Maverick Stratusfaction

Story Info
WWE's Trish Stratus gets some young influencer dick.
8.9k words
4.25
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events are completely made up and did not happen, and there is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own WWE or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Logan Paul (influencer, boxer, part-time WWE), Trish Stratus (WWE).

Maverick Stratusfaction

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

June 19th, 2023. Cleveland, Ohio.

With the live broadcast of the WWE's flagship television show Monday Night Raw still ongoing, the arrogant duo of recent newcomer to the main roster Zoey Stark and the Hall of Fame, living legend that is Trish Stratus are walking backstage. Stark clad in dark pants and a custom-cut 'THANK YOU TRISH' T-shirt to honour her mentor who she does the dirty work for. While Stratus, the busty, blonde Canadian MILF, still had on her perfectly fitting black bodysuit ring attire with white stripes down the sides and that 'THANK YOU TRISH' arrogant logo on the back.

"No no no, Zoey! It went just as planned." Trish claimed as the two walked. "In this business, Zoey? A win is a win, and a DQ is as good as a pin! It's not my fault that drunk Irish idiot is too brain-dead like the people of this city are to keep her nose out of my business!" Trish claimed before she glanced at Stark. "I mean, our business of course." She corrected herself but Zoey just nodded. "Look, all that matters is that I qualified for Money in the Bank, a match that once I win will not just cap off my legendary career but will get me another record-breaking title reign! And I'm sure in between we'll finally get Lynch off our backs." Stratus assumed as the two walked on and past a certain controversial hunk and now part-time WWE Superstar. "Now let's get out of this miserable city! The sooner the better!"

"Yo, you girls hating on Ohio?" The two stop and turn around. Seeing the Social Media Superstar, influencer and boxer-turned-sports entertainer in the tall and handsome Logan Paul. The blonde stud was still in his black top and pants he wore earlier in the night when he announced himself as the surprise male entrant to the men's MITB bank. Still in fact holding the showcase briefcase that had been hanging above the ring earlier on during that segment when he stole it. "Hell, I can understand that... A lot of braindeads out there from the way they reacted to me. No wonder people ask me why I got the Hell out of the state the first chance I could!" He rudely says to show no respect to his home state.

"Oh, tell me about it. No respect for a legend like me! Completely unacceptable." Trish stated while Zoey next to her raised an eyebrow. "But say... Cool briefcase there, kid." She remarks with a glance down. "I'm gonna get me one of those real soon too." She said and while Zoey briefly shot her mentor a quick look because of that statement, she still said nothing.

"Kid? Naw, babe, I'm all man!" Logan bragged with a smirk. "But yeah, I'm gonna get me the real deal when we go to London and after that, it's straight to the damn top for me where I belong!" He claims while he slapped the fake briefcase on the front.

"Well, I guess we have something in common then, after all..." Trish casually remarked before she pressed her lips together when a thought popped into her head. A turn of the head to look at Zoey. "Zoey, girl? You know what? Take the rest of the night off." She decided for her, to a surprised look from the rookie. "We can deal with that Becky problem next week or at Money in the Bank. I'll see you next week." She said, to which Zoey raised her hands, giving an 'OK, no problem' look before she stepped back. A slight glare was given to Logan as if to say 'I'm watching you, pal' before she walked away to leave the two alone.

Glancing to make sure Stark was out of earshot, Trish then smirked and looked back to Logan with a lean-in. "Sorry about her. The dumb rookie is wrapped around my finger. I'm surprised she can even find her way around an arena on her own the poor thing." She rudely said to show her true colours.

"Good help is damn hard to find, right?" Logan said with a laugh. "I deal with that all the time with leeches who just wanna promote their shit on my channel."

"Exactly! You get it!" Trish said as the two seemed to be stroking one another's egos. "But you know, kid? I've got an eye for talent and not just like Zoey either." She claimed, and gave Logan a glance over. "I've seen your matches and trust me, when I see someone with future Hall of Fame talent? I know it when I see it." She rather boldly says for one Hell of a compliment from a current Hall of Famer like her. "Athletic, strong, controversial... I've seen them come and go, I've been around them and I've even taken them on and you, kid? I think you've got what it takes to make it big."

"Well, you ain't telling me anything I don't know myself, babe..." Logan brags back. "But please, keep it coming! I love to hear it!"

