Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The following week I had dinner with him and a client. The clients wife was supposed to be there but she was sick. It was an important client that he was trying to sign up. To cut a long story short we ended up making love that night."

"Was it good?"

"Oh Lydia, it was magic, he was so considerate and made me feel better than I ever had before," blushing at the feelings going through her even as she recalled the night.

"Well, his father was a great lover, so I imagine like father like son."

"It was so good but I felt so guilty afterwards. Guilty that I wanted more of it."

"Great sex can do that to you."

"This week he changed though."

"In what way?"

"The consideration is gone. I'm not sure I can tell you."

"Go on, you need to tell someone," patting and leaving her hand on her knee.

"He put me under his desk."

Emily laughed, "There's a lot of room there isn't there."

When she saw Lydia staring at her she continued, "Oh I spent a lot of time there, I loved it there."

Neither of the women had to elaborate on what was done under the desk.

"But Emily, he had Tony come into the office while I was there."

She laughed again, "I was often there while the entire management team was in the room, including William by the way."

The mention of her husband's name shocked her, "they didn't know, did they?"

"No, I don't think they ever knew. Sometimes he would be at the desk, sometimes he would be at the meeting table with the others."

"Oh I'm not sure I can do this anymore."

"Is that all that he has done this week?"

"No, that's not the worse thing, yesterday he had me go to his apartment to bring him some papers and I ended up having sex with the client and James."

Emily stared at her. Oh James, she thought, you are pushing her too fast. She had not expected this development, "Did you like it?"

"How can you ask me that?"

"Did you?" challenging her to answer the question.

"Yes and no."

She laughed, "His dad did ask me to please some important clients over the years. I enjoyed the variety to be honest."

"But Emily, you weren't married."

"That is a difference alright but us women deserve to feel good too. Am I right is saying that William doesn't do the same for you."

"I can't talk about him."

"Enough said. Lydia, you know now how good sex can be. James will not want to damage your marriage but he will continue to test you more and more if you continue."

"Emily, what should I do?"

"Only you can answer that. You can go back to your previous life or you can carry on and be careful."

"I don't know."

"How's William."

"That's the other thing, he's coming home on Friday. I'm not sure I can cope with the deception when he's here."

"That might make it more difficult alright."

"I have to make arrangements for him here. James is going to help me, he says he will look after everything"

"That's good of him, did he send you the flowers as well?"

"How did you know that?"

"I saw the florist's name, his dad always used that firm."

"He brought them over earlier."

"He was here?"

"Yes, he was checking if I was ok after I sent him message to say I would not be in."

Emily smiled at her. She knew that James was making sure that she was in fact sick and not avoiding him after yesterday.

"I guess he's back to being considerate again then."

She looked at Emily, relieved at being able to talk to someone about what was going on, stunned at her confession of similar activities for many years with his father. Emily was right, only she could decide what should happen in the future. Could she carry on? She knew she should stop it now but she wasn't sure she could live without the great feelings James aroused in her.

Emily could see that she was now deep in thought and took that as her hint to leave, "Lydia, I will leave, go back to bed and get yourself better. If you want to talk about this or anything else please call me, I do understand."

"Thanks Emily, it has helped though I still don't know what to do."

"You will, one way or the other," as they stood and hugged tightly, before Emily left the house.

Once outside she rang James and told him that Lydia was very confused but that in her opinion she didn't want to stop seeing him. He was delighted and thanked her, though still having the vision in his mind now of Lydia as an old haggard woman. He would leave her alone until the following week and help her do everything to settle William into the home again. He was confident that his fun with her was not at an end.

Over the next number of days she remained out of work while she and Gillian, on a break from college, prepared the house. James had contacted the hospital and established what was needed. He had instructed one of his junior managers, Andy a 25 year old, to ensure everything was done quickly and refrained from contacting Lydia himself.

