Maui Mischief 2020

Story Info
Maui brings out the best sex ever.
6.3k words
4.57
32.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © 2020 by R. A. Rae

All rights reserved

Chapter One

Jennie heard, "don't call me 'mom' while you've got your thumb stuck up my snatch!" That isn't exactly what Cindy said, but she warned Jennie and I to never call her 'mom' in public. I'm certain it has something to do with how she doesn't want to appear old enough to have adult children, but this was something of a special circumstance.

I had better explain. Cindy and her husband, Dr. Rob, invited us to go with them to Maui while Rob attended a medical conference with his partner, Dr. O'Brien. Seemed like a great way to escape the Chicago winter for a while. Jennie and I got married over two years ago and never took a proper honeymoon and Maui seemed like a great idea especially since Rob was paying.

Jen called out from the kitchen, "mom called to ask if we'd go to Maui with them while dad attends a conference there in January. She's hoping we can get away so she isn't all alone on the island while dad is busy."

Did I hear that right? I wandered into the kitchen and asked, "why is mom taking us to Maui?"

"Seems dad will be in conferences all day for three days and she wants company. Besides, dad's partner, Dr. O'Brien, is bringing family as well. O'Brien's daughter is going to join them from UC Berkeley where she's a junior. Look, we'd never been to Hawaii and dad was willing to foot the bill for the condo and all. What the heck, why not go?" I looked at Jen and nodded agreement, "okay, sounds good."

"One thing though, aren't we supposed to call mom and dad by their first names? Mom gets pretty upset about being called mom in public!

Three weeks later we're on a DC-10 headed for Honolulu with a connecting flight to Maui. Dad popped for first class tickets as the long flight from O'Hare can uncomfortable. It was late when we got into Maui. Cindy met us at the airport and hugged Jen as I loaded our bags in the back of the SUV. "Hi, sweetie, I'm so glad you and Cam could join me. I have such plans and can't wait to get started."

Jen and Cindy chatted up a storm as Cindy drove to the condo on the south side of the island. We got there a bit after 11:00 p.m. (about 3 in the morning Chicago time). Dr. Rob, (he doesn't like to be called Dad any more than Cindy likes Mom) was already asleep in their room. Cindy explained that the first day of the conference started early in Lahaina and Rob needed to be early. Jennie and I went to bed after unpacking. Cindy stuck her head in our room to say good night just in time to see my naked butt about to jump into bed with my naked wife. She giggled, "oops, not sorry, just thought I'd tell you that we will get up and walk to the restaurant at the end of the street for breakfast." Blowing us kisses, she trilled, "love you two, good night!"

Jen laughed and we cuddled until we fell asleep. Morning came too soon. Still groggy, I went to the kitchen to see if coffee was made. Cindy greeted me with a peck on the cheek and handed me two cups of coffee. "Thanks mom," she gave me a disapproving frown, "er Cindy, Jen's in the shower and I'm about to join her." Cindy grinned saying, "well, don't be too long, I have plans for us for today. So, save some energy for the beach." I had no idea what she meant by that.

Rob had taken a ride share with Dr. O'Brien and left us the SUV to explore the island. We ate a light breakfast at a little diner down at the end of the condo buildings. Second order of business for us was to find a grocery store and load up on food we could prepare at the condo. We bought lots of fruit, juice, some deli meats, cheese and rolls to sustain our lunches and then went exploring. Lahaina was a bit of a drive from the condo, but the scenery is spectacular. When we were able to park, we started walking the main drag. The shops were amazing and inviting. Cindy and Jennie treated themselves to floppy hats and sunglasses. "Don't forget sunblock if you two are going to the beach with me." They looked at me like I was some sort of idiot, but did purchase sunblock and some clear stuff labeled 'baby oil'. Gahd, they started giggling like schoolgirls. What did they have planned? They had been very secretive all the while. I would find out soon enough.

After lunch at the condo, we walked to the end of the street to the beach. I feel like they took me along to carry their stuff. 'I am Sherpa, hear me roar.' This is probably the first test of my fortitude. As I am spreading the beach blanket, Cindy and Jen loosen and drop their swimsuit coverups. Holy mother of ... both of them have the skimpiest bikinis I have ever seen. They both turned toward me and extended their arms wide over their heads and "ta dah!"

My wife has an outstanding body and any man would say was fabulous. The fabric of her bright yellow bikini top barely contained her B-cups and did nothing hide her excited nipples. The bottoms were barely enough to cover her delicious ass. I had to ask, "that's new, when did you buy it?"