"Oh, I bet you do... But maybe you, you know, didn't quite pick up what I said..." Trish said with a smirk. "A rookie error but I'll forgive you... Because when I said I've taken on some guys who went on to be legends and in the Hall of Fame? Honey, I didn't mean just facing them in a boring old match..." She smugly said and used a hand to seductively twirl a few strands of her blonde hair in her fingers.

"...Oh, I fucking get you..." Logan grins. Able to instantly pick up on her tone of voice. "I think you wanna see what The Maverick can do in the sack! Just like all the babes begging in my DMs

are doing every day!"

"Well, I'm a lot hotter and better than just some random slut on the Internet, but we both know that." Stratus arrogantly said. "Come on, kid... Let's go find a quiet spot to see what you're made of..." She invited with a smirk before she turned and began to walk off with a deliberate sway of her hips. And, as any sane man would, he soon followed after to keep the smirk on her face.

* * *

Minutes later an unused locker room in the arena is playing host to this sexual encounter between two part-time Superstars but one a living legend and the other a cross-platform entertainer. The room just with empty lockers, a table and even a spare, but more likely forgotten or misplaced handyman's work bag with tools on a table from regular hammers and spanners to a small tub of emergency petroleum jelly.

The main focus however is with Trish Stratus being on her knees while she watches the cocky Logan Paul finish undressing. Her eyes went wide with pleasant surprise and great approval at the sight of the long, thick cock the controversial influencer was packing. Already hardening before she even reached up to grip him but when she did, that state just grew with her eager strokes along his size. Some proof here that he was built better than most men since he didn't just blow a load instantly when she strokes him off.

"So, like what you fucking see there, slut?" Logan asked with a shameless smirk.

"Hey! First of all, I'm not a slut!" Trish claimed with narrowed eyes. "Just because we've only just met and I'm about to give you a major dose of Stratusfaction, despite the fact I am of course a happily married woman and a proud mother of two, it doesn't make me a fucking slut! Are we clear?" She said. Her ego made it so she didn't see the irony in her words.

"Whatever, babe... I just know that from the way you're squeezing my big fucking dick? I'm packing a weapon way bigger than what your man has!" He rudely said to mock her other half who isn't even in the same country as they are right now.

"Mmmm... So much fucking bigger than my husband's..." Trish purred with a confident smirk, and her tone didn't make it sound like the remark was just because she was well-versed in telling men what they wanted to hear. That was proved when she brought her gorgeous, mature face in closer to the young hunk and guided that long cock between her full, pouty lips. A moan from the both of them at the sensation. Her soft, plump and built-to-take dick lips wrapped with a stretch around his thickness while he got to experience that sort of oral Stratusfaction that fanboys in and out of the ring could only dream of. But unlike them, much to Trish's groaning approval, he didn't blow a load the instant her mouth glided along his member. It didn't stop her from testing what he could take though. She used her mouth to move along the shaft and had her hand at the base for a slight stroke but more to keep him steady for her to work over.

"Mmmmm... Yeah... Fucking suck that dick, girl!" Logan grinned, much like any man would in this situation, and stared down to watch her pretty face slide along his prick. A slight sway of her blonde hair as the legendary WWE Superstar and Diva sucked on his big cock. Her clear experience with this sex act was shown by the smooth way her mouth pumped back and forth. She began to apply her saliva onto his length and gave the odd flick of the tongue to the underside for another sign, along with her groans around him, that she approved of the taste of the controversial influencer's meaty dick. "Yeah, get real slutty with it, babe... Show me how a fucking stacked babe like you... Mmmmm! Can handle a big fucking dick like mine!" He encouraged with a groan. Being shameless with the moment knowing this woman was happily married but all too eager to get some action from him and his big cock.

"Shhhrrrllppp... Mmmmpphhh... Mmmmm..." While Trish slightly narrowed her eyes at the dirty talk comments directed at her, the lust of the moment and the sinful feeling of a fat cock stretching her lips in a way she hasn't gotten for a long while was too good to pass up. The bobs of her head were smooth and steady. The sexy pink coating on her plump lips began to smear from the repeated, eager motion and the saliva that was applied to his rod. "Mmmmm! Mmmm... Shhhrrrkkk... Mmmmpphhh..." The arousal was further made clear by the hard nipples that poked through her bodysuit while she blew the cocky stud. A hand only briefly lifted to stroke back her hair out of the way to not be distracted from the dick sucking she delivered like she was more this stud's age, or better yet a seasoned porn star. More of his pole slipped in between her lips as the minutes passed to keep them both moaning out and neither of them showed any signs of stopping.