She herself felt better after her chat with Emily. The panic thoughts seemed to have disappeared overnight. She visited William in the hospital and informed him that all was in order and that James was helping out as well as giving her some time off. William was surprised but happy at her news. He thought she looked very tired but put it down to the stress of needing to sort out the house so quickly.

Emily phoned her to check if she was ok which she appreciated. It was really good to know that someone else she could trust was aware of her predicament.

By the Thursday evening all had been finished. Andy had spent most of the day in the house along with two of William's operations team. She had not known Andy well before now, having only seen him once or twice around the offices. He was a very friendly beefy guy who obviously worked out a lot in the gym. She made lots of coffee for the guys while they prepared the room for William. Once complete she could not believe the transformation. Gone was the desk and chair, in its place was a specially made orthopaedic bed and special chair. They had also moved the TV, DVD player and book shelfs to make it easier for him to use them.

She was so busy running around that she had not noticed the looks she was getting from Andy. He could not avoid looking at her tits every time he saw her. She might be an old woman but she sure had great tits and a tight ass. He knew her husband well and thought how lucky he was to have such a great wife. He also liked the look of Gillian a lot. She took after her mother in the tits department and they had been chatting a lot during the work and coffee breaks.

She thanked the guys and went to her bag to get something for them.

Andy stopped her, "The Boss has sorted out us generously, it was great to get out of the office for a while and to be able to help William, I hope he'll be ok here."

"Thanks guys, I can't thank you enough, I wish you would take something from me."

Andy's immediate thoughts were sexual but all he said was, "No, you're fine, you just make sure William is ok." With that they left her and Gillian alone.

"He's nice Mum, maybe we'll need to get him back to do more work," laughing as she said it.

She looked at her daughter. After her earlier thoughts of Gillian as James' secretary she had begun to wonder just how sexually active she was. She did not have a regular boyfriend nor had she for some time. If she could give her any advice it would be to experience more than one man before she settled down but she knew that Gillian would be shocked if she told her.

"You could do worse, he is a nice guy" laughing with her.

"And a really fit body!"

She had noted his fit body but decided against agreeing with her daughter, "Come on, let's get finished here."

Later than evening she texted James, "Thanks so much for all your help James, really appreciate it."

He replied immediately, "You're welcome, one good turn ...."

She looked at his reply wondering if he was referring to the session with Gerry or that it was her turn next. Either way, she smiled at the thought as she typed, "and where would it end?"

"Who says it would?"

"It has to, anyway thanks again, good night."

"Let's talk next week, good night sexy lady, xx"

She looked at his message before getting ready for bed. William was coming home tomorrow, much to the delight of the kids. She wasn't entirely sure of her own thoughts yet. That night she dreamt of Andy and Gillian together.

William was being brought home by ambulance at noon. All of the family were rushing around the house to make sure all was ready. Her youngest son made a banner which he placed across the hallway. Emily called again to wish her well, telling her to put James out of her mind for a while. James also called to check if she needed anything else, telling her Andy had offered to help out in any way.

She laughed when he told her that Andy had asked if Gillian had a boyfriend. He also told her to stay out for the early part of the following week to make sure William was settled in and that he had arranged for some home help for 3 hours a day. Telling him he was too kind and that it wasn't necessary he replied with "one good turn ..."

She laughed with him but stopped when he told her that Gemma had stepped into her role while she was out. She didn't like this and told him she would be back next week. Of course he had told her that deliberately knowing it would rush her back. In the meantime he might have some fun with the younger Gemma anyway. He wished William well and hung up.

Just after noon the ambulance arrived. William was brought into the house in a wheelchair. He was delighted to be home and very happy to see the big "Welcome Home DAD" banner. Each of the kids kissed him while Lydia stood back and watched. She then went to him and kissed him on his cheek.

"Welcome home, you're looking good."

They thanked the ambulance guys who then left. Their son was all excited and wanted to show his dad his new room. Gillian wheeled him into what had been his study and he was surprised at how different it looked.

"You got a lot done in such a short time."

"James had Andy and some of your team here helping us. They did everything really."

"That was good of them, Andy is a very good guy."

He didn't notice the look between his wife and his daughter, who smiled at each other.

"let's go have some lunch," as she wheeled her husband from his new room to the kitchen.

They had a light lunch while their son told his father about all of the work he had done helping out and in preparing the banner. He beamed when William told him that he loved it. Before long the kids had gone about their own activities leaving them alone. William looked at his wife, thinking she still looked tired but a bit better than the previous day. She looked at him thinking he looked much older than his 55 years of age. The accident had taken a lot from him and she hoped that he would get back to more normality soon.

"I think I need to lie down for a while Love."

She wheeled him to his new room and with some difficulty helped him out of the chair and into the low framed bed. She adjusted the controls to his liking making sure he was comfortable.

"It is good to have you home, do you want the television on?"

"No, I'm going to sleep for a while if that's ok."

"Of course it's ok, I'll look in on you later," kissing him on the cheek.

"Thanks Love," watching her walk away, thinking that she still had a fine tight ass on her for her age.

He was glad to be home though he still wasn't certain Lydia was so happy to have to look after him. He looked around the room impressed at how they had laid it out. He was thankful to James for his help in getting the guys to do the work.

She had returned to the kitchen and made herself a coffee. She had struggled to get him into bed and worried that was to be their future. She was now glad of the home help that James had arranged. She wanted to see him though she knew that was wrong.

The kids fussed over William that evening, playing a board game on his bed with him. Lydia prepared a nice dinner which they all ate in his room. Their son wanted to watch a movie as well but William was too tired and they agreed to a family movie night the following day. After kissing him the kids all went to their rooms.

"You must be tired?"

"I am, but I'm happy to be here rather than in hospital. I know that it won't be easy but we will manage won't we?"

"Yes, of course we will, James has arranged some home help from Monday so that will make it easier too."

"He is being very kind."

"Well, you do work for him."

"As do you," wondering if James was doing all of this for him or for her, "Thanks for today, it was nice to get a home cooked meal and play with the kids."

"What are you thanking me for, this is your home, we're delighted you're back."

She kissed him this time on the lips and wished him sweet dreams before going upstairs to her own room.

The following day William was again the centre of attention although staying in his bed or chair for most of the day. He watched a football game with his sons and ate in his room. Later that evening they had their family movie night watching a comedy film, all laughing loudly at the antics of the actors. They enjoyed popcorn and drinks while they watched, William having one glass of wine, his first alcoholic drink since his accident. She and Gillian finished the rest of the bottle of wine between them.

Once the movie was over William told the kids he was tired and they all retreated to their own rooms leaving him and his wife alone.

"I have missed you a lot Love, close the door will you"

"Me too," slightly concerned why he wanted the door closed.

"Not to mention your wonderful puppies, I have missed them lots," smiling at her.

She smiled back at him, worried where this was headed.

He patted the bed next to him, asking her to lie next to him. Gingerly she got on the bed and lay down careful not to give him any pain, easing herself under his arms which he had raised. She felt uncomfortable as he lowered his arms over her shoulders, his fingers gently stroking her.

"You seem tense Love."

"I'm afraid to hurt you."

"Don't be, I just want to feel you near me, it's been too long," as he began to stroke the top of her breasts.

She leaned towards him and seeing him looking directly at her she kissed him. He returned the kiss with passion even though the positioning on the bed was causing him some pain.

She could see the pain he was in and stopped kissing him, easing away from him.

"Please love, don't go, I need to feel you near me. Can I see your puppies?"

She looked at him, surprised at his request. She had been seen naked by other men in the last number of weeks but now she was feeling shy in front of her husband. Slowly she lifted her top up exposing her black lacy bra to him.

"Nice, new bra?"

"Yes, glad you like."

"Lie down with me."

She resumed her previous position, he immediately placing his hands on her breasts, into her cleavage. Her breasts had always been his favourite part of his body and he could feel himself becoming erect. His fingers found her erect nipples and she moaned when he squeezed them, surprising him.

She was surprised at the effect of his touch on her nipples as well. She had not expected to be aroused by him but it pleased her that he could have that effect on her. She could not help but notice that he was becoming erect under his pyjamas as he had lowered the duvet cover some time earlier. He continued his squeezing of her nipples, the harder he squeezed the more she moaned continuing to surprise them both.

"Have you missed me Love?"

"Of course."

"I didn't realise how much," assuming that her moaning was an indication of her missing his touch.

As he squeezed her she lowered her hand and touched his cock through his pyjamas, feeling it hard. He watched as she stroked him up and down gently, "Take it out please Love."

She put her hand under his pyjamas feeling his hard cock between her fingers, stroking it and hearing him moan just a little. She opened them wide exposing his cock to her. Looking down at it she realised how small he was compared to James but she could still not resist moving her head towards it.

He watched, stunned as she took it into her mouth and started sucking on it gently. This was an act that he knew she never liked, one she had not performed on him for a very long time. He moaned loudly as she sucked on it, taking it all into her mouth, obviously enjoying it. It didn't take him long to start spurting his cum into her mouth and she stunned him again by swallowing every drop.

When she was finished she looked up at him seeing the stunned look of satisfaction on his face. Smiling at him, "You see how much I missed you."

"I need to go away more often so," as he smiled back at her, stunned at what she had done. Where had that come from? Never before had she given him such a great blowjob, never before had he seen her devour his cock like he had just seen.

Immediately, even though he had thoroughly enjoyed it, he worried about where she had learned to do that. The act seemed very natural to her which concerned him given his knowledge of her views on oral sex as dirty. The smile and comment at the end really stunned him.

She could see how stunned he was and she could not understand her desire to suck him to completion. She knew from the look on his face that he needed an explanation.

"Sorry about that, I saw it on a great sex scene while you were in hospital and I wanted to try it, are you mad at me?"

"Mad? That was wonderful Love, I just thought you hated it."

"It wasn't that bad, was it," laughing and hoping he would believe her.

He looked at her, unsure as to what to say next. Seeing it in a film was one thing, doing it as well as she had just done was another. He said nothing, just smiled at her and closed his pyjamas before pulling up the duvet cover.

She took this as her signal to leave so she kissed him on the cheek and wished him a good night sleep. She left the room not believing that she had sucked his cock so willingly. She hoped he believed her weak excuse but somehow she doubted he did. She went to her bedroom immediately undressing, lying on her bed and fingering herself to a much needed orgasm. She went to sleep knowing she needed to feel a large cock inside her.

Sunday was spent with some family board games and watching sports on the TV. William spent some of the day in the living room but he was uncomfortable sitting for any length of time.

Neither of them made any comment on the previous night but she did notice that William was looking at her a lot, a curious look on his face.

He had woken after the best sleep he had in many weeks. His first thought was his wife sucking on his cock, to his surprise giving him another erection. She had seemed to really enjoy it and didn't hesitate to swallow his cum. He had watched from his hospital bed over the previous weeks as she grew in self-confidence, as her dependence on him was completely gone. He had seen her dress more sexily and socialise with other women, some older some younger. As he watched her during the day he could not help but wonder of perhaps she had strayed, if she had experienced another man. He wondered if it was James. He then told himself not to be too ridiculous, she would never stray only a little while later to again have his doubts.

He told everyone about 8pm that he was very tired and that he would have an early night. They all kissed him. As she went to leave his room he asked her, "Not going to lie with me tonight?"

She looked at him to see him smiling, "I think you need your rest, good night, sweet dreams," before closing his door after her. She wasn't sure if he had been making a point, joking or whether he actually wanted a repeat performance. She wasn't sure which she would prefer. When she was in bed watching a romantic movie her phone beeped. She saw it was from James.