"Cindy and I went shopping last week in Chicago. We had quite a day trying on beach ware and conspiring. You'll see and you'll be pleased." I should have suspected something going on between thee two conniving hotties. Jen then called over to Cindy, "show Cam what you bought last week."

Holy cow, Cindy's hot pink bikini had a bit more material, but not much. The little triangles striving to hold in her (obvious) C-cups were failing. Cindy twirled around to reveal that her bottom was almost covered, but not quite. Wow, Cindy's butt is perfection. I sat down quickly just to try and hide my excitement at seeing two such sexy beauties. They sauntered off together, hand in hand, to the surf leaving me to wonder how I could join them without revealing the lustful lump in my new swimsuit. Jen's idea of a new suit for me did not cover much either, but I did my best to cover my obvious pleasure.

Jen and Cindy had drawn a lot of attention, but most of the women on the beach were in similar and, even more skimpy swim attire. Most of the guys appeared to be sporting an obvious bulge as well. I thought,'well, shit, I might as well join the two most beautiful, sexy women in all of Hawaii. Let 'em see my pleasure.' I pretty much said this under my breath because the mature couple next to our blanket had been watching this play out. He nodded to me and she grinned at my bulge. 'Oh well.'

I trotted toward the girls as they splashed each other in the surf. "You two are giving heart attacks to the older guys on the beach, ya' know."

Cindy looked at me, then to Jen and then, back to me. "Looks like we gave you a 'hard attach' too." Cindy giggled and splashed my bulge. Problem now was that I could see the almost transparent patch of bikini bottom on both girls and my suit became almost all-revealing.

"Why Cindy, I do believe you shaved for the occasion," I pointed out. She dropped down into the surf while Jenn punched me on the arm. Referring to our mutual shaving of each other's privates, Jen warned, "be nice to mom or I'll show her your handywork and how good I am at shaving your package."

I blushed and turned to Cindy. I dropped my swimsuit enough to expos my shaved cock, "see what my wife did to me?"

Grinning, Cindy offered a one-word observation, "nice." She looked at Jen and patted my exposed erection and teased, "did you do that for me, Jen? I didn't get anything that nice for you." They both giggled like schoolgirls.

We played, splashed, dove, touched each other. I kept touching Cindy thinking it was tantalizing and so inappropriate. None-the-less, I did manage to brush parts of her I never imagined I would under any circumstances. Damn, she has an amazing set of tits with perky nipples. Jen just seemed to watch and encourage my little touches. At one point, Cindy winked at Jen, lightly kissed me on the lips pressing her ample figure into me and pushed her hand down the front of my swimsuit and squeezed my erection. "Take that, little boy, and be nice or you'll never get any further." Holy shit, Cindy just grabbed my hard junk in front of my wife and my wife said nothing except laugh. Both girls bolted for the beach and dry towels. They left me waist deep in the surf wondering if I will ever be able to leave the water with this great penis peeking over the top of my suit. Well, no one knows me here. I walked out toward our blanket tucking my cock back into my suit. The older lady next to us gave me a big grin.

Chapter Two

"What did you guys do today while I was gone?" Rob had returned from his meetings about 6 and asked as he came into the condo.

Cindy elaborated, "well, Jen and I totally embarrassed Cam at the beach with our antics and our new swimwear. Other than being ogled by all the old guys, we had a great swim and got some sun. How was the conference?"

"Usual stuff, Dr. O'Brien and I split up to take in different workshops. I think this may really help our practice. We have three workshops each tomorrow and two the next day. We are planning on having a 'practice' meeting/meal after that. Our families can meet then and enjoy a meal."

Next morning, Rob left early again to hitch a ride with Dr. O. Jen and Cindy were in the kitchen making sliced meat roll ups for a picnic. "Are we taking a picnic to the beach today," I asked.

Jen explained, "it's a surprise and you'd better bring a hat, the oil and sun block today. Cindy found directions and protocols for today's adventure. We are planning on something way out of our comfort zone and you, my love, are going to play along. Understand?"

"Well, I am just wondering ..." I started.

"Cam," Cindy interjected, "you are going to play along and there will be no questions. And, you are going to like it, understand? (I nodded) First of all, you need to get the beach blanket, beach towels, oil, sun block and leave your phone here."

"Why do I need to leave my phone?" Once again, I was admonished to just shut up and do what I was told.

I heard my girls giggling in Cindy's bedroom. Out they came and to my amazement, they were wearing different swimwear than yesterday. Cindy had on a one-piece blue suit almost entirely made of fishnet with tiny patches covering certain bits. The top was held by a snap at the back of her neck with the front completely encapsulating her breasts. Damn. She slipped on a see-through light, blue beach robe that barely covered her butt. Cindy twirled to show the back of the suit barely covered her butt. "Wow," I croaked.

Enters Jen wearing a one-piece green suit of the same type without patches covering her bits. She may as well have been nude. She donned a see-through sea, green beach robe. "You two look like twins," I was out of breath. She responded with, "that's the idea. Today we are sisters to you. Okay? Now take our picture." "Sure," was all I could say, still wondering what was afoot. I snapped a few more pictures as my 'girls' twirled and strutted their stuff. I am a lucky man!

Jen handed me a new swimsuit saying, "try this on for us, sweetie." Not my style, but I did as I was told. Now, I'm not like this in real life, but I dropped my swimsuit there in front of Cindy and Jen and pulled on my new suit. Cindy took my phone from the counter and shot a picture of my naked butt. Jen looked on open mouthed and Cindy just giggled. I pulled up the new suit to discover it to be smaller than the speedos I wore in high school. "Okay, you two, take that!" I was half-way to a huge erection right there in front of my, uh, 'sisters'. Cindy snapped another picture. Oh, how embarrassing.

No hiding my obvious pleasure at seeing Jen and Cindy almost naked, again. We took a group selfie in the big mirror in bath. I must remember to send this to one of those websites specializing in family nudes. I hid my phone in our beach bag.

"Let's go. I want to get to the beach early enough to get a good spot away from the surf." Cindy seemed to know exactly where we were going and how to get there. Cindy drove the SUV until we saw a sign for a place called Big Beach. When we pulled into the sandy lot, there were quite a few cars for ten in the morning on a weekday. Who knew this was such a popular beach? As I trudged up the path toward the beach carrying enough gear for a small army, I noticed very few people on the beach. This is a huge beach. Must be 800 yards of shore and 100 yards deep with barely 100 people. I followed my giggling 'sisters' toward a lava flow. What the heck!

Chapter Three

It is a pleasure following the jiggling asses of these two beautiful women anywhere. When the two of them started the short climb over the lava flow I had my misgivings about our adventure. Never mind! When I reached the top of the flow, I looked upon the most beautiful beach and surf I had ever imagined.

I was looking at about 300 yards by 80 yards of pristine beach bordered by surf and lava flows on three sides. It is fabulous and secluded.

There were nearly a hundred people of various ages, genders, sizes, colors and so on in varying degrees of undress. Some were completely nude while others were almost fully covered. When I tell you that I was shocked and pleased, I mean it. My mouth was wide open in awe when Cindy observed from the bottom of the 20-foot flow warning, "close your mouth, Cam, you're gawking and that's not polite." I could not stop grinning as I worked my way down her side of the flow.

Cindy directed me toward a place about halfway along the beach and a half of the way up from the surf. Along the way, I passed couples soaking up the sun in their 'all-together' wearing only a smile, sunglasses and a hat. Everyone nodded 'hello'. I had not expected this sort of adventure from Cindy or my wife. I am a happy camper at this point and glad I smuggled my phone with me!

I set up the blanket, opened our beach umbrella, placed the lunch basket and towels to hold down corners and sat in the middle facing the surf. Cindy and Jen were standing at the foot of the blanket quietly conferring (more like conspiring) and pointing toward the surf. Without saying a thing, off they went to the surf after dropping their beach robes. I shot a picture of their escape. I just sat there taking in the scenery and, oh my goodness, there was quite a bit of pleasant scenery to take in.

My hungry eyes feasted on women of all sizes and shapes. My taste runs to women over thirty (my wife being the exception) with a bit of meat on their bones. No skinny girls for me. Cindy certainly fit in that category, but in her late forties. Wowza, this was a feast for my eyes.

I secretly took a few pictures of my girls and the surrounding scenery.

Then along comes a couple and plunks down right between our blanket and the beach. The older guy spreads his blanked about ten feet from ours. His companion is one of those skinny girls that looks as though she could use a few good meals. My bad! It takes all kinds and this girl looks twenty years younger than Sugar Daddy (I gave him a name). He strips off his shirt and dons a Chicago baseball team cap as she loses her shorts and tank top. Holy shit, she is topless and turns to him, strikes a provocatgive pose saying, "what do you think, daddy?" What? This cannot be, she's obviously Asian and he isn't. He cautions, "careful sweetie, there are a lot of eyes on you right now. Go for a swim and I'll join you later." I got a secret shot of her as she bolted toward the surf. Nice ass!

She passes by as my favorite 'sisters' return from their splashing in the water. Noticing his cap, Cindy calls out to Sugar Daddy, "hey Chicago, where you from?" Sugar Daddy responded, "up north, how about you?" "DuPage Ridge, nice to meet you." That was all, he went back to watching his Asian date (I call her Pigtails). She is too young for this guy and certainly too skinny. To each his own.

Jen and Cindy towel off and sit on either side of me. "You going to swim before getting some sun, honey", asked Jen? I trotted off toward the surf and passed Pigtails on the way. I nodded, "hi pretty girl", and noted her brown nipples were hard raisons atop tiny A-cups. Nice, but too skinny for me. She flashed a winning smile with perfect teeth, "hi yourself, handsome" as she squeezed salt water out of her pigtails. I admired her nice ass as she passed me.

In the surf, I noted several couples splashing and embracing. I am quite certain one of the embracing couples were joined in more than hugs from the way the woman was open mouthed and vocalizing. Not for me to criticize, I'd want to do the same. With all that, I stripped off my swimsuit in the surf and trudged back up the beach to my pair of beauties swinging my manhood in front of me. As I passed Sugar Daddy I heard Pigtails instruct, "daddy, please take off your suit and let me see it." Holy cow, really?

Anyway, I towel off standing in front of my girls. Both look up at me, stand up and start stripping down to nothing. Fuck! I am the luckiest man in Hawaii. They are beautiful, here with me and getting naked. "You started it, little boy," murmured Cindy as she lightly flicked my erections before stretching out on her side facing me. Both girls rolled face down on their stomachs on either side of me. About that time Sugar Daddy and Pigtails were whispering so I could barely hear.

Jen interrupted my evil thoughts, "honey, rub sun block on me. Get Cindy, too. You wouldn't want us to burn, would you? I'd hate for your touch to hurt me, us! What do you say Cindy? You up for a little hot cream on your body?" They both giggled.

"Your wish is my command, my lady." Oh, the stories I could imagine.

Warming the sun block between my hands, I start to smear both girls at the same time. Jen on my left and Cindy on my right. Shoulders, neck, back and down to the small of the back simultaneously and then to the best pair of butts in the world. Quite a feat if I must say. All the time my cock is getting harder and harder. More block and it's on to the most magnificent pair of bottoms you've ever seen (and I have felt). My hands are trembling as I apply copious amounts of the salve to the underside of each beauty's butt. No man has ever show this much restraint in history. I can't help it any longer. Cindy raises up her butt and utters "you'd better get between our legs, sweetie." Not surprised, Jen looks toward me with a nod and says, "you'd better do a good job, too, but use the baby oil." My wife wants me to oil up Cindy at the same time. Surprise, surprise!

Okay, so after I spread more of the lotion on each girl's legs, I open the baby oil. "You two need more of this applied appropriately." Both girls raised up their butts a bit at the same instant. The warm baby dribbled between their butt cracks at the same time. "That's delicious, Cam, you should be sure to massage it in. Remember to give both of us a rubbing to remember." Jen giggled, wriggled her ass and winked at Cindy who was smiling in return.

Here I am, sitting between the two sexiest girls in all of Hawaii and I knew I had to take a chance. Massaging both butts, between both sets of cheeks, with the help of the baby oil, my thumb pressed between both sets of labia. I just had to! Moving slowly, my index and middle fingers on each hand slid to gently rub each girl's nubbin.

Both caught their breath at the same time and settled their mound down on the blanket. "Oooo, that's nice, Honey, I hope you're being considerate of Cindy, too." "Oh, rest assured I am, sweetheart," I cooed in confirmation. I slipped my left thumb into my wife's snatch. She drew a quick breath. All the way as far as I could and kept the pressure on her clit. "Oh my god, Cam, I hope you're doing this to Cindy, too."

Cindy asked in a whisper, "what? Oh!" she gasped at the same instant I thrust my right thumb as deep as I could into her slickery snatch. "Ooooo," Then Cindy went silent, but started pushing her pussy harder back onto my thumb.

12