Eventually, her hand lifted from around his base to grip his leg to allow her gorgeous MILF face to slide further down along his rod. The confines of her oral hole were not enough to contain all that huge dick so she had to, and all too willingly so, put her snug throat to work to properly work him over. A loud moan of approval with a grin to match from Logan as her throat bulged before her nose touched his skin and his nicely sized balls met her chin to add to the mess from the drip of her saliva. Her eyes were lustfully narrowed while she deep-throated like a pro. Not a hint of gagging to show off that supreme skill of the infamous 'Stratusfaction' blowjob rankings that were long rumoured in her early days. The kind of skill here that porn stars would pay to be able to replicate but even they couldn't pull it off half as good, let alone nearly as stunning as the Diva of the Decade can.

"Mmmmm! Fuck yeah... That's the fucking shit, right there! Fucking take it all, you hot fucking momma..." Logan was once again impressed with his level of sexual ability to go with the athletic ability she's shown so far in his WWE career. Able to last as Trish's snug and hot throat massaged his thickness while she held herself down to no doubt savour the feeling herself. It all ensured this dick was slick with her spit and still rock hard to fill her up in a way she's not felt for quite some time. This was proven by the groans that vibrated around his inches from the lengthy deep throat. "Ahhhhh... Yeah, get fucking nasty, you fine as Hell slut! Mmmm! Show me how you... Mmmmm! Get freaky with this fucking Megastar!" He then decided for her in a way with a hand that grabbed a bunch of her blonde locks for a firm grip that made her eyes briefly widen with a low groan (and not one that objected either) let out around his dick.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmphhh!! Mmmmmppp!!" Those groans only continued by Stratus when she stared up and let him pump in and out of her talented mouth. Her hands gripped his legs and her head slightly bobbed against the thrust to make sure her throat got pistoned by his weapon. More saliva dripped from her chin, hitting the deep, exposed cleavage her wrestling costume showed off. But even with the deep thrusts, more suited for an oral sex porno than sports entertainment, she never gagged once to let this hunk show his stuff with a display that proved he could give as well as take. "Mmmm! Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmmm..." Caught up in the moment, the multi-time former Women's Champion seemed to forget that she wasn't in control of things as she usually liked to be. Held on her knees with her hair being held and getting her mouth firmly fucked for a quite submissive position, but loving it from the moans she let out around his dick. The sort of pace that would otherwise give a normal woman a headache if not even worse from the deep way his member pounded home into her oral tunnel.

When he finally pulled out of her well-used throat, the moan she loudly let out would make many a man cum alone just from the sound. "MMMMMM FUCK!!" Trish purred and stared up at that huge cock, coated in her spit and now branded with clear, nasty thick rings of her bright pink lipstick. Noticeably around the base so that even if the action ended here, it would be clear from the sight of his dick that he'd gotten some action.

"Ready to get fucked now like the slut you are, babe?" Logan grinned and used the grip of the hair to pull Trish up to her feet to make her hiss.

"First off? I'm not a slut, OK?" She claimed with another narrow-eyed look, trying to be pissed off at the remark but (aside from the fact she wasn't exactly saintly here fucking a man behind her husband's back) the lust in her gaze was clear to see. "But, I'll admit... I'm sooooooooooo fucking wet right now..." She soon smirked and once he'd let go of her golden locks, her hands moved back to begin to unzip her wrestling attire.

"Damn right, you are, girl... And I've got the big fucking dick that will make you cream..." Paul boldly stated and stepped back. Taking in the show. "Just got to pick which part of you to fucking stuff first! That tight little slutty pussy? That big fat ass of yours? Maybe those nice juicy MILF tits of yours!" He shamelessly raved.

"You've got a way with words, kid..." Trish rolled her eyes a bit, and if it wasn't for how big his dick was and the fact he was still hard, something she wasn't used to in terms of sex lasting this long, she might have kicked him out. Instead, she was thinking with another part of her body than her head to make her slide the 'THANK YOU TRISH' branded bodysuit down her timeless body. Properly showing off those big, rounded tits of hers before she peeled it further to expose her indeed nice and wet, cleanly shaved pussy along with her thick hips and juicy ass. Stepping out of it and kicking off the boots to be as shamelessly naked as her newfound lover is.

