lounge.

With the door left open I could hear everthing and watched the tv until I fell asleep. It was six o'clock in the morning when I was awoken by some unusual noises and I went to investigate.. As I pushed the door open some more there to greet me was the sight of Mary being bent over the side of the bed and Bill was pounding her doggy style. The noise was Mary crying out that she had never had a cock so big in her from behind and was just enjoying the experience.

I went to the kitchen and started to prepare a breakfast for us all as I was so pleased that everything went to plan plus extras that were not expected. Soon the two of them came out of the bedroom with Bill dressed and Mary in her dressing gown the look on her face was one of sheer ecstasy.

We sat there eating breakfast and discussing the night and Mary just astounded at what she had done and that she hoped that I was pleased with how things went. The answer was definitely a resounding yes and with that Bill decided it was time to leave and stood Mary up and kissed her goodbye one more time before leaving.

After breakfast we went back to bed and Mary and I had one of the best sessions ever even though she was quite sore from the pounding that she was not used too. We both had a morning snooze and after Mary had a nice recovery shower she asked if we could do it again but with an older guy to see which was best. Needless to say the contacting of guys is prominent in my plans and we are both looking forward to the next experience. I am thinking of arranging two guys to take her, with me watching a threesome from the sofa.