Mavis Rises

Story Info
Mavis Dracula awakens from a long sleep, hot for blood.
3.9k words
4
1.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary,

Wow. It's been a while. I hope you slept well too. Good thing I bought a Hibernating Diary 2.0!

Well, let's get the no fun stuff out of the way first: I had a cold. It lasted an entire week! Vampires, especially fit vamps in their twenties, aren't supposed to get colds. I slept day and night every day until I began to feel better.

Alright. That's enough of that. I'm back. And, dare I say, better than ever!

When I awoke from my slumber, I was famished. I needed food. Slick, red, human blood. Gallons of it. I needed to suck on the thickest neck until it was bone dry. I needed that sweet human juice to flow down my chin and onto my breasts. I needed it to splash my face and cover me with sticky goo.

Which brings me to last Saturday night. Now that was a party! Let me start from the beginning.

I awoke at 7 p.m. from my week-long slumber. Jonathan, my limp-dicked husband, left me a note on the spider table next to my coffin. I snatched it up before Spidey could run away with it, as she loves to do. (So annoying.)

The note read:

My sweet Mavis, (ugh. I hate that pet name. He's such a weenie.)

I've gone off to Ireland for a couple of weeks! My friend Richard—you remember him? He came to our anniversary party last year. Long hair, bushy eyebrows, smells like menthol? — contacted me and wanted to know if I wanted to go backpacking with him across Ireland, Wales and Scotland!

Of course, I said yes! See you in two weeks!

Love,

Jonathan

Perfect! I squealed. No overbearing, rotten, no-good husband to spoil my fun. As far as I was concerned, he could just stay over there.

I ran to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a nice, hot shower. The water felt so good on my awaked skin. What humans don't know is that a week-long rest, like the one I took, makes a girl vamps skin absolutely glow! I felt so revitalized as I lathered myself up with a lavender soap and a honeydew shampoo.

I set my mind to shaving after my shower was over. I carefully shaved my legs, admiring my long, slender thighs. I massaged my feet and scrubbed off any rough skin. I then moved to my pubic area, shaving a cute, little heart into my black hair. I was so excited by the evening that was unfolding inside my head, and the naughtiness I was certain to get into, that I played with my clit while shaving. It was throbbing as I did so, and I allowed myself a small orgasm. But what I really wanted to do was fuck. And fuck hard!

After I finished grooming, I flung open the doors to my pride and glory: my wardrobe.

I thumbed through short dresses, long dresses, tight shirts, long-sleeved shirts, halter tops, skirts, socks, boots. You name it, I've got it.

I couldn't decide between my purple skater dress, or my black balloon sleave mini dress. On the one hand, the halter top style of my skater dress shows off my shoulders and my small but perky breasts. And I have well defined, feminine shoulders. On the other hand, though, my balloon sleave mini dress hides my lithe frame, hinting at what's underneath.

I was on the verge of calling my good friend Wendy and getting her advice, but I thought better of it. She'd ask where I was going, and the last think I wanted was to give Wendy the impression that I'm a slut. Which I am, but that's beside the point.

I ultimately chose the balloon dress. I picked a white string bikini. It shows off my ass, and it also sits low enough on my pubic area, and is just sheer enough, to hint at my heart shaped box.

For my bra, I went with a blood red demi bra because it shows off my petite breasts and cleavage.

And, to top off my sexiest look, I chose my ultra-feminine, black platform boots. The high heel on these boots makes me feel powerful. I imagine myself stepping over some hunky man's body, crushing his balls beneath my heel. (Take deep breaths, Mavis. Deep breaths.)

Last was my hair and makeup. I have beautiful porcelain vampire skin. I do not wear much makeup, but decided on a gentle, light pink, sparkling lipstick. I also gave myself a subtle cat eye, and with my naturally long lashes, I looked like a snack! An entire meal, even.

For my hair, I blow dried it, thus bringing out the tousled texture. My hair is should length now, black as a raven, with loose waves, giving me a sexy seductress look. I think the boys, and girls, and werewolves, mummies, blobs, ghouls, and vampires will love me!

Now I come to the moment we've all been waiting for. Or, rather, just me. Since this is just a diary entry and absolutely nobody will ever read it. I'm certain of that.

There was a new nightclub over in Cluj-Napoca, Transylvania's largest and most posh city. The club, called, Dacia, catered to monsters of all kinds. It was said it tolerated humans, but it wasn't a club for them. There are always the fetishists, who are allowed inside, but the monster clubs keep tight control over how many humans they let into their cherished spaces.

It's a long four-hour drive from my castle to Club Dacia. Good thing I'm a bad ass shape-shifting vampire. My commute was going to take me, at most, one hour, as the bat flies.

I locked my castle front door and shape-shifted into a beautiful, sleek bat and flapped away. I occupied my mind by enjoying the shadows of the trees below me, created by a silvery, full moon. The air was crisp, the night sounds were plentiful, and below me the elm, oak, and ash trees stood as sentinels to the black forests that lay thick between my home and the lights of the big city.

I arrived in Cluj-Napoca exactly one hour from my departure. Pretty good timing! It took me a few minutes to orient myself, the lights and sounds disorienting me.

I found the Central Avenue, winding through the middle of Cluj-Napoca, and shape-shifted back into Mavis Dracula. Coffee shops, restaurants, bars, bakeries, and internet cafes lined the street. I was in heaven. My head was spinning from all the bright lights spun across the street, adding to the warm, friendly ambience. The buildings were a mix of old European styles: Renaissance, Baroque and Gothic churches, houses and meeting centers. Contemporary shops and tourists stop mingled with these historical buildings, creating a perfectly romantic atmosphere.

Club Dacia was just off Central Avenue, on an aptly named street called Seks Street (Seks is the Romanian word for sex, in case you were wondering, diary). The buildings became less modern and more in the historical European design that monsters so dearly love.

I walked up to Club Dacia, the low, blue-purple lighting outside the looming arches of the doorway a beacon to my vampire heart. There was a line of monsters outside and a few nicely dressed humans, including one twenty-something woman in nothing but a lacey, red bra and matching boy shorts, with a pair of batwings sticking out the back. I would have laughed, but her breasts were popping right out of her bra, and her long, toned legs sent a shiver from my lips right down to my loins. I felt the first hint of wetness and I licked my lips. I was going to keep my eye on that spicey minx.

I noticed more than one monster staring at me—there was a group of three young, sharp dressed werewolves near the front of the line that were grinning at me and puffing out their chests, growling in jest, typical werewolf behavior—and it made me feel all kinds of good. I flashed them my killer smile, my fangs sharp and shiny.

I walked up to the franken-bouncer, his mismatched muscles rippling under a tight, black V-neck shirt. He looked me up and down, smiling at me like he wanted to break me in half (in a good way). I stared into his eyes, piercing right to his soul. He was mesmerized, hypnotized by my vampire beauty. He unhooked the velvet rope and showed me right into the club, ahead of everyone.

"Thanks, daddy," I said as I walked by, my hips swaying, pushing my ass out. Right as I was passing the door into the club, I felt a slight tap on my behind. I glanced back and the bouncer was giving me a toothy smile. I grinned back, batting my eyes.

The club was hoppin'. It was just past ten o'clock and the dance floor was full. Vamps, werewolves, and even a group of fairies were dancing the night away. DJ Magic Man, a killer vamp dressed in a black suit and sporting a sky high white mohawk, thumped EDM music through the giant speakers.

The bar was packed with patrons, a beautiful nymph mixing drinks and dazzling guests with her smile and wit. I felt like I'd met my match when I looked into her eyes; as she made me a pineapple martini, she never stopped making eye contact. Her eyes were the darkest blue ocean, her lips a crimson promise, her teeth sharp, white and hungry. I was in love, spell bound, in danger of losing myself. Between this nymph and the human woman outside, I knew the night was going to be magical.

After I finished my drink, it was time to hit the dance floor. The music was fast and rhythmic and the bodies on the dancefloor were like waves of grass, flowing as one as a breeze of music pushed them to ecstasy. There was a good mix of men and women, including the human woman from outside, and the three werewolves who had already spotted me and were grinning their werewolf grins (if you've never seen a werewolf grin, they're both enticing and unnerving).

I ignored the werewolves and went over to the human, watching her petite, toned body dance in perfect rhythm to the music, her eyes half closed as in a trance. The bat wings she wore fluttered behind her, and I found myself drawn to them, hoping she would turn around so that I could see her back.

I'm a pretty good dancer, so I had no problem getting into my groove immediately, hoping to catch her attention. It worked. She opened her eyes wide as I moved my body into hers, paralyzing her with my subtle breasts and my flowing dress, my tight body pressing against her.

The DJ changed the song to a lo-fi hip hop song, and I turned my back to the human sex kitten, moving my hips to the beat and pushing my ass into her. The dance floor was now packed, bodies sweating, gyrating. I felt the human's hands gently grab hold of my hips, pulling me tighter.

And that's when I felt it. A bulge pushing into the small of my back. I gasped. And then I blushed. And then I felt the subtle change in temperature between my legs that let me know I was in heat. Oh, diary, I was ready.

I turned my head and asked the human, "What's your name?" I had to shout to be heard above the human.

"Ana," she said, her lips so close to my ear that I could feel her breath.

I pushed my ass into her bulge, moving rhythmically with the music. I felt the bulge grow, and my thoughts went dirty. Dirtier than they already were. I wanted to drop my panties, lift my dress, and take that beautiful girl cock up my soaked vagina right there on the dance floor.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the three werewolves staring at us. They'd stopped dancing, or even pretending to enjoy the music. Their eyes were big, their mouths slightly ajar, and one of them, the biggest one, had a string of drool slowly flowing from his lip.

I turned around to face Ana, throwing my arms around her neck. She kissed me, then, her lips moist, her tongue searching, probing my mouth. I opened my mouth to her tongue, felt my loins flush again, her hands moving down to my hips, hugging me close.

"I need to go to the restroom..." she said, her voice sweet, and pulling away, she glanced over her shoulder at me once before leaving the dance floor.

I followed. But before I left the dance floor as well, I walked over to the werewolves, who were still staring at me, hypnotized, like I was a piece of meat.

I went up to the largest one, his muscles rippling beneath a tight, black, V-neck t-shirt, his dark skin shining with sweat. I caught his eye, gave him a devilish smile, and walked on. I could feel the heat from all three of them following me. I knew they'd be close behind.

The bathrooms were located at the back of the club, at the end of a dimly lit hallway. The labels for the bathrooms, men, women, and monsters, were scratched off. Equal opportunity.

I went into the bathroom next to the emergency exit. It was grimy, as all club bathrooms are, but it wasn't disgusting. There were five stalls and no urinals. I guess this bathroom was the original women's bathroom and they'd never updated it with the convenience of urinals for those with a penis.

All the stalls were in use. Typical. How was I to know which one Ana was in? Well, diary, there's only one way to do so:

I stopped at each one of them, gave a quick rap on the door, and waited to see who answered.

"Occupied. Busy. Just a minute." Those were the first three stalls. None of the voices sounded like Ana, but we'd been in the middle of a busy dance floor when she'd spoken to me, so I wasn't sure what she might sound like away from all the thumping and grinding of music.

I knocked on the fourth door and a silky-smooth voice whispered back to me: "One moment." It was her. Ana. I knew it immediately. What should I say? Did she really want me to follow her in here? What if I made a mistake? I hesitated. I took a deep breath.

"It's Mavis. The vampire. On the dance floor." I listened closely at the door for any signs. But I didn't need to wait long. I heard the door unlock. It swung inward. I straightened up, gave Ana a shy, toothy smile, and entered the stall. She stood in front of the toilet, her right leg slightly in front of her left, her hands slowly running up and down her thighs. The bat wings she was wearing spread out behind her, and with the red bra, red lipstick and bronzed skin, she looked like a devil.

We immediately began to kiss, our tongues dancing, probing. She tasted like peppermint. I love peppermint. It sent me. I just hoped I tasted as good.

Our hands fondled each other in the tight stall, my back against the door, her leaning into me, only slightly taller. I reached between her legs, on top of her dress, felt her hard package pulsing in my hand.

I needed it. I needed to feel this woman inside my mouth. I didn't care who could hear us.

I knelt on the floor, hiking up my dress so that it wouldn't get covered in piss and god knows what else was on that filthy floor. My knees won't stain. Fabric will.

The bathroom was full of noise: toilets flushing, people laughing and drunk shouting over one another, stall doors slamming closed and banging open. I did not care. All of that faded away, and only Ana mattered.

I pulled her boy shorts down slowly over her cock, panting as it sprung out from the fabric as I moved the shorts down to her thighs. It was one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen (and, as you know, diary, I've seen a lot of giant cocks...remember those gloryholes I used to go to??? Hmmm...Anyway).

The head of her cock was perfectly proportional to the shaft, which was thick and as long as y forearm. Precum glistened on the head. The black pubic hair was neatly trimmed, the hairs smooth. Her balls were swollen, smooth, ripe. I looked up into her eyes, and she was staring back down into mine, her red lips slightly parted.

I took her in my mouth. I started with the head, tasting the precum (it was slightly sweet), and then took more of her cock, letting it slide into the back of my mouth. I slurped her down a few times, getting her cock wet, then I massaged her balls with my left hand while stroking her shaft with my right. Once I'd warmed up, I then took as much of her as I could. I let her giant, dark, swollen cock slip down my throat, and I was pleased when I heard her gasp. She clearly wasn't prepared for the Mavis treatment! Few are.

I grabbed her ass as she began to fuck my throat, her hands on the back of my head. Her body was strong, lean, hard. Her hands, slender yet powerful, grabbed my hair and pulled my head back gently.

"Slap me," I said. She didn't hesitate. I felt her right hand across my face, gently. I went down on her cock again. The precum oozed out of the head and I let it linger on my tongue before swallowing.

I came up for air a second time.

"Slap me harder," I said, gazing up into her eyes. She must have seen in my dark pupils how much I wanted it, needed it, because she slapped me hard across my right cheek. I slipped my hand under my dress and felt my pussy. My hand came away wet with lust, and I brought my hand up to Ana, who bent down and sucked on my fingers. I smiled my most vampire smile, stood up and looked longingly at her neck. I could see her pulse and my mouth opened instinctively.

"Please," was all I said, and Ana understood. She pushed her hair away from her neck and gave over to my pleasure. I sunk my teeth into her jugular and sucked. Hard.

I felt myself fading with the blood lust that comes over vampires. I was draining a life force and thus reviving mine. My nipples stood erect, my cunt flowed with ecstasy, and blood began to run out of my mouth and down Ana's neck.

I heard Ana grown and I withdrew my mouth. Humans cannot withstand blood sucking for long, so I knew I needed to be careful. I searched Ana's face. Her pupils were giant orbs, her tongue licked her lips, and her cheeks were flushed. She then kissed me, her blood still on my tongue. She pulled away, smiled, licked her lips again.

"First time with a vamp?" I asked.

"Yes," was all she said before kissing me deeply again.

After we kissed, I was ready to be dominated. I'd filled my blood lust, and now I needed to be fucked like the shy girl I sometimes am.

I pulled away from Ana, turned around, lifted my dress, and put my hands against the far wall of the stall. Ana knew exactly what to do.

I felt the tip of her head enter my pussy. I moaned in anticipation and then felt the rest of the head slip through my lips. Ana's hands grabbed my hips as she began to thrust into me. Her cock was so big that I wasn't sure I could take all of it, but I was damn sure going to try.

"Fuck me," I said, not wanting any slow-moving sex in this moment. We're in a club, not a bed. "Fuck me hard, Ana."

Ana pushed deep into me, and I gasped and then let out a small cry. She paused.

"Did I tell you to stop, you fucking bitch? Fuck me." I know I said I wanted to be dominated, but I'm also a vamp. When I say I want something, you do what I say. You're human, after all.

Ana began pumping me hard, her balls slapping against my tight, round ass.

"Is this what you want, Mavis? To be fucked like the whore you are?" Ana clearly got the not-so-subtle hint I'd just given her.

"Yes, please. Harder," I whispered. My hands were beginning to hurt as I pushed them hard into the wall.

Ana was shoving her cock so far up me that I could feel it in my guts. I was experiencing micro-orgasms, the shockwaves running up and down my legs. My body began to shake, and my breath quickened.

Ana's fingers touched my lips and I opened willingly. She shoved her fingers in my mouth, forcing me to open wide. She jammed as much of her fist in my mouth as I could take, her cock continuing to pound me into oblivion. I had the urge to bite her fingers, but I resisted. I would feed again later.

I felt Ana's body begin to tense and her cock stiffen into a hot, glistening steel rod. She took her fingers out of my mouth and grabbed my hair, pulling hard, forcing my head back and my face up.

"Ah! Fuck. Fuck me, Ana!" I shouted, not caring, not knowing, if anyone heard me.

She pumped three times and then stopped, her balls pressed into my ass, and she grunted softly, her fingers digging into my hips. I felt her hot cum fill my cunt, and my legs shook again, my knees weak.

Ana slumped against me, her cock pulsing. I could feel her sweet breath on the back of my neck as she began to gently kiss me.

We straightened up, and I turned to face her. We embraced and kissed each other deeply. Without speaking, we smoothed our dresses and Ana opened the door, winking at me before leaving the stall, her bat wing prop smashed against her back, a testament to our breeding.

12