"And I've got an even fucking better way with making chicks scream my name!" Logan bragged before he put actions to work rather than just words. Trish was caught by surprise when he took hold of her slim and tanned midsection, easily able to lift her off the ground for a moment but then lean her back. Going all the way until her shoulders were on the cold floor of the locker room to leave her hair sprawled and her tits pushed out. The rest of her from the lower back down to her feet was elevated off the ground for an angled bridge. That allowed him to slide his fat dick into her wet and needy pussy, bareback no less, while his hands made her legs wrap around his incredibly muscular midsection before he held her waist once again. Another position that looked far more submissive than what the Queen of Queens is used to but thrilling all the same.

"MMMMM!!" A loud moan from the beautiful Canadian from the sensation of that long American cock when it spread her tight pussy open with the first thrust. Her tits started to bounce and her body shifted on the ground from the jolts thanks to the pace of his pumps. Not going easy on the iconic beauty and not just because he knew of her Size Queen talents. If she could deep throat his dick with ease, then it stood to reason she could do the same to take his length to the hilt in another of her holes too. "This is... MMMMM! A new one for me! MMMM! FUCK!" Trish admitted, not used to being railed in this unusual position but the pleasure from that huge dick spreading her love tunnel apart more than warmed her up to being taken like this. And easily distracted her from the fact she was being fucked without him having any protection on, which could cause some major problems for her and her family and marriage when another man was going to town on her.

"Ahhhhh... It ain't just in the ring... MMMM! That they call me... Ahhhh! The fucking Maverick, babe!" Logan bragged with another handsome smile. The multi-platform, cross-media Superstar showed off skills of a different kind far removed from a boxing, wrestling or any other kind of ring. Smooth and deep thrusts to work more of his thick length deeper into the wet MILF pussy of the beauty he held like a bridge between his muscular frame and the floor below. Stiff strokes to make her buck and groan with a drag of her hair along the floor to further make her blonde hair messy and keep her tits sexily shaking while he rammed her. "MMMM... That just means... MMMM! Your fine, fat ass and those big fucking tits... MMMM! Are wasted on some limp-dick chump you married... MMMM! Who ain't even got the dick to properly stretch you out!" He dared to mock her husband who wasn't even in the same country as they were both in right now. Revelling in being able to thrust in and out of a fantastic, snug and wet pussy of a beauty who should be untouchable to most men and not just because of that married status. But there was nothing like a massive slab of man-meat, even attached to a polarising content creator like this, to sway a horny beauty in this wicked way.

"MMMMM FUCK! Ooooooooh yesssssssssss! MMMMM! Fucking wasted alright! FUCK!!" Trish groaned and agreed, and not just to tell Paul's already oversized ego what he wanted to hear. Her pussy being opened up to fit the shape of this huge dick in such a way that even at this point of the fun, it might take until next week's edition of Monday Night Raw before she's able to tighten back up properly. "MMMMM! Give me... FUCK! MMMMM! Give me that big fucking dick! MMMM! Come on! Show me... MMMM! What a fucking winner can do to... MMMM! To a fucking icon like me!" Her arrogance was on full display too, as no doubt she believed that after securing her entry to the women's match earlier in the evening that this was perhaps an early (and premature, with the hindsight of the future results) celebration of the 'victory' for them both at the upcoming Money in the Bank matches both would be involved in.

Stratus was getting all of that and then some. The slap of her tanned, Toronto, Ontario-born body when it met the muscular body of the Westlake, Ohio stud rang out around the locker room to go with their loud moans. Logan used a machine-like pace to send his dick deep and stiff into Trish's wet and snug slot over and over. It all looked easy with how he could both drill away into her box and make her groan in delight while he held her in place to fuck her half off the ground so she bucked and slid on the cold floor. Leaving a little bit of sweat on the ground as it formed just to roll off her stunning, desirable and curvy body. While his big cock, still stained with her bright pink lipstick down from tip to base, now also had the slick coating of her juices which just helped make the motion smooth and swift to keep her filled up.

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers