Max Carrington's "Coup de Foudre"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, as I could see, we were both attracted to each other but that you personally, by virtue of our relative positions of master and pupil in this school, could do nothing to initiate a contact between us going beyond that of pupil and master, I decided that I had to act as, quite frankly Max, I really did want to have, and for that matter, still do want to have sex with you. Max, I have to confess to you that I find you an utterly and lusciously desirable, young man, like a piece of fruit hanging there, ripe for the picking. In short Max beauty and desire are in the eyes of the beholder and in our case both are, fortunately, mutual. Had you had eyes for a boy of your own age or even one in the upper sixth and initiated some typical public school love affair, then I would never have acted. But you clearly did not have a sex-partner among your class mates, as I am well aware, which you yourself do not appear to be, of who is buggering whom in our sixth forms. Whether the Headmaster is aware of this, I do not know; but I personally believe in and practise a policy of live and let live and as sex is such an important and omnipresent fact of life, whether openly acknowledged or not, why stir things up if not necessary, even if you know that rules are being broken?"

"Most of these school boy infatuations will end when the lads leave school, separate and move on with their lives; and most lads will then lead normal heterosexual lives as they enter into normal heterosexual society, which is denied to boys in public schools. It is precisely that denial which leads to what many died in the wool traditionalist school masters, of which our Headmaster may well be one, call unnatural practices. But in your case, Max, I think that you are like me; I think that when you leave here, you will become a confirmed practising gay young man. Like me Max, you will just have to face a life in which you enjoy those so-called unnatural practices. And let me tell you that if you are of the true blood as I think you are, unnatural practices can be very enjoyable indeed."

"Anyway, listen young man: we cannot stand around like this just gawping at each other. I think you should move on into what I think of as the payback mode. So far Max, you have allowed me to do all the hard work and I think it is time that you started to earn your keep, so to speak, and did something for me in return." Then with his eyes fixed firmly on my rapidly hardening cock he went on: "I see that you are already rising to the occasion and should have no problem in meeting what I think you should see as your duty to me. And as for what is, in polite language, often referred to as your endowment, well let me just assure you Max, that for a young man of eighteen, you are superbly well equipped; I can tell you that many older men would be green with envy if they could see the size of your man-meat; so shall we get on with the next phase of your education?"

"Sir, you can't mean what I think you mean; or can you? You can't expect me to have sex with you: it just doesn't seem right sir." My immediate nervousness had made me slip back into the master-pupil relationship; I had said: to have sex with you, when what I should have said was: to fuck you; But I simply could not bring myself to say the word fuck to him again. Just think about it for a moment; we had already had sex together and he had done precisely that: he had fucked me and what he now wanted in return was me to fuck him. "After all sir, you are my PE teacher and I am your student and it just does not seem proper sir, that you should want me to do to you what you have just done to me." Here again I used a circumlocution, avoiding the use of that word, which I just could not bring myself to say.

"Max, listen to me young man. What I just did to you, many people would call improper; but I did it nevertheless; and, moreover, you allowed me to do it and you enjoyed it. So for goodness sakes young man, just stop being a potential prude and learn to call a spade a spade. Now, I have just fucked you; yes that is the word commonly used by guys like us to describe that act of anal sexual intercourse which we have just had together. So in straight forward, unambiguous English what I did was to fuck your arse and now I want you to do the same for me. Max, with me, sex is a reciprocal, give-and-take business: you took from me and you must now give me something in return; so stop dithering about, roll a condom onto that hard piece of meat of yours between your legs, lube me up as I did you and let's get on with it. The fact that I am your teacher and you are my pupil is irrelevant in the present situation. We are just two young men, attracted to each other and we are having sex together. Max, just face the fact: you do want fuck me; your cock is telling you that; it's getting impatient; so just get on with it."

In those few words, Richard had taught me not to shy away from the obvious and to accept the verbal vulgarisms attached to the sex act. He was, of course, absolutely right; I did want to fuck him. He had given me my first time as the receiver and I now wanted desperately to have him as my first-time partner as the giver, when I would attempt to repay him for what he had done for me. But I still felt vaguely uneasy about myself, a schoolboy, albeit almost of age, actually being the prime mover in an act of anal sex with my PE master. But if I still had reservations, Richard had none. I was very unsure at that moment, of just how we were supposed to approach one another in this, my first act of active copulation. But I need not have worried as Richard simply bent across the back of the armchair where I had first presented my naked arse to him to be caned and subsequently fucked, spread his legs and said: "OK, Max let's go: the condoms and lubes are there on my desk. Roll a rubber onto your cock and then give my hole a really good dose of lubricant and then away you go."

I had never seen a rubber condom until I saw Richard pulling off the one he had worn whilst he initiated me into the joys of anal sex. I knew about them, of course, but I had never actually held one in my hand until now. It was in a small, sealed foil packet, which I tore open and took the object in my hand for the first time. I looked at it and saw that it had a teat. Richard seeing that I was fumbling said helpfully: "Make sure as you roll it onto yourself that you have it the right way round and squeeze the teat flat, otherwise you'll find your knickers in a twist." I did as he said and saw that the condom was already pre-lubricated with some sort of jelly. Then I took the bottle of lubricant and applied a good dollop to Richard and massaged it well in with my fingers. "Make sure you get some inside me as I want to be well lubed before you start: it makes for a more comfortable fuck."

There was that word again; Richard had no qualms about using it. I stood there, my cock hard to attention, veiled for the first time in that thin rubber film of the condom, with Richard, his arse well lubed up, waiting for me to penetrate him. I confess I still had a funny feeling about what I was about to do, but the moment of truth had arrived as I prepared to surrender what was left of my young virginity to my PE teacher's arse; I was about to embark on my first ever fuck: something I had long dreamed about, but which had arrived, without warning, sooner than I had ever thought possible. I had just experienced what I was now about to do to Richard and so I held Richard's hips as I gently pushed the tip of my rubber-clad cock against his entrance. I had no idea at all of the structure of that part of a guy's anatomy and I was surprised by the resistance I first felt as my erection came up against his muscular, anal sphincter.

Richard encouraged me and told me to insist: to push with greater force, which I did and suddenly the head of my cock slid inside of him and then, thanks to the pre-lubrication he had insisted on, the full length of my shaft followed smoothly. I had a sense of exhilaration as I sank my meat for the first time into another man. The moment of no-return was passed and it was now a moment to savour and remember; how can any guy ever forget that first time when he shares his most precious physical possession with another person? With another man or with a woman; the sex of the receiver matters not at all; that act of first time penetration has to be one of the all-time revelations of his life: a never-to-be-forgotten moment. From then on deep inside Richard as I now was, any doubts I still might have had about what I was doing just vanished. I was engaged, for the first time, in what is a man's most fundamental and basic act: I was copulating. I needed neither encouragement nor instructions on what to do; it all just seemed so natural; which I suppose it was; for copulation is a pastime without which a man cannot live. And so, I started pumping Richard, gently at first as he had done with me and then as I grew more deeply emotionally involved in what I was doing, I pumped him harder and harder. Richard encouraged me in my task saying that he liked rough sex and that I should fuck him as hard as I could and I can tell you I needed little exhortation to do just that. If he had told me to stop at that stage, then someone would have had to physically pull me away from him.

I finally climaxed and whilst I was still deep inside him, pumped what seemed to be an endless stream of sperm into the condom. I cannot claim that I brought him to a simultaneous climax with my own that first time, as I really had never thought about the relationship between the two partners in an act of copulation. Richard just grabbed his own cock, which was quite stiff and in a few masterful strokes brought himself to a climax just a few seconds after my own. He had had the foresight to place a towel on the seat of the chair to catch what he clearly had known would be his copious emission. It was the first intimation to me as a novice, of just what a messy business male sex can be: a marvellously satisfying experience, but oh so very messy! I could barely believe what a wonderful experience I had just had. I had jerked myself off many times as most lads of my age have done, but the orgasm I experienced actually copulating with another man was in a different league.

We clung together for a minute or so in silence, before I withdrew myself from my partner and he pulled himself back up from over the chair. He looked at me and then put his arms around me and gave me a huge hug. We were both silent for a moment and our still hard cocks bounced against each other as he rubbed his hands up and down my back and said: "Well Max, that was really some first time effort: I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. You know, you were really great; and I am not saying that to flatter you; that, young man, was one hell of a fuck you just gave me. Frankly it's hard to believe that you had never done it before." I was blushing but full of pride in myself at such compliments: flattery or not, I was flattered! Then suddenly, he pushed me against the table and lifted my arse onto it. Then he reached down and pulled off the rubber I was still wearing and rolled a fresh one to his own cock.

"OK Max: let's have a bit of fun to end your initiation into the joys of gay sex; let's call it one for the road. Put your arms round my neck and your legs around my waist and hang on tightly." I had no idea what he intended to do, but I did as he had asked me. He then lifted me off the table with me hanging onto him by my arms and legs before he somehow managed to penetrate my arse again in the standing position. It was sort of a feat of sexual acrobatics, but then as a PE teacher and a pretty strong guy at that, he was well able to support me and fuck me standing there; and that is exactly what he did. He was extremely vigorous as he moved towards his climax but I could see from his face that he was watching me very closely, holding himself back until he judged that I was about to reach my own orgasm. He then gave me one final, monumental thrust to bring the two of us to orgasm together. This was my third orgasm within less than an hour, but it was every bit as good as the previous two. My respect and and admiration for Richard, whom I now considered as a peerless mentor in matters sexual, grew the more I saw of him. I saw that he was an absolute expert at gay sex and admired the way in which he had not only tried but had also succeeded in taking me, an inexperienced novice, with him all the way to orgasm.

He had not simply seduced me into letting him fuck me after beating my arse with his cane, but had also shown me that copulation was a joint act from which both participants, the fucker and the fuckee (I'll come back to these words later) had to achieve sexual satisfaction. He had, from the beginning, shown me the importance of that fact so that the act he committed did not finish up as just another banal act of buggery. I counted myself lucky to have had Richard as my first partner. His actions had set me on the road to true happiness as a young homosexual man as his ideas of what was right and wrong had already rubbed off onto on me.

He finally put me down and I pulled back on my shorts and shirts and prepared to leave. I thanked him profusely for what he had done and I saw that things would never again be the same between us; which was of course true, as during the next two terms and the whole of my final year in the upper sixth, we communed together at least twice a week in the privacy of his study. And so it was that when I finally left Frogmore, nineteen years of age, I left as a fully experienced and practising gay young man.

CHAPTER 4

However, that fatidic day, as I left his study a totally changed young man, he suddenly made things quite clear. "Well, Carrington, I think that is all for today; let that be a lesson to you young man, for make no mistake, sixth former though you might be, I shall have no hesitation in thrashing you again if the need arises."

"Yes sir, I totally understand; thank you for correcting me sir." And with formality between us as master and pupil thus restored, I left: I was again Carrington and he was Mr. Harris. And so, without spelling it out, it was understood that what had passed between us was totally private and certainly not for public consumption; outwardly nothing appeared to have changed, but both he and I knew that things between us had changed forever.

That night I lay in bed in my study-bedroom, thinking about the events of the day: my beaten arse, which was still throbbing with pain: the totally unexpected introduction to gay sex and the exquisite pleasure which that had given me. I lay there wondering about how one should refer to two men who were having sex together. I knew that a common description was top and bottom, but somehow that seemed to me a description which lacked backbone and which avoided the issue of what actually happens. The commonly used, vulgar expression for the act of copulation, whether homosexual or heterosexual, is to fuck, and I saw that Richard himself had not hesitated to use the word, which although I used it myself mentally, I had never actually said but once to him aloud. But it did neatly sum up in one short word, what the act was all about and everyone knew precisely what it implied.

And so a day or so later, I consulted the Oxford Dictionary to see whether there was any definition of the giver and receiver of the sex act between men, based on the verb to fuck. It was not very helpful; other than to define what the word implied pointing out that it was a vulgar expression and then went on to give the meanings of the modern day, much used expressions: to fuck about and to fuck up, both of which have devalued the essential carnal implications of the original word. So I then consulted the internet which was equally unhelpful until with a stroke of imagination I entered fucker and fuckee. You can see my thinking; if interviewer and interviewee, then why not fucker and fuckee? And to my delight I hit what the Americans would have called pay-dirt. The Urban Dictionary recognised both fucker as the one who delivers the sex act act and the fuckee as the receiver of the same. Not only did my inspired (I am blowing my own trumpet here) entry give me a satisfactory answer to my question, but there were endless other references where both words had been used many times in the past. So the Urban Dictionary which is, I learned, an on-line dictionary of slang words, came up trumps and I feel vindicated now to use those two words to define the participants in the gay sex act. Of course, to be fair, they describe equally well the act of heterosexual copulation; but there, there is never any doubt as to who does what to whom, whatever words are used to describe the male and female participants. So there you have it in gay sex; the fucker and the fuckee resolve all ambiguity in the action.

The end of term was upon us. Richard and I got together just once after that my first glorious introduction to gay sex, after which I left for the Christmas holidays with my parents. I have tell you that I felt quite depressed for the two weeks I was away from school, deprived of any potential sex to which after only two sessions with Richard, I had had already become quite addicted.

The new term started on January 7th and to fast forward my sex life until I left school school the following June to go up to Cambridge that autumn, Richard and I were constant communicants. I almost said lovers, but I am not sure that that would properly describe our relationship: I did not love him after my first crush had dissipated itself; nor did he love me; but we both clearly lusted after each other. The miracle of our affair was that we managed to keep the whole thing to ourselves or those three terms. No one at school knew, nor did my parents, and when I went up to Cambridge they still had no incline that their son was gay. In fact when they died in the car accident a few years later, they died in ignorance of my sexual preferences.

Twice during my second and once in my third term in the sixth, Richard was as good as his word and thrashed my naked arse no less than three times for various offences which I had committed in the presence of others of my classmates and which he therefore could not overlook. But as on two of the occasions I was alone when he beat me, sexual stimulation followed. And you know what? I really enjoyed being fucked by him straight after being beaten; it somehow added a really erotically voluptuous note to the whole business of sex. But in spite of the very close physical relationship he and I enjoyed together for well over a year, when I left Frogmore, it ended there and then. We parted friends, but neither of us ever had any further contact with the other. I often asked myself what he did for sex after my departure from the school but I never knew. So in a way my sex education with Richard, extensive and intensive though it had been, became a closed chapter of my life: one I cherish still but which I never resurrected.

CHAPTER 5

But the greatest surprise for me was when at the end of my penultimate in mid-June, I, together with a number of other other members of the lower sixth, were summoned to the Headmaster's study where we were told that we would all be elevated to the rank of prefect for our final year at Frogmore. I had never dreamed that I would ever become a prefect myself; but there it was: in my final year I would be one of those favoured few who were to be allowed to discipline his schoolmates with the cane. And among those of us who had been honoured by the Headmaster that day, I think I can safely say that mine was the most thrashed arse ever to be elevated to that august rank.